value of life vs value of life

lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 8:39:47 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
well I made this topic to ask this question:

do you guys think that life of westerners is more valuable than life of easterners?

when millions of people die in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan or Yemen, that's just news and no one really cares about it.

when half a million children died in Iraq no one really cared about it.

when Saudi Arabia attacks Yemen or Israel fighters bomb Yemen cities and kill innocent people and children no one cares about it. they even appoint Saudi Arabia as the head of UN human rights panel.

you're going to give your votes to a person who's gonna continue this policy as well.

so, do you guys think that life of a westerner is more valuable that life of an easterner (specifically a person living in the Mesopotamia region)?

and don't you think that you're a cell in a body of a beast that's wounded the world enough already? do you think that living happily and caring for the people around yourselves, while giving your votes to people who'd weigh innocent lives with oil and sell them to it, is going to be enough to get you to heaven (if you believe in it) or leave a good memory of you for future generations?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 8:46:26 PM
is this an approved message by Donald Trump? or Hillary Clinton? Is God running for office now? I'm confused. What's happening here?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 8:55:09 PM
At 10/16/2016 8:39:47 PM, lightseeker wrote:

do you guys think that life of westerners is more valuable than life of easterners?

when millions of people die in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan or Yemen, that's just news and no one really cares about it.

when Saudi Arabia attacks Yemen or Israel fighters bomb Yemen cities and kill innocent people and children no one cares about it. they even appoint Saudi Arabia as the head of UN human rights panel.

you're going to give your votes to a person who's gonna continue this policy as well.

so, do you guys think that life of a westerner is more valuable that life of an easterner (specifically a person living in the Mesopotamia region)?

and don't you think that you're a cell in a body of a beast that's wounded the world enough already? do you think that living happily and caring for the people around yourselves, while giving your votes to people who'd weigh innocent lives with oil and sell them to it, is going to be enough to get you to heaven (if you believe in it) or leave a good memory of you for future generations?

Does anyone care about the lives of westerners? Or does the rest of the world hate us? No one gets to decide where they are born.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 9:06:15 PM
At 10/16/2016 8:46:26 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
is this an approved message by Donald Trump? or Hillary Clinton? Is God running for office now? I'm confused. What's happening here?

I mean it doesn't matter who becomes the president there. whoever s/he is, s/he's gonna follow the same strategy.

it's not like your presidents are elected because they can or will change the system. wasn't Obama care what made Obama the president?!

check out Hillary's speech about the counsel of foreign relations.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 9:07:01 PM
At 10/16/2016 8:55:09 PM, janesix wrote:

Does anyone care about the lives of westerners? Or does the rest of the world hate us? No one gets to decide where they are born.

it's not like we're the ones killing your children. but you're the ones killing ours.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 9:10:50 PM
At 10/16/2016 9:07:01 PM, lightseeker wrote:

it's not like we're the ones killing your children. but you're the ones killing ours.

I havent killed one child. Nor have i supported killing anybody.
distraff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 9:42:17 PM

We do care but military intervention and killing people often causes more problems than it solves. People are dying in that part of the world because their culture is violent and backwards and intervention isn't going to fix the fundamental problem.

For example Saddam killed many Kurds and was accused of having weapons of mass destruction. So we deposed him, and established a democracy. But because their culture was so backwards this sparked a civil war that killed hundreds of thousands of people and destabilized the region allowing ISIS to come in causing hundreds of thousands of more deaths, and many terrorist attacks. The world is now less safe than it was before 2003.

Let these primitive regions work their issues out and let us be concerned with our own problems and fix poverty and suffering in the US.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 9:52:58 PM
At 10/16/2016 9:06:15 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 10/16/2016 8:46:26 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I mean it doesn't matter who becomes the president there. whoever s/he is, s/he's gonna follow the same strategy.

it's not like your presidents are elected because they can or will change the system. wasn't Obama care what made Obama the president?!

check out Hillary's speech about the counsel of foreign relations.

Would that be the speech about how the CFR dictates her every move? I'm not surprised. Two parties. One agenda. The evolution of slavery has made leaps of progress for keeping the human commodity shackled. There once was a time when the slave could revolt against its imprisonment, when conditions became too harsh. Those were the days when the slave knew who to blame. One ruler. One problem. But now the slave gets to vote. When one master breaks his promises, the slave thinks he wins by voting in another master.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 10:00:54 PM
At 10/16/2016 9:10:50 PM, janesix wrote:

Maybe you have supported the killing of innocents. Have you ever worn a pair of Nike shoes? Do you wear blue jeans? Do you complain when the cost of your material posses become too expensive? Do you really think we went to war in Vietnam or Iraq, or any other country because we truly cared to liberate the people from cruel dictatorships? Maybe we only went to war for profits, for places to utilize cheap labor and strip their lands for other resources.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 9:35:38 AM

Well, this is as blunt as it gets.........
In the West, there is what we call "freedom of speech" and "free press" which works fine except that most news services are beholden to advertisers.

Chaos and carnage are happening in the other half of the world on a daily basis and it just gets dead boring after a while.

So why does a story about little Jimmy climbing a tree to rescue an old lady's cat get front page coverage while an exploding bomb splattering the remains of 100 people in a Middle Eastern marketplace gets a one-paragraph mention on page 20?

Because the little Jimmy story sells more bottles of coca-cola.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 9:25:03 PM
At 10/16/2016 10:00:54 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Maybe you have supported the killing of innocents. Have you ever worn a pair of Nike shoes?
haven't

Do you wear blue jeans?
no

Do you complain when the cost of your material posses become too expensive?
well of course. but here it's mostly due to sanctions.

Do you really think we went to war in Vietnam or Iraq, or any other country because we truly cared to liberate the people from cruel dictatorships?
no, otherwise you wouldn't help Saudi Arabia.

Maybe we only went to war for profits, for places to utilize cheap labor and strip their lands for other resources.
well, I'm not an American. so I didn't follow you in your adventures.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:01:07 PM
At 10/17/2016 9:25:03 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 10/16/2016 10:00:54 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Maybe you have supported the killing of innocents. Have you ever worn a pair of Nike shoes?
haven't

Do you wear blue jeans?
no

Do you complain when the cost of your material posses become too expensive?
well of course. but here it's mostly due to sanctions.

Do you really think we went to war in Vietnam or Iraq, or any other country because we truly cared to liberate the people from cruel dictatorships?
no, otherwise you wouldn't help Saudi Arabia.

Maybe we only went to war for profits, for places to utilize cheap labor and strip their lands for other resources.
well, I'm not an American. so I didn't follow you in your adventures.

The questions were not for you. They were for the American that posted a comment above me. Any westerner that claims they do not support the killing of innocents do so provide support, by purchasing all the cheap manufacturings commonly found in a Walmart. I personally own at any given time, multiple pairs of Nike shoes. With each step I take from the squeaking of new shoes, it's as though the soul of the little child that took a direct hit from a hellfire missle is screaming from the horrors, of the materialistic monsters of capitalism. You get used it after a bit. Eventually the squeaking goes away.