Jump to topic:

The Weird Satanist Guy

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 12:55:50 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Amazing. No atheists here are willing to ridicule the most absurdly religious of them all - the lying satanist pretending to be an atheist.
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:29:51 AM
At 10/20/2016 11:18:28 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
It's time to have a talk about the Satanist. Help me understand what's going on here.

https://youtu.be...

First off, that was IfuckingI amazing, everyone should watch that video...I'm still laughing hahaha. That guy was IfuckingI awesome!

What's going on here is that the satanists' deity is the evil character in the story of the bible.
So they want their religion, with their deity, to be protected equally under the law.
That's the first amendment in a nutshell.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:40:56 AM
At 10/21/2016 1:29:51 AM, MagicAintReal wrote:
It's time to have a talk about the Satanist. Help me understand what's going on here.

First off, that was IfuckingI amazing, everyone should watch that video...I'm still laughing hahaha. That guy was IfuckingI awesome!

What's going on here is that the satanists' deity is the evil character in the story of the bible.
So they want their religion, with their deity, to be protected equally under the law.
That's the first amendment in a nutshell.

Satan is depicted as evil in the Bible. The Bible says Satan tricked Adam and Eve, so what gives the satanist of today the reasons to not suspect they're being tricked once again?
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:45:37 AM
Satan is depicted as evil in the Bible. The Bible says Satan tricked Adam and Eve, so what gives the satanist of today the reasons to not suspect they're being tricked once again?

Internally, your logic is sound, because if in fact the satanists buy the bible's explanation of the devil, then they must agree that the devil can trick people, and they would have no way to discern the devil tricking them or not.

But, the issue of the video, as I saw it, was that no matter how unreasonable the beliefs of a religion are, sans violence, the first amendment protects ANY unreasonable religion.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:52:25 AM
At 10/21/2016 1:45:37 AM, MagicAintReal wrote:

Internally, your logic is sound, because if in fact the satanists buy the bible's explanation of the devil, then they must agree that the devil can trick people, and they would have no way to discern the devil tricking them or not.

But, the issue of the video, as I saw it, was that no matter how unreasonable the beliefs of a religion are, sans violence, the first amendment protects ANY unreasonable religion.

What if the first amendment was merely another trick of the devil to promote his religion of satanism?
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:54:18 AM
What if the first amendment was merely another trick of the devil to promote his religion of satanism?

Hahaha. Awesome.
Again, internally valid, if you buy the bible, sure.
But surely the bible is a work of fiction, no?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:07:51 AM
At 10/21/2016 1:54:18 AM, MagicAintReal wrote:

Hahaha. Awesome.
Again, internally valid, if you buy the bible, sure.
But surely the bible is a work of fiction, no?

My reasons for suggesting the first amendment, perhaps a trick of the devil, has nothing to do with whether the Bible is fiction or not. The assertion has to do with our empiracle history of humanity. The history of humanity seems to be in accordance with statements made in the Bible. Witch hunts. Repression. Alledged Satanists of the past being executed. It seems the Freemasons of the old world when creating the new world needed to implement some religious protections.
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:10:30 AM
My reasons for suggesting the first amendment, perhaps a trick of the devil, has nothing to do with whether the Bible is fiction or not.

Ok...

The assertion has to do with our empiracle history of humanity. The history of humanity seems to be in accordance with statements made in the Bible. Witch hunts. Repression. Alledged Satanists of the past being executed. It seems the Freemasons of the old world when creating the new world needed to implement some religious protections.

Well, ok, but you agree that the first amendment should protect all religions, even those in contrast to Christianity?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:12:48 AM

lol - he seems more like an actor looking for a break, and his chick looks bored with his bullcrap impersonations.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:21:01 AM
At 10/21/2016 1:52:25 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What if the entire Bible is a trick of the devil to channel people into false beliefs?

Where does it stop when you imagine trickery everywhere?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:22:01 AM

It is way more difficult to rise in the ranks of satanic organized religion than just professing belief. Real Satanists poke fun at theatrical people who think they are satanists. Real satanists promote atheism so that they can have time to develop technology to prove their own existence as gods that atheists will accept since atheists will only believe with proof.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:26:16 AM
At 10/21/2016 2:10:30 AM, MagicAintReal wrote:
My reasons for suggesting the first amendment, perhaps a trick of the devil, has nothing to do with whether the Bible is fiction or not.

Ok...

The assertion has to do with our empiracle history of humanity. The history of humanity seems to be in accordance with statements made in the Bible. Witch hunts. Repression. Alledged Satanists of the past being executed. It seems the Freemasons of the old world when creating the new world needed to implement some religious protections.

Well, ok, but you agree that the first amendment should protect all religions, even those in contrast to Christianity?

Sure. Why not. I can accept the satanist if they live respectably, to live honestly, truthfully, and hold compassion for the love of all life. But if they can value all these characteristics of simple decencies, why wouldn't they rather walk in the paths of Jesus?
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:32:07 AM

Sure. Why not. I can accept the satanist if they live respectably, to live honestly, truthfully, and hold compassion for the love of all life.

I'm right there with ya.

But if they can value all these characteristics of simple decencies, why wouldn't they rather walk in the paths of Jesus?

Maybe there's something about the idea of the devil that inspires them...or maybe there's something they don't like about jesus; it's hard to say.
I'm of the opinion that regardless of your motivation, if you respect the space of others and don't violate other's rights or security then believe whatever nonsense you want...just be civil about it.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:32:20 AM
At 10/21/2016 2:22:01 AM, Emmarie wrote:

It is way more difficult to rise in the ranks of satanic organized religion than just professing belief. Real Satanists poke fun at theatrical people who think they are satanists. Real satanists promote atheism so that they can have time to develop technology to prove their own existence as gods that atheists will accept since atheists will only believe with proof.

Do real Satanists not believe in gods or a God?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:41:57 AM
At 10/21/2016 2:21:01 AM, dee-em wrote:

What if the entire Bible is a trick of the devil to channel people into false beliefs?

Where does it stop when you imagine trickery everywhere?

That's deep. That's the deepest rabbithole I've ever contemplated. It's a twisting thought that can make someone go insane when you get to thinking about all the layers to the implications from examples seen today. History is always written by the victors. If the bad guy wins a war, he writes a book that makes him out to be the good guy. I guess you just have to follow your instincts.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:43:08 AM
At 10/21/2016 2:32:20 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

There are 2 Satanic schools of thought. It just so happens I was writing about this topic earlier cuz I was gonna add it to my debate, but changed my mind because it was off topic from the resolution. I'll copy and paste it.

LaVeyist's are atheists who take part in rituals to mock believers. Aguino-ists actually believe in Set, the ancient Egyptian word for Satan.

Let's imagine (if you don't have faith to BELIEVE) that God is real, but very misrepresented through organized religion. God gets a bad rap because humans use the recollections of those who experienced what they perceive to be contact with him, to try to control other humans. Their purpose for controlling other humans doesn't even have to be malevolent, at first it could have been to make the division of labor and goods more manageable. Meanwhile a God who created the material world that we live in seeks to communicate to each of us. Rather than seek that connection from within, many find accepting another's doctrine to easier to comply to.

Even LaVeyan Satanists know that we have a deep need from within us to worship something. They choose to deny belief in God, but do elaborate rituals naming ancient demons (which they also claim to not believe in) to align with their own self who they worship as god. They claim it fulfills the need that humans have to participate in ritual and worship. Anton LaVey contrived these ideas from being a circus performer who saw the same people partaking in lustful gawking at Saturday night shows take part in "Tent" religious revivals on Sunday morning.
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Michael Aguino was a member of Anton LaVey's Church of Satan, who began his own Temple of Set, after disagreeing with the direction that LaVey was taking the church. Unlike LaVey who was technically an atheist who was mocking religion thru his ritualistic practices, Aguino was believer in Set (the Ancient Egyptian name for Satan) and, ".......... " according to his own claim " embarked on a ritual to invoke Satan, who revealed to him a sacred text called The Book of Coming Forth by Night."

To explain where I'm going with this, this quote suffices: " Aquino possessed a PhD in political science and this formal education was reflected in the way that he presented his arguments, in which he draws broadly upon Western philosophy and science." also "............. Michael Aquino was a military intelligence officer specializing in psychological warfare." https://en.wikipedia.org...

If an atheist and a political scientist who draws on Western science and philosophy goes thru great lengths to create their own religions to deny a personal God, and much of Aguino's ideology is shaping the modern secular world, than the God that they are seeking to deny the existence of (in the case of LaVey) or rebel against (in the case of Aguino) is reasonable to believe in of itself.

I have much more knowledge of this subject, but in order to keep this brief I have cited Wikipedia. I've researched this for years, too much cross referencing to even begin to quote.

Anyway, my point is that throughout history it has been in the interest of mankind to either pervert the communication of a personal God to control other individuals, or more recently to establish a hierarchy of individuals whose aim is to become "gods" in the flesh. Aguino's philosophy in particular ensures that only those who have been initiated and rise through the hierarchy will gain access to manifesting themselves as gods. Those of us who hear voices have been forewarned and led from within to the information that reveals the hidden intents of him and his religion. Their influence is more far reaching than one could ever fathom, and I hope anyone who reads this atheist or believer, will take the time to research if what I am claiming is true or not.

This relates to the resolution, in that, the reasoning Setianism promotes to the general population is the sort of reasoning that my opponent is attempting to engage me in during this debate. I no longer care if I win or lose this debate. I care that my opponent will re evaluate what is reasonable and where modern ideas and persuasions on the subject stem from. Some people who promote the population at large be grounded in science and philosophy are themselves immersed in practices that involve great faith in unseen forces.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:45:58 AM
At 10/21/2016 2:32:07 AM, MagicAintReal wrote:

Sure. Why not. I can accept the satanist if they live respectably, to live honestly, truthfully, and hold compassion for the love of all life.

I'm right there with ya.

But if they can value all these characteristics of simple decencies, why wouldn't they rather walk in the paths of Jesus?

Maybe there's something about the idea of the devil that inspires them...or maybe there's something they don't like about jesus; it's hard to say.
I'm of the opinion that regardless of your motivation, if you respect the space of others and don't violate other's rights or security then believe whatever nonsense you want...just be civil about it.

Yeah. Security. The satanist meddling in magic that is way over his head becomes a security risk for anyone. Opening doors they don't know how to close, and now you got some shady entities crawling on the neighbors walls. Don't be that guy. Don't do that.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:57:18 AM
At 10/21/2016 2:43:08 AM, Emmarie wrote:

There are 2 Satanic schools of thought. It just so happens I was writing about this topic earlier cuz I was gonna add it to my debate, but changed my mind because it was off topic from the resolution. I'll copy and paste it.

LaVeyist's are atheists who take part in rituals to mock believers. Aguino-ists actually believe in Set, the ancient Egyptian word for Satan.

Let's imagine (if you don't have faith to BELIEVE) that God is real, but very misrepresented through organized religion. God gets a bad rap because humans use the recollections of those who experienced what they perceive to be contact with him, to try to control other humans. Their purpose for controlling other humans doesn't even have to be malevolent, at first it could have been to make the division of labor and goods more manageable. Meanwhile a God who created the material world that we live in seeks to communicate to each of us. Rather than seek that connection from within, many find accepting another's doctrine to easier to comply to.

Even LaVeyan Satanists know that we have a deep need from within us to worship something. They choose to deny belief in God, but do elaborate rituals naming ancient demons (which they also claim to not believe in) to align with their own self who they worship as god. They claim it fulfills the need that humans have to participate in ritual and worship. Anton LaVey contrived these ideas from being a circus performer who saw the same people partaking in lustful gawking at Saturday night shows take part in "Tent" religious revivals on Sunday morning.

Michael Aguino was a member of Anton LaVey's Church of Satan, who began his own Temple of Set, after disagreeing with the direction that LaVey was taking the church. Unlike LaVey who was technically an atheist who was mocking religion thru his ritualistic practices, Aguino was believer in Set (the Ancient Egyptian name for Satan) and, ".......... " according to his own claim " embarked on a ritual to invoke Satan, who revealed to him a sacred text called The Book of Coming Forth by Night."

To explain where I'm going with this, this quote suffices: " Aquino possessed a PhD in political science and this formal education was reflected in the way that he presented his arguments, in which he draws broadly upon Western philosophy and science." also "............. Michael Aquino was a military intelligence officer specializing in psychological warfare." https://en.wikipedia.org...

If an atheist and a political scientist who draws on Western science and philosophy goes thru great lengths to create their own religions to deny a personal God, and much of Aguino's ideology is shaping the modern secular world, than the God that they are seeking to deny the existence of (in the case of LaVey) or rebel against (in the case of Aguino) is reasonable to believe in of itself.

I have much more knowledge of this subject, but in order to keep this brief I have cited Wikipedia. I've researched this for years, too much cross referencing to even begin to quote.

Anyway, my point is that throughout history it has been in the interest of mankind to either pervert the communication of a personal God to control other individuals, or more recently to establish a hierarchy of individuals whose aim is to become "gods" in the flesh. Aguino's philosophy in particular ensures that only those who have been initiated and rise through the hierarchy will gain access to manifesting themselves as gods. Those of us who hear voices have been forewarned and led from within to the information that reveals the hidden intents of him and his religion. Their influence is more far reaching than one could ever fathom, and I hope anyone who reads this atheist or believer, will take the time to research if what I am claiming is true or not.

This relates to the resolution, in that, the reasoning Setianism promotes to the general population is the sort of reasoning that my opponent is attempting to engage me in during this debate. I no longer care if I win or lose this debate. I care that my opponent will re evaluate what is reasonable and where modern ideas and persuasions on the subject stem from. Some people who promote the population at large be grounded in science and philosophy are themselves immersed in practices that involve great faith in unseen forces.

Does anyone know what Set/Satan looks like? Does he have a physical and a spiritual body?
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 3:08:42 AM
Yeah. Security. The satanist meddling in magic that is way over his head becomes a security risk for anyone.

See my name with regards to magic.

Opening doors they don't know how to close, and now you got some shady entities crawling on the neighbors walls. Don't be that guy. Don't do that.

Yeah, good thing my name.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 4:07:32 AM
At 10/21/2016 2:57:18 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Does anyone know what Set/Satan looks like? Does he have a physical and a spiritual body?
Are you mocking my previous post?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 7:55:21 AM
At 10/21/2016 12:55:50 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Amazing. No atheists here are willing to ridicule the most absurdly religious of them all - the lying satanist pretending to be an atheist.

Yawn.

There you go.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 8:16:05 AM
At 10/21/2016 7:55:21 AM, Willows wrote:

Yawn.

There you go.

What he said.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 12:37:23 PM
At 10/21/2016 3:08:42 AM, MagicAintReal wrote:
Yeah. Security. The satanist meddling in magic that is way over his head becomes a security risk for anyone.

See my name with regards to magic.

Opening doors they don't know how to close, and now you got some shady entities crawling on the neighbors walls. Don't be that guy. Don't do that.

Yeah, good thing my name.

Have you considered that magic is just a misunderstood science?
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 12:45:30 PM

Science can be demonstrated, replicated and used to make accurate predictions within the nature of those demonstrations and replications, and magic doesn't have those qualities...if it did, it would cease to be magic, no?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 12:57:17 PM
At 10/21/2016 4:07:32 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/21/2016 2:57:18 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Are you mocking my previous post?

I am not mocking you. My question pertains to something specifically written in your post. You said:

" Unlike LaVey who was technically an atheist who was mocking religion thru his ritualistic practices, Aguino was believer in Set (the Ancient Egyptian name for Satan) and, ".......... " according to his own claim " embarked on a ritual to invoke Satan, who revealed to him a sacred text called The Book of Coming Forth by Night." - You

What I took from this is Set is another word for Satan, and Satan is a real entity. If he is real, have you met or read of any accounts of people who have met and can describe him?

Could you please also elleaborate details as why you'd claim real Satanists feel necessary to convince the public to believe in atheism? when it appears the satanist does not hold this belief. The purpose for this thread is for my better understandings for the beliefs and actions of the various genres of Satanists. I would like to then compare the informations provided here with my own experiences.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:01:11 PM
At 10/21/2016 12:45:30 PM, MagicAintReal wrote:

Science can be demonstrated, replicated and used to make accurate predictions within the nature of those demonstrations and replications, and magic doesn't have those qualities...if it did, it would cease to be magic, no?

Does this mean what people commonly refer to as magic, better stated now to be a science?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:04:37 PM

Yawn.

There you go.

Are you a satanist? You once said that you belief in a goddess. But most times you just make fun of people who believe in God or gods. You tout yourself as an atheist. Can I for once get some honesty from you?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:06:43 PM
At 10/21/2016 8:16:05 AM, bulproof wrote:

Yawn.

There you go.

What he said.

You once claimed to be having sexual relations with a goddess. Is this true or false?