Jump to topic:

Premordial Soup: the fact questions itself

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:03:44 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Premordial soup is a fact; the fact that doesn't know what to say, but says Christians are stupid. Ya'll be some dummies yo. Premordial soup is a fact. It's the fact that says evolution questions itself, but never questions itself. No questions required. God does not exist. Right? Premordial soup can't be wrong. That's a fact. But what is it? I know it's a fact. I just want to know what it is. I feel so stupid. Can somebody explain it to me?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:16:26 PM
At 10/25/2016 4:03:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Premordial soup is a fact; the fact that doesn't know what to say, but says Christians are stupid. Ya'll be some dummies yo. Premordial soup is a fact. It's the fact that says evolution questions itself, but never questions itself. No questions required. God does not exist. Right? Premordial soup can't be wrong. That's a fact. But what is it? I know it's a fact. I just want to know what it is. I feel so stupid. Can somebody explain it to me?
Ya gotta get off that soup, junkie.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:21:42 PM
Premordial soup is a fact; . I feel so stupid. Can somebody explain it to me?

Too lazy to research the subject matter and educate yourself?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:39:14 PM
At 10/25/2016 4:16:26 PM, bulproof wrote:

Evolution is a fact. Deal with it. I can't explain it to you. You have to figure it out for yourself. Ain't no God. We got the soup yo. Stupid theists. Duh!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:41:11 PM
At 10/25/2016 4:39:14 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Evolution is a fact. Deal with it. I can't explain it to you. You have to figure it out for yourself. Ain't no God. We got the soup yo. Stupid theists. Duh!
Yep.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:42:39 PM
At 10/25/2016 4:21:42 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
Premordial soup is a fact; . I feel so stupid. Can somebody explain it to me?

Too lazy to research the subject matter and educate yourself?

Ain't no busy being lazy brah. Biitches be frontin' this Godbothering. Time to put a theisy thugger in his place.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:47:01 PM
At 10/25/2016 4:41:11 PM, bulproof wrote:

Yep.
Yep. We serving up the premordial soup all day, every day, any day we just say heyhey...evolution is just a fact, with no questions required.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 4:47:59 PM

Hey, you got me. I don't know wtf "premordial soup" is. I've heard of "primordial soup" and that is not part of evolution. Surely, you're not asking others to educate you when you aren't willing to do a basic Google search and get a fundamental understanding of the concept or even how to spell it. So, all I can say is I don't know what "premordial soup" is. Good luck with your quest for knowledge.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:00:46 PM
At 10/25/2016 4:47:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Hey, you got me. I don't know wtf "premordial soup" is. I've heard of "primordial soup" and that is not part of evolution. Surely, you're not asking others to educate you when you aren't willing to do a basic Google search and get a fundamental understanding of the concept or even how to spell it. So, all I can say is I don't know what "premordial soup" is. Good luck with your quest for knowledge.

Yo bro,bro, you so not ready fo evolution if you can't get wit the soup. Soup is where the life came from. What you saying? Where you saying life came from?
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:03:47 PM
At 10/25/2016 4:47:01 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Yep.
Yep. We serving up the premordial soup all day, every day, any day we just say heyhey...evolution is just a fact, with no questions required.

Well i don't know... i suppose some alien life form could have come along 4 billion years ago, he had to do an emergency stop you see, the big one, and he couldn't hold it till the next system so he landed on the lavapit that we now know as Earth, did the big one, left, and behold, life had emerged on Earth.

It's is a bit far fetched i know but not in the realm of the impossible and bound to the limitations forced upon us by laws of physics and reality as we know it. Who knows, perhaps it had eaten the wrong Spaghetti dish and the Pastafarianis got it right after all with their Flying Spaghetti Monster!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:05:38 PM

Yep.
Yep.
Evolution is a fact. Deal with it.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:09:52 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:03:47 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Yep.

Well i don't know... i suppose some alien life form could have come along 4 billion years ago, he had to do an emergency stop you see, the big one, and he couldn't hold it till the next system so he landed on the lavapit that we now know as Earth, did the big one, left, and behold, life had emerged on Earth.

It's is a bit far fetched i know but not in the realm of the impossible and bound to the limitations forced upon us by laws of physics and reality as we know it. Who knows, perhaps it had eaten the wrong Spaghetti dish and the Pastafarianis got it right after all with their Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Ain't no stepping to thinking fallen alien angel disinfo nympho-naked no facts, cuz I gots the premordial soups. Now I can make your hands clap.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun
a solution rich in organic compounds in the primitive oceans of the earth, from which life is hypothesized to have originated.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:13:58 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:09:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Yep.

Ain't no stepping to thinking fallen alien angel disinfo nympho-naked no facts, cuz I gots the premordial soups. Now I can make your hands clap.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun
a solution rich in organic compounds in the primitive oceans of the earth, from which life is hypothesized to have originated.

That's the thing about a hypothesis, it means that nobody really knows, that there is no actual proof, but lets say thats how it happened anyway.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:18:47 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:13:58 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Yep.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun

That's the thing about a hypothesis, it means that nobody really knows, that there is no actual proof, but lets say thats how it happened anyway.

Oh we saying it. We saying it right around, round and round like you be square not peggin' it full circle truth to the fact yo.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:24:49 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:18:47 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Yep.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun

Oh we saying it. We saying it right around, round and round like you be square not peggin' it full circle truth to the fact yo.

Ofcoarse i will be saying it. Look, i do not belief in God, i do belief in Evolution and i definetely belief that there is enough circumstancial evidence out there to proof evolution, but there is no evidence for the actual origins of life just as we have no evidence for the actual origin of the Big Bang. We only know that it happened, not how.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:33:34 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:24:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Yep.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun

Ofcoarse i will be saying it. Look, i do not belief in God, i do belief in Evolution and i definetely belief that there is enough circumstancial evidence out there to proof evolution, but there is no evidence for the actual origins of life just as we have no evidence for the actual origin of the Big Bang. We only know that it happened, not how.

Well let's not be splitting atoms over this. We don't want an implosion of facts escaping the time that stands still over nothing.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:36:35 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:33:34 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Yep.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun

Well let's not be splitting atoms over this. We don't want an implosion of facts escaping the time that stands still over nothing.

No splitting of atoms needed, we really don't know for sure how the first cells came to be. We only know that those cell went on to become life as we know it today.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:36:41 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:00:46 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Yo bro,bro, you so not ready fo evolution if you can't get wit the soup. Soup is where the life came from. What you saying? Where you saying life came from?

If you have a serious question ask it sans trollspeak.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:47:41 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:36:35 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Yep.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun

No splitting of atoms needed, we really don't know for sure how the first cells came to be. We only know that those cell went on to become life as we know it today.

Well How did Adam become so smart to have the consciousness to know what's right from what's wrong, when a single cell can only think one way. Like a code can only make a copy of the same code, unless somebody teaches that code to become smart, or does the work for it. Can artificial intelligence create itself? No. God did. You did. Congratulations. You're a God.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:48:52 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:36:41 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

What form of life existed before the single-cell amoeba?
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 5:55:19 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:47:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Yep.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun

Well How did Adam become so smart to have the consciousness to know what's right from what's wrong, when a single cell can only think one way.

By taking 3 billion years to get there. And it wasn't Adam, is was Bozo.

Like a code can only make a copy of the same code, unless somebody teaches that code to become smart, or does the work for it.

If that was so, we would all be the clones of our mothers or fathers and there would be no such thing as Cancer and Genetic Diseases.

Can artificial intelligence create itself? No. God did. You did. Congratulations. You're a God.

Artificial intelligence might be able to create itself aslong as you give it 3 billion years to get there.
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 6:05:33 PM
Premordial soup can't be wrong. That's a fact. But what is it? I know it's a fact. I just want to know what it is. I feel so stupid. Can somebody explain it to me?

Primordial soup refers to the network of amino acids and RNA that allowed for primitive membranes to metabolize with amino acids and reproduce with RNA.

From inorganic compounds of early earth, organic compounds can form and these catalytic amino acids allow for the emergence of RNA because RNA is auto-catalytic and can replicate in a template directed manner.

Inorganic compounds-->organic compounds-->amino acid catalysts-->RNA catalysts-->primitive membranes containing amino acids + RNA-->a metabolizing, replicating living cell..

This network is the primordial soup of which you ask.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 6:08:07 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:48:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I don't know what form of life existed before bacteria - if any.

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 6:08:42 PM
This is pretty funny... trolling the trolls. Need to work on the spelling though.

It's 'erthang'
'Wats' or 'wuz'
Rite rite

Etc... lol
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 6:46:18 PM
At 10/25/2016 6:05:33 PM, MagicAintReal wrote:
Premordial soup can't be wrong. That's a fact. But what is it? I know it's a fact. I just want to know what it is. I feel so stupid. Can somebody explain it to me?

Primordial soup refers to the network of amino acids and RNA that allowed for primitive membranes to metabolize with amino acids and reproduce with RNA.

From inorganic compounds of early earth, organic compounds can form and these catalytic amino acids allow for the emergence of RNA because RNA is auto-catalytic and can replicate in a template directed manner.

Inorganic compounds-->organic compounds-->amino acid catalysts-->RNA catalysts-->primitive membranes containing amino acids + RNA-->a metabolizing, replicating living cell..

This network is the primordial soup of which you ask.

How does the inorganic become organic? Nobody throws rocks into a compost pile. That's a big jump. Is it really possible?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 6:57:06 PM
At 10/25/2016 6:08:07 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

When has bacteria ever become something other than bacteria?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 7:10:29 PM
At 10/25/2016 5:55:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Yep.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun

Well How did Adam become so smart to have the consciousness to know what's right from what's wrong, when a single cell can only think one way.

Like a code can only make a copy of the same code, unless somebody teaches that code to become smart, or does the work for it.

If that was so, we would all be the clones of our mothers or fathers and there would be no such thing as Cancer and Genetic Diseases.

Can artificial intelligence create itself? No. God did. You did. Congratulations. You're a God.

Artificial intelligence might be able to create itself aslong as you give it 3 billion years to get there.

Really dude? We seem to be putting a lot of efforts into forcing the creation of artificial intelligence. It takes an outside intervention to create something new. It always has. Humans are creating a version of artificial intelligence to do the work for us, so we can kick back and relax. We were created so the gods could kick back and relax. The gods were created so God could kick back and relax. Why is nobody freakin relaxing? Life is just one big Ponzi scheme of intelligences creating new artificial intelligences, as each intelligence thinks their real, when really all we're doing is delegating responsibilities. There's no accountability. And you wonder why the world is messed up.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 7:25:45 PM
At 10/25/2016 6:57:06 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/25/2016 6:08:07 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

When has bacteria ever become something other than bacteria?

When has Pluto ever completed an orbit around the sun?

If you want to overlook all the evidence supporting the (alleged) orbit of Pluto, then how can I convince you otherwise? - I can't. It is the same with evolution.

Plus, evolution and 'primordial soup' (abiogenesis) are not the same thing. You may want to attempt understanding evolutionary theory a bit better lest you become the troll-ee instead of the troll-er.

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 7:31:28 PM
At 10/25/2016 6:08:42 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
This is pretty funny... trolling the trolls. Need to work on the spelling though.

It's 'erthang'
'Wats' or 'wuz'
Rite rite

Etc... lol

Wazzzup? Don't be spoofin' me, cuz the spoofer only bees the spoofy. Ya sees? Can you sees me now? The only way to catch a troll, is to become the troll.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2016 7:32:56 PM
At 10/25/2016 7:10:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/25/2016 5:55:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Yep.

pri"mor"di"al soup
noun

Really dude? We seem to be putting a lot of efforts into forcing the creation of artificial intelligence. It takes an outside intervention to create something new. It always has. Humans are creating a version of artificial intelligence to do the work for us, so we can kick back and relax. We were created so the gods could kick back and relax. The gods were created so God could kick back and relax. Why is nobody freakin relaxing? Life is just one big Ponzi scheme of intelligences creating new artificial intelligences, as each intelligence thinks their real, when really all we're doing is delegating responsibilities. There's no accountability. And you wonder why the world is messed up.

I could now state that we are trying to develop artificial intelligence in the timespan of only a few years whereas nature gave itself 3 billion years to get there and run with that, but you accually made a few interesting remarks...

Humans are creating a version of artificial intelligence to do the work for us, so we can kick back and relax.

Being a programmer myself i have noticed that the more little programs i make to make my work easier, the more work i manage to find resulting in me working just as hard today as i did a few years ago (though my productivity has increased).

We were created so the gods could kick back and relax.

Which only proves how omnipotent they must be NOT!. Okay joking aside, i make my programs to do my work for me so what do you think we Humans were made for to do? It seems to me that if the Gods made us so they could kick back and relax, that they would want for us to do what they no longer wish to do themselfes but i really can't imagine what that task would be.

Life is just one big Ponzi scheme of intelligences creating new artificial intelligences, as each intelligence thinks their real, when really all we're doing is delegating responsibilities. There's no accountability. And you wonder why the world is messed up.

The world has always been messed up but we finally invented ways to broadcast that mess through the airwaves so we could all wallow in that mess for ourselfes. Back before the media, a lot of sh*t happened that nobody outside of a local community would ever hear about so yeah, life seemed a lot saver back then because there was lot less of the mess being advertized.