Total Posts:124|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

10 million up for grabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...
KwLm
Posts: 472
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 5:02:34 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

Doesn't work that way dumbas's
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 5:03:17 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 5:02:34 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

Doesn't work that way dumbas's

try telling willows... lol
GlorifiedOne
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 5:11:43 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything... : :

God's images are constantly changing as we observe them. If that wasn't true, everything we observe would be one still picture.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 6:24:53 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

You need a mind of your own for that.
So until then it's pointless.

Getting you to believe the world is 25,000 years old , is the trickiest part.
I'd be pushing it if I could make you believe the universe is over 100,000 years old.

Maybe if you tell me where you live. And where you mum lives. FOR 10million I reckon I could get you to become a firm believer in evolution.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 6:29:25 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

If you didn't lack the ability to compromise. WE could meet half way . That's a number between 6000 and 4,5bill.

Thus giving us a platform from wich we can start.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 6:32:56 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

If you were to even begin entertaining this notion.
You risk not going to heaven . I doubt you could live with that.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 8:13:48 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 6:24:53 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

You need a mind of your own for that.
So until then it's pointless.

Getting you to believe the world is 25,000 years old , is the trickiest part.
I'd be pushing it if I could make you believe the universe is over 100,000 years old.

Maybe if you tell me where you live. And where you mum lives. FOR 10million I reckon I could get you to become a firm believer in evolution.

a believe the earth is old actually...

in the uk...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 8:14:54 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 6:29:25 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

If you didn't lack the ability to compromise. WE could meet half way . That's a number between 6000 and 4,5bill.

Thus giving us a platform from wich we can start.

I can compromise but not on God;s word,,
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 8:15:58 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 6:32:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

If you were to even begin entertaining this notion.
You risk not going to heaven . I doubt you could live with that.

perhaps you have no proof...
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 8:41:30 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

You are proof of evolution. Where's my $10,000,000?
Willows
Posts: 2,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 8:47:32 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 6:32:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

If you were to even begin entertaining this notion.
You risk not going to heaven . I doubt you could live with that.

Nothing short of a full frontal lobotomy would change his mind.
Isn't it interesting though?......not one single person on this forum (so far) has taken up the 1.3 million dollar challenge.
Maybe they're all busy collecting their evidence.....now that's what I call eternity.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 10:23:04 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 8:41:30 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

You are proof of evolution. Where's my $10,000,000?

lol you'll have to do better than that...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 10:24:20 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 8:47:32 PM, Willows wrote:
At 11/7/2016 6:32:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

If you were to even begin entertaining this notion.
You risk not going to heaven . I doubt you could live with that.

Nothing short of a full frontal lobotomy would change his mind.
Isn't it interesting though?......not one single person on this forum (so far) has taken up the 1.3 million dollar challenge.
Maybe they're all busy collecting their evidence.....now that's what I call eternity.

funny no one has taken the 10 million , it must mean evolution is bull...
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 10:24:48 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 10:23:04 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2016 8:41:30 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

You are proof of evolution. Where's my $10,000,000?

lol you'll have to do better than that...

Why? Believers always say it.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 10:42:31 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 10:24:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/7/2016 10:23:04 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2016 8:41:30 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

You are proof of evolution. Where's my $10,000,000?

lol you'll have to do better than that...

Why? Believers always say it.

believers seldom say they are a product of evolution...
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 10:45:11 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 10:42:31 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2016 10:24:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/7/2016 10:23:04 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2016 8:41:30 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

You are proof of evolution. Where's my $10,000,000?

lol you'll have to do better than that...

Why? Believers always say it.

believers seldom say they are a product of evolution...

You know I mean believers say "You are proof of God". Don't be a turd.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 10:47:35 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 10:45:11 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/7/2016 10:42:31 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2016 10:24:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/7/2016 10:23:04 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2016 8:41:30 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

You are proof of evolution. Where's my $10,000,000?

lol you'll have to do better than that...

Why? Believers always say it.

believers seldom say they are a product of evolution...

You know I mean believers say "You are proof of God". Don't be a turd.

never heard that said either ....
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 11:07:49 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

Yet, another troll thread. No gays for you to bully, today?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dee-em
Posts: 6,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 11:55:51 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

First, provide evidence that you have $US10m ready to hand over. If you can't then you would be liable to criminal charges for misrepresentation.

Secondly, you could just keep claiming that you don't believe evolution is true despite overwhelming evidence. That would mean you are engaging in a scam. Therefore you need to provide a set of objective criteria which, if passed, would convince you that the burden of evidence had been met. That is what the challenges which you are attempting to emulate provide in a transparent manner. So what are your objective criteria?

thought I would try the same thing...

Except you don't have the money, which makes you a fraud.

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

False dichotomy. Evolution is not about the origin of life anyway.
Willows
Posts: 2,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 4:45:48 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 10:24:20 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2016 8:47:32 PM, Willows wrote:
At 11/7/2016 6:32:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

If you were to even begin entertaining this notion.
You risk not going to heaven . I doubt you could live with that.

Nothing short of a full frontal lobotomy would change his mind.
Isn't it interesting though?......not one single person on this forum (so far) has taken up the 1.3 million dollar challenge.
Maybe they're all busy collecting their evidence.....now that's what I call eternity.

funny no one has taken the 10 million , it must mean evolution is bull...

It just means that nobody is going to waste a nanosecond on such a stupid proposition.

Unless of course, you undertake a full frontal lobotomy, then myself and Deb will come over and do our good work on you.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 5:07:24 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 11:55:51 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

First, provide evidence that you have $US10m ready to hand over. If you can't then you would be liable to criminal charges for misrepresentation.

Secondly, you could just keep claiming that you don't believe evolution is true despite overwhelming evidence. That would mean you are engaging in a scam. Therefore you need to provide a set of objective criteria which, if passed, would convince you that the burden of evidence had been met. That is what the challenges which you are attempting to emulate provide in a transparent manner. So what are your objective criteria?

thought I would try the same thing...

Except you don't have the money, which makes you a fraud.

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

False dichotomy. Evolution is not about the origin of life anyway.

graceofgod take a picture of your money and send to him lol
Never fart near dog
Bennett91
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:36:53 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

If you're talking about 10 million British Pound Sterling, you don't have said currency. Thus like your "desire" to learn about evolution your challenge is disingenuous.
tarantula
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 11:23:50 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

No you don't that is garbage, the Biblical god is so not credible it is a fairy tale character!
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:06:11 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 11:07:49 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

Yet, another troll thread. No gays for you to bully, today?

just the same as others post...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:09:10 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/7/2016 11:55:51 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

First, provide evidence that you have $US10m ready to hand over. If you can't then you would be liable to criminal charges for misrepresentation.

Secondly, you could just keep claiming that you don't believe evolution is true despite overwhelming evidence. That would mean you are engaging in a scam. Therefore you need to provide a set of objective criteria which, if passed, would convince you that the burden of evidence had been met. That is what the challenges which you are attempting to emulate provide in a transparent manner. So what are your objective criteria?

thought I would try the same thing...

Except you don't have the money, which makes you a fraud.

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

False dichotomy. Evolution is not about the origin of life anyway.

that;s true because evolution doesn't work out..lol
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:10:17 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 4:45:48 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/7/2016 10:24:20 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2016 8:47:32 PM, Willows wrote:
At 11/7/2016 6:32:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

If you were to even begin entertaining this notion.
You risk not going to heaven . I doubt you could live with that.

Nothing short of a full frontal lobotomy would change his mind.
Isn't it interesting though?......not one single person on this forum (so far) has taken up the 1.3 million dollar challenge.
Maybe they're all busy collecting their evidence.....now that's what I call eternity.

funny no one has taken the 10 million , it must mean evolution is bull...

It just means that nobody is going to waste a nanosecond on such a stupid proposition.

Unless of course, you undertake a full frontal lobotomy, then myself and Deb will come over and do our good work on you.

If you can't prove evolution don't feel bad. no one can..lol
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:14:57 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 7:36:53 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 11/7/2016 5:48:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:
wow no one wants 10 million....

If you're talking about 10 million British Pound Sterling, you don't have said currency. Thus like your "desire" to learn about evolution your challenge is disingenuous.

yes pounds sterling...

if you can prove evolution to me the money is there...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:18:48 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 11:23:50 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/7/2016 4:59:08 PM, graceofgod wrote:
To anyone who can make me believe evolution is true...

thought I would try the same thing...

but remember if you can't you have to assume God created everything...

No you don't that is garbage, the Biblical god is so not credible it is a fairy tale character!

I take it you have nothing to offer towards winning the 10 mill...