Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Passages from the Donald Trump Bible.....

Face-of-the-deep
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 11:30:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
"Do unto others the way they do you, but a lot harder, especially if it"s that fat loser Rosie O"Donell."

"It"s easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than keep Mexicans out of our country. But I"ll make bigger, wider needles and build higher fences."

"When Jesus was crucified " like I was by Megyn Kelly, he had blood coming out of his hands and feet and whatever, I prefer alive martyrs myself, but he said some good stuff."

"The lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, because wanting is for losers. I"m a winner and I get what I want."

"Come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest".I got a string of very classy hotels, so I know a lot about that."

Ok, so it's not really that religious.
I think that I still dislike Hillary Clinton even more.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 11:40:46 PM
At 10/27/2016 11:30:56 PM, Face-of-the-deep wrote:
"Do unto others the way they do you, but a lot harder, especially if it"s that fat loser Rosie O"Donell."

"It"s easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than keep Mexicans out of our country. But I"ll make bigger, wider needles and build higher fences."

"When Jesus was crucified " like I was by Megyn Kelly, he had blood coming out of his hands and feet and whatever, I prefer alive martyrs myself, but he said some good stuff."

"The lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, because wanting is for losers. I"m a winner and I get what I want."

Please keep this garbage where it belongs, in the politics forum.

"Come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest".I got a string of very classy hotels, so I know a lot about that."

Face-of-the-deep
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 12:06:02 AM
At 10/27/2016 11:40:46 PM, janesix wrote:
At 10/27/2016 11:30:56 PM, Face-of-the-deep wrote:

Please keep this garbage where it belongs, in the politics forum.

So, Presidents are immune to Religious values? Oh, maybe I get it, politics has nothing to do with blind faith, which has no substance.