Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Gods don't exist

uncung
Posts: 3,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 11:33:23 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

assume Gods don't exist. you may live normally as usual, nothing would change.
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 5:49:15 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/22/2016 11:33:23 PM, uncung wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

assume Gods don't exist. you may live normally as usual, nothing would change.
You have no idea how relieved I am that I have your permission.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Willows
Posts: 2,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 8:00:42 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

But according to all my (ex) mates at the lunatic asylum, one God exists.

The problem is that each one of my (ex) mates thinks that only he has such an imaginary friend and they are always at each others' throats trying to prove their point.

I guess that's why they were sent to the funny farm in the first place.
Willows
Posts: 2,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 8:03:07 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

Prove it.

(I thought I would beat all your godbotherers to the draw)
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 8:19:29 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 8:03:07 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

Prove it.

(I thought I would beat all your godbotherers to the draw)
Well done mate. Huzzah
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 11:35:29 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
See the title
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
KwLm
Posts: 483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 11:39:56 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 11:35:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
See the title

+1
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 6:50:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 11:35:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
See the title

Prove that it doesn't exist
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 6:56:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 6:50:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 11:35:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
See the title

Prove that it doesn't exist

What?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 6:59:17 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 6:56:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:50:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 11:35:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
See the title

Prove that it doesn't exist

What?

Prove that a pantheistic god doesn't exist.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:05:43 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 6:59:17 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:56:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:50:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 11:35:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
See the title

Prove that it doesn't exist

What?

Prove that a pantheistic god doesn't exist.
What is that?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:09:34 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:05:43 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:59:17 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:56:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:50:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 11:35:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
See the title

Prove that it doesn't exist

What?

Prove that a pantheistic god doesn't exist.
What is that?

A god that is equal to nature or the universe.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:14:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:09:34 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:05:43 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:59:17 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:56:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:50:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 11:35:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
See the title

Prove that it doesn't exist

What?

Prove that a pantheistic god doesn't exist.
What is that?

A god that is equal to nature or the universe.
But gods don't exist.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:17:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:14:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:09:34 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:05:43 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:59:17 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:56:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 6:50:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 11:35:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 10:19:57 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/22/2016 1:06:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
That is all.

What about a pantheistic god?
See the title

Prove that it doesn't exist

What?

Prove that a pantheistic god doesn't exist.
What is that?

A god that is equal to nature or the universe.
But gods don't exist.

If this one doesn't exist than nature, the universe, and everything doesn't exist. It's literally the same exact thing as nature.

You can't say this one doesn't exist.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:42:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.

So then you think nothing about you doesn't exist? You must be r etarded.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:51:29 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:42:02 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.

So then you think nothing about you doesn't exist? You must be r etarded.
Put that in English and try again.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:55:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:51:29 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:42:02 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.

So then you think nothing about you doesn't exist? You must be r etarded.
Put that in English and try again.

Obviously you're trying to run away from the previous question. Anyways, If a pantheistic god doesn't exist than nothing exists.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:59:06 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:55:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:51:29 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:42:02 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.

So then you think nothing about you doesn't exist? You must be r etarded.
Put that in English and try again.

Obviously you're trying to run away from the previous question. Anyways, If a pantheistic god doesn't exist than nothing exists.
And of course you have no evidence to support this claim.
So with exactly the same amount of evidence no gods exist.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 8:00:21 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 7:59:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:55:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:51:29 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:42:02 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.

So then you think nothing about you doesn't exist? You must be r etarded.
Put that in English and try again.

Obviously you're trying to run away from the previous question. Anyways, If a pantheistic god doesn't exist than nothing exists.
And of course you have no evidence to support this claim.
So with exactly the same amount of evidence no gods exist.

Look all around you. That's part of the universe. You are observing nature. That's the evidence for this god.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 8:04:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 8:00:21 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:59:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:55:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:51:29 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:42:02 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.

So then you think nothing about you doesn't exist? You must be r etarded.
Put that in English and try again.

Obviously you're trying to run away from the previous question. Anyways, If a pantheistic god doesn't exist than nothing exists.
And of course you have no evidence to support this claim.
So with exactly the same amount of evidence no gods exist.

Look all around you. That's part of the universe. You are observing nature. That's the evidence for this god.
It's not! It's evidence of a six legged invisible purple horse frog. I'm using the exact same evidence as you are.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 8:08:38 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 8:04:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 8:00:21 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:59:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:55:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:51:29 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:42:02 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.

So then you think nothing about you doesn't exist? You must be r etarded.
Put that in English and try again.

Obviously you're trying to run away from the previous question. Anyways, If a pantheistic god doesn't exist than nothing exists.
And of course you have no evidence to support this claim.
So with exactly the same amount of evidence no gods exist.

Look all around you. That's part of the universe. You are observing nature. That's the evidence for this god.
It's not! It's evidence of a six legged invisible purple horse frog. I'm using the exact same evidence as you are.

They're not the same.
You can see and observe a computer. That's part of nature. If nature doesn't exist, then that computer doesn't exist.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 8:11:00 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 8:08:38 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 8:04:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 8:00:21 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:59:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:55:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:51:29 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:42:02 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.

So then you think nothing about you doesn't exist? You must be r etarded.
Put that in English and try again.

Obviously you're trying to run away from the previous question. Anyways, If a pantheistic god doesn't exist than nothing exists.
And of course you have no evidence to support this claim.
So with exactly the same amount of evidence no gods exist.

Look all around you. That's part of the universe. You are observing nature. That's the evidence for this god.
It's not! It's evidence of a six legged invisible purple horse frog. I'm using the exact same evidence as you are.

They're not the same.
You can see and observe a computer. That's part of nature. If nature doesn't exist, then that computer doesn't exist.
Nature didn't build a computer. But a six legged invisible purple horse frog may have.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 8:17:47 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 8:11:00 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 8:08:38 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 8:04:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 8:00:21 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:59:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:55:15 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:51:29 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:42:02 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:36:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:28:48 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/23/2016 7:22:55 PM, imperialchimp wrote:
I see. none of you atheists can disprove a pantheistic god. Should have been an agnostic...
There's nothing to disprove.
Gods don't exist.

How pathetic! You can't even back up that claim! Stop running away from it. You starting to sound just as stupid as many other theists on this site.
Oh look you claim that a god of the particular colour you prefer exists without any evidence whatsoever and then get all pooey in your pants when I claim that no gods of any colour exist with the identical evidence.
Double standards, special pleading, complete hypocrisy?
Yeah I reckon.

So then you think nothing about you doesn't exist? You must be r etarded.
Put that in English and try again.

Obviously you're trying to run away from the previous question. Anyways, If a pantheistic god doesn't exist than nothing exists.
And of course you have no evidence to support this claim.
So with exactly the same amount of evidence no gods exist.

Look all around you. That's part of the universe. You are observing nature. That's the evidence for this god.
It's not! It's evidence of a six legged invisible purple horse frog. I'm using the exact same evidence as you are.

They're not the same.
You can see and observe a computer. That's part of nature. If nature doesn't exist, then that computer doesn't exist.
Nature didn't build a computer. But a six legged invisible purple horse frog may have.

A computer is part of nature and the universe. It had nothing to do with nature building a computer. If that was the case, than my RAM sticks built my computer.

I don't need you describe your schizophrenic delusions.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-