Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

help me pray for the New York Giants!!

DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:20:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 4:17:23 PM, graceofgod wrote:
We need to turn our season round...

Oh yeah, that will work. Clasp hands together, close eyes and wish upon a star. LOL.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
graceofgod
Posts: 5,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:22:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 4:20:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:17:23 PM, graceofgod wrote:
We need to turn our season round...

Oh yeah, that will work. Clasp hands together, close eyes and wish upon a star. LOL.

it worked for someone in a wheelchair..
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:27:30 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 4:22:59 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:20:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:17:23 PM, graceofgod wrote:
We need to turn our season round...

Oh yeah, that will work. Clasp hands together, close eyes and wish upon a star. LOL.

it worked for someone in a wheelchair..

Religion can work such miracles when the illness is no longer in the body, but only in the mind.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:31:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 4:22:59 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:20:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:17:23 PM, graceofgod wrote:
We need to turn our season round...

Oh yeah, that will work. Clasp hands together, close eyes and wish upon a star. LOL.

it worked for someone in a wheelchair..

Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
keithprosser
Posts: 1,971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:32:58 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 4:22:59 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:20:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:17:23 PM, graceofgod wrote:
We need to turn our season round...

Oh yeah, that will work. Clasp hands together, close eyes and wish upon a star. LOL.

it worked for someone in a wheelchair..

Someone in a wheelchain won the NFL? Must have been on heck of a prayer...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 10:21:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 10:09:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
thanks we won...

Dodging the question again?

"Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?"
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 4:39:10 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 10:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:09:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
thanks we won...

Dodging the question again?

"Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?"

Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 4:40:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 4:20:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:17:23 PM, graceofgod wrote:
We need to turn our season round...

Oh yeah, that will work. Clasp hands together, close eyes and wish upon a star. LOL.

I hear God's a Patriots fan though. Tough break.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:24:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 4:39:10 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:09:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
thanks we won...

Dodging the question again?

"Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?"

Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?

You could ask the Christian parents of pregnant teens who taught their kids birth control is an abomination.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:27:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 2:24:19 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:39:10 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:09:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
thanks we won...

Dodging the question again?

"Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?"

Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?

You could ask the Christian parents of pregnant teens who taught their kids birth control is an abomination.

That really has nothing to do with it. You implied if something was less then 100% effective it is nonsense. Is birth control nonsense because it is less than 100% effective?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:36:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 2:27:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:24:19 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:39:10 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:09:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
thanks we won...

Dodging the question again?

"Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?"

Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?

You could ask the Christian parents of pregnant teens who taught their kids birth control is an abomination.

That really has nothing to do with it. You implied if something was less then 100% effective it is nonsense.

I think you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

Is birth control nonsense because it is less than 100% effective?

Birth control is not 100% effective, what does that strawman have to do with the claim of God healing one person in a wheelchair?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:41:37 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 2:36:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:27:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:24:19 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:39:10 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:09:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
thanks we won...

Dodging the question again?

"Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?"

Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?

You could ask the Christian parents of pregnant teens who taught their kids birth control is an abomination.

That really has nothing to do with it. You implied if something was less then 100% effective it is nonsense.

I think you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

Is birth control nonsense because it is less than 100% effective?

Birth control is not 100% effective, what does that strawman have to do with the claim of God healing one person in a wheelchair?

Let me say this again. You implied that if something is less than 100% effective it is bullshitt. So are you going to be consistent with your belief are you going to claim birth control was bullshitt.

I'm not even saying miracle healings aren't bullshitt, I'm just providing an example that shows why your premise is stupid.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:44:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 2:41:37 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:36:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:27:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:24:19 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:39:10 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:09:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
thanks we won...

Dodging the question again?

"Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?"

Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?

You could ask the Christian parents of pregnant teens who taught their kids birth control is an abomination.

That really has nothing to do with it. You implied if something was less then 100% effective it is nonsense.

I think you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

Is birth control nonsense because it is less than 100% effective?

Birth control is not 100% effective, what does that strawman have to do with the claim of God healing one person in a wheelchair?

Let me say this again. You implied that if something is less than 100% effective it is bullshitt.

Again, you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

So are you going to be consistent with your belief are you going to claim birth control was bullshitt.

I am certainly not going to fall into your strawman trap.

I'm not even saying miracle healings aren't bullshitt, I'm just providing an example that shows why your premise is stupid.

You mean, your premise.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:46:55 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?

You could ask the Christian parents of pregnant teens who taught their kids birth control is an abomination.

That really has nothing to do with it. You implied if something was less then 100% effective it is nonsense.

I think you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

Is birth control nonsense because it is less than 100% effective?

Birth control is not 100% effective, what does that strawman have to do with the claim of God healing one person in a wheelchair?

Let me say this again. You implied that if something is less than 100% effective it is bullshitt.

Again, you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

So are you going to be consistent with your belief are you going to claim birth control was bullshitt.

I am certainly not going to fall into your strawman trap.

I'm not even saying miracle healings aren't bullshitt, I'm just providing an example that shows why your premise is stupid.

You mean, your premise.

I bolded the relevant sentence. If it was implying something other than what I said it was implying you are probably stupid for not stating it better, but go ahead and spell out what the rhetorical question was implying?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:52:52 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 2:46:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?

You could ask the Christian parents of pregnant teens who taught their kids birth control is an abomination.

That really has nothing to do with it. You implied if something was less then 100% effective it is nonsense.

I think you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

Is birth control nonsense because it is less than 100% effective?

Birth control is not 100% effective, what does that strawman have to do with the claim of God healing one person in a wheelchair?

Let me say this again. You implied that if something is less than 100% effective it is bullshitt.

Again, you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

So are you going to be consistent with your belief are you going to claim birth control was bullshitt.

I am certainly not going to fall into your strawman trap.

I'm not even saying miracle healings aren't bullshitt, I'm just providing an example that shows why your premise is stupid.

You mean, your premise.

I bolded the relevant sentence.

Yes, the strawman.

If it was implying something other than what I said it was implying you are probably stupid for not stating it better, but go ahead and spell out what the rhetorical question was implying?

It's a premise you created that has nothing to do with the discussion.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:56:32 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 2:52:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:46:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

Me and you both know it was because you were implying that anything less than 100% effective is rubbish. That is why when I ask you what the rhetorical question was implying you avoid answering. You were caught being stupid
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 3:09:20 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 2:56:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:52:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:46:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

Me and you both know it was because you were implying that anything less than 100% effective is rubbish.

That's your premise, not mine.

That is why when I ask you what the rhetorical question was implying you avoid answering. You were caught being stupid

You were caught tossing out a strawman and putting words in my mouth.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 4:22:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 3:09:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:56:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:52:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:46:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

Me and you both know it was because you were implying that anything less than 100% effective is rubbish.

That's your premise, not mine.

That is why when I ask you what the rhetorical question was implying you avoid answering. You were caught being stupid

You were caught tossing out a strawman and putting words in my mouth.

Nope, otherwise you would actually describe what the rhetorical question implied. The most obvious thing it would imply is what I said. Hell if it implied anything different you would have already stated what it was, but since you haven't we know what that means
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 4:34:16 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 4:22:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 3:09:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:56:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:52:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:46:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

Me and you both know it was because you were implying that anything less than 100% effective is rubbish.

That's your premise, not mine.

That is why when I ask you what the rhetorical question was implying you avoid answering. You were caught being stupid

You were caught tossing out a strawman and putting words in my mouth.

Nope, otherwise you would actually describe what the rhetorical question implied. The most obvious thing it would imply is what I said. Hell if it implied anything different you would have already stated what it was, but since you haven't we know what that means

Arguing with yourself, again? Funny, how you imagine implications of what people say here as opposed to what they say here.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 4:36:36 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 4:34:16 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:22:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 3:09:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:56:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:52:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:46:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

Me and you both know it was because you were implying that anything less than 100% effective is rubbish.

That's your premise, not mine.

That is why when I ask you what the rhetorical question was implying you avoid answering. You were caught being stupid

You were caught tossing out a strawman and putting words in my mouth.

Nope, otherwise you would actually describe what the rhetorical question implied. The most obvious thing it would imply is what I said. Hell if it implied anything different you would have already stated what it was, but since you haven't we know what that means

Arguing with yourself, again? Funny, how you imagine implications of what people say here as opposed to what they say here.

You asked a rhetorical question. Rhetorical questions by their nature imply things. If they didn't, they would not be of any rhetorical value.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 4:47:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 4:36:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:34:16 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:22:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 3:09:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:56:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:52:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:46:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

Me and you both know it was because you were implying that anything less than 100% effective is rubbish.

That's your premise, not mine.

That is why when I ask you what the rhetorical question was implying you avoid answering. You were caught being stupid

You were caught tossing out a strawman and putting words in my mouth.

Nope, otherwise you would actually describe what the rhetorical question implied. The most obvious thing it would imply is what I said. Hell if it implied anything different you would have already stated what it was, but since you haven't we know what that means

Arguing with yourself, again? Funny, how you imagine implications of what people say here as opposed to what they say here.

You asked a rhetorical question.

Then, you tossed out a strawman based on what you wanted it to say.

Rhetorical questions by their nature imply things. If they didn't, they would not be of any rhetorical value.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 4:55:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 4:22:59 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:20:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 4:17:23 PM, graceofgod wrote:
We need to turn our season round...

Oh yeah, that will work. Clasp hands together, close eyes and wish upon a star. LOL.

it worked for someone in a wheelchair..

"Get a billion Christians to pray for a single amputee. Get them to pray that God regrow that missing limb. This happens to salamanders every day, presumably without prayer; this is within the capacity of God" ~ Harris
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 5:32:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Pray by making a robot ball which will automatically give a homerun
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 6:44:55 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 4:39:10 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:09:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
thanks we won...

Dodging the question again?

"Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?"

Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?

If it is just one person having sex, birth control is unnecessary.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 6:55:46 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 6:44:55 AM, desmac wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:39:10 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:09:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
thanks we won...

Dodging the question again?

"Did it work for all people in wheelchairs or just one person?"

Does birth control work for all people having sex or just 1 person?

If it is just one person having sex, birth control is unnecessary.

True dat