Jump to topic:

Tree of life

Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 9:34:05 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
What is the tree of life, water of life, and book of life?

Revelation 2
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 22
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 9:35:44 AM
At 10/30/2016 9:34:05 AM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 22
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Hillbilly fairytales.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 9:43:22 AM
At 10/30/2016 9:35:44 AM, bulproof wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Hillbilly fairytales. : :

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Hillbilly fairy tale to you it is but those who are eating of the tree life know where all hillbilly fairy tales come from.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:02:29 AM
At 10/30/2016 9:43:22 AM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Hillbilly fairy tale to you it is but those who are eating of the tree life know where all hillbilly fairy tales come from.

They come from unscrupulous con-artists for the benefit of exercising control over the gullible, the weak and the stupid.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:04:07 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:02:29 AM, Willows wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

They come from unscrupulous con-artists for the benefit of exercising control over the gullible, the weak and the stupid. : :

Those con artists ( religious men ) have no idea what the tree of life is either.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:10:27 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:04:07 AM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

They come from unscrupulous con-artists for the benefit of exercising control over the gullible, the weak and the stupid. : :

Those con artists ( religious men ) have no idea what the tree of life is either.

You are probably right there, those religious men had no idea of most of what they wrote, only knowing that there were plenty of willing, superstitious subjects to ply their hillbilly fairytales on.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:11:05 AM

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Switch off, it's bog.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:13:20 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:10:27 AM, Willows wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

You are probably right there, those religious men had no idea of most of what they wrote, only knowing that there were plenty of willing, superstitious subjects to ply their hillbilly fairytales on. : :

Those religious men wrote all the books of the New Testament after stealing the writings from God's servants who actually spoke for him.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:14:36 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:11:05 AM, bulproof wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Switch off, it's bog. : :

The Truth is here now bulproof so you don't have to defend yourself from all those religious heathens who think they know what the Truth is.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:14:43 AM

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Switch off, it's bog.

Should have known......the posts are reeking of his foul odor.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:19:17 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:14:43 AM, Willows wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Switch off, it's bog.

Should have known......the posts are reeking of his foul odor. : :

It's a good thing that bulproof warned you of the Truth that's in here today. He hates the Truth with a passion like all the heathens who think their imaginary gods are the Truth.

Not one inhabitant on earth knows what the Truth is.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:22:52 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:19:17 AM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Switch off, it's bog.

It's a good thing that bulproof warned you of the Truth that's in here today. He hates the Truth with a passion like all the heathens who think their imaginary gods are the Truth.

I would have to say, that is the most profoundly prophetic statement I have ever heard from your disturbed mind.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:29:19 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:22:52 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/30/2016 10:19:17 AM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Switch off, it's bog.

I would have to say, that is the most profoundly prophetic statement I have ever heard from your disturbed mind. : :

My mind was disturbed 37 years ago when a voice spoke these words loud and clearly, " I AM YOUR CREATOR ". My mind has been disturbed ever since and it's the only reason I have the knowledge now to understand what the tree of life is and how it was used by the Creator to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds for us to enjoy.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:39:15 AM

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

go preach on another site its debate site
Never fart near dog
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:40:46 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:39:15 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

go preach on another site its debate site : :

Religious men like yourself can preach your religious dogma that isn't true at all but when the Truth enters the room,. then you attack the Truth.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:42:56 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:40:46 AM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Religious men like yourself can preach your religious dogma that isn't true at all but when the Truth enters the room,. then you attack the Truth.

self projection. Psychology.
Never fart near dog
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:45:35 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:42:56 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

self projection. Psychology. : :

You have no clue how you're created so you have to lie about everything your subjective created senses give you. You believe your subjective experiences rather than listen to the Truth and learn how you're created.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:46:36 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:45:35 AM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

You have no clue how you're created so you have to lie about everything your subjective created senses give you. You believe your subjective experiences rather than listen to the Truth and learn how you're created.

im sorry BOG i didnt know its u.. u r right keep preaching we love u all here.
Never fart near dog
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:48:57 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:46:36 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

im sorry BOG i didnt know its u.. u r right keep preaching we love u all here. : :

Those who believe the Truth will listen and learn. Those who were chosen to deny the Truth will perish without knowing death is only an illusion that we all have to experience before waking up in Paradise and learning our true reality.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:50:52 AM

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

im sorry BOG i didnt know its u.. u r right keep preaching we love u all here. : :

Have you noticed that none of the members in this forum can argue with the Truth? The Truth takes all their lies away until they have nothing to say.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:59:51 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:50:52 AM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Have you noticed that none of the members in this forum can argue with the Truth? The Truth takes all their lies away until they have nothing to say.

i read anything u post here i love u i want more information about god tell me please.
Never fart near dog
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 11:01:14 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:59:51 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

i read anything u post here i love u i want more information about god tell me please. : :

Read this; https://goddeception.wordpress.com...
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 11:04:17 AM
At 10/30/2016 10:59:51 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

i read anything u post here i love u i want more information about god tell me please. : :

If you haven't seen me preach the Gospel in person, here's a link to an interview I had some months ago. This shows how God used me to learn about what the Tree of Life is, the technology that God used to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds for us to experience life in. https://www.youtube.com...
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 1:46:32 PM

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

The truth is you are sadly mentally ill, which is no doubt the reason for all the total garbage you come out with.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:20:43 PM
At 10/30/2016 1:46:32 PM, tarantula wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

The truth is you are sadly mentally ill, which is no doubt the reason for all the total garbage you come out with. : :

I already understand how we're created so I'm not the one who is mentally deficient.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 3:00:54 PM
At 10/30/2016 2:20:43 PM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

The truth is you are sadly mentally ill, which is no doubt the reason for all the total garbage you come out with. : :

I already understand how we're created so I'm not the one who is mentally deficient.

Sure you do, LOL!
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 3:06:03 PM
At 10/30/2016 3:00:54 PM, tarantula wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Sure you do, LOL! : :

Everything I know about creation was taught to me directly by our Creator's voice within His computer generated simulation program. His voice is similar to IBM's Watson, Apple's siri and Microsoft's Cortana. It's all in the program.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 3:23:49 PM
At 10/30/2016 3:06:03 PM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

Everything I know about creation was taught to me directly by our Creator's voice within His computer generated simulation program. His voice is similar to IBM's Watson, Apple's siri and Microsoft's Cortana. It's all in the program.

You know what they say about people who hear in their head, don't you?
2for1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 6:54:59 AM
At 10/30/2016 3:23:49 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 10/30/2016 3:06:03 PM, Liveone wrote:

Revelation 2

Revelation 22

You know what they say about people who hear in their head, don't you? : :

You can easily see that religious people do not understand what the Tree of Life is. They would rather eat of the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil instead.