Jump to topic:

Chaos theory and the game of life

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:49:45 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
If stable patterns can form, like eddies in a current that stay for a while and disappear, this could explain the apparent forms in nature. No need for ideal forms. Just some forms are more likely than others, due to the laws of mathematics. No ideal forms, just eddies on the current.

Thus no need for a god.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 8:09:50 AM
At 10/25/2016 4:49:45 AM, janesix wrote:
If stable patterns can form, like eddies in a current that stay for a while and disappear, this could explain the apparent forms in nature. No need for ideal forms. Just some forms are more likely than others, due to the laws of mathematics. No ideal forms, just eddies on the current.

Thus no need for a god.

Wait till Fatihah (with his checkerboard nonsense) gets a load of this....you'll never hear the end of it.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 2:49:41 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:05:10 AM, janesix wrote:
I haven't been happy like this for a very long time!

Maybe you should stop trying to disbelieve in the very thing the essence of you has always believed in, the belief in God. The ego trying to swim like the salmon up the current beliefs of the soul will always sink itself in misery. God loves. Ego hates. And now you love to hate yourself.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 8:06:16 PM
At 10/25/2016 2:49:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Maybe you should stop trying to disbelieve in the very thing the essence of you has always believed in, the belief in God. The ego trying to swim like the salmon up the current beliefs of the soul will always sink itself in misery. God loves. Ego hates. And now you love to hate yourself.

I was born an atheist, and stayed that way for 37 years. It is my default position. It is a much more comfortable position than theism.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 8:20:32 PM
At 10/25/2016 8:06:16 PM, janesix wrote:
At 10/25/2016 2:49:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I was born an atheist, and stayed that way for 37 years. It is my default position. It is a much more comfortable position than theism.

It might not be. It might feel comfortable being an atheist, but that would be from the innate conditions for our desires for acceptance. It's the condition of conformity. Everywhere you look, all things seen around you have the subtle gestures of atheism. You see it on tv. You read in the news. Through all states of all cultures of social media, the militant march of atheism stomps to cadence of its agenda. But deep down you know God. You have always had a relationship with God. The storm troopers have drowned His voice from within you. You don't know this. You can't see or hear this, but its affecting.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 9:44:29 PM

Thus no need for a god.

Response: And if asked of what proof you have that such patterns do not originate from choice, the answer is "I didn't see a choice made, therefore it is chance". Yet If you came home and found that some of your belongings keep missing and your door is unlocked, you wouldn't say "I didn't see a choice made, therefore it is by chance". You would say, "someone CHOSE to take my belongings".

Clearly, atheism is retarded. God does exist.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 9:47:42 PM
At 10/25/2016 9:44:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Thus no need for a god.

Response: And if asked of what proof you have that such patterns do not originate from choice, the answer is "I didn't see a choice made, therefore it is chance". Yet If you came home and found that some of your belongings keep missing and your door is unlocked, you wouldn't say "I didn't see a choice made, therefore it is by chance". You would say, "someone CHOSE to take my belongings".

I have no idea what any of that means. Can you try to be more clear?
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:09:02 PM
At 10/25/2016 9:47:42 PM, janesix wrote:

Thus no need for a god.

Response: I have no idea what is unclear. Can you explain what English words you had trouble understanding?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:17:38 PM
At 10/25/2016 11:09:02 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/25/2016 9:47:42 PM, janesix wrote:

Thus no need for a god.

Response: I have no idea what is unclear. Can you explain what English words you had trouble understanding?

I can understand your words perfectly. What is unclear is your logic. You made absolutely no sense at all. Try again.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:26:45 PM
At 10/25/2016 11:17:38 PM, janesix wrote:

I can understand your words perfectly. What is unclear is your logic. You made absolutely no sense at all. Try again.

Response: The logic is clear, supported by your own failure to show otherwise. Debunked as usual.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:33:47 PM
At 10/25/2016 11:26:45 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/25/2016 11:17:38 PM, janesix wrote:

Response: The logic is clear, supported by your own failure to show otherwise. Debunked as usual.

Still have no idea what youre talking about. I didnt claim anything, so what did you debunk?
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:41:22 PM
At 10/25/2016 11:33:47 PM, janesix wrote:

Still have no idea what youre talking about. I didnt claim anything, so what did you debunk?

Response: You claimed my statement is illogical, with no proof of such. Clearly, because it's untrue.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:43:43 PM
At 10/25/2016 11:41:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/25/2016 11:33:47 PM, janesix wrote:

Response: You claimed my statement is illogical, with no proof of such. Clearly, because it's untrue.

The proof is in your words, out there for everyone to see and laugh at. No further evidence needed. Your idiocy stands on its own.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:45:07 PM
At 10/25/2016 11:43:43 PM, janesix wrote:

The proof is in your words, out there for everyone to see and laugh at. No further evidence needed. Your idiocy stands on its own.

Response: Yet your idiotic responses continue to show otherwise.