Jump to topic:

kWLS Atheist Radiostation

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 6:48:24 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Welcome to the KWLS Atheist radio. We are the atheists that know everything. Ask me anything, and I will tell you....
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 7:03:51 PM
At 10/28/2016 6:48:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Welcome to the KWLS Atheist radio. We are the atheists that know everything. Ask me anything, and I will tell you....

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 8:37:16 PM
At 10/28/2016 7:03:51 PM, janesix wrote:
At 10/28/2016 6:48:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Well that depends on how big the pin is. Ouch! Welcome to KWLS Atheist Radio. Thank you for complaining, where the stumpers become the stumped.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:19:12 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Welcome to another edition of KWLS radio, where we discuss my story instead of his story. His story says Freemasons do not have to believe in God. OMG! Can this be true? Not if you are talking to me. I do not know what that means. How can you be talking to me when I am doing the talking? That's crazy. So let's get crazy. I will tell you a crazy story. It is the story of me, myself, and I. It always talked three of me to make a thing go right. Right on. On we go with my story. It is not my story, it is a story I heard about myself. It is the story of me walking inside my head. In my head, I was on a mission. The mission was to pass an initiation that was tasked by me to become better than myself. I knew I could pass this test because there was never any way to fail this test.

This test was a test to realize my true self. Now how can anyone fail a test like that? It's actually pretty easy. Most people do not know who they are. They do not know from where they come from. If you cannot realize from where you come from, then how will you know where to go? You will go in circles. That is what this story is about. It it is about circles.

There is a rumor that there are circles within circles within a larger circle of freemasonry. The inner sanctum of his smallest circle is allegedly been formed to circle what matters the most. This elite circle within all the other circles is said to be the true protectors of the Holy Spirit. And that reminds me...I need a drink. Stay tuned for more stories from KWLS RADIO! Where we like to talk, and then forget about what we were talking about.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:36:40 PM
At 11/9/2016 3:19:12 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Welcome to another edition of KWLS radio, where we discuss my story instead of his story. His story says Freemasons do not have to believe in God. OMG! Can this be true? Not if you are talking to me. I do not know what that means. How can you be talking to me when I am doing the talking? That's crazy. So let's get crazy. I will tell you a crazy story. It is the story of me, myself, and I. It always talked three of me to make a thing go right. Right on. On we go with my story. It is not my story, it is a story I heard about myself. It is the story of me walking inside my head. In my head, I was on a mission. The mission was to pass an initiation that was tasked by me to become better than myself. I knew I could pass this test because there was never any way to fail this test.

This test was a test to realize my true self. Now how can anyone fail a test like that? It's actually pretty easy. Most people do not know who they are. They do not know from where they come from. If you cannot realize from where you come from, then how will you know where to go? You will go in circles. That is what this story is about. It it is about circles.

There is a rumor that there are circles within circles within a larger circle of freemasonry. The inner sanctum of his smallest circle is allegedly been formed to circle what matters the most. This elite circle within all the other circles is said to be the true protectors of the Holy Spirit. And that reminds me...I need a drink. Stay tuned for more stories from KWLS RADIO! Where we like to talk, and then forget about what we were talking about.

Hey hi.
Long time listener , 1st time caller.
I love your Masonic , I listen to it all the time .
Well what I believe is there is no universe , no nothing before your born , and nor will there be a universe after you die. I've worked out the questions that get asked when I say this , like .
#1 But your parents made you , and they tell you they where here before you.

#2 you've witnessed someone die and life seem to go on after they died.

#3 and people say , do you think everyone has their own little universe.

I can answer these questions to make my belief still believable.
The only thing that stumps me and makes me think I'm not right is . TWINS.
but I won't bore you with it.
Like I said before , I love ya show , and please if I could . Can I request a song.

Nivarna. singing the David Bowie song ( The man who sold the world )
Also can I give a shout out to Robbo from Kingston . Hi mate.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:56:09 PM
At 11/9/2016 3:36:40 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/9/2016 3:19:12 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Hey hi.
Long time listener , 1st time caller.
I love your Masonic , I listen to it all the time .
Well what I believe is there is no universe , no nothing before your born , and nor will there be a universe after you die. I've worked out the questions that get asked when I say this , like .
#1 But your parents made you , and they tell you they where here before you.

#2 you've witnessed someone die and life seem to go on after they died.

#3 and people say , do you think everyone has their own little universe.

I can answer these questions to make my belief still believable.
The only thing that stumps me and makes me think I'm not right is . TWINS.
but I won't bore you with it.
Like I said before , I love ya show , and please if I could . Can I request a song.

Nivarna. singing the David Bowie song ( The man who sold the world )
Also can I give a shout out to Robbo from Kingston . Hi mate.

You can definitely give a shoutout to Robbo, but only if he is not a cop. We here at KWLS Atheist Radio do not like Robbocops. We do not like machines. I am currently hooked up to a machine that may be in the future, or maybe it is from the past. I suppose it depends on how fast you can go. The fastest wabbit never runs. I'm running simulations inside of simulations. The insides of one simulation is the simulation of the universe that is me. This is the only place where you can see me. But if you can see where I'm coming from, then you will know that I can see all directions at the same time. This is the time of the translucent machines.