Jump to topic:

Is god incompetent or uncaring/nonexistent

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 3:43:42 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
How many people on the Titanic do you think prayed to god to be saved? How many did he save? Why didn't he save more? Is he incompetent, uncaring, nonexistent or money fixated?
Is your god all powerful and if he is then he must be an arsehole to save some and drown most.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 5:44:15 PM
At 10/15/2016 3:43:42 PM, bulproof wrote:
How many people on the Titanic do you think prayed to god to be saved? How many did he save? Why didn't he save more? Is he incompetent, uncaring, nonexistent or money fixated?
Is your god all powerful and if he is then he must be an arsehole to save some and drown most.

I would probably consider God if indeed a commercial airliner full of Christians all praying to be saved as the airliner spiraled into the ground with full tanks of fuel and they all walked away without a scratch.

What is the likeliness of that ever happening?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 7:50:14 PM

Who knows if god is all poweful? I dont see anything that suggests that.

I do see things that suggests he could be an arsehole though.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 8:31:43 PM
At 10/15/2016 7:50:14 PM, janesix wrote:

There are a lot of groups around that try to convince people that Jesus is not the Almighty God. I had the pleasure of getting to meet these folks. I feel sorry for them. I watched and listened to their games, because games are all they have. They would lie and cheat, and were basically untrusting amongst themselves and others. They have the virtues of a snake.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 8:47:00 PM
At 10/15/2016 8:31:43 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

There are a lot of groups around that try to convince people that Jesus is not the Almighty God. I had the pleasure of getting to meet these folks. I feel sorry for them. I watched and listened to their games, because games are all they have. They would lie and cheat, and were basically untrusting amongst themselves and others. They have the virtues of a snake.

What groups?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 10:53:36 PM
At 10/15/2016 8:47:00 PM, janesix wrote:

What groups?

Groups that might have symbols depicting the sun or the moon. Groups that suggest Lucifer to be the morning star, the savior of humanity. So many groups. The one group that spent an unimaginable amount of money on me was the group that runs the upper echelons of Homeland Security. The biggest laugh for me came from the outlaw groups of organized crime, not that they aren't all criminals the way I see it. But take the Outlaw Mc and the Hells Angels working closely with the Russian Mafia - Luciferians to the core - some of these clowns attempted to actually suggest I am Lucifer himself in disguise. Hilarious! They'll try anything to mess with your mind to get you to become one of them. So I asked them a simple question: can you trust your friends? The answer was a unanimous NO! Well there you have it. If you can't trust your friends, then maybe it's time to get new friends.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 12:43:28 AM

eventually everyone will die no matter what.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 12:45:06 AM
At 10/15/2016 10:53:36 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What groups?

Groups that might have symbols depicting the sun or the moon. Groups that suggest Lucifer to be the morning star, the savior of humanity. So many groups. The one group that spent an unimaginable amount of money on me was the group that runs the upper echelons of Homeland Security. The biggest laugh for me came from the outlaw groups of organized crime, not that they aren't all criminals the way I see it. But take the Outlaw Mc and the Hells Angels working closely with the Russian Mafia - Luciferians to the core - some of these clowns attempted to actually suggest I am Lucifer himself in disguise. Hilarious! They'll try anything to mess with your mind to get you to become one of them. So I asked them a simple question: can you trust your friends? The answer was a unanimous NO! Well there you have it. If you can't trust your friends, then maybe it's time to get new friends.

Do you know why the symbols are sun/ moon?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 1:09:31 AM

And a lobster sits on a telephone.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 1:45:27 AM
At 10/16/2016 12:45:06 AM, janesix wrote:

What groups?

I don't know. I never bothered to ask them. I've always had a natural inclination to accociate better with lightning. Lightning is scary for most, but for me it brings about a calmness. I like to go swimming when lightning strikes. Living in the lightning capital of the world, you'd think I'd be an Olympic swimmer by now. Instead I can't even swim outside my colors of green and yellow. My home. My cube. The one place where all my amnesia melts away, and the one guy that knows why it's this way for me, won't say anything. There is only one thing I want to know. I want to know who the parents are of this guy.

This guy would be one of those that better associate with the moon. You won't find any objects of the Sun around his house. His house has always been the center of all the weirdness in my life. All I know is that he knows something he's not telling me. The beginning to this madness of compounding questions of the past year started with a profound noticing. I was being followed relentlessly everywhere I went. It seemed I became for reasons unknown, the most wanted person alive in the world. Everywhere I went I I was being chased. But then I realized that I wasn't being chased, I was simply being observed.

There was an elderly couple that followed me the closest. They stayed very close to me. Everywhere I went, they would be only a few steps behind. I got to know their faces well. Then one day they appeared at this guys house. I was told that these were his parents. Whether they are the parents of this guy known by many as a legend, is beyond me. I never got to talk to them, but I suspect this elderly couple wanted to talk to me. I know this because I have three GPS coordinated saved in the GPS of my car. I don't know how these coordinates got into my car, but one of them led me directly to these alleged parents of this guy known as the legend. My radio was talking to me the night I was taken to these people. It was the voic of a goddess speaking to the questions in my head, answering them with the lyrics of the songs being played on the radio. It seems this goddess has always had an infatuation with me, but I don't know who she is, or if I do I can't remember. I remember arriving at the location on the beach, to the destination my car took me to. And then I ran away because there I saw the same elderly couple waiting for me. So no, I don't know anything. I don't know what the sun or the moon represents. Feel free to tell me what it is you think. Sorry for the unintended blabbering.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:10:14 AM
At 10/16/2016 1:45:27 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What groups?

I don't know. I never bothered to ask them. I've always had a natural inclination to accociate better with lightning. Lightning is scary for most, but for me it brings about a calmness. I like to go swimming when lightning strikes. Living in the lightning capital of the world, you'd think I'd be an Olympic swimmer by now. Instead I can't even swim outside my colors of green and yellow. My home. My cube. The one place where all my amnesia melts away, and the one guy that knows why it's this way for me, won't say anything. There is only one thing I want to know. I want to know who the parents are of this guy.

This guy would be one of those that better associate with the moon. You won't find any objects of the Sun around his house. His house has always been the center of all the weirdness in my life. All I know is that he knows something he's not telling me. The beginning to this madness of compounding questions of the past year started with a profound noticing. I was being followed relentlessly everywhere I went. It seemed I became for reasons unknown, the most wanted person alive in the world. Everywhere I went I I was being chased. But then I realized that I wasn't being chased, I was simply being observed.

There was an elderly couple that followed me the closest. They stayed very close to me. Everywhere I went, they would be only a few steps behind. I got to know their faces well. Then one day they appeared at this guys house. I was told that these were his parents. Whether they are the parents of this guy known by many as a legend, is beyond me. I never got to talk to them, but I suspect this elderly couple wanted to talk to me. I know this because I have three GPS coordinated saved in the GPS of my car. I don't know how these coordinates got into my car, but one of them led me directly to these alleged parents of this guy known as the legend. My radio was talking to me the night I was taken to these people. It was the voic of a goddess speaking to the questions in my head, answering them with the lyrics of the songs being played on the radio. It seems this goddess has always had an infatuation with me, but I don't know who she is, or if I do I can't remember. I remember arriving at the location on the beach, to the destination my car took me to. And then I ran away because there I saw the same elderly couple waiting for me. So no, I don't know anything. I don't know what the sun or the moon represents. Feel free to tell me what it is you think. Sorry for the unintended blabbering.
I think the sun and moon represent opposing( but necessary) forces of nature. Yin/yang male/female good/evil. Their eclipse represents the heiros gamos.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:22:34 AM
At 10/16/2016 2:10:14 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:45:27 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What groups?

I think the sun and moon represent opposing( but necessary) forces of nature. Yin/yang male/female good/evil. Their eclipse represents the heiros gamos.

A good symbol will have layers of meaning. Symbols are great for telling stories. The yin yang could tell stories. One of the stories you could see is that of perpetual conflict between the good and the bad. It would then tell a story that say not everything is what it seems. It would say black is white and white is black. Who's good and who's bad, and who can say(?) perceptions? I say its intentions that tell the greater truth. Or not. I don't care anymore. These people have never impressed me.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:29:28 AM

What groups?

Poor bastards didn't have much to mess with.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 12:58:35 PM
At 10/16/2016 6:29:28 AM, bulproof wrote:

What groups?

Poor bastards didn't have much to mess with.

You can tidy these thoughts as you will, as what they become are the outward truths to projections of your inner personal determinations of worth. Those that play mind games do so from feelinings of inferiority. They feel a need to prove themselves as superior to others. Sometimes it's the ones that appear the weakest, are moreover the strongest. I hope you get to truly understand this some day. The universe will always favor the virtues over the opposing faults.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 8:47:49 PM

That obviously depends on what do you mean with saving. Those who got out of this first death that is called "a life" were perhaps saved to the heaven or paradise, but those who remained here, may also have been saved, but just had to live in this god/evil lesson place.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 6:06:53 AM
At 10/16/2016 8:47:49 PM, 12_13 wrote:

That obviously depends on what do you mean with saving. Those who got out of this first death that is called "a life" were perhaps saved to the heaven or paradise, but those who remained here, may also have been saved, but just had to live in this god/evil lesson place.
Saved by a fairy tale you say, how wonderful.