Jump to topic:

Proof That God Does Not Exist

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 11:47:02 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven the whole idea that life was created has been debunked.

Texts such as the bible and the Quran which both claim life was created by God are now completely discredited.

Game over for theists.
https://www.youtube.com...
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 12:14:50 PM
At 10/12/2016 11:47:02 AM, Willows wrote:
Since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven the whole idea that life was created has been debunked.

Texts such as the bible and the Quran which both claim life was created by God are now completely discredited.

Game over for theists.

Evolution is the creation process.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 12:33:06 PM
At 10/12/2016 12:14:50 PM, uncung wrote:

Game over for theists.

first something must be created before it can change/evolve? pretty logical to me. so then ask yourself why live decided to reproduce.....random life could have come to be but lacked the ability or reason to reproduce, so why reproduce at all?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 12:48:28 PM
At 10/12/2016 12:33:06 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Game over for theists.

first something must be created before it can change/evolve? pretty logical to me. so then ask yourself why live decided to reproduce.....random life could have come to be but lacked the ability or reason to reproduce, so why reproduce at all?

I don't know why live decided to reproduce
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:30:24 PM

Game over for theists.

Where are all the atheists who are supposed to tell this dweeb that evolution says nothing about abiogenesis?

Sleeping? On break? Hypocrites?
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:36:56 PM
At 10/12/2016 1:30:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Game over for theists.

Where are all the atheists who are supposed to tell this dweeb that evolution says nothing about abiogenesis?

Sleeping? On break? Hypocrites?

~raises hand~

Oh, oh! I responded! And, well, Abiogenesis wouldn't disprove God, either, so to point out that distinction is pretty irrelevant.
Looncall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:09:38 PM
At 10/12/2016 12:48:28 PM, uncung wrote:

Game over for theists.

Not everything has intention. Mostly, stuff just happens.

Don't let your religion trick you into anthropomorphizing everything.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:17:29 PM

Game over for theists.

Then. why wasn't that ever explained in any holy book?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:23:24 PM
At 10/12/2016 2:17:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Game over for theists.

I don't know why.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:25:17 PM
At 10/12/2016 2:23:24 PM, uncung wrote:

Game over for theists.

I don't know why.

Then, why would you say, " Evolution is the creation process?" Did you just make it up in your head?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:25:51 PM
At 10/12/2016 2:09:38 PM, Looncall wrote:
At 10/12/2016 12:48:28 PM, uncung wrote:

Game over for theists.

Not everything has intention. Mostly, stuff just happens.

Don't let your religion trick you into anthropomorphizing everything.

thanks for the advice.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:45:33 PM
At 10/12/2016 2:25:17 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Game over for theists.

I don't know why.

Then, why would you say, " Evolution is the creation process?" Did you just make it up in your head?

All things are created by God via process. Since you believe evolution exists then the dinamical development of evolution must be provided by God as well.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:50:33 PM
At 10/12/2016 2:45:33 PM, uncung wrote:
At 10/12/2016 2:25:17 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Game over for theists.

I don't know why.

All things are created by God via process.

Then, why does nature show us that evolution is a process of natural laws? Why do scientists never find any indication of God?

Since you believe evolution exists then the dinamical development of evolution must be provided by God as well.

I don't believe evolution exists, I understand this is what nature shows us, and it never shows any God at work or any kind of process other than what the natural laws of nature provide.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:59:31 PM

Then, why does nature show us that evolution is a process of natural laws? Why do scientists never find any indication of God?

I don't know why. the scientists never find any indication of God because they merely focus on the process, not on who behind that process.

Since you believe evolution exists then the dinamical development of evolution must be provided by God as well.

I don't believe evolution exists, I understand this is what nature shows us, and it never shows any God at work or any kind of process other than what the natural laws of nature provide.

God creates nature, natural laws as well as evolution.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 3:15:58 PM
At 10/12/2016 2:59:31 PM, uncung wrote:

I don't know why. the scientists never find any indication of God because they merely focus on the process, not on who behind that process.

They can't focus on what isn't there and God is not there.

That is not in any holy book, you are making it up.

For example, this verse about the process of creation of man in the Quran is wrong...

"It is He Who has created you from dust then from a sperm-drop, then from a leech-like clot; then does he get you out (into the light) as a child: then lets you (grow and) reach your age of full strength; then lets you become old,- though of you there are some who die before;- and lets you reach a term appointed; in order that you may learn wisdom." [40:67]
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 3:21:49 PM
At 10/12/2016 3:15:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

For example, this verse about the process of creation of man in the Quran is wrong...

"It is He Who has created you from dust then from a sperm-drop, then from a leech-like clot; then does he get you out (into the light) as a child: then lets you (grow and) reach your age of full strength; then lets you become old,- though of you there are some who die before;- and lets you reach a term appointed; in order that you may learn wisdom." [40:67]

why do you think that verse is wrong? disprove it.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 3:31:37 PM
At 10/12/2016 3:21:49 PM, uncung wrote:

Simple, life started out in the early oceans, not dust. And, there was nothing like sperm for billions of years afterward.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 3:51:17 PM
At 10/12/2016 3:31:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Simple, life started out in the early oceans, not dust. And, there was nothing like sperm for billions of years afterward.

we human being started from dust. the other living being can be from the early oceans. human being produce sperms later on.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 4:06:27 PM
At 10/12/2016 3:51:17 PM, uncung wrote:

we human being started from dust. the other living being can be from the early oceans. human being produce sperms later on.

Sorry, but all life came from the oceans, the Quran is wrong.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 4:13:21 PM
At 10/12/2016 4:06:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Except human being. We came from dust.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 5:41:44 PM
At 10/12/2016 4:13:21 PM, uncung wrote:

Sorry, but that isn't true according to science, so it appears you are ignoring facts of nature in favor of ignorant myths. As expected.
PrizeBeatz1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 6:16:44 PM

Game over for theists.

God does exist as the infinity and eternity of space. We are one with this.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 6:35:20 PM
At 10/12/2016 6:09:02 PM, lightseeker wrote:
https://www.thetrumpet.com...

not written by me

Yeah, written by these idiots...

"The Trumpet magazine, which began in February 1990, is published 10 times a year by the Philadelphia Church of God."
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 6:36:50 PM
At 10/12/2016 6:16:44 PM, PrizeBeatz1 wrote:

Game over for theists.

So, God is space; ie. the distance between two objects. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 6:48:43 PM
At 10/12/2016 5:41:44 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Sorry, but that isn't true according to science, so it appears you are ignoring facts of nature in favor of ignorant myths. As expected.

What does science say about human being origin?
PrizeBeatz1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:08:10 PM
At 10/12/2016 6:36:50 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/12/2016 6:16:44 PM, PrizeBeatz1 wrote:

Game over for theists.

So, God is space; ie. the distance between two objects. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

I'm not talking about the distance between two objects. I'm talking about the infinite space you see when you look up at night. God is infinite and eternal. Do you copy?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:24:46 PM
At 10/12/2016 6:48:43 PM, uncung wrote:
At 10/12/2016 5:41:44 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What does science say about human being origin?

Humans evolved from other humanoid apes, possibly homo erectus, in Africa, about 200,000 years ago. At least we haven't found human bones from earlier from that time yet.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 8:00:49 PM
Since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven

Interesting, I have not seen any real irrefutable proof for evolution, when it means that all species have originated from single organism.