Jump to topic:

Last Chance

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 6:34:30 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Your last chance is now. It is now time for you to begin telling the truth. If you cannot tell the truth, the chances are you've been living a lie. How high one can go always depends on how much truth one is willing to know. The truth in the sky begins a good start. The truth in the sky was brought to you by a lie. The lie wants you to die. Jesus wants to save you. The choice is yours to make.

https://youtu.be...
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 7:41:40 PM
Are you a Rastafarian? Because all your posts sound high, but also vaguely Christian.

I've REALLY always wanted to talk to a Rastafarian. I am hoping you are a Rastafarian. Okay my hopes are seriously up, now. At this point, just lie to me and tell me you're a Rastafarian, even if you aren't one.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 7:56:04 PM
At 11/7/2016 7:41:40 PM, Casten wrote:
Are you a Rastafarian? Because all your posts sound high, but also vaguely Christian.

I've REALLY always wanted to talk to a Rastafarian. I am hoping you are a Rastafarian. Okay my hopes are seriously up, now. At this point, just lie to me and tell me you're a Rastafarian, even if you aren't one.

Isn't that supposed to be a 'P'astafarian?
If not, what god does the Rastafarian believe in?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 9:25:12 PM

Many times you've tried to associate my posts with marijuana. I do not smoke marijuana. You smoke marijuana. This drug makes people stupid. It limits the capacities for intellectual advances, while dragging all aspirations personal achievements to become now less than their full potentials. All drugs drag you down. If you do not think your drugs are harmful, then you are lying to yourself. You need to start telling the truth. Only the truth will set you free.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 9:26:59 PM
At 11/7/2016 9:25:12 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Many times you've tried to associate my posts with marijuana. I do not smoke marijuana. You smoke marijuana. This drug makes people stupid. It limits the capacities for intellectual advances, while dragging all aspirations personal achievements to become now less than their full potentials. All drugs drag you down. If you do not think your drugs are harmful, then you are lying to yourself. You need to start telling the truth. Only the truth will set you free.

In other words, Marijuana is EXACTLY like religion!
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 9:39:48 PM
At 11/7/2016 7:56:04 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

You have been lying to yourself for too long. For you the truths hurts. The pain of these truths come like vipers to sting you. They have become a poison for you because any attempt to fathom its true nature, only sharpens the pain. Your head is about to become its own world of hurt.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 9:46:42 PM
At 11/7/2016 9:39:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

You have been lying to yourself for too long. For you the truths hurts. The pain of these truths come like vipers to sting you. They have become a poison for you because any attempt to fathom its true nature, only sharpens the pain. Your head is about to become its own world of hurt.

Truths?, Pain?, Vipers? The truth is self evident, the Flying Spaghetti Monster tastes great as long as it is served with Bolonaise Sauce and it is not at all poisonous no matter how deeply you try to fathom its meatballs.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 9:54:24 PM
At 11/7/2016 9:46:42 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Truths?, Pain?, Vipers? The truth is self evident, the Flying Spaghetti Monster tastes great as long as it is served with Bolonaise Sauce and it is not at all poisonous no matter how deeply you try to fathom its meatballs.

I am going to discuss the truth to every known conspiracy in existence, and some you are not aware of. This is going to be a very painful thread for you. I remember how upsetting the holohoax was for you. I remember watching you stomp out of the room while screaming like a lunatic. It seems now you've calmed down. I'm guessing the chemtrails are having a tranquil effect on you. That's okay. You're going to need a good numbing for what I'm about to drop in this thread. No secrets. No lies. Only the truth.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 10:01:22 PM
At 11/7/2016 9:54:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I am going to discuss the truth to every known conspiracy in existence, and some you are not aware of. This is going to be a very painful thread for you. I remember how upsetting the holohoax was for you. I remember watching you stomp out of the room while screaming like a lunatic. It seems now you've calmed down. I'm guessing the chemtrails are having a tranquil effect on you. That's okay. You're going to need a good numbing for what I'm about to drop in this thread. No secrets. No lies. Only the truth.

Hell no i was finding that it became too enjoyable haunting you for the prejudices that you displayed. Gaining satisfaction from doing something negative is not a good thing, so i took a break.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 10:51:39 PM
At 11/7/2016 10:01:22 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/7/2016 9:54:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Hell no i was finding that it became too enjoyable haunting you for the prejudices that you displayed. Gaining satisfaction from doing something negative is not a good thing, so i took a break.

You need to be honest with yourself. You have been tormenting yourself b'cause never for a minute in time have you been your true self. My numbers have now been upgraded to 88. Those are never the numbers of someone whom wishes to spread hate. You are simply hating yourself. You have become your own worst enemy. So tell me what you can see. What do you think these chemtrails are doing in the sky?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 11:25:23 PM
As you can now see, these chemtrails are no longer a conspiracy. These chemtrails are trying to tell you something. This chemical statement is ironically telling you that you are destroying yourself.

http://youtu.be...
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 11:30:54 PM
At 11/7/2016 11:25:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
As you can now see, these chemtrails are no longer a conspiracy. These chemtrails are trying to tell you something. This chemical statement is ironically telling you that you are destroying yourself.

http://youtu.be...

No its not, its telling me that Jesus has a sence of irony.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 11:34:00 PM

How long are your dreadlocks? Do you HAVE to pass the ganja "pon de left hand side"? Can it be the right?

I kid. I'm just using humor to cope with the crushing disappointment that you are apparently not a Rastafarian. I'll never find one. Rastafarians are the Bigfoot of religion forums.

I don't remember previously conjecturing that you smoke marijuana, but it sounds like me. I do apologize for being myself. I try to apologize for being myself, when I can. It seems to ease my passage through life. Though in my defense, brontoraptor has trained me not to take threads seriously if the OP is just a short vague blurb followed by a link. In those conditions it's just a matter of time before I start to goof off. That's not an excuse, just context for my behavior.

I almost feel guilty enough to click your link now. Is it anything especially unique?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 11:51:25 PM
At 11/7/2016 11:34:00 PM, Casten wrote:

How long are your dreadlocks? Do you HAVE to pass the ganja "pon de left hand side"? Can it be the right?

I kid. I'm just using humor to cope with the crushing disappointment that you are apparently not a Rastafarian. I'll never find one. Rastafarians are the Bigfoot of religion forums.

I don't remember previously conjecturing that you smoke marijuana, but it sounds like me. I do apologize for being myself. I try to apologize for being myself, when I can. It seems to ease my passage through life. Though in my defense, brontoraptor has trained me not to take threads seriously if the OP is just a short vague blurb followed by a link. In those conditions it's just a matter of time before I start to goof off. That's not an excuse, just context for my behavior.

I almost feel guilty enough to click your link now. Is it anything especially unique?

The link is certainly unique. Jesus has always been the truth and the way, to move beyond the politics of the lies in the skies. If my post was brief, it's because I've spent years trying to open people's eyes to these conspiracies. You could say these chemtrails are the innocence of geoengineering trying to correct all the wrongs of the toxic Industrial Age. You could say that, and to a degree you could be correct. What you cannot say is they are equations of condensation. Instead they can be witnessed as rainmakers that are doing more than clouding your judgments. What do you think these chemtrails are doing?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 12:00:53 AM
At 11/7/2016 11:51:25 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

The link is certainly unique. Jesus has always been the truth and the way, to move beyond the politics of the lies in the skies. If my post was brief, it's because I've spent years trying to open people's eyes to these conspiracies. You could say these chemtrails are the innocence of geoengineering trying to correct all the wrongs of the toxic Industrial Age. You could say that, and to a degree you could be correct. What you cannot say is they are equations of condensation. Instead they can be witnessed as rainmakers that are doing more than clouding your judgments. What do you think these chemtrails are doing?

They are making it easier for the reptilians to control you.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 12:15:32 AM
At 11/8/2016 12:00:53 AM, janesix wrote:

The reptilian that I know personally cannot even control themselves, let alone us. We control the world. We just want you to wakeup and fight for it instead of being herded like the weaklings you have become. I am trying to tell you what we are doing to you, and you still cannot believe it. Let's talk about 911. I was there. I was throwing dummies out od the windows while watching you all scream in horror. And now I'm trying to tell you the truth, and you still refuse to believe it.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 12:21:14 AM
At 11/8/2016 12:15:32 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

The reptilian that I know personally cannot even control themselves, let alone us. We control the world. We just want you to wakeup and fight for it instead of being herded like the weaklings you have become. I am trying to tell you what we are doing to you, and you still cannot believe it. Let's talk about 911. I was there. I was throwing dummies out od the windows while watching you all scream in horror. And now I'm trying to tell you the truth, and you still refuse to believe it.

So far you havent said anything at all.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 12:23:51 AM

Okay I am struggling to understand how Jesus is connected to lines in the sky left by aircraft.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 12:45:36 AM
At 11/8/2016 12:21:14 AM, janesix wrote:

The biggest truth is not what can be said, but how can it be heard. You will never able to see what I can say until you can become honest with yourself. The world is only full of lies because it wants to teach you how to stand up for the truth. You must become stronger than the conformity of the acceptance that comes with the weakness of believing these lies. Until you can do this, you will never become free from the oppression that taunts you to fight for yourself.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 12:48:05 AM
At 11/8/2016 12:45:36 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

The biggest truth is not what can be said, but how can it be heard. You will never able to see what I can say until you can become honest with yourself. The world is only full of lies because it wants to teach you how to stand up for the truth. You must become stronger than the conformity of the acceptance that comes with the weakness of believing these lies. Until you can do this, you will never become free from the oppression that taunts you to fight for yourself.

More nothing. Now tell us what the chemtrails are for.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 12:50:52 AM

"Pastafarian" is a play on Rastafarian. If there were no Rastafarians, aficionados of the Flying Spaghetti Monster would have had to reach for the next most convenient religious play-on name, which would have been much less catchy. Pastapentecostal or Church of the Latter Day Spaghetti. Terrible.

Rastafarians are a blend of Christian and Jamaican culture. So, take Christianity, but add dreadlocks, reggae, Bob Marley, Jamaican accents, and of course spiritual cannabis, or the smoking of marijuana to get closer to Jah. While they do worship the same Trinitarian God, they believe that Jesus was reincarnated as an Ethiopian emperor they call Ras Tafari.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 12:53:45 AM
At 11/8/2016 12:23:51 AM, Casten wrote:

Okay I am struggling to understand how Jesus is connected to lines in the sky left by aircraft.

Jesus created this world and you are polluting it. You are polluting this world by allowing these people to poison the skies by remaining silent. You are polluting the world with your materialist mind that remains silent to the slavery of factories using children to manufacture your Nike shoes and Levi jeans. You want cheap gasoline at the cost of the world. You only care about yourself as you pretend to be compassionate.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 1:19:32 AM
At 11/8/2016 12:53:45 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Jesus created this world and you are polluting it. You are polluting this world by allowing these people to poison the skies by remaining silent. You are polluting the world with your materialist mind that remains silent to the slavery of factories using children to manufacture your Nike shoes and Levi jeans. You want cheap gasoline at the cost of the world. You only care about yourself as you pretend to be compassionate.

I really don't think you're going to win hearts and minds by leading with an accusatory attitude. I mean, your beliefs are your beliefs, but it does sound like you're trying to sell a message here, and there are good ways and bad ways to sell messages.

There are a hundred thousand ideologies that are already wagging the shame finger at people every day. Accusing people of sins of the flesh, sins of thought, sins of greed and pride and nearly everything you can think of. Do you really want to be just another of those guiltmongering ideologies? Because people learn to tune them out.

Folks who are just trying to get by don't need more negativity in their lives. The local churches in this area are smart to proselytize by lifting people up instead of putting them down. Whatever you're trying to say, I think there's a better way of saying it.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 1:23:18 AM
At 11/8/2016 12:48:05 AM, janesix wrote:

That was first the question I had ask another when you jumped in to say I've said nothing. I cannot pretend to know all that they do. I know they exist. I know they are not the effects of condensation, because that was the answer all the shills were taught to say here and there, everywhere I go. I can watch these chemtrails form into clouds. I know there are nanotechnologies inside these metallic substances that sometimes gravitate towards each other, going against the currents of the wind. You can only see this if you wear polarized glasses when the days are sunny. I know not all chemtrails serve the same purpose. What I do know is whatever it is, it eventually falls to the ground. The ground and the water is becoming increasingly toxic. Eating fish regularity used to be healthy. It is now unhealthy to eat a lot of fish. There are geoengineering angles to consider, considering the Industrial Age effects. Or maybe there is something more sinister amidst. What we do know, is nobody knows for sure because this topic is forbidden to discuss in the media. That says something. It says that whatever it is, it's not something we want the people to know about. Nobody ever takes the time to look up in the sky. One guy told me those chemtrails have always been around. They have not. We started doing this on a global scale only a few years ago. These chemtrails could very well be killing you softly. Global overpopulation? That is a lie. The world can sustain a far greater population than we have ever had. This is about greed. Have you seen the Georgia Guide Stones?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 1:37:45 AM
At 11/8/2016 1:23:18 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

That was first the question I had ask another when you jumped in to say I've said nothing. I cannot pretend to know all that they do. I know they exist. I know they are not the effects of condensation, because that was the answer all the shills were taught to say here and there, everywhere I go. I can watch these chemtrails form into clouds. I know there are nanotechnologies inside these metallic substances that sometimes gravitate towards each other, going against the currents of the wind. You can only see this if you wear polarized glasses when the days are sunny. I know not all chemtrails serve the same purpose. What I do know is whatever it is, it eventually falls to the ground. The ground and the water is becoming increasingly toxic. Eating fish regularity used to be healthy. It is now unhealthy to eat a lot of fish. There are geoengineering angles to consider, considering the Industrial Age effects. Or maybe there is something more sinister amidst. What we do know, is nobody knows for sure because this topic is forbidden to discuss in the media. That says something. It says that whatever it is, it's not something we want the people to know about. Nobody ever takes the time to look up in the sky. One guy told me those chemtrails have always been around. They have not. We started doing this on a global scale only a few years ago. These chemtrails could very well be killing you softly. Global overpopulation? That is a lie. The world can sustain a far greater population than we have ever had. This is about greed. Have you seen the Georgia Guide Stones?

I have heard of the georgia guide stones but have not seen them. I know all of the conspiracy theories.,like agenda 21. Killing off most of the population doesnt make sense unless you keep the technicians etc. who can keep the technological world going. I dont think a global conspiracy theory is going on. I think there is human greed and general uncaring about the world.

If you want a real mystery, figure out why all of the architechs of the world from stone henge to the present are using the same numbers intheir monuments/ buildings.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 1:46:18 AM
At 11/8/2016 1:19:32 AM, Casten wrote:
At 11/8/2016 12:53:45 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I really don't think you're going to win hearts and minds by leading with an accusatory attitude. I mean, your beliefs are your beliefs, but it does sound like you're trying to sell a message here, and there are good ways and bad ways to sell messages.

There are a hundred thousand ideologies that are already wagging the shame finger at people every day. Accusing people of sins of the flesh, sins of thought, sins of greed and pride and nearly everything you can think of. Do you really want to be just another of those guiltmongering ideologies? Because people learn to tune them out.

Folks who are just trying to get by don't need more negativity in their lives. The local churches in this area are smart to proselytize by lifting people up instead of putting them down. Whatever you're trying to say, I think there's a better way of saying it.

Sounds like you just want to keep feeling sorry for yourself, with your personal struggles. You will find very soon that your struggles are going get get worse. They will continue to get worse until you can finally realize who is causing them, and who can save you from them. Who do you think was responsible for 911?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 1:56:39 AM
At 11/8/2016 1:37:45 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/8/2016 1:23:18 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I have heard of the georgia guide stones but have not seen them. I know all of the conspiracy theories.,like agenda 21. Killing off most of the population doesnt make sense unless you keep the technicians etc. who can keep the technological world going. I dont think a global conspiracy theory is going on. I think there is human greed and general uncaring about the world.

If you want a real mystery, figure out why all of the architechs of the world from stone henge to the present are using the same numbers intheir monuments/ buildings.

It seems those numbers would imply there has always been a culture of advanced knowledge. It implies they can build it up only to tear it down. They don't need you. They have their caves to hide in when the world comes to an end. The world has come to an end many times. It is always the same people that survive. They always look like gods to the new generations born after. They are nothing but squabbling pigs in my opinion. We don't need them anymore. It's time to kick them out.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:23:02 AM
At 11/8/2016 1:46:18 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Sounds like you just want to keep feeling sorry for yourself, with your personal struggles. You will find very soon that your struggles are going get get worse. They will continue to get worse until you can finally realize who is causing them, and who can save you from them. Who do you think was responsible for 911?

It seems as though you're just determined to be angry with people. Typifying everyone as selfish degenerates enables that. Not much one can do or say with folks who want to be angry. I won't judge; I've been through "angry at everything" phases. I wish you well with life in general.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:51:09 AM
At 11/7/2016 6:34:30 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Your last chance is now. It is now time for you to begin telling the truth. If you cannot tell the truth, the chances are you've been living a lie. How high one can go always depends on how much truth one is willing to know. The truth in the sky begins a good start. The truth in the sky was brought to you by a lie. The lie wants you to die. Jesus wants to save you. The choice is yours to make.

https://youtu.be...

Our last chance was over 3 years ago? Damn you're retarded.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 1:34:26 PM
At 11/8/2016 8:23:02 AM, Casten wrote:
At 11/8/2016 1:46:18 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

It seems as though you're just determined to be angry with people. Typifying everyone as selfish degenerates enables that. Not much one can do or say with folks who want to be angry. I won't judge; I've been through "angry at everything" phases. I wish you well with life in general.

If you're going to respond to my response to a response of yours, you should also paste that initial remark to keep all context clarified. I have not demonstrated any aggression. You are simply making an assumption. I can make some assumptions about you. I can list a series of events and accurately predict every single response of yours. Your responses to my list of historical events will always be the mainstream of opinions. Let's test my theory about you. Who do you think was responsible for 911?