Jump to topic:

What have you got against religion

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:41:12 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
I dunno, how about f*cking dip sh*t morons telling the worlds poorest that contraception and abortion is evil and God will punish them for it.

How about f*Cking that ?

http://www.latimes.com...
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 5:03:52 AM
At 10/9/2016 4:41:12 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
I dunno, how about f*cking dip sh*t morons telling the worlds poorest that contraception and abortion is evil and God will punish them for it.

How about f*Cking that ?

You really need to calm down before you start venting your deep seated grievances, or better yet, take it up with the actual authority's you condemn because spewing your anger out over an internet forum is hardly going to change much in the sense you want it to.

JMO
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 5:27:46 AM
At 10/9/2016 5:03:52 AM, johnlubba wrote:

How about f*Cking that ?

You really need to calm down before you start venting your deep seated grievances, or better yet, take it up with the actual authority's you condemn because spewing your anger out over an internet forum is hardly going to change much in the sense you want it to.

JMO

Your right, maybe there needs to be more than talk, maybe it's time these f*ck wits started suffering for the suffering they impose on other people.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 5:36:36 AM
At 10/9/2016 5:27:46 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

How about f*Cking that ?

JMO

Your right, maybe there needs to be more than talk, maybe it's time these f*ck wits started suffering for the suffering they impose on other people.

You seem to be on a rampage but peace can never be achieved through violence it can be achieved through understanding, maybe you should start your agenda against the church by protesting to the church and with enough traction maybe you can bring about the change you want.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 5:49:49 AM
At 10/9/2016 5:36:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:

How about f*Cking that ?

JMO

You seem to be on a rampage but peace can never be achieved through violence it can be achieved through understanding, maybe you should start your agenda against the church by protesting to the church and with enough traction maybe you can bring about the change you want.

Sure that is one way to go about it.

Here is another way, your a piece of sh*t of a human being who takes advantage of the worlds poorest using the threat of God to deny contraception and abortion ? Well you die.

I think my way will bring change quicker, than appealing to the Katholic Khurchs sensibilities on human suffering.

Here is the thing, all they had to do is step out of the way, they deliberately take measures to DENY.

The empowerment of women of an entire nation over the dead bodies of some priests, cardinals, and maybe a pope ? Ill make that trade anyday of the week. I don't even have to think about it.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 5:57:49 AM
At 10/9/2016 5:49:49 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 10/9/2016 5:36:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:

How about f*Cking that ?

JMO

Sure that is one way to go about it.

Here is another way, your a piece of sh*t of a human being who takes advantage of the worlds poorest using the threat of God to deny contraception and abortion ? Well you die.

I think my way will bring change quicker, than appealing to the Katholic Khurchs sensibilities on human suffering.

Here is the thing, all they had to do is step out of the way, they deliberately take measures to DENY.

The empowerment of women of an entire nation over the dead bodies of some priests, cardinals, and maybe a pope ? Ill make that trade anyday of the week. I don't even have to think about it.

Get em combat.
If there is a day to let them have it today . The sabbath.
Fools the lot of em.