Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I would like to apologise for my attitude!!

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 8:48:16 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
I often react poorly to name calling and some peoples attitude towards me, I understand my attitude can cause them to react negatively too.
Again my apologies to anyone I have offended in any way, please forgive me, I hope to do better in the future, I can't promise though, I am only human and I am a work in progress...
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:09:14 PM
At 10/12/2016 8:48:16 AM, graceofgod wrote:
I often react poorly to name calling and some peoples attitude towards me, I understand my attitude can cause them to react negatively too.
Again my apologies to anyone I have offended in any way, please forgive me, I hope to do better in the future, I can't promise though, I am only human and I am a work in progress...

We are all human with faults and failings, I have plenty! Whilst I will never see matters of faith your way, I apologise if I have been impolite to you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:43:43 PM

Take up anger management. That way you won't have to keep apologizing, you will be in control of your shortcomings.

If Jesus was around he would have beaten the devil out of you. Be thankful he isn't around and there are better remedies for your condition.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 5:01:45 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 1:09:14 PM, tarantula wrote:

We are all human with faults and failings, I have plenty! Whilst I will never see matters of faith your way, I apologise if I have been impolite to you.

thank you apology accepted..
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 5:02:46 PM
At 10/12/2016 1:43:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Take up anger management. That way you won't have to keep apologizing, you will be in control of your shortcomings.

If Jesus was around he would have beaten the devil out of you. Be thankful he isn't around and there are better remedies for your condition.

Jesus wouldn't have beaten anything out of anyone, he would have used love..
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 5:40:03 PM
At 10/12/2016 5:02:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Looks like you could take a lesson from Jesus.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:03:29 PM
I don't know whether you guys believe in manifestation of deeds in the afterlife or not. according to our beliefs, every though or beliefs, deeds or habits, or behaviors that one has, has a manifestation in his/her afterlife. for example a person that's known to be angry, if dies that way with that habit, will have a creature accompanying him in his afterlife that would torment him from time to time (just as anger was tormenting him in this life and when it stroke, his pulse would go high, his body temperature would increase, and he would see red and couldn't control himself) and he wouldn't be able to free himself from that creature.

so, if you're an angry person, it's best to find the roots of that anger and limit your interaction with those if they're outside stimuli, or if they're caused by your thoughts, try to change those thoughts so that when you die, you won't have that problem. otherwise you'll be tormented in your afterlife.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:33:22 PM

I forgive you.

Now let's all hug.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:50:39 PM
At 10/12/2016 5:40:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I think we all could both in our reactions and our lifestyles...
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:51:22 PM
At 10/12/2016 7:33:22 PM, janesix wrote:

I forgive you.

Now let's all hug.

that sounds like a plan...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 10:23:18 PM

Where is the love here?

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
36 and one"s foes will be members of one"s own household.
Skeptical1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:37:59 AM

I forgive you.

Now let's all hug.

That could be misconstrued. A certain nameless person has made everything seem tacky of late - maybe we should just sit in a circle, join hands and sing kumbayah?
Skeptical1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:43:04 AM
At 10/13/2016 1:37:59 AM, Skeptical1 wrote:

I forgive you.

Now let's all hug.

That could be misconstrued. A certain nameless person has made everything seem tacky of late - maybe we should just sit in a circle, join hands and sing kumbayah?

A bit like this:

http://www.luckytv.nl...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:56:25 AM
At 10/13/2016 1:37:59 AM, Skeptical1 wrote:

I forgive you.

Now let's all hug.

I think she said lets all hug, not grope.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 10:19:26 AM
At 10/12/2016 7:03:29 PM, lightseeker wrote:
I don't know whether you guys believe in manifestation of deeds in the afterlife or not. according to our beliefs, every though or beliefs, deeds or habits, or behaviors that one has, has a manifestation in his/her afterlife. for example a person that's known to be angry, if dies that way with that habit, will have a creature accompanying him in his afterlife that would torment him from time to time (just as anger was tormenting him in this life and when it stroke, his pulse would go high, his body temperature would increase, and he would see red and couldn't control himself) and he wouldn't be able to free himself from that creature.

so, if you're an angry person, it's best to find the roots of that anger and limit your interaction with those if they're outside stimuli, or if they're caused by your thoughts, try to change those thoughts so that when you die, you won't have that problem. otherwise you'll be tormented in your afterlife.
No. graceofgod is not going to be tormented in the afterlife.

What I believe.....

1 Corinthians 2:9New King James Version (NKJV)

9 But as it is written:

"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."[a]
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 10:31:35 AM
At 10/13/2016 10:19:26 AM, RoderickSpode wrote:

What I believe.....

9 But as it is written:

that's probably mentioning the blessings that God has provided for pious men and women in heaven.
this world is like a womb for the afterlife. so like when a child that's weak or sick or disabled, will have difficulties when entering this world or for the rest of his life (if he's disabled and isn't ready for the life in this world), the same thing happens when our soul moves to the other world.

when we're talking about afterlife, we're talking about three different periods:
1- purgatory, which is the world that the soul of the dead go to, and will be in until the day of judgment.
2- the day of judgement, where people will be gathered and will answer for what they've done
3- heaven or hell. which is the final destination.

and, to get to heaven, one has to be cleansed of all vice.
so, if you're a pious person but you still have that anger with you when you die, you'll have to be cleansed first.
and that cleansing will happen:
1 - during one's death.
2 - in purgatory
3 - in the day of judgement
4 - in the lower levels of hell.

so, if a person is cleansed during his death, he won't be tormented in other stages.
if that wasn't enough to cleanse him, he'll be tormented in purgatory as well.
if that wasn't enough, in the judgement day.
and if even that wasn't enough, he'll be put in the lower level of hell to be cleansed and be able to finally go to heaven.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 12:15:12 PM

All we ask is that you take your first born and present it as a human sacrifice to make the Gods happy.

But that would be crazy...................right ?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 2:39:59 PM
At 10/12/2016 7:50:39 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/12/2016 5:40:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I think we all could both in our reactions and our lifestyles...

Agreed. And, there is indeed a way to do that, which is to ignore all the nasty bits in the Bible and simply glean all the good stuff. Evangelism, hatred and telling others what to do fall into the category of nasty bits, among others.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 4:24:49 PM
At 10/13/2016 12:15:12 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

All we ask is that you take your first born and present it as a human sacrifice to make the Gods happy.

The Romans sacrificed virgins. God saw how powerful the Romans became. He wanted the same for the Jews his chosen people. He found Jesus the only virgin he could find to sacrifice. So why didn't it work for the Jews? Because the Roman God's accepted the sacrifice of the virgin Jesus and rewarded the Romans going against the hopes of the Jewish God that the Jews would be rewarded instead. Duh!!
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 5:07:08 PM
At 10/13/2016 12:15:12 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

yeah kinda..
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 5:08:50 PM

What I believe.....

9 But as it is written:

Amen, bless you..
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 6:31:48 PM
At 10/13/2016 5:08:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:

What I believe.....

9 But as it is written:

Amen, bless you..

Shouldn't you be saving all the blessing for yourself considering you are blessed with so little compassion or a respectful attitude towards others for which you publicly apologized here on this thread.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 7:41:04 PM
At 10/14/2016 6:31:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What I believe.....

9 But as it is written:

Amen, bless you..

Shouldn't you be saving all the blessing for yourself considering you are blessed with so little compassion or a respectful attitude towards others for which you publicly apologized here on this thread.

nope blessings are to be shared out...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 9:33:06 PM
At 10/14/2016 7:41:04 PM, graceofgod wrote:

What I believe.....

9 But as it is written:

Amen, bless you..

But you just apologized for doing the opposite with you bad attitude. Read the title of the OP as a reminder why you are seeking help.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 10:16:39 PM
At 10/14/2016 9:33:06 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What I believe.....

9 But as it is written:

Amen, bless you..

But you just apologized for doing the opposite with you bad attitude. Read the title of the OP as a reminder why you are seeking help.

i am not seeking any help at all..lol just wanted people to know sometimes I react badly to name calling and negativity...

blessings need sharing, the world needs love, peace and blessings..
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 3:15:37 AM
At 10/14/2016 10:16:39 PM, graceofgod wrote:

What I believe.....

9 But as it is written:

Amen, bless you..

i am not seeking any help at all..lol just wanted people to know sometimes I react badly to name calling and negativity...

We accept your apology for your bad attitude. When are you going to apologize for your verbosity.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 5:42:26 AM

And Noddy said "hey bigears why don't you drive today?"
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 7:16:10 AM
At 10/15/2016 3:15:37 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/14/2016 10:16:39 PM, graceofgod wrote:

What I believe.....

9 But as it is written:

Amen, bless you..

We accept your apology for your bad attitude. When are you going to apologize for your verbosity.

never I like sharing...
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 9:25:06 AM
At 10/12/2016 10:23:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Where is the love here?

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
Let me know when you understand the physical world is fallen an finite. The spiritual world is eternal.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 9:47:35 AM
At 10/15/2016 9:25:06 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 10/12/2016 10:23:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Where is the love here?

Let me know when you understand the physical world is fallen an finite. The spiritual world is eternal.
Let me know when you have an inkling of reality. Or show me your spiritual world bwuahahaha.