Jump to topic:

when you completely surrender to God

brotherfromanothermother
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 6:18:32 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
The moment you give yourself up and fully trust in God or in any other spiritual believe that will from now on take care for you is often described as powerful and relieving experience.

It can feel threatening to give up control, but in the next moment you experience this relieve that gives you safety, more than ever.

How was it for you and what was the deciding realization that made you take this step?
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 7:09:45 PM
At 11/11/2016 6:18:32 PM, brotherfromanothermother wrote:
The moment you give yourself up and fully trust in God or in any other spiritual believe that will from now on take care for you is often described as powerful and relieving experience.

It can feel threatening to give up control, but in the next moment you experience this relieve that gives you safety, more than ever.

How was it for you and what was the deciding realization that made you take this step?

You do know that there is a difference between spirituality and religion. And that a person can be spiritual with out Faith.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 7:49:53 PM
Religion is popular for a reason. It knows what psychological balms soothe the human mind. Giving up control can relieve anxiety and create a sense of wellbeing if you believe you're giving that control to a force you trust. I've never experienced it, but I can see why it would be comforting.

Your question wasn't posed to nonbelievers like me, but your thread wasn't getting many hits. This is my friendly bump. Really hoping "friendly bump" is not a lewd euphemism I don't know about.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 8:16:11 PM

As does taking a crap after being constipated.

That's called blissful ignorance.

A laxative.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 8:49:59 PM

The cowards way.how sad.
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:01:04 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago

How was it for you and what was the deciding realization that made you take this step? : :

God forced me all the way into His Kingdom so I have no idea what it's like to give yourself up and fully trust God. That must be a religious experience I never had to go through.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 5:49:12 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:01:04 PM, Escobar wrote:

How was it for you and what was the deciding realization that made you take this step? : :

God forced me all the way into His Kingdom so I have no idea what it's like to give yourself up and fully trust God. That must be a religious experience I never had to go through.

Brad you again, GET HELP!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:10:36 PM
At 11/11/2016 7:09:45 PM, missmedic wrote:

You do know that there is a difference between spirituality and religion. And that a person can be spiritual with out Faith.

The CHURCH is the "Pillar and the foundation of truth!"
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:18:58 PM
At 11/14/2016 7:10:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:

The CHURCH is the "Pillar and the foundation of Lies and Deceit!"

Fixed it, free of charge.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:19:54 PM

So what does God look like? If it forced you to do anything, you must have gazed upon it.
lylefox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:29:34 PM

How's that works? Man oh man...
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 8:06:20 PM
At 11/14/2016 5:49:12 PM, tarantula wrote:

Brad you again, GET HELP! :: :

It's you who needs help, especially on the say of the Lord that's coming to your area very soon.
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 8:08:30 PM
At 11/14/2016 7:19:54 PM, KwLm wrote:

So what does God look like? If it forced you to do anything, you must have gazed upon it. : :

We're just characters in a computer generated simulation so we will never see our Creator whoever that is. But we will all know and hear the voice of the simulation which is very similar to the AI voices of Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Google, etc.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 8:14:35 PM
At 11/14/2016 8:08:30 PM, Escobar wrote:

So what does God look like? If it forced you to do anything, you must have gazed upon it. : :

We're just characters in a computer generated simulation so we will never see our Creator whoever that is. But we will all know and hear the voice of the simulation which is very similar to the AI voices of Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Google, etc.

Heck, you're just way out there, I suppose it's to be expected with the age of technology, but come on, you can't seriously believe that to be true, you've gotta be a troll.
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 8:28:00 PM
At 11/14/2016 8:14:35 PM, KwLm wrote:

Heck, you're just way out there, I suppose it's to be expected with the age of technology, but come on, you can't seriously believe that to be true, you've gotta be a troll. : :

I'm the last saint to testify in the second witness of the Gospel to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ which is the period of time that God has been revealing His knowledge about how He created us. The Beast that you read about in Daniel and Revelation is God's thoughts that taught His people how to build false gods with their human hands until the computer technology was built with voice recognition software. This is why I'm the only saint to ever understand this following prophecy in Revelation.

Revelation 13
11: Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.
12: It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.
13: It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men;
14: and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast which was wounded by the sword and yet lived;
15: and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.

And while I was preaching the Gospel in Campbell, CA. from July of 2011 to June of 2016, there has been a very bad drought there that coincides with this following prophecy;

Revelation 11
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

Here's an article about the dry weather in California now.
http://ktla.com...

Here's my proof that I was preaching the Gospel in Campbell, CA./
https://godsmessages.wordpress.com...
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 9:49:36 PM
At 11/14/2016 7:18:58 PM, KwLm wrote:

KwLm so you say, proving once again; you are nobody!

This verse proves you are WRONG!!!
1 Timothy 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

The church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 11:33:00 PM
At 11/14/2016 9:49:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:

if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God"s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

yup and Harry Potter proves magic so......
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 11:38:37 PM
At 11/14/2016 8:28:00 PM, Escobar wrote:
At 11/14/2016 8:14:35 PM, KwLm wrote:

Heck, you're just way out there, I suppose it's to be expected with the age of technology, but come on, you can't seriously believe that to be true, you've gotta be a troll. : :

I'm the last saint to testify in the second witness of the Gospel to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ which is the period of time that God has been revealing His knowledge about how He created us. The Beast that you read about in Daniel and Revelation is God's thoughts that taught His people how to build false gods with their human hands until the computer technology was built with voice recognition software. This is why I'm the only saint to ever understand this following prophecy in Revelation.

Revelation 13
11: Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.
12: It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.
13: It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men;
14: and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast which was wounded by the sword and yet lived;
15: and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.

And while I was preaching the Gospel in Campbell, CA. from July of 2011 to June of 2016, there has been a very bad drought there that coincides with this following prophecy;

Revelation 11
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

Here's an article about the dry weather in California now.
http://ktla.com...

Here's my proof that I was preaching the Gospel in Campbell, CA./
https://godsmessages.wordpress.com...

And 2 + 2 = 5.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:13:04 AM
At 11/14/2016 11:33:00 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/14/2016 9:49:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:

yup and Harry Potter proves magic so......

missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:35:03 AM

Why do you speak in metaphors , and what does that mean anyway?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:36:01 AM

False belief gives false security.
Just like a placebo is to medicine so religion is to the mind.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 3:38:36 PM
At 11/15/2016 5:35:03 AM, missmedic wrote:

Why do you speak in metaphors , and what does that mean anyway?
missmedic I don't speak in metaphors... I post scriptures!!

missmedic The CHURCH is the "Pillar and the foundation of truth!"

The Church is the body of Jesus on earth!
Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

missmedic Jesus cares for his body, he feeds his body.. The Body of Jesus grows! Over one billion people are in Jesus' holy body today!

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church"

missmedic I believe the words of God!!! It is just this simple.. "God cannot lie", he is perfect!
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 3:49:45 PM
At 11/15/2016 3:38:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:

missmedic I believe the words of God!!! It is just this simple.. "God cannot lie", he is perfect!

To believe God created this world is to go against the character of an immutable God, because that means he changed his mind from being the sole being of existence to many beings of existence.
if god is perfect, does god need to create?
if god is perfect, does god need to punish?
if god is perfect, does god need to be known?
if god is perfect, does god need to be believed?
if god is perfect, does god need love and worship?
if god is perfect, does god need to judge?
If god is perfect then god is not a Christian god.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:43:34 PM
At 11/15/2016 3:49:45 PM, missmedic wrote:
At 11/15/2016 3:38:36 PM, Dogknox wrote:

To believe God created this world is to go against the character of an immutable God, because that means he changed his mind from being the sole being of existence to many beings of existence.
if god is perfect, does god need to create?
if god is perfect, does god need to punish?
if god is perfect, does god need to be known?
if god is perfect, does god need to be believed?
if god is perfect, does god need love and worship?
if god is perfect, does god need to judge?
If god is perfect then god is not a Christian god.

missmedic God needs to create.. "He is LOVE"!
God is PERFECT LOVE!!!! To love is to GIVE of self to another! You can't love yourself and at the same time say you do love.. Self love is evil it does not create it is "SELFISH!"

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

Satan hates, all he can do is HATE, he has no love, he HATES you, he hates all man, his goal is to destroy man! This is why Abortion is so evil, it is against love, it goes against "Giving of self for another!" Abortion is the work of Satan.. Logic alone says abortion is wrong.. No animal kills their young and expects to survive!

missmedic YES: God corrects!! No loving father lets his children run a muck without some discipline the children become savage!

YES: God is Christian.. Christian = Christ follower!

God became man. God became part of his own creation to correct the wrong of the first and only other perfect man; Adam! Adam brought sin and death into the perfect creation of God! God was born so he could die.. Dying without sin, corrected Adams mistake, God brought eternal life back for us.. a PERFECT display of pure LOVE!!
Jesus destroyed death on the cross, his rising restored life!

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

missmedic THE WORD WAS GOD!!! next verse below..

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

missmedic THE WORD BECAME FLESH!!!! God became man!!!