Jump to topic:

Demonic Possession.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 3:59:20 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Why did Jesus/god perpetuate the lie that illness, especially mental illness, was caused by demonic possession.
Surely as god he new better than that.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 4:07:12 PM
At 11/4/2016 3:59:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why did Jesus/god perpetuate the lie that illness, especially mental illness, was caused by demonic possession.

As the human he was, and a man of his time, he knew no better!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 4:12:34 PM
At 11/4/2016 4:07:12 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/4/2016 3:59:20 PM, bulproof wrote:

As the human he was, and a man of his time, he knew no better!
I didn't want sensible answers I'm asking godists.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 4:19:47 PM
The power of Jesus comes from an apocalypse of belief in the trust in Jesus. This trust in Jesus then asks for His help. His help comes in mysterious ways to the one with personal expectations for what assistance is required. For what becomes required is never only for the moment of personal distress, but for the larger progress of the entirety of each individual life that believes in His power.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 4:23:14 PM
At 11/4/2016 4:19:47 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
The power of Jesus comes from an apocalypse of belief in the trust in Jesus. This trust in Jesus then asks for His help. His help comes in mysterious ways to the one with personal expectations for what assistance is required. For what becomes required is never only for the moment of personal distress, but for the larger progress of the entirety of each individual life that believes in His power.

What has that to do with demonic possession?
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 4:27:41 PM
At 11/4/2016 4:23:45 PM, bulproof wrote:
He's channeling BOG.

Could be they are in the same psychiatric unit, LOL!
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 4:45:25 PM
At 11/4/2016 4:23:14 PM, tarantula wrote:

A demon being commanded in the name of the power of Christ must abide if that commandment is made from someone pure in belief of the powers of Christ. Some demons will attempted a telepathic strangling of a person's thoughts when thinking what I just said. The demon will attempt the prevention of this request.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 5:54:10 PM
At 11/4/2016 4:45:25 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

A demon being commanded in the name of the power of Christ must abide if that commandment is made from someone pure in belief of the powers of Christ. Some demons will attempted a telepathic strangling of a person's thoughts when thinking what I just said. The demon will attempt the prevention of this request.

Garbage!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 2:20:45 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
The dude who allegedly created everything didn't know that disease wasn't caused by demons, Lister knew more than god does.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 11:42:00 PM
At 11/4/2016 5:54:10 PM, tarantula wrote:

Garbage!

I think it's pretty cool. It means this world was built on systemic rules of engagement. Blame the civilized madness of mathematics. Blame the cadence of numbers marching orderly, any which way you want. Free will. You have the will to walk down any road chosen. You should give the whole gamut of choices a try. No doubts. Jesus is a pretty cool guy. Life is about achieving greatness. How high one goes has never been limited by the sky. Life becomes limited by the lies of perceptions. My eyes have been noticing some things lately. People do not see the world as seen by me.

I have some theories of my world. It's a world personable to me comprising of mostly questions. I have so many questions. There is only one race of ethnic citizenship in my world of questions. The only certainty of an answer to our curious nature, is the name of my world. My world is called, The Question. My questions ask questions, because that is the disciple of natures to the virtues of upstanding questions speaking within their humbled contemplations. My questions think too much, some would say from the race of Answers. These Answers are racist. These pompous Answers are too cool for questions. My questions think it's cool to think too much. If you are not thinking all the time, then you are not thinking.

So I think about that, because that's interesting. Maybe my questions have missed an angle as to why an answer would be too cool for me. I like to think I always see all the angles. One of these angles says its perception is missing an important angle. This angle is a perpetual work in progress for the infinitude of all possible questions to remain proud to be an everlasting question. Last night this question deep six'd itself into new beginnings. The question finally realized it was all along the answer. The question cannot be told who it is. The question determines its own outcome. The outcome of the question that answers itself becomes legitimized by the dertimination of its free will. The question deciding it's own fate may seem like garbage to someone else. To the question tha manifests its own reality, it becomes a treasure. If everything I just said sounds like the same question running in stupid circles, you might be right. I am current considering this. I have a big pile of trash in my car. Literally. I need to examine it to better understand why everyone was examining me while I picked up trash in a conservation park today. Maybe I'm too green to throw trash in a dumpster because only an insane person would take it home with them to stare at it like it was an encyclopedia of answers. Why am I still talking(?) These Answers might say my theory of questions are extinct. Whatever. I can live with it. No way I'm giving this rambling nonsense a proof. Proof it yourself.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 2:03:17 AM
At 11/5/2016 11:42:00 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Garbage!

I think it's pretty cool. It means this world was built on systemic rules of engagement. Blame the civilized madness of mathematics. Blame the cadence of numbers marching orderly, any which way you want. Free will. You have the will to walk down any road chosen. You should give the whole gamut of choices a try. No doubts. Jesus is a pretty cool guy. Life is about achieving greatness. How high one goes has never been limited by the sky. Life becomes limited by the lies of perceptions. My eyes have been noticing some things lately. People do not see the world as seen by me.

I have some theories of my world. It's a world personable to me comprising of mostly questions. I have so many questions. There is only one race of ethnic citizenship in my world of questions. The only certainty of an answer to our curious nature, is the name of my world. My world is called, The Question. My questions ask questions, because that is the disciple of natures to the virtues of upstanding questions speaking within their humbled contemplations. My questions think too much, some would say from the race of Answers. These Answers are racist. These pompous Answers are too cool for questions. My questions think it's cool to think too much. If you are not thinking all the time, then you are not thinking.

So I think about that, because that's interesting. Maybe my questions have missed an angle as to why an answer would be too cool for me. I like to think I always see all the angles. One of these angles says its perception is missing an important angle. This angle is a perpetual work in progress for the infinitude of all possible questions to remain proud to be an everlasting question. Last night this question deep six'd itself into new beginnings. The question finally realized it was all along the answer. The question cannot be told who it is. The question determines its own outcome. The outcome of the question that answers itself becomes legitimized by the dertimination of its free will. The question deciding it's own fate may seem like garbage to someone else. To the question tha manifests its own reality, it becomes a treasure. If everything I just said sounds like the same question running in stupid circles, you might be right. I am current considering this. I have a big pile of trash in my car. Literally. I need to examine it to better understand why everyone was examining me while I picked up trash in a conservation park today. Maybe I'm too green to throw trash in a dumpster because only an insane person would take it home with them to stare at it like it was an encyclopedia of answers. Why am I still talking(?) These Answers might say my theory of questions are extinct. Whatever. I can live with it. No way I'm giving this rambling nonsense a proof. Proof it yourself.

OK you've explained mental illness .
Now give us a example of demonic possession .
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 5:56:45 AM
At 11/6/2016 2:03:17 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Garbage!

Say something. Anything will do. Tell another lie. Make something up about something because you think you know something. Create another thread expressing your discontents towards God. Tell people about how God doesn't exist. I think anyone of your examples will work better than anything I can say.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 10:49:43 AM
At 11/6/2016 5:56:45 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Garbage!

Say something. Anything will do. Tell another lie. Make something up about something because you think you know something. Create another thread expressing your discontents towards God. Tell people about how God doesn't exist. I think anyone of your examples will work better than anything I can say.
Nah, that's just more mental illness. You're a nutjob but not possessed by invisible boogeymen wearing tights, lovey.xx
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 10:53:06 AM
Calling all godists and bible bashers, come to the aid of your gods and demons.
The fate of the thingo rests on your capacity to verify the demons that your gods blame the common cold on.
Come to their rescue, for christ's sake!
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 2:46:39 PM
At 11/6/2016 10:49:43 AM, bulproof wrote:

Garbage!

Nah, that's just more mental illness. You're a nutjob but not possessed by invisible boogeymen wearing tights, lovey.xx

I would like to challenge you in a new thread discussing a new topic inside this forum. The topic of this thread will be a discussion illustrating how easily I could flex on your weakly intellectual capacities. It would just be the two of us participating in this thread, but I'd be willing to take on everyone at the same time. I am more than capable to win this cerebral cagematch of minds. I do not like to brag about the wheelhouse of intellectual abilities at my disposal. I would rather show it to you. The best way to build a wall, is to tear it down.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 3:36:48 PM
At 11/6/2016 2:46:39 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Garbage!

I would like to challenge you in a new thread discussing a new topic inside this forum. The topic of this thread will be a discussion illustrating how easily I could flex on your weakly intellectual capacities. It would just be the two of us participating in this thread, but I'd be willing to take on everyone at the same time. I am more than capable to win this cerebral cagematch of minds. I do not like to brag about the wheelhouse of intellectual abilities at my disposal. I would rather show it to you. The best way to build a wall, is to tear it down.
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 4:17:14 PM
No where in scripture does it say that all illness, including mental illness is caused by demon possession.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 5:26:52 PM
At 11/6/2016 4:17:14 PM, rnjs wrote:
No where in scripture does it say that all illness, including mental illness is caused by demon possession.
No where do I deny that, so fuking what.
Your god believes that illness is caused by demonic possession.
Doesn't fukin' know much does he?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 6:14:41 PM
At 11/6/2016 3:36:48 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/6/2016 2:46:39 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Garbage!

What are your reasonings?