Total Posts:237|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I Am Ready To Believe

Willows
Posts: 2,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 8:43:39 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

The next step find the true belief.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 9:05:31 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

God could have nudged the molecules that would form basic life that would eventually evolve to where we are today. Remember evolution is not dependent on spontaneous abiogenisis.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 9:08:20 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

God intervened with evolution? Why not just create everything instead?

(Firmly on Evolutions side)
Meh!
KwLm
Posts: 473
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 9:10:45 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

God got bored and saw his creation was taking way too long to become sentient meat robots with no free will so he licked his finger and stuck it in the primordial ooze, giving his dna from his spit so we humans look like him, I read this in a book somewhere so it's true cause the book says God said he did it this way, hope this helps :)
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 11:00:05 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?
Willows
Posts: 2,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 1:21:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 11:00:05 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?

So, you can't answer the question then?
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 1:50:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Evolution and intelligent design aren't mutually exclusive.

An explanation of how something works isn't an explanation of why it exists. Abiogenesis can't feasibly account for the origin of specified and complex information in the first DNA molecule. In the Cambrian explosion complete life forms suddenly appeared which haven't been accounted for by Neo-darwinian evolution. There's also maximum genetic variation in-kind where huge informational leaps would be needed to change from the body plans of one species to the one most similar.

I don't see why, in principle, evolution (a process of how) would remove the need for an intelligent designer (an explanation of why something exists).
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 1:52:21 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 9:05:31 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

God could have nudged the molecules that would form basic life that would eventually evolve to where we are today. Remember evolution is not dependent on spontaneous abiogenisis.

Actually there would have to be a spontaneous moment for change. If no such drastic change occurs, each species would then have to gradually fade its own existence into the existent of a total genetic difference, according to what you have said. But you cannot understand what you say. The theory of evolution persists through the subtle wordplays of the impossible. It is impossible for a code to rewrite itself into a new code without the outside intervention of an intelligent designer. We are the products of genetic modifications from an advanced intelligence. An ape will always be an ape until someone decides to tamper with the genetics of an ape to create a hybrid species of the ape. Without this meddling of the biological sciences, the ape will only experience the micro evolutions of environmental adaptations. Within this form of evolution, the ape will always remain the essence of an ape. The ape will never become a hominid. The hominid will never become a man.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 1:54:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 1:21:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/20/2016 11:00:05 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?

So, you can't answer the question then?

Little old me? Naaah. A person of your stature deserves the Big Kahuna Himself. I hear you don't care for second hand testimonies anyway.

So just wait. I'm sure you are important enough that God Himself will rush down to gain your coveted belief in Him.

You do wear a crown on your head in your head don't you?
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 2:15:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 1:54:56 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:21:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/20/2016 11:00:05 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?

So, you can't answer the question then?

Little old me? Naaah. A person of your stature deserves the Big Kahuna Himself. I hear you don't care for second hand testimonies anyway.

So just wait. I'm sure you are important enough that God Himself will rush down to gain your coveted belief in Him.

You do wear a crown on your head in your head don't you?

Instead of just saying "No, I can't answer that question." Ethan the amateur psychologist wastes all those words to deliver his lack of reply.
Willows
Posts: 2,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 2:30:45 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 1:54:56 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:21:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/20/2016 11:00:05 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?

So, you can't answer the question then?

Little old me? Naaah. A person of your stature deserves the Big Kahuna Himself. I hear you don't care for second hand testimonies anyway.

So just wait. I'm sure you are important enough that God Himself will rush down to gain your coveted belief in Him.

You do wear a crown on your head in your head don't you?

Duck, dive and avoid the question then eh?
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 3:55:35 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 11:00:05 AM, ethang5 wrote:
There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.
The Catholic church accepts that evolution is a fact, the Catholic church comprises 60% of all christians I guess you are just ignorantly wrong again thang.
Never mind, keep posting and the laws of chance will see you eventually get something right.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 3:57:07 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 1:50:51 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
An explanation of how something works isn't an explanation of why it exists. Abiogenesis can't feasibly account for the origin of specified and complex information in the first DNA molecule
Says who and what evidence do they have? I don't want opinions.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 3:59:29 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 1:50:51 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Evolution and intelligent design aren't mutually exclusive.

An explanation of how something works isn't an explanation of why it exists. Abiogenesis can't feasibly account for the origin of specified and complex information in the first DNA molecule. In the Cambrian explosion complete life forms suddenly appeared which haven't been accounted for by Neo-darwinian evolution. There's also maximum genetic variation in-kind where huge informational leaps would be needed to change from the body plans of one species to the one most similar.

I don't see why, in principle, evolution (a process of how) would remove the need for an intelligent designer (an explanation of why something exists).
The godist dictionary:
Design..........see Exist
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 8:04:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

God evolved. Think about darkness slowly realizing that it is darkness. Then eventually going from stick figures to pictures. This is the source, the incorporeal consciousness that has been evolving for ages, infinite in its progress yet finite to its present point. It's like a dream that evolves. This is why there are animals to humans. Animals would be the early stages of its evolution until it got to the point of higher intelligence. A reality is a place where this source can manifest. This is simply to escape immortality and live as a finite being. We are all bits of this endless evolution of of thought. In essence, you are a god. You are just one source that became sentient along the lines of this sources evolution. God is just the first source that became intelligently aware, so technically the most primitive and oldest source. It knows a lot bc it has been around for a long time, but that doesn't make it the most powerful, most creative, etc... it just makes it one source out of many "immortals." This would be the most logical platform to describe a god if it were to exist, purely bc the implications are observable. We are on the same progression i am referencing in my belief. However, in the source world, i think anything we can imagine is possible / exists. And this reality is just one of many disks being played making it a world that is a human experience. God, this first source, may very well be living in this simulation. Is it the first sources creation? Maybe or maybe not. Is it only one sources imagination and/or creation? Maybe or maybe not. Is it the creation of a team of sources? Maybe or maybe not... the point is that you are living, you very well had a plan / desire to come here to live for some perk this existence provides. So the only religion that should be respected is yours and your journey. On your way, you can decide what else you wish to give respect to... for you are just one character out of many using this platform to have a human experience. Living is your religion, however you decide to live .
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 8:17:14 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Yeah right.


I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

What do you mean just about all theists? Many theists don't accept evolution. Even a couple of atheists.


But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Whatever.


Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

We don't need to know how he did it. Look at Stonehenge or the pyramids in Giza. No one knows how they were built. Doesn't mean that humans didn't build it.


Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Wish u luck.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:21:23 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 1:52:21 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/20/2016 9:05:31 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

God could have nudged the molecules that would form basic life that would eventually evolve to where we are today. Remember evolution is not dependent on spontaneous abiogenisis.

Actually there would have to be a spontaneous moment for change. If no such drastic change occurs, each species would then have to gradually fade its own existence into the existent of a total genetic difference, according to what you have said. But you cannot understand what you say. The theory of evolution persists through the subtle wordplays of the impossible. It is impossible for a code to rewrite itself into a new code without the outside intervention of an intelligent designer. We are the products of genetic modifications from an advanced intelligence. An ape will always be an ape until someone decides to tamper with the genetics of an ape to create a hybrid species of the ape. Without this meddling of the biological sciences, the ape will only experience the micro evolutions of environmental adaptations. Within this form of evolution, the ape will always remain the essence of an ape. The ape will never become a hominid. The hominid will never become a man.

Are you saint brad?
Willows
Posts: 2,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 5:41:42 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:04:18 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

God evolved. Think about darkness slowly realizing that it is darkness. Then eventually going from stick figures to pictures. This is the source, the incorporeal consciousness that has been evolving for ages, infinite in its progress yet finite to its present point. It's like a dream that evolves. This is why there are animals to humans. Animals would be the early stages of its evolution until it got to the point of higher intelligence. A reality is a place where this source can manifest. This is simply to escape immortality and live as a finite being. We are all bits of this endless evolution of of thought. In essence, you are a god. You are just one source that became sentient along the lines of this sources evolution. God is just the first source that became intelligently aware, so technically the most primitive and oldest source. It knows a lot bc it has been around for a long time, but that doesn't make it the most powerful, most creative, etc... it just makes it one source out of many "immortals." This would be the most logical platform to describe a god if it were to exist, purely bc the implications are observable. We are on the same progression i am referencing in my belief. However, in the source world, i think anything we can imagine is possible / exists. And this reality is just one of many disks being played making it a world that is a human experience. God, this first source, may very well be living in this simulation. Is it the first sources creation? Maybe or maybe not. Is it only one sources imagination and/or creation? Maybe or maybe not. Is it the creation of a team of sources? Maybe or maybe not... the point is that you are living, you very well had a plan / desire to come here to live for some perk this existence provides. So the only religion that should be respected is yours and your journey. On your way, you can decide what else you wish to give respect to... for you are just one character out of many using this platform to have a human experience. Living is your religion, however you decide to live .

Crap.
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 6:52:59 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

I think scientists call it "the big bang".

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Good luck to you!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 8:25:09 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/21/2016 6:52:59 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
I think scientists call it "the big bang".
How many times do you need to be told.
evolution =/= big bang.
Theists is dumb.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Willows
Posts: 2,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 8:55:21 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 1:50:51 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Evolution and intelligent design aren't mutually exclusive.

An explanation of how something works isn't an explanation of why it exists. Abiogenesis can't feasibly account for the origin of specified and complex information in the first DNA molecule. In the Cambrian explosion complete life forms suddenly appeared which haven't been accounted for by Neo-darwinian evolution. There's also maximum genetic variation in-kind where huge informational leaps would be needed to change from the body plans of one species to the one most similar.

I don't see why, in principle, evolution (a process of how) would remove the need for an intelligent designer (an explanation of why something exists).
Remove?
Since when did the intelligent designer get into the equation in the first place?
For how long had theists been denying and arguing evolution? When all else fails and they've been beaten into a corner with hard facts, what do they do? "Well it was God's work you know" Give us a break.
Wherever there is the faintest chance of the slightest 0.0000000000001% possibility, desperate, hellbent diehards will try to make it a probability.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 10:03:59 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 2:15:03 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:54:56 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?

So, you can't answer the question then?

Little old me? Naaah. A person of your stature deserves the Big Kahuna Himself. I hear you don't care for second hand testimonies anyway.

So just wait. I'm sure you are important enough that God Himself will rush down to gain your coveted belief in Him.

You do wear a crown on your head in your head don't you?

Instead of just saying "No, I can't answer that question." Ethan the amateur psychologist wastes all those words to deliver his lack of reply.

You're whining that I didn't do what you wanted? lol. Because you're biased and not too bright, you missed the point of my post. Not to worry, willows got it. And the Gentle Readers get it too.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 10:20:03 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 2:30:45 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:54:56 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:21:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/20/2016 11:00:05 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?

So, you can't answer the question then?

Little old me? Naaah. A person of your stature deserves the Big Kahuna Himself. I hear you don't care for second hand testimonies anyway.

So just wait. I'm sure you are important enough that God Himself will rush down to gain your coveted belief in Him.

You do wear a crown on your head in your head don't you?

Duck, dive and avoid the question then eh?

I gave you my reasons. Wouldn't a self-important person like you want God Himself to answer you? Could anything less be worthy of the gift of your belief?

You are just another idiot with delusions of grandeur. You have the mistaken belief that God is soliciting your belief. That needs to be pointed out to you.

So great man, wait. Wait till God realizes that you will not grace Him with your precious belief until He explains how He did it. I'm sure when God realizes the high cost of not humbly coming to you, He will rush down to jump through your hoops.

Its so sure that He'll come, you can even hold your breadth. Really.
Willows
Posts: 2,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 10:40:32 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/21/2016 10:20:03 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 2:30:45 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:54:56 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:21:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/20/2016 11:00:05 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?

So, you can't answer the question then?

Little old me? Naaah. A person of your stature deserves the Big Kahuna Himself. I hear you don't care for second hand testimonies anyway.

So just wait. I'm sure you are important enough that God Himself will rush down to gain your coveted belief in Him.

You do wear a crown on your head in your head don't you?

Duck, dive and avoid the question then eh?

I gave you my reasons. Wouldn't a self-important person like you want God Himself to answer you? Could anything less be worthy of the gift of your belief?

You are just another idiot with delusions of grandeur. You have the mistaken belief that God is soliciting your belief. That needs to be pointed out to you.

So great man, wait. Wait till God realizes that you will not grace Him with your precious belief until He explains how He did it. I'm sure when God realizes the high cost of not humbly coming to you, He will rush down to jump through your hoops.

Its so sure that He'll come, you can even hold your breadth. Really.

In other words, "here is a whole lot of crap to make it look like i'm having an argument because I can't and won't answer the question"

It's quite alright, though, you are in good company. So far nobody else has been able to supply an answer.
And I have been so looking forward to having my own, personal, imaginary friend.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 11:29:17 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/21/2016 10:03:59 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 2:15:03 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:54:56 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?

So, you can't answer the question then?

Little old me? Naaah. A person of your stature deserves the Big Kahuna Himself. I hear you don't care for second hand testimonies anyway.

So just wait. I'm sure you are important enough that God Himself will rush down to gain your coveted belief in Him.

You do wear a crown on your head in your head don't you?

Instead of just saying "No, I can't answer that question." Ethan the amateur psychologist wastes all those words to deliver his lack of reply.

You're whining that I didn't do what you wanted? lol. Because you're biased and not too bright, you missed the point of my post. Not to worry, willows got it. And the Gentle Readers get it too.

Who (other than amateur psychologist Ethan) is whining? I was just pointing out to Miss Austen's gentle readers your inability/reluctance to answer a question.
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 12:15:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/21/2016 8:25:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/21/2016 6:52:59 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
I think scientists call it "the big bang".
How many times do you need to be told.
evolution =/= big bang.
Theists is dumb.

I know, but that's the beginning of everything that occurred in the universe, so, I'm right.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 12:29:36 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/21/2016 11:29:17 AM, desmac wrote:
At 10/21/2016 10:03:59 AM, ethang5 wrote:

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven,......

This phrase is usually uttered by people who don't know science or evolution. irrefutably proven? lol. Ok.

...thereby debunking the creation theory.

If ones belief is based on their personal opinions and not empirical fact, then they can believe anything they want at all. Nothing needs to be debunked. Just believe what you will.

Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

There is an old saying that, Before a baby chicken hatches, it thinks its egg is the world. Like most quasi-literate westerners, you must think the US is the world. It isn't. The majority of theists do not accept evolution. This isn't true even for America. But notice Gentle Reader how the atheist will forget the ad-populum fallacy when he wants to support this illogical claim.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

An obvious answer comes to mind about why things don't "dawn" on you.

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Maybe God needs your belief so badly, maybe your belief in Him will so profit Him, that He will rush down here to close this final sale and get you as a client. I mean, if the privilege of your belief will be granted only if God explains the mechanics of how He did it, that would be a small price to pay for such a coup right?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

Just wait a second. Any day now, God will come to schmooze for your belief. You are a prize.

Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

Many are called. but few are chosen.

But you're chosen right? Because you're so special. Hillary, Donald and God are all thirsting for your vote. Who will you honor?

Inside your head, do you wear a crown?

So, you can't answer the question then?

Little old me? Naaah. A person of your stature deserves the Big Kahuna Himself. I hear you don't care for second hand testimonies anyway.

So just wait. I'm sure you are important enough that God Himself will rush down to gain your coveted belief in Him.

You do wear a crown on your head in your head don't you?

Instead of just saying "No, I can't answer that question." Ethan the amateur psychologist wastes all those words to deliver his lack of reply.

You're whining that I didn't do what you wanted? lol. Because you're biased and not too bright, you missed the point of my post. Not to worry, willows got it. And the Gentle Readers get it too.

Who (other than amateur psychologist Ethan) is whining? I was just pointing out to Miss Austen's gentle readers your inability/reluctance to answer a question.

And every rational one of them is wondering if your inability to see willows' dodging is due to bias or stupidity.

I vote for a little of both.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 12:30:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/21/2016 12:15:59 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 10/21/2016 8:25:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/21/2016 6:52:59 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
I think scientists call it "the big bang".
How many times do you need to be told.
evolution =/= big bang.
Theists is dumb.

I know, but that's the beginning of everything that occurred in the universe, so, I'm right.
Obviously you don't know.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 12:33:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/21/2016 2:21:23 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:52:21 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/20/2016 9:05:31 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 8:22:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Yes, I must confess that I am ready to believe in God.

I was so sure of myself being an atheist since evolution by natural selection has been irrefutably proven, thereby debunking the creation theory. Just about all theists now accept evolution as a fact and it is only a few die-hards on the lunatic fringes that are still in denial.

But that is all in the past, what I am excited about is that I have heard these reports that God was the one who actually set up evolution, so obvious, why did it not dawn on me?

Apparently, God intervened somewhere in the evolution process to make all life happen so just before I confirm my belief I wonder if someone could tell me precisely what this intervention was, and hey, how did He do it?

Pretty amazing stuff really and I just can't wait to hear back so that I can start my miraculous journey.

God could have nudged the molecules that would form basic life that would eventually evolve to where we are today. Remember evolution is not dependent on spontaneous abiogenisis.

Actually there would have to be a spontaneous moment for change. If no such drastic change occurs, each species would then have to gradually fade its own existence into the existent of a total genetic difference, according to what you have said. But you cannot understand what you say. The theory of evolution persists through the subtle wordplays of the impossible. It is impossible for a code to rewrite itself into a new code without the outside intervention of an intelligent designer. We are the products of genetic modifications from an advanced intelligence. An ape will always be an ape until someone decides to tamper with the genetics of an ape to create a hybrid species of the ape. Without this meddling of the biological sciences, the ape will only experience the micro evolutions of environmental adaptations. Within this form of evolution, the ape will always remain the essence of an ape. The ape will never become a hominid. The hominid will never become a man.

Are you saint brad?

No. But I remember the days when everyone here would make fun of him for being a homeless alcoholic, everyone other than the few legitimate Christians. Makes you wonder about the cruel natures instilled upon the militant atheists that are in truth, Satanists with a hidden agenda.