Can I use paypass at your church yet.?

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 8:02:20 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Hi guy's sorry to bother.
I haven't been to church in over 10 years and I was planning on going today and was just curious on the whole donation thing. I've looked up a couple of sites and they suggest 10% of your weekly wage is seen as respectful.
The last time I went I was asked if I can donate anything , lucky I had a stash $20 in my jeans pocket. You're welcome.

So can I use my card pay wave ?
Will $40 be sufficient ?
Thanks.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 8:46:36 AM
At 10/16/2016 8:02:20 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I haven't been to church in over 10 years and I was planning on going today and was just curious on the whole donation thing. I've looked up a couple of sites and they suggest 10% of your weekly wage is seen as respectful.
The last time I went I was asked if I can donate anything , lucky I had a stash $20 in my jeans pocket. You're welcome.

Will $40 be sufficient ?
Thanks.

lol ours doesn't, as a new testament believer I don't think tithing 10% is right any way, I give but not according to any bind the church demands...
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 9:42:36 AM

Will $40 be sufficient ?
Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:35:46 PM

Will $40 be sufficient ?
Thanks.

Like most protection rackets, churches don't want to leave a paper trail. Cash only, in non-sequential numbers, please.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Dirty.Harry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:46:10 PM
At 10/16/2016 2:35:46 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Will $40 be sufficient ?
Thanks.

Like most protection rackets, churches don't want to leave a paper trail. Cash only, in non-sequential numbers, please.

That was funny!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 3:06:54 PM

Will $40 be sufficient ?
Thanks.

Since the invisible almighty one does not actually exist, put some play money in the plate. Then get the heck out of there, a decent lady like you does not want to bee seen in a place of ill-repute.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 3:09:14 PM
At 10/16/2016 2:46:10 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 10/16/2016 2:35:46 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Will $40 be sufficient ?
Thanks.

That was funny!

Thanks Harry. Do you think there's any truth to that jab?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth