Jump to topic:

Do you get numbers from the universe?

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 10:08:25 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
As of recently for me, the numbers were always in 3's. Living in a town called Trinity, in Trinity Palms apartments, with a phone number beginning with 333, it was then the number 33 would appear everywhere I looked. It wasn't every day, but the many days that 33 would be the only number to see, what I would see would always be a fascination to remember. A few days ago was the latest day that 33 decided to supersede its agenda over the moment. Without knowing why, 33 drove me all the way to Siesta Key. Once I got there, I wasn't sure what to do. So I walked aimlessly out to the beach. There on the beach I found an interesting sea shell that looked like an angel wing, with magnificent colors. I picked it up and walked straight back to my car where I then found something on the ground that wasn't there when I first walked out. It was a business card that had a Masonic symbol on it. It was an interesting card with interesting wordings. Interesting day. Kept the sea shell. Threw away the card.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 10:26:07 PM
At 10/11/2016 10:08:25 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
As of recently for me, the numbers were always in 3's. Living in a town called Trinity, in Trinity Palms apartments, with a phone number beginning with 333, it was then the number 33 would appear everywhere I looked. It wasn't every day, but the many days that 33 would be the only number to see, what I would see would always be a fascination to remember. A few days ago was the latest day that 33 decided to supersede its agenda over the moment. Without knowing why, 33 drove me all the way to Siesta Key. Once I got there, I wasn't sure what to do. So I walked aimlessly out to the beach. There on the beach I found an interesting sea shell that looked like an angel wing, with magnificent colors. I picked it up and walked straight back to my car where I then found something on the ground that wasn't there when I first walked out. It was a business card that had a Masonic symbol on it. It was an interesting card with interesting wordings. Interesting day. Kept the sea shell. Threw away the card.
Used to import and sale sea shells, did you happen to look up what kind? Inside a sand dollar there are wing like parts but I'm curious which shell you found. If it looks like one wing I'm thinking maybe a conch. Just curious...thx
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 10:45:41 PM
At 10/11/2016 8:31:26 PM, janesix wrote:
Especially these numbers

Technically the Fibonacci sequence was discovered in a lot of nature but that was merely after the concept of numbers was devised.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 12:36:13 AM

I get 33 a lot. Did you know there are 33 vertebrae in your spine?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 12:38:11 AM
At 10/11/2016 10:45:41 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
Especially these numbers

Technically the Fibonacci sequence was discovered in a lot of nature but that was merely after the concept of numbers was devised.

God seems to be a mathematician.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:26:58 AM
Especially these numbers

Sorry, but where are these numbers coming from?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:28:58 AM
At 10/12/2016 1:26:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
Especially these numbers

The universe.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:31:48 AM
At 10/12/2016 1:28:58 AM, janesix wrote:
Especially these numbers

The universe.

That's too vague.

From where exactly? In what form? How does it work, exactly?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:40:11 AM
At 10/12/2016 1:31:48 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
Especially these numbers

The universe.

That's too vague.

I don't know.

It showed me in a vision that it is a living organism, and we are like cells inside of it. It promps me to look at the clock when they show some of these numbers. Anywhere there are numbers, but mostly clocks. It also shows me in dreams. I don't think it's god because it has a different personality. This has been happening for six years. When the universe is mad at me it gives me numbers like 11 12, one more than the usual numbers. And also 126, the worst number.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:44:01 AM
At 10/11/2016 10:26:07 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
Used to import and sale sea shells, did you happen to look up what kind? Inside a sand dollar there are wing like parts but I'm curious which shell you found. If it looks like one wing I'm thinking maybe a conch. Just curious...thx

It's definitely not a sand dollar. I'm not sure what it is, but I should know since I've become a bit of a shell collector, going back about six months. Maybe I'll take a picture of it and place it in my profile. Any input from you would be welcomed. My collection comes mostly from the findings of my dog. You might say he has a nose for finding extraordinary sea shells. My collection is unique to say the least. I've never seen anyone that has the kind of shells that are apparently so easy for me to find. Almost magical or mythical, supernatural, so might say they're still alive. My very best ones were recently stolen. These were shells that would transform each day, changinq colors of yellow to purple shades of brilliance. When you first find these shells they are plain and white. But as the days go by, clear definable faces begin to emerge. Legends have been attached to shells like these. Have you heard of anything like this?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:52:46 AM
At 10/12/2016 12:36:13 AM, janesix wrote:

That's amazing. i did know that, but then I forgot it. So, sorta....
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:13:49 AM
At 10/12/2016 12:36:13 AM, janesix wrote:

Wrong. There are only 24 vertebrae. Some people have a sixth vertebrae in their lumbar spine giving them 25.

https://www.depuysynthes.com...
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 3:49:52 AM
At 10/12/2016 1:44:01 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

It's definitely not a sand dollar. I'm not sure what it is, but I should know since I've become a bit of a shell collector, going back about six months. Maybe I'll take a picture of it and place it in my profile. Any input from you would be welcomed. My collection comes mostly from the findings of my dog. You might say he has a nose for finding extraordinary sea shells. My collection is unique to say the least. I've never seen anyone that has the kind of shells that are apparently so easy for me to find. Almost magical or mythical, supernatural, so might say they're still alive. My very best ones were recently stolen. These were shells that would transform each day, changinq colors of yellow to purple shades of brilliance. When you first find these shells they are plain and white. But as the days go by, clear definable faces begin to emerge. Legends have been attached to shells like these. Have you heard of anything like this?
Ok this may sound funny, but I assume you are finding these on a beach or nearby. It's possible that the sun has bleach out some pigments but for the most part dirt is the culprit for hiding colors or a kind of crust. Shells are skeletons for the animals that live in them. Besides hermit crabs that don't really have a shell they just use them, shells do not live out of salt water unless of course you're talking snails. Post a pick ill give it a look.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:20:43 PM
At 10/12/2016 3:49:52 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 10/12/2016 1:44:01 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Ok this may sound funny, but I assume you are finding these on a beach or nearby. It's possible that the sun has bleach out some pigments but for the most part dirt is the culprit for hiding colors or a kind of crust. Shells are skeletons for the animals that live in them. Besides hermit crabs that don't really have a shell they just use them, shells do not live out of salt water unless of course you're talking snails. Post a pick ill give it a look.

Technically all my shells come from the beach, but this isn't always the place where my dog will find them. It will be in close proximity to a beach, yet they'll be discovered in unusual places. There was only one particular beach in the Tampabay area where the shells mentioned become colorful after a careful ownership is taken of them. These are the shells that were taken from me. No pics. I've been meaning to go back to this particular beach that has for miles outwards from the water immaculate grounds. It's almost as the nature there does its own housekeeping. There's not a leaf out of place, and this place never closes. This place is opened to the public 24hrs a day, yet few people have ever heard of it. I almost saw a mermaid there swimming casually interested to my presence there the night my dog helped me find these unique shells. Obviously mermaids do not exist. So obviously I did not see a mermaid at this beach. But it would be too cool if I did.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:00:54 PM
At 10/12/2016 1:40:11 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/12/2016 1:31:48 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
Especially these numbers

The universe.

That's too vague.

I don't know.

It showed me in a vision that it is a living organism, and we are like cells inside of it. It promps me to look at the clock when they show some of these numbers. Anywhere there are numbers, but mostly clocks. It also shows me in dreams. I don't think it's god because it has a different personality. This has been happening for six years. When the universe is mad at me it gives me numbers like 11 12, one more than the usual numbers. And also 126, the worst number.

Sounds like it might be coming from your own mind, Jane. Your 'vision' may have been some kind of hallucination or dream which gets you to think about it, which makes you dream about it, which makes you think about, dream, think, and so on...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 9:21:22 PM
At 10/12/2016 2:20:40 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Who's been using Jane's account in the last 24 hrs ?

She suffers from schizophrenia. There can be mood swings.