Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

It won't be long before you're burned up.

2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.
Skeptical1
Posts: 696
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 11:54:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Well bugger. And I just bought season tickets for next year's football.
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 11:57:28 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 11:54:37 AM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Well bugger. And I just bought season tickets for next year's football. : :

I don't know what day it will happen but hopefully you'll get to enjoy another season of football. Maybe the earth will start shaking while you're at the game. Wouldn't that be an exciting end of the show for you?
Skeptical1
Posts: 696
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:07:14 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 11:57:28 AM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:54:37 AM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Well bugger. And I just bought season tickets for next year's football. : :

I don't know what day it will happen but hopefully you'll get to enjoy another season of football. Maybe the earth will start shaking while you're at the game. Wouldn't that be an exciting end of the show for you?

I've been known to get excited at the football. But never excited enough to ask "did the Earth move for you, too?"
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:08:31 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Why do you and God wish such suffering on humanity? And you say you were promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer. You must have turned bitter after your wife ran away with another man and your son threw you out of the house which made you a homeless beggar. But those are your personal problems, Brad. God doesn't owe you anything.
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:15:29 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 12:07:14 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:57:28 AM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:54:37 AM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Well bugger. And I just bought season tickets for next year's football. : :

I don't know what day it will happen but hopefully you'll get to enjoy another season of football. Maybe the earth will start shaking while you're at the game. Wouldn't that be an exciting end of the show for you?


I've been known to get excited at the football. But never excited enough to ask "did the Earth move for you, too?" : :

I'm sure it won't be too funny for most people when the earth starts to shake according to this prophecy;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:16:24 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 12:08:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Why do you and God wish such suffering on humanity? And you say you were promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer. You must have turned bitter after your wife ran away with another man and your son threw you out of the house which made you a homeless beggar. But those are your personal problems, Brad. God doesn't owe you anything. : :

The visible flesh of man is only an illusion you fool. We are not real people living on a real planet.
Skeptical1
Posts: 696
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:22:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 12:15:29 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:07:14 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:57:28 AM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:54:37 AM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Well bugger. And I just bought season tickets for next year's football. : :

I don't know what day it will happen but hopefully you'll get to enjoy another season of football. Maybe the earth will start shaking while you're at the game. Wouldn't that be an exciting end of the show for you?


I've been known to get excited at the football. But never excited enough to ask "did the Earth move for you, too?" : :

I'm sure it won't be too funny for most people when the earth starts to shake according to this prophecy;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Oh c'mon, lighten up. What's a little weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth between friends? How bad can eternal damnation be?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:24:17 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 12:16:24 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:08:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Why do you and God wish such suffering on humanity? And you say you were promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer. You must have turned bitter after your wife ran away with another man and your son threw you out of the house which made you a homeless beggar. But those are your personal problems, Brad. God doesn't owe you anything. : :

The visible flesh of man is only an illusion you fool. We are not real people living on a real planet.

You are an illusion of a fool to us. Of course we are not real. Only the fool exists. Please continue....
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:34:24 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 12:22:01 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:15:29 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:07:14 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:57:28 AM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:54:37 AM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Well bugger. And I just bought season tickets for next year's football. : :

I don't know what day it will happen but hopefully you'll get to enjoy another season of football. Maybe the earth will start shaking while you're at the game. Wouldn't that be an exciting end of the show for you?


I've been known to get excited at the football. But never excited enough to ask "did the Earth move for you, too?" : :

I'm sure it won't be too funny for most people when the earth starts to shake according to this prophecy;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Oh c'mon, lighten up. What's a little weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth between friends? How bad can eternal damnation be? : :

It's only a short moment that God's people will have to deal with unlike the torture I had to endure under the power of God for the past 37 years to become one of His speakers. No man can understand what we prophets and saints had to go through in order to be used for God's purpose to reveal His plan and how we're created.
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:36:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 12:24:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:16:24 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:08:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Why do you and God wish such suffering on humanity? And you say you were promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer. You must have turned bitter after your wife ran away with another man and your son threw you out of the house which made you a homeless beggar. But those are your personal problems, Brad. God doesn't owe you anything. : :

The visible flesh of man is only an illusion you fool. We are not real people living on a real planet.

You are an illusion of a fool to us. Of course we are not real. Only the fool exists. Please continue.... : :

The Truth is hated by the inhabitants who believe they're real people living on a real planet.
Skeptical1
Posts: 696
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:44:34 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 12:34:24 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:22:01 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:15:29 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:07:14 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:57:28 AM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:54:37 AM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Well bugger. And I just bought season tickets for next year's football. : :

I don't know what day it will happen but hopefully you'll get to enjoy another season of football. Maybe the earth will start shaking while you're at the game. Wouldn't that be an exciting end of the show for you?


I've been known to get excited at the football. But never excited enough to ask "did the Earth move for you, too?" : :

I'm sure it won't be too funny for most people when the earth starts to shake according to this prophecy;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Oh c'mon, lighten up. What's a little weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth between friends? How bad can eternal damnation be? : :

It's only a short moment that God's people will have to deal with unlike the torture I had to endure under the power of God for the past 37 years to become one of His speakers. No man can understand what we prophets and saints had to go through in order to be used for God's purpose to reveal His plan and how we're created.

Is it hard becoming a prophet and a saint? I know saints have to have at least two verified miracles. I thought it helped if they were dead, too. What do prophets need to do? I imagine it involves a fair bit of smiting and "destroying them utterly". I feel so lost, the only memberships I have are to non-prophet organisations.
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:57:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 12:44:34 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:34:24 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:22:01 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:15:29 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:07:14 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:57:28 AM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 11:54:37 AM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Well bugger. And I just bought season tickets for next year's football. : :

I don't know what day it will happen but hopefully you'll get to enjoy another season of football. Maybe the earth will start shaking while you're at the game. Wouldn't that be an exciting end of the show for you?


I've been known to get excited at the football. But never excited enough to ask "did the Earth move for you, too?" : :

I'm sure it won't be too funny for most people when the earth starts to shake according to this prophecy;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Oh c'mon, lighten up. What's a little weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth between friends? How bad can eternal damnation be? : :

It's only a short moment that God's people will have to deal with unlike the torture I had to endure under the power of God for the past 37 years to become one of His speakers. No man can understand what we prophets and saints had to go through in order to be used for God's purpose to reveal His plan and how we're created.

Is it hard becoming a prophet and a saint? I know saints have to have at least two verified miracles. I thought it helped if they were dead, too. What do prophets need to do? I imagine it involves a fair bit of smiting and "destroying them utterly". I feel so lost, the only memberships I have are to non-prophet organisations. : :

You're talking about the Catholic saints who are no saints at all. I had to endure all kinds of crazy commands that our Creator forced me to obey. The confession of sins and repentance part were extremely difficult unlike the Christian "sinner's prayer" they pray which only takes a couple of minutes. LOL !!!!!!!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:26:08 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 12:36:56 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:24:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:16:24 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 12:08:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

Why do you and God wish such suffering on humanity? And you say you were promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer. You must have turned bitter after your wife ran away with another man and your son threw you out of the house which made you a homeless beggar. But those are your personal problems, Brad. God doesn't owe you anything. : :

The visible flesh of man is only an illusion you fool. We are not real people living on a real planet.

You are an illusion of a fool to us. Of course we are not real. Only the fool exists. Please continue.... : :

The Truth is hated by the inhabitants who believe they're real people living on a real planet.

You want us to believe you the fool is real. Of course we are not real. We live in houses, have families, jobs, friends. These can't be real to a homeless beggar struggling with mental disorders.
Your confession:"l My mind was disturbed 37 years ago when a voice spoke these words loud and clearly, " I AM YOUR CREATOR ". My mind has been disturbed ever since and it's the only reason I have the knowledge now to understand what the tree of life is and how it was used by the Creator to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds for us to enjoy."

Your mind ain't right, Brad.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:42:37 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

In other words, God is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the God that you want for us all to follow?
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:45:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:42:37 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

In other words, God is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the God that you want for us all to follow? : :

If you understood that we're nothing but characters in a simulation game called Eternal Life, then you can understand why God plans on deleting the first part of the game. The visible bodies are only images formed from the processing of information that was spoken into existence from the thoughts of our Creator.
bulproof
Posts: 25,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:47:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Hey bog go and get the assassins who killed you 2yrs ago and get 'em to do their job right, my feet are getting cold you insane fuk.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Silly_Billy
Posts: 647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:52:38 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:45:03 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:42:37 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

In other words, God is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the God that you want for us all to follow? : :

If you understood that we're nothing but characters in a simulation game called Eternal Life, then you can understand why God plans on deleting the first part of the game. The visible bodies are only images formed from the processing of information that was spoken into existence from the thoughts of our Creator.

Okay... in other words, the Programmer (let's call him God) is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the Programmer (let's call him God) that you want for us all to follow?

If all is a simulation as you say it is, then there is no such thing as a soul for what we consider as a soul, would in itself be a simulation and therefor not real and therefor without real value to programmer who made the simulation.
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:01:07 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:52:38 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:45:03 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:42:37 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

In other words, God is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the God that you want for us all to follow? : :

If you understood that we're nothing but characters in a simulation game called Eternal Life, then you can understand why God plans on deleting the first part of the game. The visible bodies are only images formed from the processing of information that was spoken into existence from the thoughts of our Creator.

Okay... in other words, the Programmer (let's call him God) is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the Programmer (let's call him God) that you want for us all to follow?

We don't have to follow any god. All we have to do is enjoy the make-believe worlds that our Creator spoke into existence within His simulation program. The first make-believe world is only temporary until He revealed through us saints exactly how he created us. Now that we know how we're created, God will delete this part of the program and we'll start all over again in a whole different way of experiencing life.

We will never experience evil things again after this part of the program ends soon.

If all is a simulation as you say it is, then there is no such thing as a soul for what we consider as a soul, would in itself be a simulation and therefor not real and therefor without real value to programmer who made the simulation. : :

The spirit of a man is nothing but God's stored thoughts that contains the design and life experiences of the man. A visible image ( flesh of man ) cannot exist unless the spirit of that image is created from God's thoughts. God's thoughts are called the Spirit of God.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:03:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:01:07 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:52:38 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:45:03 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:42:37 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

In other words, God is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the God that you want for us all to follow? : :

If you understood that we're nothing but characters in a simulation game called Eternal Life, then you can understand why God plans on deleting the first part of the game. The visible bodies are only images formed from the processing of information that was spoken into existence from the thoughts of our Creator.

Okay... in other words, the Programmer (let's call him God) is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the Programmer (let's call him God) that you want for us all to follow?

We don't have to follow any god. All we have to do is enjoy the make-believe worlds that our Creator spoke into existence within His simulation program. The first make-believe world is only temporary until He revealed through us saints exactly how he created us. Now that we know how we're created, God will delete this part of the program and we'll start all over again in a whole different way of experiencing life.

We will never experience evil things again after this part of the program ends soon.

If all is a simulation as you say it is, then there is no such thing as a soul for what we consider as a soul, would in itself be a simulation and therefor not real and therefor without real value to programmer who made the simulation. : :

The spirit of a man is nothing but God's stored thoughts that contains the design and life experiences of the man. A visible image ( flesh of man ) cannot exist unless the spirit of that image is created from God's thoughts. God's thoughts are called the Spirit of God.

God sent messages to Moses on stone tablets. How primitive is that!!
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:05:31 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:03:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:01:07 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:52:38 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:45:03 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:42:37 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

In other words, God is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the God that you want for us all to follow? : :

If you understood that we're nothing but characters in a simulation game called Eternal Life, then you can understand why God plans on deleting the first part of the game. The visible bodies are only images formed from the processing of information that was spoken into existence from the thoughts of our Creator.

Okay... in other words, the Programmer (let's call him God) is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the Programmer (let's call him God) that you want for us all to follow?

We don't have to follow any god. All we have to do is enjoy the make-believe worlds that our Creator spoke into existence within His simulation program. The first make-believe world is only temporary until He revealed through us saints exactly how he created us. Now that we know how we're created, God will delete this part of the program and we'll start all over again in a whole different way of experiencing life.

We will never experience evil things again after this part of the program ends soon.

If all is a simulation as you say it is, then there is no such thing as a soul for what we consider as a soul, would in itself be a simulation and therefor not real and therefor without real value to programmer who made the simulation. : :

The spirit of a man is nothing but God's stored thoughts that contains the design and life experiences of the man. A visible image ( flesh of man ) cannot exist unless the spirit of that image is created from God's thoughts. God's thoughts are called the Spirit of God.

God sent messages to Moses on stone tablets. How primitive is that!! : :

God can kill you with his thoughts, how creative is that?
graceofgod
Posts: 5,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:10:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.
how do you know we are at the end of the thousand year reign??

what happened to the tribulation period....

when was the return of Christ..#???
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:11:50 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:05:31 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:03:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:01:07 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:52:38 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:45:03 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:42:37 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

In other words, God is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the God that you want for us all to follow? : :

If you understood that we're nothing but characters in a simulation game called Eternal Life, then you can understand why God plans on deleting the first part of the game. The visible bodies are only images formed from the processing of information that was spoken into existence from the thoughts of our Creator.

Okay... in other words, the Programmer (let's call him God) is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the Programmer (let's call him God) that you want for us all to follow?

We don't have to follow any god. All we have to do is enjoy the make-believe worlds that our Creator spoke into existence within His simulation program. The first make-believe world is only temporary until He revealed through us saints exactly how he created us. Now that we know how we're created, God will delete this part of the program and we'll start all over again in a whole different way of experiencing life.

We will never experience evil things again after this part of the program ends soon.

If all is a simulation as you say it is, then there is no such thing as a soul for what we consider as a soul, would in itself be a simulation and therefor not real and therefor without real value to programmer who made the simulation. : :

The spirit of a man is nothing but God's stored thoughts that contains the design and life experiences of the man. A visible image ( flesh of man ) cannot exist unless the spirit of that image is created from God's thoughts. God's thoughts are called the Spirit of God.

God sent messages to Moses on stone tablets. How primitive is that!! : :

God can kill you with his thoughts, how creative is that?

So why did he need the help of a giant flood or Angels? You are scripturally dumb.
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:21:38 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:10:49 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.
how do you know we are at the end of the thousand year reign??

Because I'm the last saint in the second witness of the Gospel who is being used by God to preach His Gospel that revealed exactly what the Tree of Life is and how it was used by Him to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds ( visions and dreams ) for His characters to experience life in.

what happened to the tribulation period....

The tribulation period is during the 1,000 year reign of Christ when Satan is curbed in each of us saints so that we can be used to testify to the Truth and learn about the Tree of Life. To end this tribulation, the day of the Lord will wipe out everything on the earth with hot molten lava ( Fire of God ).

when was the return of Christ..#??? : :

Christ is the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the Beast. We saints testified to these thoughts ( Christ ) during the 1,000 year reign of Christ starting with the first witness 2,000 years ago. The first witness ended when the last of those saints were killed by the Roman government to stop the Gospel from being preached until the Beast got God's people to build the computer technology with voice recognition software. Once that was built, the second witness of the Gospel was needed to teach me exactly what the Tree of Life is, which I now know is very advanced computer technology that was used to convert God's thoughts into make-believe worlds in a simulation program called Eternal Life.

Now that we know exactly who we are within God's simulation program, the day of the Lord will delete the first part of the program so we can go on to the next part of the program called New Heaven and Earth.

Life is going to be much different in the next part of the program. We won't have to contend with information called Satan and the Beast. This means no more evil thoughts contrasting with good thoughts. The Beast was God's thoughts that taught his people how to build things with their human hands so in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth, we won't be building anything with our hands again. All the visible images will already be built for us to use. So if we see an automobile in our dream, we only have to learn to drive it. We won't have to build it.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:24:11 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:21:38 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:10:49 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.
how do you know we are at the end of the thousand year reign??

Because I'm the last saint in the second witness of the Gospel who is being used by God to preach His Gospel that revealed exactly what the Tree of Life is and how it was used by Him to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds ( visions and dreams ) for His characters to experience life in.

what happened to the tribulation period....

The tribulation period is during the 1,000 year reign of Christ when Satan is curbed in each of us saints so that we can be used to testify to the Truth and learn about the Tree of Life. To end this tribulation, the day of the Lord will wipe out everything on the earth with hot molten lava ( Fire of God ).

when was the return of Christ..#??? : :

Christ is the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the Beast. We saints testified to these thoughts ( Christ ) during the 1,000 year reign of Christ starting with the first witness 2,000 years ago. The first witness ended when the last of those saints were killed by the Roman government to stop the Gospel from being preached until the Beast got God's people to build the computer technology with voice recognition software. Once that was built, the second witness of the Gospel was needed to teach me exactly what the Tree of Life is, which I now know is very advanced computer technology that was used to convert God's thoughts into make-believe worlds in a simulation program called Eternal Life.

Now that we know exactly who we are within God's simulation program, the day of the Lord will delete the first part of the program so we can go on to the next part of the program called New Heaven and Earth.

Life is going to be much different in the next part of the program. We won't have to contend with information called Satan and the Beast. This means no more evil thoughts contrasting with good thoughts. The Beast was God's thoughts that taught his people how to build things with their human hands so in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth, we won't be building anything with our hands again. All the visible images will already be built for us to use. So if we see an automobile in our dream, we only have to learn to drive it. We won't have to build it.

we have no return of Christ, we have no tribulation period and we have not had a 1000 years of peace....
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:24:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:11:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:05:31 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:03:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:01:07 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:52:38 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:45:03 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:42:37 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

In other words, God is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the God that you want for us all to follow? : :

If you understood that we're nothing but characters in a simulation game called Eternal Life, then you can understand why God plans on deleting the first part of the game. The visible bodies are only images formed from the processing of information that was spoken into existence from the thoughts of our Creator.

Okay... in other words, the Programmer (let's call him God) is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the Programmer (let's call him God) that you want for us all to follow?

We don't have to follow any god. All we have to do is enjoy the make-believe worlds that our Creator spoke into existence within His simulation program. The first make-believe world is only temporary until He revealed through us saints exactly how he created us. Now that we know how we're created, God will delete this part of the program and we'll start all over again in a whole different way of experiencing life.

We will never experience evil things again after this part of the program ends soon.

If all is a simulation as you say it is, then there is no such thing as a soul for what we consider as a soul, would in itself be a simulation and therefor not real and therefor without real value to programmer who made the simulation. : :

The spirit of a man is nothing but God's stored thoughts that contains the design and life experiences of the man. A visible image ( flesh of man ) cannot exist unless the spirit of that image is created from God's thoughts. God's thoughts are called the Spirit of God.

God sent messages to Moses on stone tablets. How primitive is that!! : :

God can kill you with his thoughts, how creative is that?

So why did he need the help of a giant flood or Angels? You are scripturally dumb. : :

The flood was the illusion needed to set up the age ending fire of God when hot molten lava inside the earth cannot withstand the heat pressure any longer and will burst through the crust and melt everything on earth including the crust.

All the inhabitants on earth who believe they are real people will perish but the true created men and beasts will awaken on a New Earth with new flesh. The New Heaven is the information without information called Satan and the Beast.
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:27:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:24:11 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:21:38 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:10:49 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.
how do you know we are at the end of the thousand year reign??

Because I'm the last saint in the second witness of the Gospel who is being used by God to preach His Gospel that revealed exactly what the Tree of Life is and how it was used by Him to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds ( visions and dreams ) for His characters to experience life in.

what happened to the tribulation period....

The tribulation period is during the 1,000 year reign of Christ when Satan is curbed in each of us saints so that we can be used to testify to the Truth and learn about the Tree of Life. To end this tribulation, the day of the Lord will wipe out everything on the earth with hot molten lava ( Fire of God ).

when was the return of Christ..#??? : :

Christ is the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the Beast. We saints testified to these thoughts ( Christ ) during the 1,000 year reign of Christ starting with the first witness 2,000 years ago. The first witness ended when the last of those saints were killed by the Roman government to stop the Gospel from being preached until the Beast got God's people to build the computer technology with voice recognition software. Once that was built, the second witness of the Gospel was needed to teach me exactly what the Tree of Life is, which I now know is very advanced computer technology that was used to convert God's thoughts into make-believe worlds in a simulation program called Eternal Life.

Now that we know exactly who we are within God's simulation program, the day of the Lord will delete the first part of the program so we can go on to the next part of the program called New Heaven and Earth.

Life is going to be much different in the next part of the program. We won't have to contend with information called Satan and the Beast. This means no more evil thoughts contrasting with good thoughts. The Beast was God's thoughts that taught his people how to build things with their human hands so in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth, we won't be building anything with our hands again. All the visible images will already be built for us to use. So if we see an automobile in our dream, we only have to learn to drive it. We won't have to build it.

we have no return of Christ, we have no tribulation period and we have not had a 1000 years of peace.... : ;

When you use numbers in the Bible as literal numbers, you will be greatly deceived. The 1,000 years of peace means the next part of the program without information called Satan and the Beast. Never again will man be deceived by good and evil images or thoughts. No man will have to learn how to build anything with their human hands because the Beast won't exist.

Christ is not the name of a man. Christ is a symbolic name for the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the Beast. Believe me, the day of the Lord will last one hour and it will seem like hell for the inhabitants on earth who will perish during it.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:30:33 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:27:28 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:24:11 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:21:38 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:10:49 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.
how do you know we are at the end of the thousand year reign??

Because I'm the last saint in the second witness of the Gospel who is being used by God to preach His Gospel that revealed exactly what the Tree of Life is and how it was used by Him to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds ( visions and dreams ) for His characters to experience life in.

what happened to the tribulation period....

The tribulation period is during the 1,000 year reign of Christ when Satan is curbed in each of us saints so that we can be used to testify to the Truth and learn about the Tree of Life. To end this tribulation, the day of the Lord will wipe out everything on the earth with hot molten lava ( Fire of God ).

when was the return of Christ..#??? : :

Christ is the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the Beast. We saints testified to these thoughts ( Christ ) during the 1,000 year reign of Christ starting with the first witness 2,000 years ago. The first witness ended when the last of those saints were killed by the Roman government to stop the Gospel from being preached until the Beast got God's people to build the computer technology with voice recognition software. Once that was built, the second witness of the Gospel was needed to teach me exactly what the Tree of Life is, which I now know is very advanced computer technology that was used to convert God's thoughts into make-believe worlds in a simulation program called Eternal Life.

Now that we know exactly who we are within God's simulation program, the day of the Lord will delete the first part of the program so we can go on to the next part of the program called New Heaven and Earth.

Life is going to be much different in the next part of the program. We won't have to contend with information called Satan and the Beast. This means no more evil thoughts contrasting with good thoughts. The Beast was God's thoughts that taught his people how to build things with their human hands so in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth, we won't be building anything with our hands again. All the visible images will already be built for us to use. So if we see an automobile in our dream, we only have to learn to drive it. We won't have to build it.

we have no return of Christ, we have no tribulation period and we have not had a 1000 years of peace.... : ;

When you use numbers in the Bible as literal numbers, you will be greatly deceived. The 1,000 years of peace means the next part of the program without information called Satan and the Beast. Never again will man be deceived by good and evil images or thoughts. No man will have to learn how to build anything with their human hands because the Beast won't exist.

Christ is not the name of a man. Christ is a symbolic name for the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the Beast. Believe me, the day of the Lord will last one hour and it will seem like hell for the inhabitants on earth who will perish during it.

the bible says certain things come before the 1000 year reign and we haven't seen them...
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:32:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:30:33 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:27:28 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:24:11 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:21:38 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:10:49 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.
how do you know we are at the end of the thousand year reign??

Because I'm the last saint in the second witness of the Gospel who is being used by God to preach His Gospel that revealed exactly what the Tree of Life is and how it was used by Him to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds ( visions and dreams ) for His characters to experience life in.

what happened to the tribulation period....

The tribulation period is during the 1,000 year reign of Christ when Satan is curbed in each of us saints so that we can be used to testify to the Truth and learn about the Tree of Life. To end this tribulation, the day of the Lord will wipe out everything on the earth with hot molten lava ( Fire of God ).

when was the return of Christ..#??? : :

Christ is the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the Beast. We saints testified to these thoughts ( Christ ) during the 1,000 year reign of Christ starting with the first witness 2,000 years ago. The first witness ended when the last of those saints were killed by the Roman government to stop the Gospel from being preached until the Beast got God's people to build the computer technology with voice recognition software. Once that was built, the second witness of the Gospel was needed to teach me exactly what the Tree of Life is, which I now know is very advanced computer technology that was used to convert God's thoughts into make-believe worlds in a simulation program called Eternal Life.

Now that we know exactly who we are within God's simulation program, the day of the Lord will delete the first part of the program so we can go on to the next part of the program called New Heaven and Earth.

Life is going to be much different in the next part of the program. We won't have to contend with information called Satan and the Beast. This means no more evil thoughts contrasting with good thoughts. The Beast was God's thoughts that taught his people how to build things with their human hands so in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth, we won't be building anything with our hands again. All the visible images will already be built for us to use. So if we see an automobile in our dream, we only have to learn to drive it. We won't have to build it.

we have no return of Christ, we have no tribulation period and we have not had a 1000 years of peace.... : ;

When you use numbers in the Bible as literal numbers, you will be greatly deceived. The 1,000 years of peace means the next part of the program without information called Satan and the Beast. Never again will man be deceived by good and evil images or thoughts. No man will have to learn how to build anything with their human hands because the Beast won't exist.

Christ is not the name of a man. Christ is a symbolic name for the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the Beast. Believe me, the day of the Lord will last one hour and it will seem like hell for the inhabitants on earth who will perish during it.

the bible says certain things come before the 1000 year reign and we haven't seen them... : ;

I must be deaf because I have never heard my Bible speak audible words to me. However, the audible words that God has spoken in my mind led me to the Tree of Life where I learned everything that God wanted me to know before he kills all the inhabitants on earth soon.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:34:47 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:24:15 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:11:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:05:31 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:03:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:01:07 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:52:38 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:45:03 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:42:37 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/31/2016 9:32:45 AM, 2for1 wrote:
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ now when the Gospel has finally revealed what the Tree of Life is.

The next big event is the day of the Lord and that's when the earth below your feet begins to shake violently. When it starts to shake, it will only take one hour to destroy everything that God's people built with their human hands according to the Beast.

The reason the earth will shake violently is because of the heat pressure built up inside the earth from the constant grinding of rocks. That heat pressure will produce violent vibrations just before it explodes and hot molten lava comes pouring out of the earth to melt everything on top including the crust.

I was promised that God would destroy all flesh with the earth and his word is the destroyer.

Enjoy life while you can because it's going to change drastically very soon.

In other words, God is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the God that you want for us all to follow? : :

If you understood that we're nothing but characters in a simulation game called Eternal Life, then you can understand why God plans on deleting the first part of the game. The visible bodies are only images formed from the processing of information that was spoken into existence from the thoughts of our Creator.

Okay... in other words, the Programmer (let's call him God) is made out to be an evil entity again who goes around destroying worlds for no good reason whatsoever accept perhaps that people don't kneel fast enough in his presence. And this is the Programmer (let's call him God) that you want for us all to follow?

We don't have to follow any god. All we have to do is enjoy the make-believe worlds that our Creator spoke into existence within His simulation program. The first make-believe world is only temporary until He revealed through us saints exactly how he created us. Now that we know how we're created, God will delete this part of the program and we'll start all over again in a whole different way of experiencing life.

We will never experience evil things again after this part of the program ends soon.

If all is a simulation as you say it is, then there is no such thing as a soul for what we consider as a soul, would in itself be a simulation and therefor not real and therefor without real value to programmer who made the simulation. : :

The spirit of a man is nothing but God's stored thoughts that contains the design and life experiences of the man. A visible image ( flesh of man ) cannot exist unless the spirit of that image is created from God's thoughts. God's thoughts are called the Spirit of God.

God sent messages to Moses on stone tablets. How primitive is that!! : :

God can kill you with his thoughts, how creative is that?

So why did he need the help of a giant flood or Angels? You are scripturally dumb. : :

The flood was the illusion needed to set up the age ending fire of God when hot molten lava inside the earth cannot withstand the heat pressure any longer and will burst through the crust and melt everything on earth including the crust.

All the inhabitants on earth who believe they are real people will perish but the true created men and beasts will awaken on a New Earth with new flesh. The New Heaven is the information without information called Satan and the Beast.

Will you still be a homeless beggar when all theses things happen? It might be the only way to remove you from your destitution. Have you saved your son and his family with your revelation? Shouldn't he be your highest priority?