Jump to topic:

The Haraharikrishnosense

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 6:16:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Now here's a pack of salted pretzels that prove one thing only. Too much yoga turns the mind to puddly. They believe God is the collective human consciousness, according to DDOs very own, harikrish. They do not believe in gods, but secretly worship the trinity of Vishnu, Bramha, and Shiva. Together these three deities create the one supreme eternal being.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 7:08:56 PM
At 10/28/2016 6:16:13 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Now here's a pack of salted pretzels that prove one thing only. Too much yoga turns the mind to puddly. They believe God is the collective human consciousness, according to DDOs very own, harikrish. They do not believe in gods, but secretly worship the trinity of Vishnu, Bramha, and Shiva. Together these three deities create the one supreme eternal being.

That sounds a lot better than the Christian Trinity. Where Jesus was mocked, beaten, ridiculed and crucified, the Holy Spirit impregnated virgin Mary and God apologized for sending the giant flood.
Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 8:42:45 PM
At 10/28/2016 7:08:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That sounds a lot better than the Christian Trinity. Where Jesus was mocked, beaten, ridiculed and crucified, the Holy Spirit impregnated virgin Mary and God apologized for sending the giant flood.
Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."

Well, whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. PSYCH! Welcome to the new Ice Age. The forecast for the future is frosty!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 8:55:37 PM
At 10/28/2016 8:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Well, whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. PSYCH! Welcome to the new Ice Age. The forecast for the future is frosty!

What Jesus said got him killed. The flood was designed to wipe out all life except what was on a boat. What the Holy Spirit did was fornicate and produce a life that was doomed to failure as prophesied. The stupidity of the Christian Trinity begs the question: Why!, Why!, Why!
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 9:18:01 PM
At 10/28/2016 8:55:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What Jesus said got him killed. The flood was designed to wipe out all life except what was on a boat. What the Holy Spirit did was fornicate and produce a life that was doomed to failure as prophesied. The stupidity of the Christian Trinity begs the question: Why!, Why!, Why!

Well let's not throw a tantrum just yet. If the Hindus had any clue at all, they wouldn't be the bottom scavengers of the civilized world. What Jesus said had people convinced He is God. But let's not make this about Jesus.

You claimed your religion believes God is the collective consciousness of humanity. Does that mean humanity was born in the instand of the Big Bang? If they were, why did humanity wait so long to manifest themselves. You said we create everything around us. Why did we create dinosaurs before we created ourselves? Why am I reading about a trinity of gods in your religion, when you stated your religion has no gods other than humanit? Lord Vishnu would not approve.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 9:56:33 PM
At 10/28/2016 9:18:01 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Well let's not throw a tantrum just yet. If the Hindus had any clue at all, they wouldn't be the bottom scavengers of the civilized world. What Jesus said had people convinced He is God. But let's not make this about Jesus.

You claimed your religion believes God is the collective consciousness of humanity. Does that mean humanity was born in the instand of the Big Bang? If they were, why did humanity wait so long to manifest themselves. You said we create everything around us. Why did we create dinosaurs before we created ourselves? Why am I reading about a trinity of gods in your religion, when you stated your religion has no gods other than humanit? Lord Vishnu would not approve.

I declared it many times. I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition I belong to the Adviatist. Advaita Vedanta is a school of Hinduism with its roots in the Vedas and Upanishads which recognizes one reality and one God.I am both a theist and a spiritualist.
Atheism is an abomination and so is Christian ignorance of their scriptures.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 10:34:23 PM
At 10/28/2016 9:56:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I declared it many times. I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition I belong to the Adviatist. Advaita Vedanta is a school of Hinduism with its roots in the Vedas and Upanishads which recognizes one reality and one God.I am both a theist and a spiritualist.

Does being raised in the vendantic tradition have a tradition of saying whatever they want, when they want?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 10:43:23 PM
At 10/28/2016 10:34:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Does being raised in the vendantic tradition have a tradition of saying whatever they want, when they want?

All are welcome to embrace the abundance of my Aura. It's brilliance is known to blind my detractors.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 11:06:59 PM
At 10/28/2016 10:43:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:

All are welcome to embrace the abundance of my Aura. It's brilliance is known to blind my detractors.

Playa' playin' please, you were literally begging on your knees, talkin' some cheese, sayin' look at me...I'm the god of humanity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 12:08:09 PM
At 10/28/2016 11:06:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Playa' playin' please, you were literally begging on your knees, talkin' some cheese, sayin' look at me...I'm the god of humanity.

You should go back and finish you schooling.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:16:39 PM
At 10/29/2016 12:08:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You've never been one to become a beacon of higher education. I'd take a test in intelligence against you any day.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:20:51 PM
At 10/29/2016 1:16:39 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

You've never been one to become a beacon of higher education. I'd take a test in intelligence against you any day.
Be sure to take your dog, it can help you with the answers.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:23:09 PM
The stupidity of haikristna states the collective consciousness of humanity is god. How can that be? I can easily challenge this. Humanity is relatively new in considerations to the age of the universe. If human consciousness is the collective that determines our reality, why did we wait so long to manifest ourselves? Why did dinosaurs come before humans?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:29:11 PM
At 10/29/2016 1:20:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:16:39 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Be sure to take your dog, it can help you with the answers.

The last piece of useful information my dog gave me was the location of the hidden key that people were using to enter illegally inside my house. All the other informations my dog has found has been thrown away. The address of the name of some girl found at apartment 33 in Lions Court, has also been thrown away. The games are over. The dog is up for adoption.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:36:04 PM
At 10/29/2016 1:23:09 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
The stupidity of haikristna states the collective consciousness of humanity is god. How can that be? I can easily challenge this. Humanity is relatively new in considerations to the age of the universe. If human consciousness is the collective that determines our reality, why did we wait so long to manifest ourselves? Why did dinosaurs come before humans?

Never used the word 'collective consciousness', it is known as the 'larger cinsciousness'. As we transcend our physical boundaries we become aware of the larger consciousnessof of the universe.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:44:04 PM
At 10/29/2016 1:36:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Never used the word 'collective consciousness', it is known as the 'larger cinsciousness'. As we transcend our physical boundaries we become aware of the larger consciousnessof of the universe.

I'm simply using the words you have used. The words you have used were the collective human consciousness. Saying now the phrase of the larger consciousness of the universe seems like a play to keep a step ahead of the potholes to your theories. Lord Vishnu would not approve.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 2:20:11 PM
Tell me what it's like to be in the state of Supreme Brahma. This sounds familiar. Would you know it? The state of all knowing. The state of bliss. This sounds a lot like home.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 4:46:33 PM
At 10/29/2016 1:44:04 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I'm simply using the words you have used. The words you have used were the collective human consciousness. Saying now the phrase of the larger consciousness of the universe seems like a play to keep a step ahead of the potholes to your theories. Lord Vishnu would not approve.

You are a liar. Show me where I said 'collective conscious of humanity is God'. The sentence does not even make sense. I will continue to call you a liar henceforth.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 5:10:18 PM
At 10/29/2016 4:46:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You are a liar. Show me where I said 'collective conscious of humanity is God'. The sentence does not even make sense. I will continue to call you a liar henceforth.

It was within the conversation you had recently with Janesix. I don't recall the thread. You talked about how the humans create their realities through their collective consciousness that makes them God. You made no mention of a larger universal consciousness. There is no collective consciousness for the universe. The universe is simply a mathematical construct of definite precisions, wherein one action has no recourse but to create its reaction. Think of the universe as the hardware of a computer, while relating your mind as the interactive software operating within it. The human body is the avatar operating through the gestures of the soul. The soul is created by the spirit which is your true self, the one consciousness that resides outside this illusionary construct. The trinity of three. All things come in threes. No doubt they say it takes three to make a thing go right.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 5:17:28 PM
At 10/29/2016 5:10:18 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/29/2016 4:46:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:

It was within the conversation you had recently with Janesix. I don't recall the thread. You talked about how the humans create their realities through their collective consciousness that makes them God. You made no mention of a larger universal consciousness. There is no collective consciousness for the universe. The universe is simply a mathematical construct of definite precisions, wherein one action has no recourse but to create its reaction. Think of the universe as the hardware of a computer, while relating your mind as the interactive software operating within it. The human body is the avatar operating through the gestures of the soul. The soul is created by the spirit which is your true self, the one consciousness that resides outside this illusionary construct. The trinity of three. All things come in threes. No doubt they say it takes three to make a thing go right.

Show me the post where I said 'collective consciousness is God'. You are not only a liar. You have poor reading and comprehension skills and extremely poor memory. All signs of a diminishing mental capacity.