Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Atheists say bad things

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
janesix
Posts: 6,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 6:14:30 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...

You really spend your time searching youtube for videos of sheep?
Lynx_N
Posts: 540
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 6:14:56 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
But I thought I saw Trump praying.
To what God one might wonder.
Bronto?
Congrats.
Kumbaya.
poet
Willows
Posts: 5,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:03:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...

Ewe sheepishly ram religion down our throats by trying to pull the wool over our eyes.
tarantula
Posts: 1,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:17:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/9/2016 6:14:56 AM, Lynx_N wrote:
But I thought I saw Trump praying.
To what God one might wonder.

The god of porn, bigotry and tax evasion!
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,846
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 12:24:52 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/9/2016 11:17:24 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 10/9/2016 6:14:56 AM, Lynx_N wrote:
But I thought I saw Trump praying.
To what God one might wonder.

The god of porn, bigotry and tax evasion!

He is a barber too!! https://www.youtube.com...
dont fart
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 2:08:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/9/2016 11:03:38 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...

Ewe sheepishly ram religion down our throats by trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Hey McLoud, get off of my yew.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 7:54:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/9/2016 11:03:38 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...

Ewe sheepishly ram religion down our throats by trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

That's like saying the waiter tried to ram food and drink down my throat when I walked into a restaurant. How dare you offer me food and drinkin a restaurant! Leave me alone waiter!
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
janesix
Posts: 6,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 3:23:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...
Looks like your average flock of christians
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 3:26:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/10/2016 3:23:41 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...
Looks like your average flock of christians

Not really. We don't blindly believe a man whenhe says he's a Christian, yet makes anti christian remarks, knows the call of the Azan, speaks Arabic, and was raised in a Muslim country, and even named himself a Muslim name as a grown man. That would be your klan. Any questions?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
janesix
Posts: 6,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 3:27:35 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...
Or are they saying baaaaad things?
janesix
Posts: 6,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 3:30:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/10/2016 3:26:53 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:23:41 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...
Looks like your average flock of christians

Not really. We don't blindly believe a man whenhe says he's a Christian, yet makes anti christian remarks, knows the call of the Azan, speaks Arabic, and was raised in a Muslim country, and even named himself a Muslim name as a grown man. That would be your klan. Any questions?

Just one question. What the hell are you talking about?
bulproof
Posts: 29,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 4:06:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
poo
No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.
George Bernard Shaw
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 4:17:44 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/10/2016 3:30:11 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:26:53 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:23:41 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...
Looks like your average flock of christians

Not really. We don't blindly believe a man whenhe says he's a Christian, yet makes anti christian remarks, knows the call of the Azan, speaks Arabic, and was raised in a Muslim country, and even named himself a Muslim name as a grown man. That would be your klan. Any questions?

Just one question. What the hell are you talking about?

Your nonislamic President. Hold onto that dream...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
janesix
Posts: 6,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 4:31:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/10/2016 4:17:44 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:30:11 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:26:53 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:23:41 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...
Looks like your average flock of christians

Not really. We don't blindly believe a man whenhe says he's a Christian, yet makes anti christian remarks, knows the call of the Azan, speaks Arabic, and was raised in a Muslim country, and even named himself a Muslim name as a grown man. That would be your klan. Any questions?

Just one question. What the hell are you talking about?

Your nonislamic President. Hold onto that dream...

As if I have any control over who my president is.
Willows
Posts: 5,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 6:22:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 10/9/2016 7:54:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/9/2016 11:03:38 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/9/2016 1:47:12 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
A video of atheists saying bad things-

http://youtu.be...

Ewe sheepishly ram religion down our throats by trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

That's like saying the waiter tried to ram food and drink down my throat when I walked into a restaurant. How dare you offer me food and drinkin a restaurant! Leave me alone waiter!
Did he offer you lamb?
Or were you fleeced again?