Jump to topic:

Racist racist people

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 12:46:24 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Racist racist people. Ya that's you. Don't front. Some crazy fool white woman thinks she ain't a racist racist. Calling a black man a negro is a racist remark. No, I know you don't think it is. But you a racist racist person. Double racist. That's you. You think you can pretend to not be racist by using non-racial remarks, when you know you is? Is you better than black people? Is your pretentious grammar better than the evolution of silky Ebonics that don't talk like it's trying to take a constipated crap? Maybe you's dumb. Yep. That's how I feel about it.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 3:35:46 AM
At 11/11/2016 12:46:24 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Racist racist people. Ya that's you. Don't front. Some crazy fool white woman thinks she ain't a racist racist. Calling a black man a negro is a racist remark. No, I know you don't think it is. But you a racist racist person. Double racist. That's you. You think you can pretend to not be racist by using non-racial remarks, when you know you is? Is you better than black people? Is your pretentious grammar better than the evolution of silky Ebonics that don't talk like it's trying to take a constipated crap? Maybe you's dumb. Yep. That's how I feel about it.
There is no such thing as race. Therefore there is no such thing as racism.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 7:23:47 AM
At 11/11/2016 3:35:46 AM, janesix wrote:

I wish that were the case.
Just wait for a few generations and with few exceptions we will all be one race.
And no religion too....
Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say that I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 7:59:25 AM
At 11/11/2016 7:23:47 AM, Willows wrote:

Just wait for a few generations and with few exceptions we will all be one race.
And no religion too....
Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say that I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one.

We are all Africans. Etheopians to be exact.

There is no racism, only tribalism. It is human nature.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 8:24:36 AM

You get sicker by the day, besides which what on earth has this topic to do with religion?
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 11:26:40 AM

Take your jibber gabber to the social forum nutcase
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 1:16:12 PM
This is the reason why this thread was created. It was created because of the ignorant remarks, laced with the queen of all racist racists...welcome to the comments of annanicole:

" In other words, you think the negroes sat down and studiously examined the platforms of Obama and McCain - then 93% of them reached the conclusion that Mr. Obama's "social policies would be better for them" ???? That's what you really think? LMAO. I seriously doubt that you actually think that, but you have to somehow claim that these 93% of negroes actually cast educated votes when the majority aren't very well educated in the first place."

This is a white woman so bloated inside the fantasy of her own intellect, that she has daringly made an accusation of black people that better fits the portfolio of her own stupidity. Anybody who did not vote for Obama at the time of the moment that surely needed a change, needs to get changed upside the head.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 1:28:24 PM
At 11/11/2016 11:26:40 AM, KwLm wrote:

Take your jibber gabber to the social forum nutcase

I'll assume who have also made a complaint about the political topic of Trump, placed in this forum. You Sir, are a racist racist as you demonstrate each day with each post acting racist towards any thought that is not atheist. Can a Freemason be an atheist? Oh snap a lap. Go run some laps around the inside of your head that tires itself silly instead of admitting it was wrong. This is what the racist racist does.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 1:31:30 PM
At 11/11/2016 8:24:36 AM, tarantula wrote:

You get sicker by the day, besides which what on earth has this topic to do with religion?

What has any of your snarling comments ever had outside your racist racist remarks?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 1:36:55 PM

Only the racist racist would be so colorblind to think there is no race. Only the fasted rabbit doesn't run this race. But you are not this person if you have yet to become enlightened to the true essence that is your spirit. Even so. Even the spirit has colors. My colors are green and yellow, with speckles of all colors mixed in between. Do you know your colors?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 1:56:08 PM

And no religion too....

Only a racist racist would be so racist to say "I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one". This is NWO one world, one government, one religion, one dictator dictating what he feels everybody should be feeling. Ya feel me? It's cool if you don't because diversity is what makes humanity great. Only a racist racist would want to abolish all the races because he feels his race is the greatest.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 2:26:12 PM

Two negatives cancel each other to form a positive. A Racist Racist people would cancel racism to form a positive race. Just like you dunno what you dunno doesn't make you any dumber, you started out a zero and remain a zero.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 3:11:57 PM
At 11/11/2016 2:26:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Two negatives cancel each other to form a positive. A Racist Racist people would cancel racism to form a positive race. Just like you dunno what you dunno doesn't make you any dumber, you started out a zero and remain a zero.

Oh right, right, I see what's playing here. The king of all rascist racist trying to snap two right's to make a thing go wrong. This is the classic example of eraser racist. This is a very special type of racist. This is what we call, the racist eraser racist. This eraser racist can only erase everyone from his mind, to make him think he is the only one that matters.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 3:23:21 PM
At 11/11/2016 3:11:57 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Oh right, right, I see what's playing here. The king of all rascist racist trying to snap two right's to make a thing go wrong. This is the classic example of eraser racist. This is a very special type of racist. This is what we call, the racist eraser racist. This eraser racist can only erase everyone from his mind, to make him think he is the only one that matters.

Get someone to help you read. The word 'right' was never used in my post let alone two rights. You are seriously challenged.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 3:27:53 PM
At 11/11/2016 3:23:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Get someone to help you read. The word 'right' was never used in my post let alone two rights. You are seriously challenged.

Okay. Okay. I seriously accept your challenge. Ain't no racist eraser racist gonna get a rub on me. Bring it fool.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 3:42:41 PM
At 11/11/2016 3:27:53 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Okay. Okay. I seriously accept your challenge. Ain't no racist eraser racist gonna get a rub on me. Bring it fool.

I am glad you are willing to accept you are seriously challenged and will seek help for you poor reading and comprehension skills.
You should even seek help for your incoherency.
Just read the nonsense you are posting. You posted: "Ain't no racist eraser racist gonna get a rub on me. Bring it fool."
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 4:26:24 PM
At 11/11/2016 3:42:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am glad you are willing to accept you are seriously challenged and will seek help for you poor reading and comprehension skills.
Just read the nonsense you are posting. You posted: "Ain't no racist eraser racist gonna get a rub on me. Bring it fool."

Can somebody please get this stale crusty whitbread fool an intellectual dictionary? B'cuz I'm about to pop off this iQ little tip, no tippin' square, eraser racist.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 5:20:13 PM
At 11/11/2016 1:36:55 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Only the racist racist would be so colorblind to think there is no race. Only the fasted rabbit doesn't run this race. But you are not this person if you have yet to become enlightened to the true essence that is your spirit. Even so. Even the spirit has colors. My colors are green and yellow, with speckles of all colors mixed in between. Do you know your colors?
Define race.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 6:34:21 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 4:26:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/11/2016 3:42:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Can somebody please get this stale crusty whitbread fool an intellectual dictionary? B'cuz I'm about to pop off this iQ little tip, no tippin' square, eraser racist.

More incoherent nonsense from you. Now we know why your fianc" chose permanent separation. The thought of you returning was too much for her.
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 7:16:23 PM

When did calling a black man a negro become a racist remark? What else is racist? Is calling an African American man; black, is that racist?

Ken
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 8:51:56 PM
At 11/11/2016 5:20:13 PM, janesix wrote:

Define race.

Why don't you just tell me the definition you're using to pin this to whatever thought you got running so I don't have to run around in circles trying to figure out something that is probably going to be racist anyways. B'cuz that's what the racist racist does. The racist racist wants to keep a brother running down in circles. Keep a brother running in circles means a brother can't ever get the time to know what time it is.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 8:55:52 PM

And no religion too....

So, do you want one world government as well?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:01:49 PM
At 11/11/2016 8:51:56 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Define race.

Why don't you just tell me the definition you're using to pin this to whatever thought you got running so I don't have to run around in circles trying to figure out something that is probably going to be racist anyways. B'cuz that's what the racist racist does. The racist racist wants to keep a brother running down in circles. Keep a brother running in circles means a brother can't ever get the time to know what time it is.

There is no scientific or biological definition of race. Race is a made up cultural concept that incites violence and exlusionism. The idea of race should be discarded.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:29:10 PM
At 11/11/2016 9:01:49 PM, janesix wrote:

Define race.

There is no scientific or biological definition of race. Race is a made up cultural concept that incites violence and exlusionism. The idea of race should be discarded.

Easy for the little white girl living behind a white picket fence. The black man has to literally fence his way for a breath of white man's oxygen. Tell that to the black man who gets a beat down just for accidentally snatching a breath of what we thought was some free air. Hot air blowing up in your big head ballon is what you got. Yeah. Must be all nice and cozy up in there, breathing in some of that elitist air in the zenith just below the blue. We choking down here in the urban smogs. Puff puff and we just pass on out.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:36:11 PM
At 11/11/2016 9:29:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Define race.

Easy for the little white girl living behind a white picket fence. The black man has to literally fence his way for a breath of white man's oxygen. Tell that to the black man who gets a beat down just for accidentally snatching a breath of what we thought was some free air. Hot air blowing up in your big head ballon is what you got. Yeah. Must be all nice and cozy up in there, breathing in some of that elitist air in the zenith just below the blue. We choking down here in the urban smogs. Puff puff and we just pass on out.

There is no difference between a white man and a black man. If there is, describe this difference.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:50:44 PM
At 11/11/2016 9:36:11 PM, janesix wrote:

Define race.

There is no difference between a white man and a black man. If there is, describe this difference.

I see no difference. For me the black man is every bit as good as anyone. We are all created equal. But that doesn't mean that racism doesn't exist. It exists in the minds of the ignorant. Ignorance is colorblind. Ignorance is always the greatest enemy of humanity. I see a lot of racism around here. I see racist remarks made towards religion on a daily basis. I see people trying to make calculated moves to give religion a bad name. If you think religion is bad, then you are ignorant. If you think some pedophile Roman Catholic priest is an excuse to abolish the words and ways of Jesus, then you are ignorant. Jesus merely set the standard. If you do not like His standard for a way of life that will ultimately provide one with the greatest vibrations, then you are free to walk whatever way you wish.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:56:52 PM
At 11/11/2016 9:50:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:36:11 PM, janesix wrote:

Define race.

I see no difference. For me the black man is every bit as good as anyone. We are all created equal. But that doesn't mean that racism doesn't exist. It exists in the minds of the ignorant. Ignorance is colorblind. Ignorance is always the greatest enemy of humanity. I see a lot of racism around here. I see racist remarks made towards religion on a daily basis. I see people trying to make calculated moves to give religion a bad name. If you think religion is bad, then you are ignorant. If you think some pedophile Roman Catholic priest is an excuse to abolish the words and ways of Jesus, then you are ignorant. Jesus merely set the standard. If you do not like His standard for a way of life that will ultimately provide one with the greatest vibrations, then you are free to walk whatever way you wish.

You have to have races to have racism. You just said there are no differences.

What you are describing should be called tribalism or culturalism. Not racism.
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 2:16:51 AM
At 11/11/2016 9:56:52 PM, janesix wrote:
You have to have races to have racism. You just said there are no differences.

What you are describing should be called tribalism or culturalism. Not racism.

To get rid of the term "race" will not end what we currently call racism; they might call it something different, but it will be the same ole thing. Haters are not going to stop hating just because they took a word out of the dictionary.

Ken
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 6:57:47 AM
At 11/11/2016 8:55:52 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

And no religion too....

So, do you want one world government as well?

That was only a wish (by John Lennon).
We may end up having one race but there will still be geographical divides so one government would never work.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 8:04:17 AM
At 11/11/2016 1:56:08 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

And no religion too....

Only a racist racist would be so racist to say "I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one". This is NWO one world, one government, one religion, one dictator dictating what he feels everybody should be feeling. Ya feel me? It's cool if you don't because diversity is what makes humanity great. Only a racist racist would want to abolish all the races because he feels his race is the greatest.

I think what John Lennon was getting at was that because of societies becoming more integrated we will all be, by default, one homogenous race, coffee-coloured, slightly slanted eyes, neither short nor tall.
I think the human race will look pretty good in a few generations time.