Total Posts:187|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Holocaust Hoax: the gas was on you

MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:29:35 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
http://www.thebirdman.org...

"Jews denounce the presumed genocide of Jews by the nazis, and yet are busy doing exactly that to the Palestinians. It is a psychological truism that guilty parties often accuse others of exactly what they (the guilty) are guilty of. If anyone deserves to be gassed, it is the Jews.

Jews denounce the presumed genocide of Jews by the nazis, and yet Jews practiced genocide on the Germans, as detailed by James Bacque in his chronicle of Jew Eisenhower's postwar internment camps. They also advocated it in the book 'Germany Must Perish', a book written in the WW2 period by a Jew named Kaufman, and popularized by the sycophantic praise of Jewish book reviewers.

Jews denounce the brutality of the nazis, and yet the major acts of brutality in the Camps were carried out by kapos -- Jewish trusties whose position gave them the power of life and death over inmates.

Jews denounce the brutality of the nazis, and yet Israel is the only 'Western' country that permits torture, altho the influence of the Jewish lobby and such 'legal experts' as Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz has virtually legalized it in America.

Jews denounce the brutality of the nazis, but deaths among American POWs held by Germany in WW2 occurred at a lower rate than in the American population as a whole. Hey, a break from all that fatty American food was just what Our Boys needed!

Jews denounce the brutality of the nazis, yet during WW2, Jewish guerrillas sunk a ship which was full of Jews bound for Palestine in order to blame it on the British and create more sympathy for Jewish immigration to Palestine, an area which was then under British control. Several similar cases of Jews killing their own for political purposes in WW2 have been reported.

Jews make much of the 'blood libel' which accuses Jews of killing gentile children and using their blood for cooking -- an accusation which is not without evidence; but Jews have in fact engaged in the greatest of all blood libels by accusing Germany of the Holocaust.

One of the greatest Jewish Holocaust legends of WW2 was the story of Anne Frank, the scion of a rich Dutch Jewish family. As it happens, however, her 'diary' upon which the legend was based was of questionable authenticity -- it was at least partly written by her father -- and in particular disguised the fact that -- far from 'hiding' from the nazis -- Anne's father was actually making a good living by supplying the nazis with food goods. For her part, Anne died in a concentration camp of typhus -- probably one of those lousy Jews.

*********

The books of Elie 'The Weasel' Wiesel provide much of the fodder for the OJV, and yet this slick Jew, whose speaking fee is $25,000 a pop plus limo, is a notorious liar. For example, he claimed to have been liberated from more than one concentration camp, to have walked around Babi Yar where he saw the ground spurt 'geysers of blood', and to have been knocked a full city block by a NY taxicab.

Elie the Weasel denounces the Germans for their behavior, and yet when he was liberated from confinement in a concentration camp, he chose not to wait for the Soviets, but rather to go west in the company of his captors. I guess he must have really loved all that torture.

Elie the Weasel was responsible for the 'Holocaust' moniker as a result of his claim that he saw Jews being thrown into pits and burned alive. Somehow, this story has now been quietly forgotten, along with others about boiling and electrocution, in favor of 'gas chambers'.

Jews are never ending in their condemnation of 'hate', particularly as represented by the Holocaust, and yet Elie the Weasel has claimed in one of his books that every Jew must hate the Germans.

********

The Third Reich cooperated with Jews to get them to emigrate to Israel. Zionist newspapers were allowed to be published, and under the Ha'avara, or Transfer Agreement, special areas were set aside in Germany to train Jews in the skills they would need in Israel, and Jews were given special financial privileges in the matter of taking their wealth out of Germany.

Jewish zionist guerrillas offered the Third Reich a military alliance during WW2.

Many Jews fought for the Third Reich, including 70 generals and many lesser types. Hitler himself was one-quarter Jewish, and in fact the grandson of a Rothschild.

The Third Reich was the recipient of significant financing by Jews.

The notorious Yellow Star, which Jews were required to wear in Germany, and which supposedly identified Jews for extermination, was actually something proposed to the nazi authorities by the Chief Rabbi of Berlin.

The only nation which has forbidden marriage between Jews and gentiles besides nazi Germany is Israel.

********

Jews had a significant role in building the atomic bomb, which was then used to create a genuine holocaust of Japenese victims. Isn't it funny that we never hear much about this very real holocaust, but we are subjected to a never-ending stream of weeping and wailing over a false one?"
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:29:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.
History you dumb fuk.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:37:41 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:29:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.
History you dumb fuk.

His-story is a story told. Post one fact that has you convinced the Holocaust happened, and we'll examine it in depth to see if it wasn't a lie.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:38:31 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

Posted by MasonicSlayer 6 months ago
MasonicSlayerI keep killing and now I'm dead. So what I kill I shall now be fed; and feast and feast, my ego is a giant beast.

No improvement in his condition. There is even a hint his condition is deteriorating.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:40:09 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

This is the most stupid post ever. Look it up for yourself.
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:43:07 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true. : :

This is no different than the lie that the body of Jesus came back from the dead with the marks on his hands and feet from the nail holes. LOL !!!!!
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:43:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:37:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:29:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.
History you dumb fuk.

His-story is a story told. Post one fact that has you convinced the Holocaust happened, and we'll examine it in depth to see if it wasn't a lie.
History you dumb fuk.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:46:48 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:40:09 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

This is the most stupid post ever. Look it up for yourself.

I have examined the Hoax of the Holocaust for years now. What part of my post did you find stupid? Many countries around the world have made it illegal to deny the Holocaust. That is a fact. Let's exams the alledged facts supporting the Holocaust. I'm willing to test my facts against the stories of the Holocaust. Challenge me. Post something that convinced you the Holocaust actually happened. Prove me wrong. This is supposed to be a debating site. Here is a chance for you to demonstrate your debating skills instead of casting insults alone.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:48:29 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:38:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

Posted by MasonicSlayer 6 months ago
MasonicSlayerI keep killing and now I'm dead. So what I kill I shall now be fed; and feast and feast, my ego is a giant beast.

No improvement in his condition. There is even a hint his condition is deteriorating.

That statement was a reference to the collective condition of all the Satanists on this site. Thank you for posting it. Can you see the irony?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:49:47 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:41:30 PM, tarantula wrote:
MS is a very SICK person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a fact that has you convinced the Holocaust actually happened? I would like to discuss the Holocaust.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:50:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:43:07 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true. : :

This is no different than the lie that the body of Jesus came back from the dead with the marks on his hands and feet from the nail holes. LOL !!!!!

Are you admitting that the Holocaust was a lie?
2for1
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:54:47 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:50:49 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:43:07 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true. : :

This is no different than the lie that the body of Jesus came back from the dead with the marks on his hands and feet from the nail holes. LOL !!!!!

Are you admitting that the Holocaust was a lie? : ;

Everything a man observes in the world is an illusion that isn't real. The Holocaust story, like the 9/11 attacks on U.S. soil were planned by our Creator are only visible illusions that some of the characters in his simulation program witnessed from their point of view. If you were a Jew in a prison camp in Germany, you would only know what happened from your perspective. You wouldn't have any way of knowing for sure what happened outside of your point of view.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:55:57 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:46:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:40:09 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

This is the most stupid post ever. Look it up for yourself.

I have examined the Hoax of the Holocaust for years now. What part of my post did you find stupid? Many countries around the world have made it illegal to deny the Holocaust. That is a fact. Let's exams the alledged facts supporting the Holocaust. I'm willing to test my facts against the stories of the Holocaust. Challenge me. Post something that convinced you the Holocaust actually happened. Prove me wrong. This is supposed to be a debating site. Here is a chance for you to demonstrate your debating skills instead of casting insults alone.

How about the presence of concentration camps Auschwitz, the holocaust survivor's testimonials. The 6 million missing Jews. Convictions of top Nazis at the Nuremberg trials. Your mind ain't right!!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 1:59:42 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:48:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:38:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

Posted by MasonicSlayer 6 months ago
MasonicSlayerI keep killing and now I'm dead. So what I kill I shall now be fed; and feast and feast, my ego is a giant beast.

No improvement in his condition. There is even a hint his condition is deteriorating.

That statement was a reference to the collective condition of all the Satanists on this site. Thank you for posting it. Can you see the irony?

We can see a mentally disturbed toilet flushed survivor bitter with his life and rejection.
PureX
Posts: 1,525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:08:14 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:41:30 PM, tarantula wrote:
MS is a very SICK person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is that he's just a sad and confused boy who has discovered that it's easier to get negative attention from people than positive attention, and so he seeks the attention he craves in whatever way is easiest.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:15:07 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:55:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:46:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:40:09 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

This is the most stupid post ever. Look it up for yourself.

I have examined the Hoax of the Holocaust for years now. What part of my post did you find stupid? Many countries around the world have made it illegal to deny the Holocaust. That is a fact. Let's exams the alledged facts supporting the Holocaust. I'm willing to test my facts against the stories of the Holocaust. Challenge me. Post something that convinced you the Holocaust actually happened. Prove me wrong. This is supposed to be a debating site. Here is a chance for you to demonstrate your debating skills instead of casting insults alone.

How about the presence of concentration camps Auschwitz, the holocaust survivor's testimonials. The 6 million missing Jews. Convictions of top Nazis at the Nuremberg trials. Your mind ain't right!!

All countries in a time of war have prisoner camps. In America during WW2, all the Japanese civilians were imprisoned. Nobody can account for six million missing Jews. The number was simply made up. The Jews that were placed in these camps were waiting their deportation to Palestine. Many Christians were also in these camps. Anyone against the war were placed in these camps. There was only one conviction of a Nazi for the war crimes of extermination. This Nazi denied any involvement in extermination, as all the Nazis denied the accusation of exterminations. They all said there were no exterminations taken place.

The size of Auschwitz could only hold 10, 000 prisoners. That means they would have had to kill all 10,000 prisoners each day. They alledged Holocaust survivors have all been proven to have told lies. Please post a specific example to proper examination. One fact at one time helps keep an examination on point, instead of skipping around. If you want to accuse a Nazi of being convicted for the crime of Jewish extermination, please be specific. Cite the exact name of the officer accused. There was only one. The judge that used illegal standards for conviction used a tactic that is illegal according to the U.S constitution. The judge that resided over these trials was the same Judge Stalin used in his ruthless campaigns of injustices, commonly used in all dictatorships.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:21:17 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:08:14 PM, PureX wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:41:30 PM, tarantula wrote:
MS is a very SICK person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is that he's just a sad and confused boy who has discovered that it's easier to get negative attention from people than positive attention, and so he seeks the attention he craves in whatever way is easiest.

It's an important topic for debate. Do you have any proof the Holocaust existed? Or do you only wish to engage in negative attention by insulting a person? I would like to simply stick to the facts of the discussion of the Holocaust.
PureX
Posts: 1,525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:27:40 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:21:17 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:08:14 PM, PureX wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:41:30 PM, tarantula wrote:
MS is a very SICK person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is that he's just a sad and confused boy who has discovered that it's easier to get negative attention from people than positive attention, and so he seeks the attention he craves in whatever way is easiest.

It's an important topic for debate.

There is no debate except among the intellectually and emotionally retarded. You really need to get a grip on yourself, and grow the f*ck up. This kind of childish bullsh*t isn't going to help you at all, in life.
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:28:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:21:17 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:08:14 PM, PureX wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:41:30 PM, tarantula wrote:
MS is a very SICK person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is that he's just a sad and confused boy who has discovered that it's easier to get negative attention from people than positive attention, and so he seeks the attention he craves in whatever way is easiest.

It's an important topic for debate. Do you have any proof the Holocaust existed? Or do you only wish to engage in negative attention by insulting a person? I would like to simply stick to the facts of the discussion of the Holocaust.
History you dumb fuk
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:30:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:15:07 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:55:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:46:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:40:09 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

This is the most stupid post ever. Look it up for yourself.

I have examined the Hoax of the Holocaust for years now. What part of my post did you find stupid? Many countries around the world have made it illegal to deny the Holocaust. That is a fact. Let's exams the alledged facts supporting the Holocaust. I'm willing to test my facts against the stories of the Holocaust. Challenge me. Post something that convinced you the Holocaust actually happened. Prove me wrong. This is supposed to be a debating site. Here is a chance for you to demonstrate your debating skills instead of casting insults alone.

How about the presence of concentration camps Auschwitz, the holocaust survivor's testimonials. The 6 million missing Jews. Convictions of top Nazis at the Nuremberg trials. Your mind ain't right!!

All countries in a time of war have prisoner camps. In America during WW2, all the Japanese civilians were imprisoned. Nobody can account for six million missing Jews. The number was simply made up. The Jews that were placed in these camps were waiting their deportation to Palestine. Many Christians were also in these camps. Anyone against the war were placed in these camps. There was only one conviction of a Nazi for the war crimes of extermination. This Nazi denied any involvement in extermination, as all the Nazis denied the accusation of exterminations. They all said there were no exterminations taken place.

The size of Auschwitz could only hold 10, 000 prisoners. That means they would have had to kill all 10,000 prisoners each day. They alledged Holocaust survivors have all been proven to have told lies. Please post a specific example to proper examination. One fact at one time helps keep an examination on point, instead of skipping around. If you want to accuse a Nazi of being convicted for the crime of Jewish extermination, please be specific. Cite the exact name of the officer accused. There was only one. The judge that used illegal standards for conviction used a tactic that is illegal according to the U.S constitution. The judge that resided over these trials was the same Judge Stalin used in his ruthless campaigns of injustices, commonly used in all dictatorships.

Get your facts right.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
On October 1, 1946, the International Military Tribunal handed down its verdicts in the trials of 22 Nazi leaders - eleven were given the death penalty, three were acquitted, three were given life imprisonment and four were given imprisonment ranging from 10 to 20 years.

How many concentration camps were there?
"However, researchers found that the Nazis had actually established about 20,000 camps between 1933 and 1945. These 20,000 camps were used for a range of purposes including: forced-labor camps, transit camps which served as temporary way stations, and extermination camps, built primarily or exclusively for mass murder."

Your mind ain't right!!
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:30:38 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 1:54:47 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:50:49 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:43:07 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true. : :

This is no different than the lie that the body of Jesus came back from the dead with the marks on his hands and feet from the nail holes. LOL !!!!!

Are you admitting that the Holocaust was a lie? : ;

Everything a man observes in the world is an illusion that isn't real. The Holocaust story, like the 9/11 attacks on U.S. soil were planned by our Creator are only visible illusions that some of the characters in his simulation program witnessed from their point of view. If you were a Jew in a prison camp in Germany, you would only know what happened from your perspective. You wouldn't have any way of knowing for sure what happened outside of your point of view.

Since you agree the Holocaust was a hoax, then congratulations...you're ahead of the class. I would now suggest an examination of the Bible that tells the stories of how Satan rules this world. Maybe then you can stop placing false blame on God for all atrocities committed in Satan's world.
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:35:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Independent attestation from eye-witnesses that match up so well that it cannot have been made up.
We have the remnants of some of the camps.
Contemporary accounts of it happening.
We have audio recordings where Nazis, and more importantly, Heinrich Himmler, actually discussing the systematic killing of the Jews, etc.

Honestly, the evidence for the Holocaust is better than for 9/11, and unless you are so retarded that you also deny 9/11, then I cannot fathom how you can be so stupid to take this view seriously.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:40:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:30:38 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:54:47 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:50:49 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:43:07 PM, 2for1 wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true. : :

This is no different than the lie that the body of Jesus came back from the dead with the marks on his hands and feet from the nail holes. LOL !!!!!

Are you admitting that the Holocaust was a lie? : ;

Everything a man observes in the world is an illusion that isn't real. The Holocaust story, like the 9/11 attacks on U.S. soil were planned by our Creator are only visible illusions that some of the characters in his simulation program witnessed from their point of view. If you were a Jew in a prison camp in Germany, you would only know what happened from your perspective. You wouldn't have any way of knowing for sure what happened outside of your point of view.

Since you agree the Holocaust was a hoax, then congratulations...you're ahead of the class. I would now suggest an examination of the Bible that tells the stories of how Satan rules this world. Maybe then you can stop placing false blame on God for all atrocities committed in Satan's world.
BOG claims everything is a hoax including your existence. You two have common delusions.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:41:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:30:01 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:15:07 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:55:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:46:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:40:09 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

This is the most stupid post ever. Look it up for yourself.

I have examined the Hoax of the Holocaust for years now. What part of my post did you find stupid? Many countries around the world have made it illegal to deny the Holocaust. That is a fact. Let's exams the alledged facts supporting the Holocaust. I'm willing to test my facts against the stories of the Holocaust. Challenge me. Post something that convinced you the Holocaust actually happened. Prove me wrong. This is supposed to be a debating site. Here is a chance for you to demonstrate your debating skills instead of casting insults alone.

How about the presence of concentration camps Auschwitz, the holocaust survivor's testimonials. The 6 million missing Jews. Convictions of top Nazis at the Nuremberg trials. Your mind ain't right!!

All countries in a time of war have prisoner camps. In America during WW2, all the Japanese civilians were imprisoned. Nobody can account for six million missing Jews. The number was simply made up. The Jews that were placed in these camps were waiting their deportation to Palestine. Many Christians were also in these camps. Anyone against the war were placed in these camps. There was only one conviction of a Nazi for the war crimes of extermination. This Nazi denied any involvement in extermination, as all the Nazis denied the accusation of exterminations. They all said there were no exterminations taken place.

The size of Auschwitz could only hold 10, 000 prisoners. That means they would have had to kill all 10,000 prisoners each day. They alledged Holocaust survivors have all been proven to have told lies. Please post a specific example to proper examination. One fact at one time helps keep an examination on point, instead of skipping around. If you want to accuse a Nazi of being convicted for the crime of Jewish extermination, please be specific. Cite the exact name of the officer accused. There was only one. The judge that used illegal standards for conviction used a tactic that is illegal according to the U.S constitution. The judge that resided over these trials was the same Judge Stalin used in his ruthless campaigns of injustices, commonly used in all dictatorships.

Get your facts right.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
On October 1, 1946, the International Military Tribunal handed down its verdicts in the trials of 22 Nazi leaders - eleven were given the death penalty, three were acquitted, three were given life imprisonment and four were given imprisonment ranging from 10 to 20 years.

But how many Nazis were convicted of extermination?

How many concentration camps were there?
A better question is, how many camps had gas chambers? The only camps that had gas chambers were the camps seized by the Russians. The Russians built these rickety chambers after they took control of them. An examination by the experts proof that these gas chambers could not have killed anyone. They weren't sealed properly. There wasn't adequate ventilation, which means consistent gassings would have had to wait substantial time between passing.

"However, researchers found that the Nazis had actually established about 20,000 camps between 1933 and 1945. These 20,000 camps were used for a range of purposes including: forced-labor camps, transit camps which served as temporary way stations, and extermination camps, built primarily or exclusively for mass murder."

Your mind ain't right!!

I suggest you read the sites I've posted that answer all your questions. If you disagree with something posted in these sites, when can then address your disagreement.
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:45:06 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:30:01 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:15:07 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:55:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:46:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:40:09 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/31/2016 1:02:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

The best way to tell a lie is to make a telling of the truth illegal. Fortunately this country has yet to make this truth illegal to tell. If you think you have a fact that proves the Holocaust happened, post it here and we'll examine it to see if it's actually true.

This is the most stupid post ever. Look it up for yourself.

I have examined the Hoax of the Holocaust for years now. What part of my post did you find stupid? Many countries around the world have made it illegal to deny the Holocaust. That is a fact. Let's exams the alledged facts supporting the Holocaust. I'm willing to test my facts against the stories of the Holocaust. Challenge me. Post something that convinced you the Holocaust actually happened. Prove me wrong. This is supposed to be a debating site. Here is a chance for you to demonstrate your debating skills instead of casting insults alone.

How about the presence of concentration camps Auschwitz, the holocaust survivor's testimonials. The 6 million missing Jews. Convictions of top Nazis at the Nuremberg trials. Your mind ain't right!!

All countries in a time of war have prisoner camps. In America during WW2, all the Japanese civilians were imprisoned. Nobody can account for six million missing Jews. The number was simply made up. The Jews that were placed in these camps were waiting their deportation to Palestine. Many Christians were also in these camps. Anyone against the war were placed in these camps. There was only one conviction of a Nazi for the war crimes of extermination. This Nazi denied any involvement in extermination, as all the Nazis denied the accusation of exterminations. They all said there were no exterminations taken place.

The size of Auschwitz could only hold 10, 000 prisoners. That means they would have had to kill all 10,000 prisoners each day. They alledged Holocaust survivors have all been proven to have told lies. Please post a specific example to proper examination. One fact at one time helps keep an examination on point, instead of skipping around. If you want to accuse a Nazi of being convicted for the crime of Jewish extermination, please be specific. Cite the exact name of the officer accused. There was only one. The judge that used illegal standards for conviction used a tactic that is illegal according to the U.S constitution. The judge that resided over these trials was the same Judge Stalin used in his ruthless campaigns of injustices, commonly used in all dictatorships.

Get your facts right.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
On October 1, 1946, the International Military Tribunal handed down its verdicts in the trials of 22 Nazi leaders - eleven were given the death penalty, three were acquitted, three were given life imprisonment and four were given imprisonment ranging from 10 to 20 years.

But how many Nazis were convicted of extermination?

How many concentration camps were there?
A better question is, how many camps had gas chambers? The only camps that had gas chambers were the camps seized by the Russians. The Russians built these rickety chambers after they took control of them. An examination by the experts proof that these gas chambers could not have killed anyone. They weren't sealed properly. There wasn't adequate ventilation, which means consistent gassings would have had to wait substantial time between passing.

"However, researchers found that the Nazis had actually established about 20,000 camps between 1933 and 1945. These 20,000 camps were used for a range of purposes including: forced-labor camps, transit camps which served as temporary way stations, and extermination camps, built primarily or exclusively for mass murder."

Your mind ain't right!!

I suggest you read the sites I've posted that answer all your questions. If you disagree with something posted in these sites, when can then address your disagreement.

History you dumb slug.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:45:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:35:01 PM, SNP1 wrote:
Independent attestation from eye-witnesses that match up so well that it cannot have been made up.
We have the remnants of some of the camps.
Contemporary accounts of it happening.
We have audio recordings where Nazis, and more importantly, Heinrich Himmler, actually discussing the systematic killing of the Jews, etc.

Honestly, the evidence for the Holocaust is better than for 9/11, and unless you are so retarded that you also deny 9/11, then I cannot fathom how you can be so stupid to take this view seriously.

Please post a specific example. If you have a witness, then post his/her name for cross examination. If you have an audio recording of Germans discussing a systematic killing of Jews, then please post it. There was never any evidence found in the Nuremberg trials. The witnesses have all been discredited.