Jump to topic:

God recalls defective human creation

Face-of-the-deep
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 12:07:22 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Certainly on earth, if a company makes a defective product, they must make it right. They normally need to repair or replace the product or give a refund. Since no money changed hands, with the theist view of an ultimate Creator God, I think that any God who is the prime example of fairness and "just" beyond reproach, should at least repair his defective creation, Man.
Perhaps we could beseech the ghost of a few great dead lawyers, to bring suit against this God creator of defective products.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 2:11:47 AM
At 10/23/2016 12:07:22 AM, Face-of-the-deep wrote:
Certainly on earth, if a company makes a defective product, they must make it right. They normally need to repair or replace the product or give a refund. Since no money changed hands, with the theist view of an ultimate Creator God, I think that any God who is the prime example of fairness and "just" beyond reproach, should at least repair his defective creation, Man.

Maybe the warranty has expired?

Perhaps we could beseech the ghost of a few great dead lawyers, to bring suit against this God creator of defective products.

I would suggest Gandhi and Lincoln. :-)
Face-of-the-deep
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 6:48:29 AM
At 10/23/2016 2:11:47 AM, dee-em wrote:

Maybe the warranty has expired?

I would suggest Gandhi and Lincoln. :-)

I probably shouldn't make fun of the spiritually uneducated theists. After all, they only have blind faith to depend on, and they think there is nothing more to learn. That is so sad, but I'm tired of arguing the point with them.
Gandhi and Lincoln would be good members of a ghost dream team.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 7:51:44 AM

I think it very stupidly impossible indeed that any creator would build an animal (of which the human being is one) out of protein, trace elements, and water.

Given that the earth has a wealth of more suitable materials I would be making titanium skeletons and carbon fiber skins to start with. Information transfer would be via fiber optics and blue tooth. I would contract Sony to do the audio visual (ears and eyes) and intel would supply the brain.

Why would I even bother to think of mucking around with a piece of clay for 11 billion years to make such a conglomeration of mish-mash that we are.

You would have to be completely off your rocker to believe for one minute that life was created.