Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

You are the puddle

bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 7:11:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
The hole you occupy is the universe, now tell me again how the hole is a perfect fit for you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Emgaol
Posts: 145
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 11:33:16 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 7:11:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
The hole you occupy is the universe, now tell me again how the hole is a perfect fit for you.
Isn't it amazing how everything seems to fit together? My computer fits perfectly on my table which was designed so perfectly to have a level flat surface designed to suit my computer plus additional space for other things like my papers, my books, my pens, my coffee cups etc.

That my car was designed so perfectly for me that a key in my possession fits perfectly in the car's ignition and when turned in just the right manner starts the engine and allows me to drive on roads designed specifically to allow me to go just where I want to go.

It's ... it's ... just so amazing that everything fits to the way I choose to lead my life. That the air was made just for me.

The air wasn't designed for fish cause they just die, but gee, it suits me so perfectly that I can even breathe it while I'm asleep. Amazing!!!

It just must've ... I say must've been designed for me. Even my clothes were designed to fit me so perfectly, any smaller and they wouldn't fit, any bigger and they'd fall off. It's just amazing!!!!

Just think, if the table was just 1% off level, things would just roll off it. If the key was just 1% shorter or 1% longer it wouldn't start my car. If the road was 1% shorter, I wouldn't be able to drive to the shop.

I mean, ... I mean, ... it all just fits sooooo perfectly!
Someone designed it all just for me.
Willows
Posts: 2,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 11:58:29 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 11:33:16 AM, Emgaol wrote:
At 10/28/2016 7:11:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
The hole you occupy is the universe, now tell me again how the hole is a perfect fit for you.
Isn't it amazing how everything seems to fit together? My computer fits perfectly on my table which was designed so perfectly to have a level flat surface designed to suit my computer plus additional space for other things like my papers, my books, my pens, my coffee cups etc.

That my car was designed so perfectly for me that a key in my possession fits perfectly in the car's ignition and when turned in just the right manner starts the engine and allows me to drive on roads designed specifically to allow me to go just where I want to go.

It's ... it's ... just so amazing that everything fits to the way I choose to lead my life. That the air was made just for me.

The air wasn't designed for fish cause they just die, but gee, it suits me so perfectly that I can even breathe it while I'm asleep. Amazing!!!

It just must've ... I say must've been designed for me. Even my clothes were designed to fit me so perfectly, any smaller and they wouldn't fit, any bigger and they'd fall off. It's just amazing!!!!

Just think, if the table was just 1% off level, things would just roll off it. If the key was just 1% shorter or 1% longer it wouldn't start my car. If the road was 1% shorter, I wouldn't be able to drive to the shop.

I mean, ... I mean, ... it all just fits sooooo perfectly!
Someone designed it all just for me.

In fact, if you had less than half a brain you would swear that life was designed.
Emgaol
Posts: 145
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 12:04:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 11:58:29 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:33:16 AM, Emgaol wrote:
At 10/28/2016 7:11:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
The hole you occupy is the universe, now tell me again how the hole is a perfect fit for you.
Isn't it amazing how everything seems to fit together? My computer fits perfectly on my table which was designed so perfectly to have a level flat surface designed to suit my computer plus additional space for other things like my papers, my books, my pens, my coffee cups etc.

That my car was designed so perfectly for me that a key in my possession fits perfectly in the car's ignition and when turned in just the right manner starts the engine and allows me to drive on roads designed specifically to allow me to go just where I want to go.

It's ... it's ... just so amazing that everything fits to the way I choose to lead my life. That the air was made just for me.

The air wasn't designed for fish cause they just die, but gee, it suits me so perfectly that I can even breathe it while I'm asleep. Amazing!!!

It just must've ... I say must've been designed for me. Even my clothes were designed to fit me so perfectly, any smaller and they wouldn't fit, any bigger and they'd fall off. It's just amazing!!!!

Just think, if the table was just 1% off level, things would just roll off it. If the key was just 1% shorter or 1% longer it wouldn't start my car. If the road was 1% shorter, I wouldn't be able to drive to the shop.

I mean, ... I mean, ... it all just fits sooooo perfectly!
Someone designed it all just for me.

In fact, if you had less than half a brain you would swear that life was designed.
Wow!!! How lucky am I?
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 12:34:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
You guys are just takin' the piss.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skeptical1
Posts: 675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 12:36:00 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 12:04:28 PM, Emgaol wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:58:29 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:33:16 AM, Emgaol wrote:
At 10/28/2016 7:11:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
The hole you occupy is the universe, now tell me again how the hole is a perfect fit for you.
Isn't it amazing how everything seems to fit together? My computer fits perfectly on my table which was designed so perfectly to have a level flat surface designed to suit my computer plus additional space for other things like my papers, my books, my pens, my coffee cups etc.

That my car was designed so perfectly for me that a key in my possession fits perfectly in the car's ignition and when turned in just the right manner starts the engine and allows me to drive on roads designed specifically to allow me to go just where I want to go.

It's ... it's ... just so amazing that everything fits to the way I choose to lead my life. That the air was made just for me.

The air wasn't designed for fish cause they just die, but gee, it suits me so perfectly that I can even breathe it while I'm asleep. Amazing!!!

It just must've ... I say must've been designed for me. Even my clothes were designed to fit me so perfectly, any smaller and they wouldn't fit, any bigger and they'd fall off. It's just amazing!!!!

Just think, if the table was just 1% off level, things would just roll off it. If the key was just 1% shorter or 1% longer it wouldn't start my car. If the road was 1% shorter, I wouldn't be able to drive to the shop.

I mean, ... I mean, ... it all just fits sooooo perfectly!
Someone designed it all just for me.

In fact, if you had less than half a brain you would swear that life was designed.
Wow!!! How lucky am I?

I'm loving this "intelligent design" game! Can I play too?

- If men didn't have nipples, then gender reassignment surgery would cost so much more than it does now.

- If we didn't have wisdom teeth, with modern dental hygiene, dentists would starve.

- If the Mexican blind fish (which lives in total darkness) needed to see, it would be born with eyes. Wait - what's that? Oops!

- If emus, ostriches, cassowaries and kiwis didn't have wings, they wouldn't be able to fly. And how about those penguins, eh?

- If children weren't occasionally born with tails (we all have them, it's just that once in a while they are really noticeable), then the good church folk of the middle ages would have had to find another reason to murder them and their mothers.

Wow, this is amazing. A purpose for everything. I'm off to church, hallelujah!
Emgaol
Posts: 145
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:11:09 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 12:36:00 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:


I'm loving this "intelligent design" game! Can I play too?

- If men didn't have nipples, then gender reassignment surgery would cost so much more than it does now.

- If we didn't have wisdom teeth, with modern dental hygiene, dentists would starve.

- If the Mexican blind fish (which lives in total darkness) needed to see, it would be born with eyes. Wait - what's that? Oops!

- If emus, ostriches, cassowaries and kiwis didn't have wings, they wouldn't be able to fly. And how about those penguins, eh?

- If children weren't occasionally born with tails (we all have them, it's just that once in a while they are really noticeable), then the good church folk of the middle ages would have had to find another reason to murder them and their mothers.

Wow, this is amazing. A purpose for everything. I'm off to church, hallelujah!
I once knew a guy who had 3 nipples! How cool is that. Just think, he could have 3 nipple piercings, what a lucky guy.
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 5:43:34 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Yo IDers don't keep running away from threads specifically designed for you to make your case.
Front and centre.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 5:45:38 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 7:11:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
The hole you occupy is the universe, now tell me again how the hole is a perfect fit for you.

Creation?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 5:51:58 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/1/2016 5:45:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 7:11:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
The hole you occupy is the universe, now tell me again how the hole is a perfect fit for you.

Creation?
And of course we know that isn't true.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 6:02:57 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/1/2016 5:51:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/1/2016 5:45:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 7:11:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
The hole you occupy is the universe, now tell me again how the hole is a perfect fit for you.

Creation?
And of course we know that isn't true.

Then what is your solution. The way you phrased it makes it seem like you are making a Pro-Creationist argument.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 5:52:12 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
C'mon godists, why does the hole fit your puddle so perfectly, why the answer is design obviously do you all agree?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin