Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

The human population of the earth

bulproof
Posts: 30,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 1:41:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
was what when Adam and Eve arrived?
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
missmedic
Posts: 547
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:19:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2016 1:41:12 PM, bulproof wrote:
was what when Adam and Eve arrived?

They were the first humans, and then is was incest time.
Get in line behind Eve.
http://www.popsci.com...
http://genetics.thetech.org...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:51:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2016 1:41:12 PM, bulproof wrote:
was what when Adam and Eve arrived?

Is 7000 years ago another word for Adam and Eve ?
Or 6000 years ago ?
Are you talking about the time before the Gods of today.
Like 500 BG.

BG = Before God's.
KwLm
Posts: 1,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 11:04:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2016 3:51:41 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/3/2016 1:41:12 PM, bulproof wrote:
was what when Adam and Eve arrived?

Is 7000 years ago another word for Adam and Eve ?
Or 6000 years ago ?
Are you talking about the time before the Gods of today.
Like 500 BG.

BG = Before God's.

I think it was 10'000 - 6'000 years ago, in the middle of the disk, and all the incest babies were washed off the flat disk except a few who had lots and lots of more incest babies. Much more believable that evolving from Homo erectus to homo sapiens
dee-em
Posts: 8,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 12:21:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2016 1:41:12 PM, bulproof wrote:
was what when Adam and Eve arrived?

I would like to know where in the Bible it explains how Europeans and Asians incorporated Neanderthal DNA into the human genome:

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com...
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
Willows
Posts: 6,529
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 12:25:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2016 1:41:12 PM, bulproof wrote:
was what when Adam and Eve arrived?

In the beginning, primordial soup, begat DNA, then DNA begat endoplasmic reticulae who begat genes who then begat chromosomes. The chromosomes then begat an amoeba...................monkey...........................................................begat Adam a couple of billion years later.
So my theory is that the offspring of Adam and Eve did not need to commit incest but instead started screwing monkeys, a bit regressive I know, but gradually the species improves.

Wait till Fati gets a read of this...it will screw him up completely.
bulproof
Posts: 30,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 3:50:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh look no godists.
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
janesix
Posts: 6,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 6:26:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2016 12:25:20 PM, Willows wrote:
At 11/3/2016 1:41:12 PM, bulproof wrote:
was what when Adam and Eve arrived?

In the beginning, primordial soup, begat DNA, then DNA begat endoplasmic reticulae who begat genes who then begat chromosomes. The chromosomes then begat an amoeba...................monkey...........................................................begat Adam a couple of billion years later.
So my theory is that the offspring of Adam and Eve did not need to commit incest but instead started screwing monkeys, a bit regressive I know, but gradually the species improves.

Wait till Fati gets a read of this...it will screw him up completely.

That's "premordial" soup....