Jump to topic:

Hell

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 12:12:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I am not claiming I am a saved person. I need to warn us, all of us, the menace of hell in hereafter. Let us ponder it for a while. Hell is real real. Believe or not.
A little bit description about hell are:
"The unbelievers will be led to Hell in crowds until, when they arrive there, its gates will be opened..
To them will be said, "Enter you the gates of Hell to dwell therein. And how evil is this abode of the arrogant."" [az Zumar, 39: 71 72]

"And verily, Hell is the promised abode for them all. It has seven gates: to each of those gates is a specific class of sinners assigned." [al Hijr, 15: 43-44]

"No, they deny the Hour (of the judgment to come), but We have prepared a blazing fire for such as deny the Hour. When it sees them from a far off place, they will hear its fury and its raging sigh. And when they are cast, bound, in chains, into constricted place therein, they will plead therein for destruction. Do not plead today for a single destruction; plead for destruction oft-repeated." [al-Furqan, 25: 11-14]

"The companions of the left hand " what are the companions of the left hand? (They will be) in the midst of a fierce blast (of fire) and in boiling water and in the shades of black smoke " nothing cool and nothing beneficial." [Waqi"ah, 56: 41-44]
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 12:26:50 PM
At 10/25/2016 12:12:22 PM, uncung wrote:
I am not claiming I am a saved person. I need to warn us, all of us, the menace of hell in hereafter. Let us ponder it for a while. Hell is real real. Believe or not.
"The unbelievers will be led to Hell in crowds until, when they arrive there, its gates will be opened..
To them will be said, "Enter you the gates of Hell to dwell therein. And how evil is this abode of the arrogant."" [az Zumar, 39: 71 72]

"And verily, Hell is the promised abode for them all. It has seven gates: to each of those gates is a specific class of sinners assigned." [al Hijr, 15: 43-44]

"No, they deny the Hour (of the judgment to come), but We have prepared a blazing fire for such as deny the Hour. When it sees them from a far off place, they will hear its fury and its raging sigh. And when they are cast, bound, in chains, into constricted place therein, they will plead therein for destruction. Do not plead today for a single destruction; plead for destruction oft-repeated." [al-Furqan, 25: 11-14]

"The companions of the left hand " what are the companions of the left hand? (They will be) in the midst of a fierce blast (of fire) and in boiling water and in the shades of black smoke " nothing cool and nothing beneficial." [Waqi"ah, 56: 41-44]

well done on being a nut job
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 12:33:09 PM

If Hell is the place where everybody goes who does not agree with the scripture, then Hell will be the place where everybody goes. The problem of course is scripture. Which scripture do you follow? Do you follow the Bible or the Koran or some other text? And if you do not follow them all, are you not missing out on some very important guidelines to what you need to do to not end up in hell? It seems to me that if God is real, that he is setting us all up because he has refused to sanctify any one of the many religions.

Of coarse this does mean that Heaven is a very empty place. I am not certain that I would want to go to a place where I would end up as the only one there.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 12:37:33 PM
At 10/25/2016 12:26:50 PM, KwLm wrote:

well done on being a nut job

But they who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 12:41:04 PM
At 10/25/2016 12:33:09 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

If Hell is the place where everybody goes who does not agree with the scripture, then Hell will be the place where everybody goes. The problem of course is scripture. Which scripture do you follow? Do you follow the Bible or the Koran or some other text? And if you do not follow them all, are you not missing out on some very important guidelines to what you need to do to not end up in hell? It seems to me that if God is real, that he is setting us all up because he has refused to sanctify any one of the many religions.

Of coarse this does mean that Heaven is a very empty place. I am not certain that I would want to go to a place where I would end up as the only one there.

"Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful. "
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 12:58:13 PM
At 10/25/2016 12:41:04 PM, uncung wrote:

"Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful. "

I pity you. It is bad enough that life has to end but at least there is a life whereas a fanatic obsessed with salvation and not going to hell will so busy worrying about what to do to not go to hell that his life will be diminished. The only good thing it is that you will go to your death believing that there is a reward while you will not be able to be disappointed when there is no reward to be found.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 1:08:27 PM
At 10/25/2016 12:58:13 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/25/2016 12:41:04 PM, uncung wrote:

I pity you. It is bad enough that life has to end but at least there is a life whereas a fanatic obsessed with salvation and not going to hell will so busy worrying about what to do to not go to hell that his life will be diminished. The only good thing it is that you will go to your death believing that there is a reward while you will not be able to be disappointed when there is no reward to be found.

"Then lo! they verily will burn in hell, (16) And it will be said (unto them): This is that which ye used to deny."
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 1:29:10 PM

It just doesn't make sense, does it?

God would have to be the most self-centred, narcissistic, arrogant, irrational, psychotic, cruel, impassionate son of a bitch ever to exist if his only criterium for anyone to enter heaven is just to believe that he exists.

A bit rich since he doesn't have the simple common courtesy to show his presence or even drop one bit of evidence to prove that he exists.

I have come across many mean-assed, dishonest God followers in my time and they get to go to heaven by default?

Whilst a decent living, charitable atheist who has spent his life doing good for others is sent to hell?

That R Sole certainly has his priorities right, doesn't He?
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 1:32:16 PM
At 10/25/2016 1:29:10 PM, Willows wrote:

God would have to be the most self-centred, narcissistic, arrogant, irrational, psychotic, cruel, impassionate son of a bitch ever to exist if his only criterium for anyone to enter heaven is just to believe that he exists.

A bit rich since he doesn't have the simple common courtesy to show his presence or even drop one bit of evidence to prove that he exists.

I have come across many mean-assed, dishonest God followers in my time and they get to go to heaven by default?

Whilst a decent living, charitable atheist who has spent his life doing good for others is sent to hell?

A God like that would not be God at all but Satan himself.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 1:51:43 PM

"Couldst thou but see when the guilty hang their heads before their Lord, (and say): Our Lord! We have now seen and heard, so send us back; we will do right, now we are sure. (12) And if We had so willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me concerning evildoers took effect: that I will fill hell with the jinn and mankind together. (13) So taste (the evil of your deeds). Forasmuch as ye forgot the meeting of this your Day, lo! We forget you. Taste the doom of immortality because of what ye used to do."
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 1:54:06 PM
At 10/25/2016 1:32:16 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

"No! (This is not a correct attitude.) You will soon know (the reality). (3) Again, you will soon know. (4) No! Only if you knew (it) with a sure knowledge! (5) You will certainly see the Hell, (6) Then you will see it with full certitude. (7) Then you will be asked about all the pleasures (you enjoyed in the world). "
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 2:25:45 PM
At 10/25/2016 1:54:06 PM, uncung wrote:

"No! (This is not a correct attitude.) You will soon know (the reality). (3) Again, you will soon know. (4) No! Only if you knew (it) with a sure knowledge! (5) You will certainly see the Hell, (6) Then you will see it with full certitude. (7) Then you will be asked about all the pleasures (you enjoyed in the world). "

I got a feeling that staying away from a vengeful, spiteful entity that proclaims itself to be God and who MUST be bowed to, worshipped, and obeyed, or ELSE... well, I got a feeling that staying away from that sort of thing is the best way to ensure that I will never know Hell.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 2:32:06 PM
I got a feeling that staying away from a vengeful, spiteful entity that proclaims itself to be God and who MUST be bowed to, worshipped, and obeyed, or ELSE... well, I got a feeling that staying away from that sort of thing is the best way to ensure that I will never know Hell.

"As for those who disbelieve, for them shall be the fire of Jahannam; neither they will be sentenced to death, so that they could die, nor will its torment be lightened for them. It is in this way that We punish every infidel. (36) And they will be crying therein, "Our Lord, take us out (from here), and we will act righteously, not in the way we have been doing before." (Allah will say to them,) "Did We not give you an age in your life in which lesson could have been learnt by the one who wished to take lesson? And (furthermore) the warner had (also) come to you. So, have a taste, because the wrongdoers will have no supporter. "
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 2:35:12 PM
At 10/25/2016 2:32:06 PM, uncung wrote:

"As for those who disbelieve, for them shall be the fire of Jahannam; neither they will be sentenced to death, so that they could die, nor will its torment be lightened for them. It is in this way that We punish every infidel. (36) And they will be crying therein, "Our Lord, take us out (from here), and we will act righteously, not in the way we have been doing before." (Allah will say to them,) "Did We not give you an age in your life in which lesson could have been learnt by the one who wished to take lesson? And (furthermore) the warner had (also) come to you. So, have a taste, because the wrongdoers will have no supporter. "

Exactly!
That is EXACTLY what I mean when I say a vengeful, spiteful entity that proclaims itself to be God and who MUST be bowed to, worshipped, and obeyed, or ELSE...

Of coarse the real culprit is not God at all but those religions that claim that God is theirs which surely must be a deadly sin if i ever heared one.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 3:04:47 PM

Well done, your skill at copying and pasting is to be commended.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:00:13 PM

Oh dear!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:26:37 PM

So, what is the difference between these guys and a raving lunatic on a street corner?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:28:19 PM
At 10/25/2016 2:35:12 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Exactly!
That is EXACTLY what I mean when I say a vengeful, spiteful entity that proclaims itself to be God and who MUST be bowed to, worshipped, and obeyed, or ELSE...

Of coarse the real culprit is not God at all but those religions that claim that God is theirs which surely must be a deadly sin if i ever heared one.

" For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such) destination. (6) When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth. (7) Almost bursting with fury: every time a Group is cast therein its Keepers will ask "Did no Warner come to you?" (8) They will say: "Yes indeed: a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said `Allah never sent down any (Message): ye are in nothing but an egregious delusion!' " (9) They will further say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!" (10) They will then confess their sins: but far will be (Forgiveness) from the Companions of the Blazing Fire! "
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:35:13 PM
At 10/25/2016 3:04:47 PM, KwLm wrote:

Well done, your skill at copying and pasting is to be commended.

Those in the Fire will say to the Keepers of Hell: "Pray to your Lord to lighten us the Penalty for a Day (at least)!" (49) They will say: "Did there not come to you your messengers with Clear Signs?" They will say "Yes." They will reply, "Then pray (as ye like) but the Prayer of those without Faith is nothing But (futile wandering) in (mazes of) error!"
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:39:47 PM
At 10/25/2016 11:35:13 PM, uncung wrote:
At 10/25/2016 3:04:47 PM, KwLm wrote:

Those in the Fire will say to the Keepers of Hell: "Pray to your Lord to lighten us the Penalty for a Day (at least)!" (49) They will say: "Did there not come to you your messengers with Clear Signs?" They will say "Yes." They will reply, "Then pray (as ye like) but the Prayer of those without Faith is nothing But (futile wandering) in (mazes of) error!"

You banging on about the town called Hell in america? Did the shite your goin on about really happen in that town?
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:46:53 PM
At 10/25/2016 11:28:19 PM, uncung wrote:

Exactly!

" For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such) destination. (6) When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth. (7) Almost bursting with fury: every time a Group is cast therein its Keepers will ask "Did no Warner come to you?" (8) They will say: "Yes indeed: a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said `Allah never sent down any (Message): ye are in nothing but an egregious delusion!' " (9) They will further say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!" (10) They will then confess their sins: but far will be (Forgiveness) from the Companions of the Blazing Fire! "

Man what a bastard, he sure makes it very hard for anyone to like him!
Skeptical1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 11:51:58 PM

Well, it's nice to know that the clergy of all denominations will be the first guests.

"And there shall be fire. And there shall be brimstone. And there shall be weeping, and a gnashing of teeth...

meanwhile on the coast, there will be scattered showers, clearing to a mild and sunny day".

- courtesy of Dave Allen.

So, these three drunks are killed in a DUI incident and find themselves in hell. Satan says "Boy, have we got some fun in store for you, but first, never let it be said I have no heart. You each get a single wish."

The first drunk says "I wish I was on a beach in Hawaii sipping Pinocoladas" - and *poof* - off he goes. The second says "I wish I was at home with my girlfriend making sweet love to a Barry White record" - shazzam! he disappears. The third drunk starts to cry. "I have to face eternal damnation alone? I'm scared, I wish my friends were here!"
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 12:36:38 AM
At 10/25/2016 11:51:58 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:

Well, it's nice to know that the clergy of all denominations will be the first guests.

"And there shall be fire. And there shall be brimstone. And there shall be weeping, and a gnashing of teeth...

meanwhile on the coast, there will be scattered showers, clearing to a mild and sunny day".

So, these three drunks are killed in a DUI incident and find themselves in hell. Satan says "Boy, have we got some fun in store for you, but first, never let it be said I have no heart. You each get a single wish."

The first drunk says "I wish I was on a beach in Hawaii sipping Pinocoladas" - and *poof* - off he goes. The second says "I wish I was at home with my girlfriend making sweet love to a Barry White record" - shazzam! he disappears. The third drunk starts to cry. "I have to face eternal damnation alone? I'm scared, I wish my friends were here!"

" We had endowed them with (faculties of) hearing, seeing, heart and intellect: but of no profit to them were their (faculties of) hearing, sight, and heart and intellect, when they went on rejecting the Signs of Allah; and they were (completely) encircled by that which they used to mock at! "
Skeptical1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 12:41:16 AM
At 10/26/2016 12:36:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 10/25/2016 11:51:58 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:

" We had endowed them with (faculties of) hearing, seeing, heart and intellect: but of no profit to them were their (faculties of) hearing, sight, and heart and intellect, when they went on rejecting the Signs of Allah; and they were (completely) encircled by that which they used to mock at! "

I'll bet you're a hit at parties.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 12:41:43 AM
At 10/25/2016 11:46:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/25/2016 11:28:19 PM, uncung wrote:

Exactly!

Man what a bastard, he sure makes it very hard for anyone to like him!

"But this thought of yours which ye did entertain concerning your Lord, hath brought you to destruction and (now) have ye become of those utterly lost!"
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 6:07:08 AM
Do you know the difference between thinking and imagining or reason and imagination. You do understand that you conceptualise hell and god in your imagination, as it is the only place where they are proven to exist. Hell is like Voodoo it only works if you believe. Without hell your god is not needed. Also you should try to argue instead of preaching, it will give you more credibility, maybe.
The more we know the less we believe............................
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 7:01:07 AM
At 10/26/2016 6:07:08 AM, missmedic wrote:
Do you know the difference between thinking and imagining or reason and imagination. You do understand that you conceptualise hell and god in your imagination, as it is the only place where they are proven to exist. Hell is like Voodoo it only works if you believe. Without hell your god is not needed. Also you should try to argue instead of preaching, it will give you more credibility, maybe.

That Day shall they be thrust down to the Fire of Hell, irresistibly. (13) "This" it will be said "is the FireR13; which ye were wont to deny! (14) "Is this then a fake, or is it ye that do not see? (15) "Burn ye therein: the same is it to you whether ye bear it with patience or not: Ye but receive the recompense of your (own) deeds."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 7:03:37 AM
At 10/26/2016 7:01:07 AM, uncung wrote:
At 10/26/2016 6:07:08 AM, missmedic wrote:

That Day shall they be thrust down to the Fire of Hell, irresistibly. (13) "This" it will be said "is the FireR13; which ye were wont to deny! (14) "Is this then a fake, or is it ye that do not see? (15) "Burn ye therein: the same is it to you whether ye bear it with patience or not: Ye but receive the recompense of your (own) deeds."
Repeating the words first dribbled from the mouth of an ignorant, illiterate, 6th century camel jockey is doing you no favours.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin