Jump to topic:

TRUE Islam

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 10:18:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
All religion is a corrupted understanding of TRUE Islam.

Calling any text the word of god is tantamount to idolatry. God's word is everything that exists. A tree is as much a word of God as a man, and both are just as much a word of God as a book or a skyscraper.

The Koran is no more holy a book than the Bible, and neither are more holy than Moby Dick.

The people who follow these man made religions are missing the point. They are stuck in symbolism, and for this reason, they unknowingly worship a false god, they worship SATAN.

The God who exists in actuality is one, though it may seem as though there are many.

The God who exists in actuality doesn't care about whether or not people worship or not. The True God is not so egotistical.

The God who exists in actuality places no merit on these arbitrary laws of morality. God's law is perfect, and manifests itself in the physical laws that hold our universe together. The True God could care less about what people do.

There is nothing supernatural about the God who exists in actuality. It is a purely natural God. There is no supernatural. Supernatural is an absurdity, it is like saying "greater than god".

Everyone and everything is a Muslim, for there is no choice. No matter what anyone may call themselves, they are still a Muslim. You have no choice but to submit to the God who exists in actuality, for free will is an illusion. True Islam has always been, and always will be.

<troll>
Also, I am God's prophet
</troll>

Calling any man a prophet is also tantamount to idolatry. No man speaks for God, for God speaks alone.

God speaks in a way that is unintelligible to those whose understanding of the world around them is reliant on symbols.

~~~~~~~
Simply say whether you agree or disagree with the above. Feel free to give a reason why, or a reason why not.

Do not dismiss this post as false until you've read about it, and thought about it for a second.

If you'd like to join the religious movement(cult is such a dirty sounding word) of Cosmic Alfonzoism, a religion that is totally missing the point of all this, message me for details on how you can send me all your money.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 10:33:29 AM
Eh, I have a mouthful, but I don't wanna bother since this isn't a debate. I like your way of looking at it though.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 7:14:01 AM
At 1/21/2011 5:03:33 AM, angel_friend wrote:
As Wafa Sultan said u can belive in any stone as long as u dont throw it on me.
Wafa Sultan has been humiliated by her own words, and she's the one throwing stones and making excuses for the dying children of Gaza.
Floid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 8:12:06 AM
Any time someone has to qualify a completely subjective topic that is in no way based on empircal evidence with the word "TRUE" it tells me not to bother reading what they have to say.
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 11:07:51 AM
There was an interview on BBC/NPR radio last night of a Brittish guys that said not all Muslims were Islamic. Some other girl, something Aziz, another Brit was arguing with with him about it. It was kinda cool.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 5:21:03 PM
At 1/21/2011 8:12:06 AM, Floid wrote:
Any time someone has to qualify a completely subjective topic that is in no way based on empircal evidence with the word "TRUE" it tells me not to bother reading what they have to say.

You obviously missed the point of the topic then.

If you read it, and understand what I'm saying, you will get it.

To everyone else, This topic has nothing to do with Islam, or any other religion. If you think it is, your mind is still stuck in the symbolism.

If you get it while stoned, you're mind will probably be blown.

If you get it while sober, you'll probably smack yourself on the head and laugh at how obvious this is.

Though, I think only those from the "non-prophet" religions or philosophies will get the joke.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 5:21:26 PM
If you are a theist who gets it though, you're mind will be blown.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 5:37:18 PM
*your

screw you, typo.
tigg13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 5:58:29 PM
At 1/17/2011 10:18:34 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Calling any text the word of god is tantamount to idolatry. God's word is everything that exists. A tree is as much a word of God as a man, and both are just as much a word of God as a book or a skyscraper.

The Koran is no more holy a book than the Bible, and neither are more holy than Moby Dick.

The people who follow these man made religions are missing the point. They are stuck in symbolism, and for this reason, they unknowingly worship a false god, they worship SATAN.

The God who exists in actuality is one, though it may seem as though there are many.

The God who exists in actuality doesn't care about whether or not people worship or not. The True God is not so egotistical.

The God who exists in actuality places no merit on these arbitrary laws of morality. God's law is perfect, and manifests itself in the physical laws that hold our universe together. The True God could care less about what people do.

There is nothing supernatural about the God who exists in actuality. It is a purely natural God. There is no supernatural. Supernatural is an absurdity, it is like saying "greater than god".

Everyone and everything is a Muslim, for there is no choice. No matter what anyone may call themselves, they are still a Muslim. You have no choice but to submit to the God who exists in actuality, for free will is an illusion. True Islam has always been, and always will be.

<troll>
Also, I am God's prophet
</troll>

Calling any man a prophet is also tantamount to idolatry. No man speaks for God, for God speaks alone.

God speaks in a way that is unintelligible to those whose understanding of the world around them is reliant on symbols.

~~~~~~~
Simply say whether you agree or disagree with the above. Feel free to give a reason why, or a reason why not.

Do not dismiss this post as false until you've read about it, and thought about it for a second.

If you'd like to join the religious movement(cult is such a dirty sounding word) of Cosmic Alfonzoism, a religion that is totally missing the point of all this, message me for details on how you can send me all your money.

Well I have to admit, being relieved of the burden of free will is hard to argue with. So, what the heck, sign me up and I'll send you all the money God makes me give you.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 2:09:47 PM
kfc
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
SurvivingAMethodology
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 2:33:38 PM
"It is necessary that the one who seeks after God in a religious way never holds fast to the letter lest he mistakenly understand things said about God for God Himself." - Saint Maximus the Confessor
Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:21:26 PM
This is a joke right haha
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 4:47:12 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:21:26 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

The universe is just a big joke, and all contained within are merely subdivisions of that big joke.
Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:08:46 PM
At 1/24/2011 4:47:12 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

The universe is just a big joke, and all contained within are merely subdivisions of that big joke.

Thats a joke right??
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:12:01 PM
At 1/24/2011 5:08:46 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
At 1/24/2011 4:47:12 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Thats a joke right??

Does the pope ride around in a funny looking car?
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 6:28:39 PM
At 1/21/2011 5:58:29 PM, tigg13 wrote:

Well I have to admit, being relieved of the burden of free will is hard to argue with. So, what the heck, sign me up and I'll send you all the money God makes me give you.

This doesn't remove free will. It just means that "God" could care less what the hell we do. In fact, it enforces our free will.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 12:45:04 PM
God couldn't care less what you do. God doesn't give a fvck at all. It is debatable whether god is capable of giving a fvck or not. God is just that hard core.

And yes, you are correct. God enforces what you perceive to be free will.
resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 2:12:58 PM
I find your your interest in placing a valid debate good, but find that you do so in a very insulting manner. I will approach you with this topic hoping to address the specifics soon. Look for my challenge. Until then,..... toodles.
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 2:15:01 PM
by the way you present some very strong ideas that are consequently either insulting or convincing, but are in truth unbacked by fact. Please present your proof as to why you think that the Bible is just as unholy as the koran or Moby Dick.
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 2:17:28 PM

basically what he said, but longer and with a grain of salt (figure of speech)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 2:29:07 AM
At 1/27/2011 2:17:28 PM, resolutionsmasher wrote:

basically what he said, but longer and with a grain of salt (figure of speech)

Well, you obviously read it, otherwise your last couple of posts don't really make any sense.

My assertions are backed in some ways, but you probably won't be able to make any sense of it unless you understand that the entire post is metaphorical. =p

Even then, that isn't a guarantee that you will agree with that particular understanding of god.

If you want to debate, feel free to write something up. I'm sure we'll work something out.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 11:44:03 PM
And if you are in doubt
as to which We have revealed to Our servant,
then produce a sura like it,
and call on your helper, besides Allah,
if you are truthful.

Sura 2:23
jmar8542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 11:47:53 PM
At 1/21/2011 5:21:03 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If you get it while stoned, you're mind will probably be blown.

Hit the nail on the head :D
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 12:21:18 AM
lots of words...

I agree! (you already knew that though... no surprise)

And I don't have to explain since you already know.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 8:39:36 AM

<troll>
Also, I am God's prophet
</troll>

~~~~~~~

Islam states God has no Son: FALSE, Jesus Christ IS His only begotten Son.

Islam states Muhammad was God's prophet: FALSE, he was a false prophet and a blood thirsty tyrant to boot.

Islam states we are born sinless: FALSE, we are ALL born sinful.

Islam states that Jews are God's enemy: FALSE, Jews are God's chosen people!
The Cross.. the Cross.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 8:42:30 AM
At 3/12/2011 8:39:36 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

<troll>
Also, I am God's prophet
</troll>

~~~~~~~

Islam states Muhammad was God's prophet: FALSE, he was a false prophet and a blood thirsty tyrant to boot.

Clearly you didn't read the post, and just reacted to the topic title.

You are one of the idiots I aimed this topic at.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 8:45:09 AM
At 3/12/2011 8:42:30 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 3/12/2011 8:39:36 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

<troll>
Also, I am God's prophet
</troll>

~~~~~~~

Clearly you didn't read the post, and just reacted to the topic title.

You are one of the idiots I aimed this topic at.

No, I love any excuse to print TRUTH.. and I'm VERY happy to be an idiot for Jesus.. AND to be mocked for Him.
The Cross.. the Cross.