Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

In ID theology do women breed with demons?

bulproof
Posts: 35,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 3:46:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And can you explain the process involved?
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
janesix
Posts: 7,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 3:50:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/27/2016 3:46:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
And can you explain the process involved?

No that would be christian theology.
bulproof
Posts: 35,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 6:04:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/27/2016 3:50:26 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/27/2016 3:46:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
And can you explain the process involved?

No that would be christian theology.
ID theology is an attempt at disguising christian theology. Our poor IDers can't deny what the bible claims in this regard but they can't confirm it either without becoming a laughing stock.
You's find them running away from my other ID thread just as fast.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
janesix
Posts: 7,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 6:42:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/27/2016 6:04:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/27/2016 3:50:26 AM, janesix wrote:
At 10/27/2016 3:46:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
And can you explain the process involved?

No that would be christian theology.
ID theology is an attempt at disguising christian theology. Our poor IDers can't deny what the bible claims in this regard but they can't confirm it either without becoming a laughing stock.
You's find them running away from my other ID thread just as fast.

maybe you're right.
bulproof
Posts: 35,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 2:08:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is a passage in the theology of ID that mentions women fuking demons. Are you IDers going to deny that?
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
VirBinarus
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:01:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
go on, let's have the specifics:

ch&vs?
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
bulproof
Posts: 35,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:04:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2016 1:01:25 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
go on, let's have the specifics:

ch&vs?
If you haven't read the book piss off. I'm not here to change your nappy.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
bulproof
Posts: 35,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 5:28:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
IDers, stop hiding from your boogeymen and answer the question.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".
VirBinarus
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 9:49:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ok, so you're talking about the Nephilim.

Firstly, it says that they were the products of the "Sons of God" and the "Daughters of Men"

There are a few ideas as to what that could mean, the first, and the one you're referring to, being that the "Sons of God" were Angels/Demons, and the "Daughters of Men" were humans.

But the second, and in my opinion, more likely interpretation is that the "Sons of God" were those who were believing in God, and the "Daughters of Men" were those who weren't. In other parts of the Bible, it is common for believers and non-believers' breeding to cause the believers to turn away from God.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
bulproof
Posts: 35,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 5:18:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/29/2016 9:49:53 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
ok, so you're talking about the Nephilim.

Firstly, it says that they were the products of the "Sons of God" and the "Daughters of Men"

There are a few ideas as to what that could mean, the first, and the one you're referring to, being that the "Sons of God" were Angels/Demons, and the "Daughters of Men" were humans.

But the second, and in my opinion, more likely interpretation is that the "Sons of God" were those who were believing in God, and the "Daughters of Men" were those who weren't. In other parts of the Bible, it is common for believers and non-believers' breeding to cause the believers to turn away from God.
The more likely scenario is that it's just fairy tales concocted by ignorant savages.
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".