Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

The God of Atheists and Thier Ptophets

Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:00:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.

Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.

HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.
ANON_TacTiX
Posts: 460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:30:58 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:00:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.
It isn't that proof of God makes no sense. It's that the idea of God makes no sense. There is no proof of God's existence.
Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.
Actually, we don't believe that the universe or the singularity were uncreated. We just don't know where they came from, as there is no way to tell. The laws of physics break down at the beginning of the universe. Also, the creation of Earth in the Bible occurred before humans were supposedly created, so nobody would've seen that either.
Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.
And there is hard evidence that these things actually happened. Also, there are no facts in science. Plus, most of us do not just read a book and accept it. We do the research. We question things. We accept something only after sufficient evidence of proof is given. That is one reason that we do not believe in God.
HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.
No, we accept the word of scientists because they provide actual evidence that what they are saying may be true. We also do not accept anything as fact, as there are no facts in science. Only theories, which can be disproved. Also, we do not believe that whatever happened at the beginning of the universe has no cause. We just accept that there is no way to ever find the cause, as the laws of physics break down.
The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.
Nice try, but you need to have a working understanding of atheists and our general beliefs (or lack thereof) before you can try to expose our "hypocrisy." If you would like, I could point out the absurdities and hypocrisies in religion, and I guarantee that I can find more than you did.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:40:16 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:30:58 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:00:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.
It isn't that proof of God makes no sense. It's that the idea of God makes no sense. There is no proof of God's existence.
Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.
Actually, we don't believe that the universe or the singularity were uncreated. We just don't know where they came from, as there is no way to tell. The laws of physics break down at the beginning of the universe. Also, the creation of Earth in the Bible occurred before humans were supposedly created, so nobody would've seen that either.
Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.
And there is hard evidence that these things actually happened. Also, there are no facts in science. Plus, most of us do not just read a book and accept it. We do the research. We question things. We accept something only after sufficient evidence of proof is given. That is one reason that we do not believe in God.
HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.
No, we accept the word of scientists because they provide actual evidence that what they are saying may be true. We also do not accept anything as fact, as there are no facts in science. Only theories, which can be disproved. Also, we do not believe that whatever happened at the beginning of the universe has no cause. We just accept that there is no way to ever find the cause, as the laws of physics break down.
The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.
Nice try, but you need to have a working understanding of atheists and our general beliefs (or lack thereof) before you can try to expose our "hypocrisy." If you would like, I could point out the absurdities and hypocrisies in religion, and I guarantee that I can find more than you did.

Response: You have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, a fossil forming, a dinosaur, or a repeating pattern originating from non-choice. Thus you have no logical evidence and atheism remains in its absurdity.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:06:16 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:40:16 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: You have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, a fossil forming, a dinosaur, or a repeating pattern originating from non-choice. Thus you have no logical evidence and atheism remains in its absurdity.

So few words, so much ignorance.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MagicAintReal
Posts: 592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:22:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw,

So if a crime we never saw was committed, then we can't know what happened in that crime?
OR
Could we use existing evidence, clues as detectives call it, to deduce the actions of a past crime?

or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Check the NASA WMAP's data on the quantum fluctuation origin of our universe...you can actually see the radiation from the afterglow of the big bang WHICH is an expression of unstable quantum fluctuations...research quantum fluctuations, hombre.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist.

Right, this action is foolish because simply believing what someone said without tangible evidence is accepting anecdotal evidence and that's gullibility, isn't it?

Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

No, we're just saying that because someone told a story about something doesn't make that something true, prophet or not.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.

You can view dinosaur fossils at the museum of natural history, and the Hawthorne Fly has been observed speciating into the apple maggot fly AND chromosome 2 is definitive evidence of older apes-->humans.

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

Nope, this is a bare assertion.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.

Please debate me on any of those subjects...you shall be schooled on these subjects.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:35:58 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 4:22:19 PM, MagicAintReal wrote:
Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw,

So if a crime we never saw was committed, then we can't know what happened in that crime?
OR
Could we use existing evidence, clues as detectives call it, to deduce the actions of a past crime?

or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Check the NASA WMAP's data on the quantum fluctuation origin of our universe...you can actually see the radiation from the afterglow of the big bang WHICH is an expression of unstable quantum fluctuations...research quantum fluctuations, hombre.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist.

Right, this action is foolish because simply believing what someone said without tangible evidence is accepting anecdotal evidence and that's gullibility, isn't it?

Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

No, we're just saying that because someone told a story about something doesn't make that something true, prophet or not.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.

You can view dinosaur fossils at the museum of natural history, and the Hawthorne Fly has been observed speciating into the apple maggot fly AND chromosome 2 is definitive evidence of older apes-->humans.

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

Nope, this is a bare assertion.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.

Please debate me on any of those subjects...you shall be schooled on these subjects.

Response: Proof is based on observable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence. You have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, a fossil forming or a dinosaur, therefore you cannot deduce logically that evolution and dinosaurs is true.

Yet we can observe that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice (Your own failure to repeatedly wash, clothe, feed yourself and work at your job in the same pattern by not moving or communicating ). Therefore, we can deduce logically that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice. Proving God exist.

As for a debate, I debate live:

http://www.debate.org...
MagicAintReal
Posts: 592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:10:38 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Response: Proof is based on observable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence. You have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another,

What's this then?
http://www.pnas.org...

a fossil forming

and this?
http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk...

or a dinosaur,

and this?
http://www.pnas.org...

therefore you cannot deduce logically that evolution and dinosaurs is true.

I can deduce that those things are true, because of the mountains of evidence.

Yet we can observe that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice

Are the water cycle and random temperature fluctuations choosing to create a crystal lattice pattern, i.e. snow?
http://www.pnas.org...

Therefore, we can deduce logically that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice.

Except for ice crystals and other molecular shapes, right?

Proving God exist.

Which god?

As for a debate, I debate live:

Yeah, but then you cannot link things that are crucial to link to...like all of the evidence you've never seen or you've chosen to ignore.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:50:16 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 11:10:38 PM, MagicAintReal wrote:
Response: Proof is based on observable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence. You have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another,

What's this then?
http://www.pnas.org...

a fossil forming

and this?
http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk...

or a dinosaur,

and this?
http://www.pnas.org...

therefore you cannot deduce logically that evolution and dinosaurs is true.

I can deduce that those things are true, because of the mountains of evidence.

Yet we can observe that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice

Are the water cycle and random temperature fluctuations choosing to create a crystal lattice pattern, i.e. snow?
http://www.pnas.org...

Therefore, we can deduce logically that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice.

Except for ice crystals and other molecular shapes, right?

Proving God exist.

Which god?

As for a debate, I debate live:

Yeah, but then you cannot link things that are crucial to link to...like all of the evidence you've never seen or you've chosen to ignore.

Response: Your proof that your web links a re true is because " it says so" Saying so is not proof it is so. Your evidence fails.
ANON_TacTiX
Posts: 460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:42:48 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:40:16 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:30:58 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:00:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.
It isn't that proof of God makes no sense. It's that the idea of God makes no sense. There is no proof of God's existence.
Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.
Actually, we don't believe that the universe or the singularity were uncreated. We just don't know where they came from, as there is no way to tell. The laws of physics break down at the beginning of the universe. Also, the creation of Earth in the Bible occurred before humans were supposedly created, so nobody would've seen that either.
Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.
And there is hard evidence that these things actually happened. Also, there are no facts in science. Plus, most of us do not just read a book and accept it. We do the research. We question things. We accept something only after sufficient evidence of proof is given. That is one reason that we do not believe in God.
HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.
No, we accept the word of scientists because they provide actual evidence that what they are saying may be true. We also do not accept anything as fact, as there are no facts in science. Only theories, which can be disproved. Also, we do not believe that whatever happened at the beginning of the universe has no cause. We just accept that there is no way to ever find the cause, as the laws of physics break down.
The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.
Nice try, but you need to have a working understanding of atheists and our general beliefs (or lack thereof) before you can try to expose our "hypocrisy." If you would like, I could point out the absurdities and hypocrisies in religion, and I guarantee that I can find more than you did.

Response: You have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, a fossil forming, a dinosaur, or a repeating pattern originating from non-choice. Thus you have no logical evidence and atheism remains in its absurdity.

And you have no evidence for the existence of your God or that he created life, the universe, or Earth. Science, however has provided viable theories that agree with the laws of physics and our observations today. These theories also allow us to create accurate predictions about our world, the universe, and how they work. None of this can be said for your religion. There is logical evidence. You simply choose to ignore it because we did not observe these events. Now that is absurd.

None of this changes the fact that atheists still do not have gods or prophets or the fact that claiming such a thing is simply ridiculous.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
ANON_TacTiX
Posts: 460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:53:23 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 4:35:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:22:19 PM, MagicAintReal wrote:
Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw,

So if a crime we never saw was committed, then we can't know what happened in that crime?
OR
Could we use existing evidence, clues as detectives call it, to deduce the actions of a past crime?

or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Check the NASA WMAP's data on the quantum fluctuation origin of our universe...you can actually see the radiation from the afterglow of the big bang WHICH is an expression of unstable quantum fluctuations...research quantum fluctuations, hombre.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist.

Right, this action is foolish because simply believing what someone said without tangible evidence is accepting anecdotal evidence and that's gullibility, isn't it?

Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

No, we're just saying that because someone told a story about something doesn't make that something true, prophet or not.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.

You can view dinosaur fossils at the museum of natural history, and the Hawthorne Fly has been observed speciating into the apple maggot fly AND chromosome 2 is definitive evidence of older apes-->humans.

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

Nope, this is a bare assertion.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.

Please debate me on any of those subjects...you shall be schooled on these subjects.

Response: Proof is based on observable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence. You have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, a fossil forming or a dinosaur, therefore you cannot deduce logically that evolution and dinosaurs is true.
Actually, he just stated that the Hawthorne fly has been observed evolving into the apple maggot. Also, we can plainly see bacteria evolving from one species to the next, as they evolve very quickly. Then, of course, there are Darwin's finches. This, my friend is why you should really do your research. Also, we can observe the processes by which fossils are produced, and the fact that said fossils exist is pretty definitive evidence that there were living things that died to produce those fossils.
Yet we can observe that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice (Your own failure to repeatedly wash, clothe, feed yourself and work at your job in the same pattern by not moving or communicating ). Therefore, we can deduce logically that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice. Proving God exist.
My inability to create a pattern without choosing to do so proves nothing except that people cannot produce patterns without choosing to do so. This proves nothing about the nature of the universe or the laws of physics. Though you may like to believe that the universe is as simple as a human being, this is simply not true.
As for a debate, I debate live:

http://www.debate.org...
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
ANON_TacTiX
Posts: 460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:56:18 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 11:50:16 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/18/2016 11:10:38 PM, MagicAintReal wrote:
Response: Proof is based on observable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence. You have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another,

What's this then?
http://www.pnas.org...

a fossil forming

and this?
http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk...

or a dinosaur,

and this?
http://www.pnas.org...

therefore you cannot deduce logically that evolution and dinosaurs is true.

I can deduce that those things are true, because of the mountains of evidence.

Yet we can observe that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice

Are the water cycle and random temperature fluctuations choosing to create a crystal lattice pattern, i.e. snow?
http://www.pnas.org...

Therefore, we can deduce logically that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice.

Except for ice crystals and other molecular shapes, right?

Proving God exist.

Which god?

As for a debate, I debate live:

Yeah, but then you cannot link things that are crucial to link to...like all of the evidence you've never seen or you've chosen to ignore.

Response: Your proof that your web links a re true is because " it says so" Saying so is not proof it is so. Your evidence fails.

And saying that your God exists is not proof that your God exists. At least the claims made by these links are backed by mountains of evidence and the entire scientific community. What evidence do you have for your claims that we have not already proven wrong?
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
Fatihah
Posts: 7,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:03:15 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/19/2016 12:56:18 AM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:

And saying that your God exists is not proof that your God exists. At least the claims made by these links are backed by mountains of evidence and the entire scientific community. What evidence do you have for your claims that we have not already proven wrong?

Response: And saying that the links are backed by mountains of evidence is not proof that it is. While your repeated failure to create order from non-choice is firsthand proof that it can only originate from choice, thus supporting the fact that God exist.
ANON_TacTiX
Posts: 460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:15:41 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/19/2016 1:03:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/19/2016 12:56:18 AM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:

And saying that your God exists is not proof that your God exists. At least the claims made by these links are backed by mountains of evidence and the entire scientific community. What evidence do you have for your claims that we have not already proven wrong?

Response: And saying that the links are backed by mountains of evidence is not proof that it is. While your repeated failure to create order from non-choice is firsthand proof that it can only originate from choice, thus supporting the fact that God exist.

No, it is proof that humans cannot create patterns without choosing to do so. This is because we are conscious beings. Wait, I take that back. Pattern that I create without choosing to do so: Respiration. Need another? Heart beat. Another? Metabolism. One more? The processing of visual stimuli by my eyes and brain. Patterns like the one you gave, however cannot be created without choice by a human because we are conscious beings, and the pattern is extremely complex.

The universe, however, is not a conscious being. It does not create patterns, patterns merely occur due to the laws of physics. Also, patterns that occur in the universe are often quite simple. It is the massive collection of simple patterns that makes the universe so complex. That and its random nature on a quantum level.

One pattern that occurs in the universe: Increasing atomic mass of atoms with increase of protons, electrons, and neutrons.

Another: The equivalence between numbers of protons and electrons in an atom.

Both of these patterns are very simple, but they (along with many more) come together to form the basis of chemistry, a fairly complex branch of science.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
MagicAintReal
Posts: 592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:28:03 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Response: Your proof that your web links a re true is because " it says so" Saying so is not proof it is so. Your evidence fails.

Nope, and had you read any of those web links, you would see that the mean population recombination rate per kilobase isn't what it is simply because "it says so," it's because the recombination rate is calculable, measurable, and its results can be used to make accurate predictions about the speciation of certain organisms.

Figures like that are not just "someone said so."
Come on man.

Speciation is a fact, therefore new organisms arise from pre-existing organsims and with enough genetic divergence within populations, populations can diverge and even newer organisms can arise from the diverging populations.

Which god are you trying to prove again, and why don't you address the evidence provided to you?