Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Heterosexuals are to BLAME.

bulproof
Posts: 30,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:45:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If those bloody heterosexuals would stop having that disgusting sexual intercourse and producing homosexual offspring this world would be a perfect place for frightened religionists, just like their homophobic god planned.
Perhaps they need a god who's plans actually workout?
Stop heterosexual fuking.
I'll swear there ain't no heaven and I'll pray there ain't no hell,
But I'll never know by living, only my dying will tell,
Willows
Posts: 6,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 10:04:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/10/2016 11:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
If those bloody heterosexuals would stop having that disgusting sexual intercourse and producing homosexual offspring this world would be a perfect place for frightened religionists, just like their homophobic god planned.
Perhaps they need a god who's plans actually workout?
Stop heterosexual fuking.

As it happens I (half) produced a homosexual offspring and love her and support her like there's no tomorrow.
Just the luck of the draw like everything in life.
bulproof
Posts: 30,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 10:09:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2016 10:04:35 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/10/2016 11:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
If those bloody heterosexuals would stop having that disgusting sexual intercourse and producing homosexual offspring this world would be a perfect place for frightened religionists, just like their homophobic god planned.
Perhaps they need a god who's plans actually workout?
Stop heterosexual fuking.

As it happens I (half) produced a homosexual offspring and love her and support her like there's no tomorrow.
Just the luck of the draw like everything in life.
Oh how unbelievable is that? Well it's unbelievable to bigots who have no understanding of humanity.
My praise to you.
I'll swear there ain't no heaven and I'll pray there ain't no hell,
But I'll never know by living, only my dying will tell,
bulproof
Posts: 30,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 10:14:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2016 10:09:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/11/2016 10:04:35 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/10/2016 11:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
If those bloody heterosexuals would stop having that disgusting sexual intercourse and producing homosexual offspring this world would be a perfect place for frightened religionists, just like their homophobic god planned.
Perhaps they need a god who's plans actually workout?
Stop heterosexual fuking.

As it happens I (half) produced a homosexual offspring and love her and support her like there's no tomorrow.
Just the luck of the draw like everything in life.
Oh how unbelievable is that? Well it's unbelievable to bigots who have no understanding of humanity.
My praise to you.
O h wait.
I am proud of my heterosexual children, I am also proud of my homosexual sister and for the exact same reason, they are people of integrity.
I'll swear there ain't no heaven and I'll pray there ain't no hell,
But I'll never know by living, only my dying will tell,
Willows
Posts: 6,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 11:13:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2016 10:09:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/11/2016 10:04:35 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/10/2016 11:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
If those bloody heterosexuals would stop having that disgusting sexual intercourse and producing homosexual offspring this world would be a perfect place for frightened religionists, just like their homophobic god planned.
Perhaps they need a god who's plans actually workout?
Stop heterosexual fuking.

As it happens I (half) produced a homosexual offspring and love her and support her like there's no tomorrow.
Just the luck of the draw like everything in life.
Oh how unbelievable is that? Well it's unbelievable to bigots who have no understanding of humanity.
My praise to you.

Cool, brother.
tarantula
Posts: 1,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 12:51:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2016 12:27:06 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
It seems to me that you do not require faith in a religion to be intolerant.

True, but it helps!
Silly_Billy
Posts: 1,161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 12:58:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2016 12:51:23 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 10/11/2016 12:27:06 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
It seems to me that you do not require faith in a religion to be intolerant.

True, but it helps!

It helps in any occasion where people are "selfrightous", whether the self-righteousness is caused by following a religion or being opposed to a religion doesn't make any difference.