Total Posts:269|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The God of Atheists and Thier Prophets

Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:01:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.

Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.

HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:11:50 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:01:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.

Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.
What are all those bones in the ground if they arent dinosaur fossils?

HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:19:52 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:11:50 PM, janesix wrote:

What are all those bones in the ground if they arent dinosaur fossils?

Response: Who says they are bones to begin with?
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:21:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:19:52 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:11:50 PM, janesix wrote:

What are all those bones in the ground if they arent dinosaur fossils?


Response: Who says they are bones to begin with?

What do you think they are?
Face-of-the-deep
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:25:33 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:11:50 PM, janesix wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:01:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.

Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.
What are all those bones in the ground if they arent dinosaur fossils?

HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.

A rule before a person gets an education: "Extraordinary claims always demands extraordinary evidence". Case closed.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:39:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:32:34 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:21:01 PM, janesix wrote:

What do you think they are?

Response: What should I think they are?

Fossilized dinosaur bones.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:43:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:39:59 PM, janesix wrote:

Fossilized dinosaur bones.

Response: No one has ever saw a dinosaur or a fossil form, so the conclusion that it is a dinosaur fossil is severely absurd.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:44:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:43:01 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:39:59 PM, janesix wrote:

Fossilized dinosaur bones.

Response: No one has ever saw a dinosaur or a fossil form, so the conclusion that it is a dinosaur fossil is severely absurd.
I have seen many fossils. Go to a museum and look for yourself.
Looncall
Posts: 438
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:45:21 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:01:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.

Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.

HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.

You write as if nothing were understood about the universe: no chemistry, no physics, no geology, no biology. Just the ranting of an ignoramus.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:45:25 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:30:58 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:00:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.
It isn't that proof of God makes no sense. It's that the idea of God makes no sense. There is no proof of God's existence.
Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.
Actually, we don't believe that the universe or the singularity were uncreated. We just don't know where they came from, as there is no way to tell. The laws of physics break down at the beginning of the universe. Also, the creation of Earth in the Bible occurred before humans were supposedly created, so nobody would've seen that either.
Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.
And there is hard evidence that these things actually happened. Also, there are no facts in science. Plus, most of us do not just read a book and accept it. We do the research. We question things. We accept something only after sufficient evidence of proof is given. That is one reason that we do not believe in God.
HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.
No, we accept the word of scientists because they provide actual evidence that what they are saying may be true. We also do not accept anything as fact, as there are no facts in science. Only theories, which can be disproved. Also, we do not believe that whatever happened at the beginning of the universe has no cause. We just accept that there is no way to ever find the cause, as the laws of physics break down.
The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.
Nice try, but you need to have a working understanding of atheists and our general beliefs (or lack thereof) before you can try to expose our "hypocrisy." If you would like, I could point out the absurdities and hypocrisies in religion, and I guarantee that I can find more than you did.

Response: You have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, a fossil forming, a dinosaur, or a repeating pattern originating from non-choice. Thus you have no logical evidence and atheism remains in its absurdity.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:47:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:44:49 PM, janesix wrote:

I have seen many fossils. Go to a museum and look for yourself.

Response: Then if say so is proof, then it is also true that God exist because the Prophets say so.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:48:29 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:45:21 PM, Looncall wrote:

You write as if nothing were understood about the universe: no chemistry, no physics, no geology, no biology. Just the ranting of an ignoramus.

Response: You respond as if you are retarded.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:56:58 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:47:04 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:44:49 PM, janesix wrote:

I have seen many fossils. Go to a museum and look for yourself.

Response: Then if say so is proof, then it is also true that God exist because the Prophets say so.
Thats dumb. Fossils are physical evidence. Dont pretend to be so stupid.

Do you think those millions of fossils are faked? What a retard.
Looncall
Posts: 438
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:02:09 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:48:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:45:21 PM, Looncall wrote:

You write as if nothing were understood about the universe: no chemistry, no physics, no geology, no biology. Just the ranting of an ignoramus.

Response: You respond as if you are retarded.

Ah, an ablist epithet as well. So, both ignorant and boorish. About what one would expecf from a culture the explicitly opted for ignorance and superstition in place of knowledge.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
Canuck
Posts: 164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:09:43 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:01:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.

Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.

HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.

Atheists don't need to say or believe anything other than not believing in god(s). Most of us support and believe in scientific methods of discovery, but that has nothing to do with atheism. And most of us probably have no problem saying we don't know how some things may have come about, but we reject the notion that god must have done it.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:11:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:56:58 PM, janesix wrote:

Thats dumb. Fossils are physical evidence. Dont pretend to be so stupid.

Do you think those millions of fossils are faked? What a retard.

Response: You never saw a fossil form or a dinosaur. So claiming to physically see a dinosaur fossil is dumb. Your Stupidity is not evidence, yet the retardation in your response is evident.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:14:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:11:13 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 10:56:58 PM, janesix wrote:

Thats dumb. Fossils are physical evidence. Dont pretend to be so stupid.

Do you think those millions of fossils are faked? What a retard.

Response: You never saw a fossil form or a dinosaur. So claiming to physically see a dinosaur fossil is dumb. Your Stupidity is not evidence, yet the retardation in your response is evident.

What are all of those fossilized bones in the ground, fati? You have yet to explain what they are. I am awaiting your intelligent response.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:15:06 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:09:43 PM, Canuck wrote:

Atheists don't need to say or believe anything other than not believing in god(s). Most of us support and believe in scientific methods of discovery, but that has nothing to do with atheism. And most of us probably have no problem saying we don't know how some things may have come about, but we reject the notion that god must have done it.

Response: You reject the notion that God exist based on certain claims, then use those same claims as evidence for your beliefs. Hypocrisy is not evidence and your own logic shows you also blindly follow a God and scientists as prophets.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:18:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:14:46 PM, janesix wrote:

What are all of those fossilized bones in the ground, fati? You have yet to explain what they are. I am awaiting your intelligent response.

Response: You are claiming they exist. Not me. So you are the one who needs to explain. Not me. So far, your explanation remains absurd, as we watch you claim the exist of fossils from an animal you never saw nor ever seen a fossil form. It doesn't get more unintelligent then that. You are better off just admitting to being a blind follower.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:23:43 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:02:09 PM, Looncall wrote:

Ah, an ablist epithet as well. So, both ignorant and boorish. About what one would expecf from a culture the explicitly opted for ignorance and superstition in place of knowledge.

Response: Yes. Atheism is bases on fictitious nonsense rather than knowledge.
Canuck
Posts: 164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:25:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:15:06 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 11:09:43 PM, Canuck wrote:

Atheists don't need to say or believe anything other than not believing in god(s). Most of us support and believe in scientific methods of discovery, but that has nothing to do with atheism. And most of us probably have no problem saying we don't know how some things may have come about, but we reject the notion that god must have done it.

Response: You reject the notion that God exist based on certain claims, then use those same claims as evidence for your beliefs. Hypocrisy is not evidence and your own logic shows you also blindly follow a God and scientists as prophets.

What claims have I used to reject gods existence? And what evidence are you relying on to support your belief in god - what is written in some very old documents?
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:25:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 10:01:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists say theists believe in an invisible uncreated being that originated the universe and life as God. So proof of God makes no sense.

Yet atheists believe that life originated from either a being they never saw or through a process they never saw, or the universe always existed or originated from a singularity they never saw and is also uncreated.

Theists accept the accounts of Prophets and witnesses in their scripture as proof of miracles that God exist. Atheists dismiss it as hearsay and the claims are not true just because they say so.

Then atheists accept evolution and dinosaurs as fact despite never seeing a dinosaur or a fossil form, never saw a species evolve into another species, and accept both as true after reading a book that says scientists say so.

HHHMMM???

It seems atheists also have a God and Prophets, but cleverly disguise them as a singularity and scientists.

The absurdity of atheists and their hypocrisy exposed.

The main difference that I can see between the atheist faith in science and the theist faith in religion is that science is build upon knowledge that one can confirm for oneself if one truly takes the time to weigh and research the evidence for oneself whereas religion is build upon so-called knowledge that can not be weighed or judged because the method used to derive at that knowledge can not be repeated.

Additionally, science does not claim to have all the answers and unlike religion it is not afraid to change its stance when new truths are discovered.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:30:55 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:25:10 PM, Canuck wrote:

What claims have I used to reject gods existence? And what evidence are you relying on to support your belief in god - what is written in some very old documents?

Response: What logic do you have to say there is no God other than hypocrisy?
Canuck
Posts: 164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:35:26 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:30:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 11:25:10 PM, Canuck wrote:

What claims have I used to reject gods existence? And what evidence are you relying on to support your belief in god - what is written in some very old documents?

Response: What logic do you have to say there is no God other than hypocrisy?

Lack of credible evidence that has ever been presented to me. Care to present your best evidence? Unlike you, I am absolutely willing to analyze any new evidence that could make me change my position.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:39:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:25:13 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

The main difference that I can see between the atheist faith in science and the theist faith in religion is that science is build upon knowledge that one can confirm for oneself if one truly takes the time to weigh and research the evidence for oneself whereas religion is build upon so-called knowledge that can not be weighed or judged because the method used to derive at that knowledge can not be repeated.

Additionally, science does not claim to have all the answers and unlike religion it is not afraid to change its stance when new truths are discovered.

Response: Science is based on observable, testable evidence, yet neither you nor anyone can provide observable evidence of a species evolving into another, a dinosaur or a fossil forming, or repeating order originating from non-choice. So the reality is that science does not support the beliefs of atheists and their beliefs are unsound and illogical at best.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:42:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:35:26 PM, Canuck wrote:

Lack of credible evidence that has ever been presented to me. Care to present your best evidence? Unlike you, I am absolutely willing to analyze any new evidence that could make me change my position.

Response: What you claim is a lack of evidence for God is the exact same evidence you use to back your beliefs. Hypocrisy is not evidence. Unlike you, hypocrisy is not used as my evidence.
Canuck
Posts: 164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:47:08 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:42:10 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 11:35:26 PM, Canuck wrote:

Lack of credible evidence that has ever been presented to me. Care to present your best evidence? Unlike you, I am absolutely willing to analyze any new evidence that could make me change my position.

Response: What you claim is a lack of evidence for God is the exact same evidence you use to back your beliefs. Hypocrisy is not evidence. Unlike you, hypocrisy is not used as my evidence.

WTF? Please be specific on which evidence you are refering to. Your comments are getting even more incoherent.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:52:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:39:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2016 11:25:13 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

The main difference that I can see between the atheist faith in science and the theist faith in religion is that science is build upon knowledge that one can confirm for oneself if one truly takes the time to weigh and research the evidence for oneself whereas religion is build upon so-called knowledge that can not be weighed or judged because the method used to derive at that knowledge can not be repeated.

Additionally, science does not claim to have all the answers and unlike religion it is not afraid to change its stance when new truths are discovered.

Response: Science is based on observable, testable evidence, yet neither you nor anyone can provide observable evidence of a species evolving into another, a dinosaur or a fossil forming, or repeating order originating from non-choice. So the reality is that science does not support the beliefs of atheists and their beliefs are unsound and illogical at best.

DNA is the evidence supported by even more evidence with the fossils that have been found. Where is the evidence of your God? Let him split the red sea once more or how about some holy tablets made of a material that can not be made by man or nature? GOD is supposed to have absolute power which means that he has the power to prove beyond any doubt that is exists, yet he fails in this whereas science has proven evolution for all to see.

Does your God have the power or not?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:55:35 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 11:47:08 PM, Canuck wrote:

WTF? Please be specific on which evidence you are refering to. Your comments are getting even more incoherent.

Response: Read the OP. Your responses are getting more deluded.