Jump to topic:

350,000 beetle species, 12,000 roundworms

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 2:15:05 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
350,000 species of beetles with close to 200,000 near identical, maybe a lighter shade stripe there , or a blotch here. 80,000 you could not tell the difference with the naked eye. I can almost picture your God creating them.

Your Gods other great love . And what I think he built the universe for. And the reason why you and I are here. The good old roundworm. 12,000 species, with each 1 slightly different then the next. yet again , try picture your God making em.

It's beyond obvious God's all about the beetles and worms.

We don't even register. You could spend your whole life helping 1000's of people, or you could eat a dozen kids. It makes not a bit of difference to God . Why would it . He can't fly you to heaven or send you to hell. That's fairy tale crap. His not freakin magic.
And why would he anyway. I mean, your not even a beetle ,and you'll never be a worm.

It's beyond funny to me that religious groups believe they worship and do what God asks of them , but what's even more hilarious is.
The Christians made a mockery of everything God stands for from day DOT.
You made that Jesus bloke son of so called God. A fisherman. they obviously don't put worms on hooks , but back then they burly up the water with none other then thousands upon thousands of worms. What a hoot.

But anyway. The sooner you realize it's all about the worms and beetles . The sooner we can all work together to figure out the truly odd and unknown part of God. And that's
Why make 100 billion stars.?
what was his thought process. I myself believe it's for the worms and beetles.
Good game.
Good game.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 2:47:41 PM
At 11/7/2016 2:15:05 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
350,000 species of beetles with close to 200,000 near identical, maybe a lighter shade stripe there , or a blotch here. 80,000 you could not tell the difference with the naked eye. I can almost picture your God creating them.

Your Gods other great love . And what I think he built the universe for. And the reason why you and I are here. The good old roundworm. 12,000 species, with each 1 slightly different then the next. yet again , try picture your God making em.

We don't even register. You could spend your whole life helping 1000's of people, or you could eat a dozen kids. It makes not a bit of difference to God . Why would it . He can't fly you to heaven or send you to hell. That's fairy tale crap. His not freakin magic.
And why would he anyway. I mean, your not even a beetle ,and you'll never be a worm.

It's beyond funny to me that religious groups believe they worship and do what God asks of them , but what's even more hilarious is.
You made that Jesus bloke son of so called God. A fisherman. they obviously don't put worms on hooks , but back then they burly up the water with none other then thousands upon thousands of worms. What a hoot.

But anyway. The sooner you realize it's all about the worms and beetles . The sooner we can all work together to figure out the truly odd and unknown part of God. And that's
Good game.
Good game.

And spaghetti
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:03:49 PM
Bacteria have all other life form beat. It is estimated there are 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bacteria on earth, and every human being has 100 times a many bacterial cell than human cells in their body.
Forget cockroaches - bacteria were here before any other living thing and will be here after all other living things have disappeared.

I think its clear that God made the world for bacteria. Less that 0.000000001% of living things are not bacteria.
GlorifiedOne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:09:07 PM

Good game.
Good game. : ;

God didn't create ONE thing alike. Not even the particles that physicists think are real are not alike. That's because His thoughts are converted into wavelengths. One wavelength of a vibration is different than another wavelength. All it takes is a very slight difference in each wave to change the bigger picture.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:13:48 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:09:07 PM, GlorifiedOne wrote:

Good game.

God didn't create ONE thing alike. Not even the particles that physicists think are real are not alike. That's because His thoughts are converted into wavelengths. One wavelength of a vibration is different than another wavelength. All it takes is a very slight difference in each wave to change the bigger picture.

For 'gods' sake, can't ye theists ever bugger off and actually read a science before spouting crap you don't understand and slapping god did it or god has a reason for it......
GlorifiedOne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:15:46 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:13:48 PM, KwLm wrote:

Good game.

For 'gods' sake, can't ye theists ever bugger off and actually read a science before spouting crap you don't understand and slapping god did it or god has a reason for it...... : ;

Scientists don't have a clue how we're created. I know for a fact that each wavelength of a string of vibrations carries a bit of our Creator's thoughts. It's very similar to how a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code carries a bit of the computer programmer's thoughts.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:23:06 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:15:46 PM, GlorifiedOne wrote:

Good game.

For 'gods' sake, can't ye theists ever bugger off and actually read a science before spouting crap you don't understand and slapping god did it or god has a reason for it...... : ;

Scientists don't have a clue how we're created. I know for a fact that each wavelength of a string of vibrations carries a bit of our Creator's thoughts. It's very similar to how a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code carries a bit of the computer programmer's thoughts.

You really need to open a science book. And a book about coding.
GlorifiedOne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:28:38 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:23:06 PM, KwLm wrote:

Good game.

You really need to open a science book. And a book about coding. : ;

I don't need to listen to men who have no idea how we're created. Our Creator taught me everything He wanted me to know about how He was able to convert His thoughts into invisible waves which carries a simulation program that we're involved in a characters. His voice is built into that program and it's the voice that ALL His characters will hear in the next part of the program.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:30:07 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:28:38 PM, GlorifiedOne wrote:

Good game.

I don't need to listen to men who have no idea how we're created. Our Creator taught me everything He wanted me to know about how He was able to convert His thoughts into invisible waves which carries a simulation program that we're involved in a characters. His voice is built into that program and it's the voice that ALL His characters will hear in the next part of the program.

You need to stop playing your video games, your reality and virtual reality seem to be getting mixed
GlorifiedOne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:33:22 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:30:07 PM, KwLm wrote:

Good game.

You need to stop playing your video games, your reality and virtual reality seem to be getting mixed : :

God only had me play video games for about a year. While He had me out preaching the Gospel, He placed people in my path who understood photography, cinema movie technology, quantum mechanics, computer programming, physicists, chemists, biologists, etc. who shared a few thoughts with me that God used to put together the knowledge to teach me how He created us within His simulation program.

Everything I know came directly from the voice that God created within His computer technology. I have known that voice for 37 years now.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:36:04 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:33:22 PM, GlorifiedOne wrote:

Good game.

You need to stop playing your video games, your reality and virtual reality seem to be getting mixed : :

God only had me play video games for about a year. While He had me out preaching the Gospel, He placed people in my path who understood photography, cinema movie technology, quantum mechanics, computer programming, physicists, chemists, biologists, etc. who shared a few thoughts with me that God used to put together the knowledge to teach me how He created us within His simulation program.

Everything I know came directly from the voice that God created within His computer technology. I have known that voice for 37 years now.

Does he often talk about his beetles and worms.
GlorifiedOne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:39:46 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:36:04 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Good game.

Does he often talk about his beetles and worms. : :

He taught me how we experience the visible objects with our sense of sight. Those tiny little particles that contain His converted thoughts are very similar to pixels in a computer generated movie that we watch on video screens today. Did you know those pixels in a computer generated movie contain the thoughts of God, too?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:46:07 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:39:46 PM, GlorifiedOne wrote:

Good game.

He taught me how we experience the visible objects with our sense of sight. Those tiny little particles that contain His converted thoughts are very similar to pixels in a computer generated movie that we watch on video screens today. Did you know those pixels in a computer generated movie contain the thoughts of God, too?

No I never knew that.
But it not as impressive as someone building thousand upon thousand of miniature beetles and then bringing each one of them into life.
GlorifiedOne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 3:50:29 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:46:07 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Good game.

No I never knew that.
But it not as impressive as someone building thousand upon thousand of miniature beetles and then bringing each one of them into life. : :

It doesn't take computer programmers very long today to make different looking creatures in their computer generated movies. Once they know how to do that, they take those converted thoughts of their's and put them in memory. That makes it much faster to make new little creatures in their next movies. In fact, I bet God was so good at computing that he could generate millions of new bugs an hour with his computing technology that is much farther advanced than anything He taught His characters to build within His simulation program from His thoughts called the Beast.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 4:46:19 PM
At 11/7/2016 3:50:29 PM, GlorifiedOne wrote:

Good game.

No I never knew that.
But it not as impressive as someone building thousand upon thousand of miniature beetles and then bringing each one of them into life. : :

It doesn't take computer programmers very long today to make different looking creatures in their computer generated movies. Once they know how to do that, they take those converted thoughts of their's and put them in memory. That makes it much faster to make new little creatures in their next movies. In fact, I bet God was so good at computing that he could generate millions of new bugs an hour with his computing technology that is much farther advanced than anything He taught His characters to build within His simulation program from His thoughts called the Beast.
Computers were only invented in the 1950s. The universe and life were created billions of years earlier. God nor his prophets were aware of computers. Besides computer programs cannot create life, bugs included. You don't sound very educated.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 4:49:43 PM

Good game.
Good game.

interesting rant...
GlorifiedOne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 5:02:17 PM
At 11/7/2016 4:46:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Good game.

No I never knew that.

Computers were only invented in the 1950s. The universe and life were created billions of years earlier. God nor his prophets were aware of computers. Besides computer programs cannot create life, bugs included. You don't sound very educated. : :
God got his ideas about computers a long time before He taught His people how to build them within His simulation program. You stupid people don't listen to His voice and learn how He created you.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 6:05:04 PM
The bloke who created all these animals and pretty much everything you look at , including the actual things in your head that enable you to look at things. has a book out. I'm close to half way through and there's nothing about how he made anything ,
I'm not kidding . I was looking foward to hearing about the reasons behind why he does what he does. But it's crap
It's written in a old fashioned Shakespeare kind of way wich makes it close to impossible to understand.
And all he talks about is . Why we should do this and why we should do that.
His is so up himself . I'm going to give it half a star out of 100 billion.
I wouldn't even bother. IT'S a waste of $46 BUX , and it takes up 204mb .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 7:08:47 PM
At 11/7/2016 5:02:17 PM, GlorifiedOne wrote:

Good game.

No I never knew that.

Computers were only invented in the 1950s. The universe and life were created billions of years earlier. God nor his prophets were aware of computers. Besides computer programs cannot create life, bugs included. You don't sound very educated. : :
God got his ideas about computers a long time before He taught His people how to build them within His simulation program. You stupid people don't listen to His voice and learn how He created you.

Even the people who invented computers did not get any help from God. They developed it in their own. In fact God would be against computers simulations because that woul interferes with free will. You don't sound very educated.
GlorifiedOne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 9:25:12 PM
At 11/7/2016 7:08:47 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Good game.

No I never knew that.

Even the people who invented computers did not get any help from God. They developed it in their own. In fact God would be against computers simulations because that woul interferes with free will. You don't sound very educated. : ;

Education didn't help you any. You're way to stupid to understand that we're living in a simulation program that our Creator spoke into existence.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 11:18:15 PM
At 11/7/2016 9:25:12 PM, GlorifiedOne wrote:
At 11/7/2016 7:08:47 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Good game.

No I never knew that.

Even the people who invented computers did not get any help from God. They developed it in their own. In fact God would be against computers simulations because that woul interferes with free will. You don't sound very educated. : ;

Education didn't help you any. You're way to stupid to understand that we're living in a simulation program that our Creator spoke into existence.

How has a lack of education helped you? You are a homeless beggar living outside a church in a sleeping bag eating out of free soup kitchens. Your mind ain't right, Brad!!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 11:18:22 AM

Good game.

You don't need to use the words "our" and "we" into your nonsensical spiel.

Speak for yourself...."He" is your imaginary friend and for as long as you continue to imagine that "He" puts oogidy-boogidy waves in your brain you will continue to be "His" deluded robot.