Jump to topic:

This Religion Forum

Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 11:51:38 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Two years ago I predicted this forum would go dead with only a few members remaining arguing about whether or not God is real or not. My prediction comes from experience being involved in many internet websites promoting religious forums.

I knew that once the moderators took action in Debate.org to work with these few members to keep out anyone they don't like, it would die like many other internet forums have. There are many religion forums that only have a few active members in them arguing about whether God exists or not or debating their own interpretations of what they read in the Bible. Anyone else who doesn't believe in what they believe in are banned or excluded from their DEAD conversations.

Eight years ago I was involved in MySpace.com which had a religion forum with hundreds of members participating in it. There were no moderators enforcing the rules which were very limited anyway. About the only way you could be banned from that forum was to actually do harm to another member outside of MySpace.com.

However, by allowing freedom of speech within that religion forum, it was the most active forum I have ever been involved in with all sorts of different beliefs you could read about. Everyone had the same right to share their thoughts without worrying about being banned or excluded by some biased forum moderators or a select small group of members who have exalted themselves as the most important members in the forum like you see in this Debate.org religion forum.

I was banned in April of 2015 because of a small group who forced the head moderator to enforce a couple of rules such as "going off topic" which happens all the time in these religion forums. I haven't been in a forum yet where the members stay on topic once an argument breaks out. They used this stupid rule to ban me because the knowledge of God that I share in these forums are so controversial and hated that a few members cannot tolerate it. They force the moderators to ban this knowledge that we're living in a simulation program designed and spoken into existence by our Creator.

There isn't any website today which promotes freedom of speech because there is always a small group in each forum who controls the belief system they want every other member to obey. This is what makes these forums die.

This forum was very good when I signed up in the summer of 2013 with many members sharing different beliefs. The moderating was limited so we all had the freedom to express our thoughts but now it's a dead forum with a few members trying to control the thoughts of anyone else who doesn't believe what they believe.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 1:27:32 PM
I was banned in April of 2015 because of a small group who forced the head moderator to enforce a couple of rules such as "going off topic" which happens all the time in these religion forums. I haven't been in a forum yet where the members stay on topic once an argument breaks out. They used this stupid rule to ban me because the knowledge of God that I share in these forums are so controversial and hated that a few members cannot tolerate it. They force the moderators to ban this knowledge that we're living in a simulation program designed and spoken into existence by our Creator.

There isn't any website today which promotes freedom of speech because there is always a small group in each forum who controls the belief system they want every other member to obey. This is what makes these forums die.

You would come in from nowhere and start speaking of what believed and what your knowing of god was , And the other members considered your beliefs " controversial " . So A group of members got together and had you banned.
Wich ment you couldn't interact with the community anymore.
Then a miracle happened and the ban was lifted , wich ment you where free to interact once more.
But you soon found that groups of people banded together to stop you from having your say. So you just gave up on the site.

What page number next.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 1:32:28 PM
At 10/30/2016 1:27:32 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

You would come in from nowhere and start speaking of what believed and what your knowing of god was , And the other members considered your beliefs " controversial " . So A group of members got together and had you banned.
Then a miracle happened and the ban was lifted , wich ment you where free to interact once more.
But you soon found that groups of people banded together to stop you from having your say. So you just gave up on the site.

What page number next.

And are you saying your dad does the same to every single person that has ever been on the planet.
Outing them for not believing what they believe ?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 1:36:15 PM
At 10/30/2016 11:51:38 AM, Liveone wrote:
Two years ago I predicted this forum would go dead with only a few members remaining arguing about whether or not God is real or not. My prediction comes from experience being involved in many internet websites promoting religious forums.

I knew that once the moderators took action in Debate.org to work with these few members to keep out anyone they don't like, it would die like many other internet forums have. There are many religion forums that only have a few active members in them arguing about whether God exists or not or debating their own interpretations of what they read in the Bible. Anyone else who doesn't believe in what they believe in are banned or excluded from their DEAD conversations.

Eight years ago I was involved in MySpace.com which had a religion forum with hundreds of members participating in it. There were no moderators enforcing the rules which were very limited anyway. About the only way you could be banned from that forum was to actually do harm to another member outside of MySpace.com.

However, by allowing freedom of speech within that religion forum, it was the most active forum I have ever been involved in with all sorts of different beliefs you could read about. Everyone had the same right to share their thoughts without worrying about being banned or excluded by some biased forum moderators or a select small group of members who have exalted themselves as the most important members in the forum like you see in this Debate.org religion forum.

This forum was very good when I signed up in the summer of 2013 with many members sharing different beliefs. The moderating was limited so we all had the freedom to express our thoughts but now it's a dead forum with a few members trying to control the thoughts of anyone else who doesn't believe what they believe.

I had the good fortune of engaging BOG and having him attempt to explain how we were living in a simulation program designed and spoken into existence by our Creator.
All he could say was We were living in a simulation program designed and spoken into existence by our Creator.
BOG was short on detail and repetitively incoherent. We never really got past how God's thoughts were passed down to him as vibrating digital information or how long he had a vibrator stuck up his backside daily to intercept God's vibrating thoughts. But we know his memory was fried from alcohol abuse by the time he was a teenager.
You can get all the details by following the link.
http://www.debate.org...
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 1:45:53 PM
At 10/30/2016 1:36:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I had the good fortune of engaging BOG and having him attempt to explain how we were living in a simulation program designed and spoken into existence by our Creator.
All he could say was We were living in a simulation program designed and spoken into existence by our Creator.
BOG was short on detail and repetitively incoherent. We never really got past how God's thoughts were passed down to him as vibrating digital information or how long he had a vibrator stuck up his backside daily to intercept God's vibrating thoughts. But we know his memory was fried from alcohol abuse by the time he was a teenager.

Hari, can you prove for me that you are not just a hypocrite troll, pretending to be enlightened? I would like for you to explain exactly what happens when one attains the level of supreme brahma. You claim to be preparing for your third enlightenment. There are no levels to enlightenment. You are either enlightened, or you're not. Please explain your enlightenment.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:06:50 PM
At 10/30/2016 1:45:53 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Hari, can you prove for me that you are not just a hypocrite troll, pretending to be enlightened? I would like for you to explain exactly what happens when one attains the level of supreme brahma. You claim to be preparing for your third enlightenment. There are no levels to enlightenment. You are either enlightened, or you're not. Please explain your enlightenment.

Here is an exchange I had with Datraswami about enlightenment.

At 10/24/2016 9:57:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/24/2016 9:08:15 PM, janesix wrote:
I want to learn more about Hinduism. Where is a good place to start?

There are many schools of Hinduism. If English is your only language then you have to find one that has a good translator because most of the concepts and terminology are in Sanskrit. And often much is lost in translation.
If you are interested in the Vedas and the Vedantist scholarship based on the Vedantic tradition and wish to be a Harikrish of sorts. I could make some suggestions.
If you have been influenced by my scholarship and example, i will be more motivated to respond.
We have a Dattaswami on DDO. You can read some of our exchanges to familiarize yourself with the two different schools of thought.

Dattaswami and Harikrish on Jesus and reincarnation.

Dataswami and Harikrish on different stages of enlightenment

I am glad to see you are interested in Hinduism.

The most spiritual (Hairkrish) discusses spirituality.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:16:05 PM

What page number next. : :

There's always a leader of every pack who chooses their friends and then exclude anyone they don't want in the group.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:16:59 PM

http://www.debate.org... : :

This is one of the members who cannot understand the Truth.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:17:54 PM
At 10/30/2016 2:16:05 PM, Liveone wrote:

There's always a leader of every pack who chooses their friends and then exclude anyone they don't want in the group.
Bog, nobody cares about your insane beliefs. That's why you were laughed out of Campbell.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:22:24 PM
At 10/30/2016 2:17:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/30/2016 2:16:05 PM, Liveone wrote:

Bog, nobody cares about your insane beliefs. That's why you were laughed out of Campbell. : :

YOU don't care about the Truth. When you speak for other people, it shows you're nothing but a coward who can't stand alone.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:25:44 PM
At 10/30/2016 2:16:59 PM, Liveone wrote:

Are you saying BOG cannot understand the Truth? The OP is all about BOG.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:28:30 PM
At 10/30/2016 2:25:44 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Are you saying BOG cannot understand the Truth? The OP is all about BOG. : ;

This OP is about the dead Debate.org forum where the members are constantly arguing whether God is real or not. They talk about dead things that are going to burn up in the Fire of God soon.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:31:52 PM
At 10/30/2016 2:06:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:

There are many schools of Hinduism. If English is your only language then you have to find one that has a good translator because most of the concepts and terminology are in Sanskrit. And often much is lost in translation.
If you are interested in the Vedas and the Vedantist scholarship based on the Vedantic tradition and wish to be a Harikrish of sorts. I could make some suggestions.
If you have been influenced by my scholarship and example, i will be more motivated to respond.
We have a Dattaswami on DDO. You can read some of our exchanges to familiarize yourself with the two different schools of thought.

The seven different stages of listed enlightenment deal only with the enlightenment of man. None of which you have demonstrated here. True enlightenment at its highest level knows we are not man, but the spirit of the One. The spirit of the mind of God. For me to come back into the mind of God, my breathing begins to slow. Slowing, it slows, slower it goes until it it begins to know. What it knows is its breathing never slowed, it just shows that time stands still.
Liveone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:51:28 PM
At 10/30/2016 2:31:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

The seven different stages of listed enlightenment deal only with the enlightenment of man. None of which you have demonstrated here. True enlightenment at its highest level knows we are not man, but the spirit of the One. The spirit of the mind of God. For me to come back into the mind of God, my breathing begins to slow. Slowing, it slows, slower it goes until it it begins to know. What it knows is its breathing never slowed, it just shows that time stands still. : :

Once you're 100% enlightened with the Truth, then you will understand what the Truth is and how it was used by our Creator to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds ( visions and dreams ) for His characters to experience life in.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 3:05:24 PM
At 10/30/2016 2:51:28 PM, Liveone wrote:

The seven different stages of listed enlightenment deal only with the enlightenment of man. None of which you have demonstrated here. True enlightenment at its highest level knows we are not man, but the spirit of the One. The spirit of the mind of God. For me to come back into the mind of God, my breathing begins to slow. Slowing, it slows, slower it goes until it it begins to know. What it knows is its breathing never slowed, it just shows that time stands still. : :

Once you're 100% enlightened with the Truth, then you will understand what the Truth is and how it was used by our Creator to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds ( visions and dreams ) for His characters to experience life in.

You cannot bring back the mind of God into this world. I've tried. Each time I cross into the mind of God, I become ecstatic with bliss that comes from the knowledge of everything. But each time I cross back the amnesia of mortality swallows up the remembrance of everything. All you have ever stated is the quantum 101s of the life that is an illusion.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 6:37:33 PM

this forum is just full of people who do not believe, which I think is odd but I am all in favour of gloves off debate as long as it runs both ways and for everyone equally, i just think personal abuse should be completely stopped...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 8:16:00 PM

The seven different stages of listed enlightenment deal only with the enlightenment of man. None of which you have demonstrated here. True enlightenment at its highest level knows we are not man, but the spirit of the One. The spirit of the mind of God. For me to come back into the mind of God, my breathing begins to slow. Slowing, it slows, slower it goes until it it begins to know. What it knows is its breathing never slowed, it just shows that time stands still.

Time does stand still for those like you who are stuck on stupid. If you are not human why do you have to breathe to come back into the mind of God. You are confused and remain stuck with on stupid.
You start by saying your breathing begins to slow down ". For me to come back into the mind of God, my breathing begins to slow.
Your breathing continues to slow down until it knows??? "Slowing, it slows, slower it goes until it it begins to know.
What you recall after periods of blackouts is your breathing never slowed down, you just got stuck on stupid:" What it knows is its breathing never slowed, it just shows that time stands still.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 8:38:08 PM
At 10/30/2016 2:28:30 PM, Liveone wrote:
At 10/30/2016 2:25:44 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Are you saying BOG cannot understand the Truth? The OP is all about BOG. : ;

This OP is about the dead Debate.org forum where the members are constantly arguing whether God is real or not. They talk about dead things that are going to burn up in the Fire of God soon.

How soon? BOG has been saying the same thing for over 15 years.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 9:42:27 PM
At 10/30/2016 8:16:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Time does stand still for those like you who are stuck on stupid. If you are not human why do you have to breathe to come back into the mind of God. You are confused and remain stuck with on stupid.
You start by saying your breathing begins to slow down ". For me to come back into the mind of God, my breathing begins to slow.
Your breathing continues to slow down until it knows??? "Slowing, it slows, slower it goes until it it begins to know.
What you recall after periods of blackouts is your breathing never slowed down, you just got stuck on stupid:" What it knows is its breathing never slowed, it just shows that time stands still.

The gaps in duration of perception to obtain the highest level of enlightenment appear to take incredible lengths between their appearances, stretching longer each time. The time between breaths remain the same. Time is simply disappearing.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:11:35 AM

What page number next.

I spoke to him for the first time today,cans he quickly went off topic:

I'm already in the invisible church of Christ so I don't have to go to a visible church anymore built with human hands according to the Beast.

Someone should have told Jesus, because He worshipped corporately. : :

Not one Christian knows why Jesus existed.

That has nothing to do with what I said.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:26:32 AM
At 10/30/2016 9:42:27 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Time does stand still for those like you who are stuck on stupid. If you are not human why do you have to breathe to come back into the mind of God. You are confused and remain stuck on stupid.

The gaps in duration of perception to obtain the highest level of enlightenment appear to take incredible lengths between their appearances, stretching longer each time. The time between breaths remain the same. Time is simply disappearing.
Time is disappearing for someone like you who is stuck on stupid. You waiting for even a sprinkle of enlightenment might take an eternity or never.
Kissing a Brahmins foot is the closest you will ever get to experiencing enlightenment. Let go off my foot. Lol!!
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:50:17 AM
At 10/31/2016 12:26:32 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Time does stand still for those like you who are stuck on stupid. If you are not human why do you have to breathe to come back into the mind of God. You are confused and remain stuck on stupid.

Time is disappearing for someone like you who is stuck on stupid. You waiting for even a sprinkle of enlightenment might take an eternity or never.
Kissing a Brahmins foot is the closest you will ever get to experiencing enlightenment. Let go off my foot. Lol!!

You are too concerned with insulting people. This has never been a trait in someone seen as enlightened. I think you're just upset that I can discuss it, and you can't. What happens in the appearance of the breathing for this level of enlightenment is unique. The feeling of he breath that slips away as the anticipati
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:17:41 AM
At 10/31/2016 12:50:17 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

You are too concerned with insulting people. This has never been a trait in someone seen as enlightened. I think you're just upset that I can discuss it, and you can't. What happens in the appearance of the breathing for this level of enlightenment is unique. The feeling of he breath that slips away as the anticipati

Try to be coherent. Read you posts and feel the rush of stupidly fill your mind. With every breath you take you are prolonging your miserable existence. You are so removed from enlightenment you are slipping away into oblivion. How long do you think you can continue to kiss and hold onto an enlightened foot of a Brahmin before he interrupts your breathing with his other enlightened foot. Lol!!
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:27:02 AM
At 10/31/2016 2:17:41 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Try to be coherent. Read you posts and feel the rush of stupidly fill your mind. With every breath you take you are prolonging your miserable existence. You are so removed from enlightenment you are slipping away into oblivion. How long do you think you can continue to kiss and hold onto an enlightened foot of a Brahmin before he interrupts your breathing with his other enlightened foot. Lol!!

You squandered too much space for baseless insults. Maxed out the characters and didn't care enough to erase something. Don't blame me. Blame yourself for trolling. Goodbye.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:41:21 AM
At 10/31/2016 2:27:02 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

You squandered too much space for baseless insults. Maxed out the characters and didn't care enough to erase something. Don't blame me. Blame yourself for trolling. Goodbye.

You should work on your reading and comprehension skills. You are spending too much time filling your lungs with air when you should be trying to fill your brains with substance. Kissing an enlightened Brahmin's foot is a good start. But there are more enlightened parts you have yet to kiss for your technique to work. Lol!!!
2for1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 6:35:31 AM
At 10/31/2016 2:41:21 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You should work on your reading and comprehension skills. You are spending too much time filling your lungs with air when you should be trying to fill your brains with substance. Kissing an enlightened Brahmin's foot is a good start. But there are more enlightened parts you have yet to kiss for your technique to work. Lol!!! : :

Anyone who is enlightened with the Truth ought to speak the Truth. I haven't heard any Truth come out of you yet, Hari.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 11:09:28 AM
At 10/31/2016 6:35:31 AM, 2for1 wrote:

You should work on your reading and comprehension skills. You are spending too much time filling your lungs with air when you should be trying to fill your brains with substance. Kissing an enlightened Brahmin's foot is a good start. But there are more enlightened parts you have yet to kiss for your technique to work. Lol!!! : :

Anyone who is enlightened with the Truth ought to speak the Truth. I haven't heard any Truth come out of you yet, Hari.

You haven't been around long enough to hear anything Brad. You are both homeless and forumless. Stupid is what stupid does.
2for1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 11:12:56 AM
At 10/31/2016 11:09:28 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 6:35:31 AM, 2for1 wrote:

You haven't been around long enough to hear anything Brad. You are both homeless and forumless. Stupid is what stupid does. : ;

For someone who says he's enlightened, you shine no light. All you shine is confusion in this forum.