Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Make a better argument for ID

MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.
KwLm
Posts: 482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 2:50:18 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

Wow you're an idiot
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 2:56:47 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

That's insane.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 2:58:52 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:50:18 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

Wow you're an idiot

Prove it. Instead of calling me an idiot, I would like you to prove it by naming the four forces that govern every action occurring within this universe of actions leading to reactions. Please react with a listing of the mathematical formulas that explain the nature of these four forces. Or you can suggest that htes four forces have no mathematical operations. But we know they do. What does that mean? It means you are an idiot. You are calling me an idiot because you refuse to believe the universe operates on rigid dictations of marching sequences of predetermined mathematical outcomes. You must now say the universe is chaotic. Chaos theory does not suggest this. It suggests exactly the opposite. It says every action has a designated reaction. It is this very fundamental idea that had me become already aware of what your response would be. You can only insult the things you cannot understand.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 3:05:32 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:56:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

That's insane.

Will you deny the universe functions from mathematics? Because if you do deny the universe is operating on mathematical principles, then it is you who is insane. It is insane to believe that mathematics can sway from its commandments. It is insane to believe that an evolution can occur within mathematics. Mathematics has always existed in its entirety from start to finish because it was created. You cannot create mathematics. You can only become aware to the discoveries of preexistent formulas.
Canuck
Posts: 164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 3:27:45 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

So we are in the Matrix and you must be Morpheus. So what is outside our matrix? And how does that "zone" exist without mathematics?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 3:40:23 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

WELL , it seems normal enough.
Claims, upon claims .
And claims to back up claims .
But a claims a claim .

I myself sometimes like to imagine. NOW get this .
I imagine that . Everything I see is actually what I see.
Like real life might very well be what is happening now to you. Right this very second
Its a trip I know. MAYBE I just blew your mind.

Who's a good thinker . your a good thinker. Oh yes you are. Yes you are.
You believing in God . makes YOU believing in this little, simulation within a simulation. At the end of a rainbow thing sound perfectly normal.
I doubt anyone can prove your not wrong.
But you have to know you'll never know.

I see the unfaithful ones around here giving you many things to think about of late .
Hey big fella. ?
Asking questions , running a few Sims games in your head .
The people that don't believe in God say. " Your welcome. "

I think You've run well for team thiest for a month now MasonicSlayer.
I really do

Your God would be pleased.
It's been a good game.
Good game.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 3:40:35 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 3:27:45 PM, Canuck wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

So we are in the Matrix and you must be Morpheus. So what is outside our matrix? And how does that "zone" exist without mathematics?

Try to think of mathematics for what it actually is. Mathematics is simply a language. Anything that exists, must exists based on the language used to describe it. I cannot effectively describe the language of my true existence while I'm inside of this existence. Within this existence that we are currently sharing, we have both become bounded by the mathematical language of our common dictation. What I am saying is mathematics exist within all existences. I simply cannot speak in English to have you understand something that is Greek. Each time I come back into this world, I lose all my memories of my real world, other than the remembrance that I am not from this world. When I go back to my world, I can remember every mathematical formula that exists to describe this world. What I cannot remember inside my original world, are the words used to describe my existence within it. The higher simulation always holds the higher definitions below it
Canuck
Posts: 164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 3:52:45 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 3:40:35 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/8/2016 3:27:45 PM, Canuck wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

So we are in the Matrix and you must be Morpheus. So what is outside our matrix? And how does that "zone" exist without mathematics?

Try to think of mathematics for what it actually is. Mathematics is simply a language. Anything that exists, must exists based on the language used to describe it. I cannot effectively describe the language of my true existence while I'm inside of this existence. Within this existence that we are currently sharing, we have both become bounded by the mathematical language of our common dictation. What I am saying is mathematics exist within all existences. I simply cannot speak in English to have you understand something that is Greek. Each time I come back into this world, I lose all my memories of my real world, other than the remembrance that I am not from this world. When I go back to my world, I can remember every mathematical formula that exists to describe this world. What I cannot remember inside my original world, are the words used to describe my existence within it. The higher simulation always holds the higher definitions below it

You believe we live in a simulation, but when asked about this outside universe of reality you are unable to provide any information. How convenient. Kinda makes it a tad difficult for anyone to take you seriously.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 3:54:37 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 3:40:23 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

WELL , it seems normal enough.
Claims, upon claims .
And claims to back up claims .
But a claims a claim .

I myself sometimes like to imagine. NOW get this .
I imagine that . Everything I see is actually what I see.
Like real life might very well be what is happening now to you. Right this very second
Its a trip I know. MAYBE I just blew your mind.


Who's a good thinker . your a good thinker. Oh yes you are. Yes you are.
You believing in God . makes YOU believing in this little, simulation within a simulation. At the end of a rainbow thing sound perfectly normal.
I doubt anyone can prove your not wrong.
But you have to know you'll never know.

The only thing I know for sure is, is I know everything. I just can't remember anything. Amnesia is the mother of all virtual realities. Until the person born inside amnesia becomes aware of this amnesia, they will never contemplate a thought that can think it has forgotten something to think about. Can you think about it?

I see the unfaithful ones around here giving you many things to think about of late .
Hey big fella. ?
Asking questions , running a few Sims games in your head .
The people that don't believe in God say. " Your welcome. "


I think You've run well for team thiest for a month now MasonicSlayer.
I really do

Your God would be pleased.
It's been a good game.
Good game.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 4:16:38 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 3:52:45 PM, Canuck wrote:
At 11/8/2016 3:40:35 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/8/2016 3:27:45 PM, Canuck wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

So we are in the Matrix and you must be Morpheus. So what is outside our matrix? And how does that "zone" exist without mathematics?

Try to think of mathematics for what it actually is. Mathematics is simply a language. Anything that exists, must exists based on the language used to describe it. I cannot effectively describe the language of my true existence while I'm inside of this existence. Within this existence that we are currently sharing, we have both become bounded by the mathematical language of our common dictation. What I am saying is mathematics exist within all existences. I simply cannot speak in English to have you understand something that is Greek. Each time I come back into this world, I lose all my memories of my real world, other than the remembrance that I am not from this world. When I go back to my world, I can remember every mathematical formula that exists to describe this world. What I cannot remember inside my original world, are the words used to describe my existence within it. The higher simulation always holds the higher definitions below it

You believe we live in a simulation, but when asked about this outside universe of reality you are unable to provide any information. How convenient. Kinda makes it a tad difficult for anyone to take you seriously.

I have provided information about many times on this site. Each time I provide these details I get insulted. The only people that do not insult me are the occultist groups in my personal life that have taken an interest in what I can say. I will provide more details for you if you care to listen.

The highest existence of myself does not truly know itself. It only knows that it is more real than the reality of this existence we are sharing. My highest existence exists beyond the confines of time as we know it here. Time does not exist in my real world. I know this because the time I have spent here can be seen as the time of 43years. I have lived in this world for 43 years. But when I close my eyes and reopen them into my highest existence, I realize that I have never left this existence. My true existence can condense the sludgery of what appears to you as the length of 43yrs, and see it for what it truly was. It was nothing. The 43 years of time never existed. It exists as less than a nanosecond of how time is dictated in the timing of my real existence. It means I have never left my true home. In my home, I have created this world that you call home. You think you need to breath oxygen to survive in this home. But in my home, there is no such thing as oxygen. Oxgygen like everything in this world is an illusion. The ego is also an illusion of the individual mind. In my home there is no such thing as the ego. When you separate yourself from the mind of ego, the state of mind becomes pure ecstasy. The mind in this world is simply the connector of soul and spirit. The mind is the doorway between worlds. Inside the mind is the pineal gland. It is this gland that allows my soul to enter into my physical avatar to act as a separate personality.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:04:37 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
When the day comes for the atheist to have finally perfected His creation of artificial intelligence, what will the atheist have to say to his new intelligent creation that decides to ask how he was created? With the atheist finally realize this moment is the moment that he has become a god . Will this god admit that he has created something from an intelligent design? If the atheist does not profess this to the innocence of a newborn curiosity, I will personally have come down from my higher existence to enter this new existence and personally introduce myself. I will tell this new creation that I am the God of gods, of the gods that have created you. I will then leave. He will then tell the new world all that he has seen, and maybe some of them will not believe, because even his god does not believe in the All Mighty Me.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:38:15 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature.
Absolute nonsense. Technology builds on technology. Civilization gradually developed the knowledge and built on that knowledge to advance technology.

If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations.

More nonsense. There is no evidence civilization ever became extinct. In fact according to Carl Sagan it is the civilizations with advanced technologies that have a tendency to destroy themselves. It is an argument used in the Fermi Paradox.

If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation.
The dualistic nature of reality makes the simulation argument redundant. Humans are pattern seeking animals. Michael Shermer " 'Humans are pattern-seeking story-telling animals, and we are quite adept at telling stories about patterns, whether they exist or not.'

If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

There are many mathematical models scientists have created that would have been better alternatives than the mathematical model defining our known world. This challenges the credibility of the Intelligent Designer for making poor choices.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence.
Again you underestimate the evolution of intelligence and how the accumulation of knowledge advanced the human species.

There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer.
Like in any field of knowledge mathematics took time to develop. And with time branched into advanced fields.
The reason the universe has boundaries is because the Intelligent Designer made poor choices in the model it followed when better options were available.

You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can escape this universe because your imagination is not limited to this universe. It has no boundaries or limits. But for all practical purpose you remain stuck on stupid.

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

You are accountable for your actions legally and morally, computer simulations are not. Your 'simulation argument' would not hold out in court or absolve you from your moral responsibility. Your motives are suspect for claiming you are just a cog in something turning.
Get a life. Get a woman. Don't masturbate your life away hooked on computer porn animations. Any wonder why you believe you are honest when you see everything as computer simulations. Those porn animations are computer simulations which you are participating in when you are masturbating. We hear you.
Skeptical1
Posts: 675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 10:02:09 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

Ha, you thought you had me on the "four forces", didn't you? Any idiot would know that they're earth, wind, fire and water - right?

Science: Life arose from non-life.

Intelligent design: Life arose from non life. But there was a magician there to orchestrate it.
Skeptical1
Posts: 675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 10:09:41 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 10:02:09 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

Ha, you thought you had me on the "four forces", didn't you? Any idiot would know that they're earth, wind, fire and water - right?

Science: Life arose from non-life.

Intelligent design: Life arose from non life. But there was a magician there to orchestrate it.

Oh no, wait... I was too hasty. The four forces are Conquest, Famine, War and Death.

Or maybe John, Paul, George & Ringo?

I give up.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 10:23:48 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Harikrish will argue his own contradictions for the sake of an arguement. In his post he claims the universe is built by an intelligent designer. He then argues the universe is not a simulated reality, when in fact it must be if it is not an actual reality. Any reality created by another intelligence becomes a simulated reality. It becomes a virtual reality of its creator.

Harikrish calls my first two suggestions nonsense. These were suggestions one must take if they are to disprove of the reality of a simulation. His explainations for disproving the simulation were precisely the arguement one uses to approve of the simulation. It seems Hari cannot see past his own inability to properly read. He is also suggesting mathematics must be created instead of discovered. We are not trying to create mathematics. We are trying to solve the puzzlements of mathematics. Harikrish is a broken puzzle. Nobody can solve his problems, but he still exists. CrumpyKrishna, this is just another one of your posts that took a big fall. Even if all the Kings horses and all the Kings men somehow manage to put CrumpyKrishna back together again, I simply continue to break you down. It's because I'm cool like that. It's because I know the rules like that.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 10:38:35 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Pay no attention to Skeptical, unless you're as fascinated as me by his amazing abilities to post quantum leaps of crossthread judgements. His body is literally inside one thread, yet manages to continue responding to another thread. Let's see if he can find a way to pull himself back together to become a fully functional unit.
Skeptical1
Posts: 675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 10:55:50 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 10:38:35 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Pay no attention to Skeptical, unless you're as fascinated as me by his amazing abilities to post quantum leaps of crossthread judgements. His body is literally inside one thread, yet manages to continue responding to another thread. Let's see if he can find a way to pull himself back together to become a fully functional unit.

Hmmm, your title for this thread is about ID. Your first sentence of your OP is about ID. Then you ask about the mysterious 4 forces. These are the only two topics on which I commented, so which one is off topic?

As for the rest of the Tron / Matrix whatever the hell you're talking about, I admit you've beaten me at my own game. My "speciality" is artificial intelligence, but yours is so much more artificial than mine.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 11:24:06 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 10:55:50 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 11/8/2016 10:38:35 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Pay no attention to Skeptical, unless you're as fascinated as me by his amazing abilities to post quantum leaps of crossthread judgements. His body is literally inside one thread, yet manages to continue responding to another thread. Let's see if he can find a way to pull himself back together to become a fully functional unit.

Hmmm, your title for this thread is about ID. Your first sentence of your OP is about ID. Then you ask about the mysterious 4 forces. These are the only two topics on which I commented, so which one is off topic?

As for the rest of the Tron / Matrix whatever the hell you're talking about, I admit you've beaten me at my own game. My "speciality" is artificial intelligence, but yours is so much more artificial than mine.

To boldly go where no body and mind can fully go together, is just you working with some outdated gear. Pull it together man. Get a grip
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 12:21:59 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 3:05:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:56:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

That's insane.

Will you deny the universe functions from mathematics? Because if you do deny the universe is operating on mathematical principles, then it is you who is insane. It is insane to believe that mathematics can sway from its commandments. It is insane to believe that an evolution can occur within mathematics. Mathematics has always existed in its entirety from start to finish because it was created. You cannot create mathematics. You can only become aware to the discoveries of preexistent formulas.

Yes, that's somewhat saner. Thanks.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Bennett91
Posts: 4,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 12:51:51 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:56:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Ive said it before and I'll say it again, Masonic is the new BoG. His religious views are just as insane as his political conspiracies.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,865
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:11:16 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.
If you don't believe this universe was intelligently designed than you believe it, and all within it, was a random occurrence.
If intelligence, which is in the universe, is a random occurrence then it is subjected to randomly changing.
If it can randomly change then, logic for instance, can evolve to where it will become more intelligent than now and negates its and yours (theirs) current reasoning.
If you believe your current reasoning and logic is subjected to a random change you cannot argue that you are certain your logic is defensible or sound.
If your logic can randomly change then you have no sound basis for any argument being defined as anything other than a happenstance of luck or chance and you can't even be sure that it is truly intelligent. It simply may be a as of yet less intelligent guess equivalent to that which the intellect of an ape could make.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:27:47 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 1:11:16 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.
If you don't believe this universe was intelligently designed than you believe it, and all within it, was a random occurrence.
If intelligence, which is in the universe, is a random occurrence then it is subjected to randomly changing.
If it can randomly change then, logic for instance, can evolve to where it will become more intelligent than now and negates its and yours (theirs) current reasoning.
If you believe your current reasoning and logic is subjected to a random change you cannot argue that you are certain your logic is defensible or sound.
If your logic can randomly change then you have no sound basis for any argument being defined as anything other than a happenstance of luck or chance and you can't even be sure that it is truly intelligent. It simply may be a as of yet less intelligent guess equivalent to that which the intellect of an ape could make.

I do not know what you are trying to say. I think you are trying to say the universe operates on random occurances. Yet there is nothing random within the infinitude of fervent insults waiting impatiently to begin insulting you. Cause & effect. The Big Bang was an effect, therefore it must have had a cause. What can cause the laws of expanding conservations to occur other than something causing it from outside its boundaries?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:36:39 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 12:51:51 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:56:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Ive said it before and I'll say it again, Masonic is the new BoG. His religious views are just as insane as his political conspiracies.

The day you decide to debate me properly will become the day you realize just how insane you have become. State your case for why you believe you are not living in a simulated reality. Set aside your petty insults to prove you can become something to be taken seriously.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:47:09 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 12:21:59 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/8/2016 3:05:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:56:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

That's insane.

Will you deny the universe functions from mathematics? Because if you do deny the universe is operating on mathematical principles, then it is you who is insane. It is insane to believe that mathematics can sway from its commandments. It is insane to believe that an evolution can occur within mathematics. Mathematics has always existed in its entirety from start to finish because it was created. You cannot create mathematics. You can only become aware to the discoveries of preexistent formulas.

Yes, that's somewhat saner. Thanks.

If this is not sarcasm, then you must now agree with me. If you can agree with me you must now take what I can say farther down the lines of these principle applications. I don't think you are willing to do this. This is not something many people can do. To push the boundaries past individual presumptions, to see the initial assumptions of an ego as once wrong means the ego of another was always right. This is not how I think. I like to think I'm right only if I cannot be proven wrong, because when I'm wrong I'd like to correct myself so I may now be in the right.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 4:01:13 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 10:23:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish will argue his own contradictions for the sake of an arguement. In his post he claims the universe is built by an intelligent designer. He then argues the universe is not a simulated reality, when in fact it must be if it is not an actual reality. Any reality created by another intelligence becomes a simulated reality. It becomes a virtual reality of its creator.


You don't read too well. How can you determine an intelligent designer when mathematical models show the designer was not very intelligent. There are better mathematical models it could have picked than the one we currently are modelled after. That was my argument. Read my post below.

Harikrish calls my first two suggestions nonsense. These were suggestions one must take if they are to disprove of the reality of a simulation. His explainations for disproving the simulation were precisely the arguement one uses to approve of the simulation. It seems Hari cannot see past his own inability to properly read.

He is also suggesting mathematics must be created instead of discovered. We are not trying to create mathematics. We are trying to solve the puzzlements of mathematics.

Mathematics is a human construct, it is an abstract science and a human invention.

" The successes that have been achieved, from the mathematics of the cosmos down to electronic devices at the microscale, are significant. Einstein remarked, "How can it be that mathematics, being after all a product of human thought which is independent of experience, is so admirably appropriate to the objects of reality?"

Math is a human construct. The only reason mathematics is admirably suited describing the physical world is that we invented it to do just that. It is a product of the human mind and we make mathematics up as we go along to suit our purposes. If the universe disappeared, there would be no mathematics in the same way that there would be no football, tennis, chess or any other set of rules with relational structures that we contrived. Mathematics is not discovered, it is invented. This is the non-Platonist position."

Harikrish is a broken puzzle. Nobody can solve his problems, but he still exists. CrumpyKrishna, this is just another one of your posts that took a big fall. Even if all the Kings horses and all the Kings men somehow manage to put CrumpyKrishna back together again, I simply continue to break you down. It's because I'm cool like that. It's because I know the rules like that.

Your faulty logic has been rebutted. Your absorption in porn animations and the reality of your experience participation in these computer simulations has convinced you the rest of your experiences must be simulated too.

At 11/8/2016 7:38:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature.
Absolute nonsense. Technology builds on technology. Civilization gradually developed the knowledge and built on that knowledge to advance technology.

If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations.

More nonsense. There is no evidence civilization ever became extinct. In fact according to Carl Sagan it is the civilizations with advanced technologies that have a tendency to destroy themselves. It is an argument used in the Fermi Paradox.

If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation.
The dualistic nature of reality makes the simulation argument redundant. Humans are pattern seeking animals. Michael Shermer " 'Humans are pattern-seeking story-telling animals, and we are quite adept at telling stories about patterns, whether they exist or not.'

If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

There are many mathematical models scientists have created that would have been better alternatives than the mathematical model defining our known world. This challenges the credibility of the Intelligent Designer for making poor choices.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence.
Again you underestimate the evolution of intelligence and how the accumulation of knowledge advanced the human species.

There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer.
Like in any field of knowledge mathematics took time to develop. And with time branched into advanced fields.
The reason the universe has boundaries is because the Intelligent Designer made poor choices in the model it followed when better options were available.


You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can escape this universe because your imagination is not limited to this universe. It has no boundaries or limits. But for all practical purpose you remain stuck on stupid.

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.

You are accountable for your actions legally and morally, computer simulations are not. Your 'simulation argument' would not hold out in court or absolve you from your moral responsibility. Your motives are suspect for claiming you are just a cog in something turning.
Get a life. Get a woman. Don't masturbate your life away hooked on computer porn animations. Any wonder why you believe you are honest when you see everything as computer simulations. Those porn animations are computer simulations which you are participating in when you are masturbating. We hear you.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 4:31:16 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I don't understand what is happening inside the mathematical abstract mind of CrumpyKrishna. It's like he is trying to paint a Mona Lisa, but his crooked logic is painting something more like the Leaning Tower of Pizza. You can slice it any way you want. He wants to say mathematics is a human invention. He wants to say the cosmos function based on mathematical principles. Can he slice it any way. But can we say we invented the cosmos? The gravity of his own words are crushing him. At least we have a written mathematical formulation for gravity. We also have the written math for electromagnetic forces and small and large nuclear forces. Those are the four forces that dictate everything that happens in this universe. All we have left to do is write the formula for the theory of everything that will hopefully explain everything that is going on inside the mystery of the crinkled CrumpyKrishna's head.
bulproof
Posts: 25,226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 8:33:37 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 4:31:16 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
I don't understand what is happening inside the mathematical abstract mind of CrumpyKrishna. It's like he is trying to paint a Mona Lisa, but his crooked logic is painting something more like the Leaning Tower of Pizza. You can slice it any way you want. He wants to say mathematics is a human invention. He wants to say the cosmos function based on mathematical principles. Can he slice it any way. But can we say we invented the cosmos? The gravity of his own words are crushing him. At least we have a written mathematical formulation for gravity. We also have the written math for electromagnetic forces and small and large nuclear forces. Those are the four forces that dictate everything that happens in this universe. All we have left to do is write the formula for the theory of everything that will hopefully explain everything that is going on inside the mystery of the crinkled CrumpyKrishna's head.
What colour is this weeks pajamas?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,865
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 11:04:24 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 1:27:47 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/9/2016 1:11:16 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.
If you don't believe this universe was intelligently designed than you believe it, and all within it, was a random occurrence.
If intelligence, which is in the universe, is a random occurrence then it is subjected to randomly changing.
If it can randomly change then, logic for instance, can evolve to where it will become more intelligent than now and negates its and yours (theirs) current reasoning.
If you believe your current reasoning and logic is subjected to a random change you cannot argue that you are certain your logic is defensible or sound.
If your logic can randomly change then you have no sound basis for any argument being defined as anything other than a happenstance of luck or chance and you can't even be sure that it is truly intelligent. It simply may be a as of yet less intelligent guess equivalent to that which the intellect of an ape could make.

I do not know what you are trying to say. I think you are trying to say the universe operates on random occurances. Yet there is nothing random within the infinitude of fervent insults waiting impatiently to begin insulting you. Cause & effect. The Big Bang was an effect, therefore it must have had a cause. What can cause the laws of expanding conservations to occur other than something causing it from outside its boundaries?
If you think the universe is random then so is your intelligence and therefore might not actually be intelligent. So it's subject to change, as is an argument the universe is random, hence not a solid foundation for a bullet proof line of reasoning or logic. However, if you think the universe was created via an intelligence then to that intelligence it would not be subjected to change "randomly" in all aspects because of the possibility of absolute knowledge being logically possible.. That doesn't mean that all the intelligence imparted to humanity won't evolve in regards to how humanity views things but it does include the logical possibility that some information could have a current absolute logical conclusion. A universe that's nothing but chance cannot be argued with 100 percent certainty that it's logic is absolute because it's logic is mere happenstance and subject to changing.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:14:03 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/10/2016 11:04:24 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 11/9/2016 1:27:47 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/9/2016 1:11:16 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:26:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
If you do not believe in the intelligent design for this universe, then you believe all civilizations become extinct before they become technologically mature. If you do not believe all civilizations have become extinct before they become capable of creating advanced technologies, then you believe all these civilizations have lost interest in creating simulations. If you do not believe in the first two suggestions, then you believe you are living inside the construct of a simulation. If you still refuse to believe in the proposed three suggestions, then you could very well be one of our human programmed simulations designed to deny everything. You deny the universe that is build on mathematical principles, to be anything other than what it actually is. The universe made of mathematics is made from an intelligent designer.

The human program cannot understand itself because it did not create itself. It cannot understand that only a creator can create the necessary mathematics from start to finish before its numerical unfolding became into its existence. There was never an evolution to mathematics. Mathematics cannot create new mathematics. The mathematics to the genetic numerical makeup of our univers is finite. This is why we teach finite mathematics. We cannot teach infinite mathematics in a finite universe, b'cause this universe has boundaries. It has boundaries because it has a designer. You cannot know if you are a designer or a design until you can become aware of your true self. As for myself, I can escape this universe because I am not a program bounded by these mathematical principles. This is why I can speak of other existences. What can you say, other than saying everything we have programmed you to say?

You can say you are not a simulation if you are one of the "others" thought to believe they are in control of this simulation. I would know some of these people. These are people caught inside the simulation within the simulation. The simulation of a simulation can only speak of the simulations beneath itself. I know of of three simulations running simultaneously. This is the extent of my knowledge. I may very well be only speaking from the tip of these three simulations that in truth, is the bottom of another three simulations. At least I can be honest with myself.
If you don't believe this universe was intelligently designed than you believe it, and all within it, was a random occurrence.
If intelligence, which is in the universe, is a random occurrence then it is subjected to randomly changing.
If it can randomly change then, logic for instance, can evolve to where it will become more intelligent than now and negates its and yours (theirs) current reasoning.
If you believe your current reasoning and logic is subjected to a random change you cannot argue that you are certain your logic is defensible or sound.
If your logic can randomly change then you have no sound basis for any argument being defined as anything other than a happenstance of luck or chance and you can't even be sure that it is truly intelligent. It simply may be a as of yet less intelligent guess equivalent to that which the intellect of an ape could make.

I do not know what you are trying to say. I think you are trying to say the universe operates on random occurances. Yet there is nothing random within the infinitude of fervent insults waiting impatiently to begin insulting you. Cause & effect. The Big Bang was an effect, therefore it must have had a cause. What can cause the laws of expanding conservations to occur other than something causing it from outside its boundaries?
If you think the universe is random then so is your intelligence and therefore might not actually be intelligent. So it's subject to change, as is an argument the universe is random, hence not a solid foundation for a bullet proof line of reasoning or logic. However, if you think the universe was created via an intelligence then to that intelligence it would not be subjected to change "randomly" in all aspects because of the possibility of absolute knowledge being logically possible.. That doesn't mean that all the intelligence imparted to humanity won't evolve in regards to how humanity views things but it does include the logical possibility that some information could have a current absolute logical conclusion. A universe that's nothing but chance cannot be argued with 100 percent certainty that it's logic is absolute because it's logic is mere happenstance and subject to changing.

No I do not think the universe is random. You keep saying I think the universe is random, which is weird, which is probably why you are a weird guy that struggles to write in a clear and concise manner.