Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

evolutionist left floundering AGAIN !!!!!!!!!

graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 8:18:25 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
good riddance to bad rubbish...

No, you're still here.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 8:53:58 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

Is is called the Theoryof Evolution. Isn't there still a missing link? Evolution does happen. It is a creation of a greater intelligence. It had to be set in motion somehow. I don't subscribe to the bible adam and eve stuff, but creation of some sort happens in the universe all the time.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:10:15 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

Empty offer. You simply ignore the evidence, even if you had the 10 million pounds to give, which I doubt.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:41:07 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 8:53:58 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

Is is called the Theoryof Evolution. Isn't there still a missing link? Evolution does happen. It is a creation of a greater intelligence. It had to be set in motion somehow. I don't subscribe to the bible adam and eve stuff, but creation of some sort happens in the universe all the time.

evolution is man's best guess at this time..
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:42:00 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 9:10:15 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

Empty offer. You simply ignore the evidence, even if you had the 10 million pounds to give, which I doubt.

really is that the same for the idiot offering 1.3 million for proving God exists..lol
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 10:07:25 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

The missing link was a creation of the popular press and has no real meaning in evolutionary biology. If you study a bit of biology you'll know that.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 10:12:10 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

So, who exactly debunked evolution and why is still considered a fact of nature?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 10:40:18 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 10:07:25 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

The missing link was a creation of the popular press and has no real meaning in evolutionary biology. If you study a bit of biology you'll know that.

hmm really, so the piltdown man was just a bad joke...lol
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 10:43:39 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 10:40:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:07:25 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

The missing link was a creation of the popular press and has no real meaning in evolutionary biology. If you study a bit of biology you'll know that.

hmm really, so the piltdown man was just a bad joke...lol

It was a hoax uncovered by scientists. Are you so ill-informed you didn't even know that? Wow.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 10:46:59 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 10:12:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

So, who exactly debunked evolution and why is still considered a fact of nature?

time and truth debunked evolution but as I said evolution keeps evolving to save itself...

not a missing link but a common ancestry, not over billions of years but sudden rapid changes, punctuated equilibrium, evolution or adaption or both...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 10:48:20 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 10:43:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:40:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:07:25 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

The missing link was a creation of the popular press and has no real meaning in evolutionary biology. If you study a bit of biology you'll know that.

hmm really, so the piltdown man was just a bad joke...lol

It was a hoax uncovered by scientists. Are you so ill-informed you didn't even know that? Wow.

it was a hoax, I know that but made necessary to try and find the missing link, the link was part of the theory..
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 11:56:58 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 10:46:59 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:12:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

So, who exactly debunked evolution and why is still considered a fact of nature?

time and truth debunked evolution

Yeah, I suspected a non-answer from you, just barking like a dog again.

but as I said evolution keeps evolving to save itself...

not a missing link but a common ancestry, not over billions of years but sudden rapid changes, punctuated equilibrium, evolution or adaption or both...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
distraff
Posts: 1,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 12:10:23 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

You are absolutely ridiculous. If you want evidence for evolution when why don't you just google it and do some research or go to a forum with people who know a lot about science? Most of us here are not really experts on evolution.

Here are some sites more suited for this:
https://www.quora.com...
http://www.evcforum.net...
http://www.scienceforums.net...
http://www.talkorigins.org...

Also I have never heard you convinvingly argue for creationism and asking for evidence for evolution without trying to prove your point of view is intellectual laziness and shows that you know you can't win if you have some burden of proof.
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 1:52:26 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Not by anything gog has ever written.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Willows
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 12:09:03 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 8:53:58 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

Is is called the Theoryof Evolution. Isn't there still a missing link? Evolution does happen. It is a creation of a greater intelligence. It had to be set in motion somehow. I don't subscribe to the bible adam and eve stuff, but creation of some sort happens in the universe all the time.

Nonsense.
You are confusing evolution with The Theory of Evolution from Origin of the Species.
There is no missing link.
There is no such thing as intelligent creation.
"Some how", "some sort".....you don't have a clue of what you are talking about.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 8:39:06 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 10:48:20 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:43:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:40:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:07:25 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

The missing link was a creation of the popular press and has no real meaning in evolutionary biology. If you study a bit of biology you'll know that.

hmm really, so the piltdown man was just a bad joke...lol

It was a hoax uncovered by scientists. Are you so ill-informed you didn't even know that? Wow.

it was a hoax, I know that but made necessary to try and find the missing link, the link was part of the theory..

That's rubbish. There's no missing link in any part of evolutionary theory.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:00:07 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 12:10:23 AM, distraff wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

You are absolutely ridiculous. If you want evidence for evolution when why don't you just google it and do some research or go to a forum with people who know a lot about science? Most of us here are not really experts on evolution.

Here are some sites more suited for this:
https://www.quora.com...
http://www.evcforum.net...
http://www.scienceforums.net...
http://www.talkorigins.org...

Also I have never heard you convinvingly argue for creationism and asking for evidence for evolution without trying to prove your point of view is intellectual laziness and shows that you know you can't win if you have some burden of proof.

because the evidence they have is just heresay, i have no way of testing the validity of what they are claiming...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:01:04 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 11:56:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:46:59 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:12:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

So, who exactly debunked evolution and why is still considered a fact of nature?

time and truth debunked evolution

Yeah, I suspected a non-answer from you, just barking like a dog again.

but as I said evolution keeps evolving to save itself...

not a missing link but a common ancestry, not over billions of years but sudden rapid changes, punctuated equilibrium, evolution or adaption or both...

common ancestry what does that mean exactly....
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:05:58 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 8:39:06 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:48:20 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:43:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:40:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:07:25 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

The missing link was a creation of the popular press and has no real meaning in evolutionary biology. If you study a bit of biology you'll know that.

hmm really, so the piltdown man was just a bad joke...lol

It was a hoax uncovered by scientists. Are you so ill-informed you didn't even know that? Wow.

it was a hoax, I know that but made necessary to try and find the missing link, the link was part of the theory..

That's rubbish. There's no missing link in any part of evolutionary theory.

yet there was for long enough...
distraff
Posts: 1,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:43:28 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:00:07 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/12/2016 12:10:23 AM, distraff wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

You are absolutely ridiculous. If you want evidence for evolution when why don't you just google it and do some research or go to a forum with people who know a lot about science? Most of us here are not really experts on evolution.

Here are some sites more suited for this:
https://www.quora.com...
http://www.evcforum.net...
http://www.scienceforums.net...
http://www.talkorigins.org...

Also I have never heard you convinvingly argue for creationism and asking for evidence for evolution without trying to prove your point of view is intellectual laziness and shows that you know you can't win if you have some burden of proof.

because the evidence they have is just heresay, i have no way of testing the validity of what they are claiming...

Since you are a Christian who believes in Genesis I am afraid that instead of being objective and fair to the evidence people present you are just going to try as hard as you can to not believe it.

You can convince yourself anything is wrong if you try as hard to disprove it, and approach the discussion as disproving them, rather than fairly evaluating the amount of evidence of their claims.

Are you willing to critically, fairly, and objectively evaluate the evidence for its merits and dismerits rather than just to try to find its dismerits?

I am curious what you believe. Do you believe the literal Garden of Eden story in seven days and a literal global flood? What would convince you that evolution is true hypothetically?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 2:44:12 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:01:04 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 11:56:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:46:59 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 10:12:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:50:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:48:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 9:44:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/11/2016 7:00:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

I dont know. You look and act a lot like a monkey.

are they still looking for the missing link..lol

No, they found you.

lol ... I think they gave up on the missing link a long time ago, that was another case of evolution itself evolving to survive debunking...

So, who exactly debunked evolution and why is still considered a fact of nature?

time and truth debunked evolution

Yeah, I suspected a non-answer from you, just barking like a dog again.

but as I said evolution keeps evolving to save itself...

not a missing link but a common ancestry, not over billions of years but sudden rapid changes, punctuated equilibrium, evolution or adaption or both...

common ancestry what does that mean exactly....

You mean you don't know what it means? And, here you are rejecting evolution. And, you don't see how dishonest that is?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 2:50:19 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

Again, no one wants to bother with the Christian Fatihah.

I asked for proof of money and a standard of evidence, you failed to provide either.
Stupidape
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 9:14:29 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
"I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could..." graceofgod

Science by its very nature works in probability. Science cannot 100% prove humans exist let alone evolution. A good scientist never makes 100% claims. Anyone who says there is a 100% chance that cigarettes causes cancer is not being scientific. Saying cigarettes probably causes cancer is scientific. Just as human probably exist and evolution is probably true.

Our court systems work this way too, beyond a reasonable doubt as opposed to shadow of doubt.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 2:26:08 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:43:28 AM, distraff wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:00:07 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/12/2016 12:10:23 AM, distraff wrote:
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

I think that puts the evolution theory to bed for ever...

good riddance to bad rubbish...

You are absolutely ridiculous. If you want evidence for evolution when why don't you just google it and do some research or go to a forum with people who know a lot about science? Most of us here are not really experts on evolution.

Here are some sites more suited for this:
https://www.quora.com...
http://www.evcforum.net...
http://www.scienceforums.net...
http://www.talkorigins.org...

Also I have never heard you convinvingly argue for creationism and asking for evidence for evolution without trying to prove your point of view is intellectual laziness and shows that you know you can't win if you have some burden of proof.

because the evidence they have is just heresay, i have no way of testing the validity of what they are claiming...

Since you are a Christian who believes in Genesis I am afraid that instead of being objective and fair to the evidence people present you are just going to try as hard as you can to not believe it.

You can convince yourself anything is wrong if you try as hard to disprove it, and approach the discussion as disproving them, rather than fairly evaluating the amount of evidence of their claims.

Are you willing to critically, fairly, and objectively evaluate the evidence for its merits and dismerits rather than just to try to find its dismerits?

I am curious what you believe. Do you believe the literal Garden of Eden story in seven days and a literal global flood? What would convince you that evolution is true hypothetically?

i will judge evolution by the bible....

garden of eden story in seven days??? don't quite understand that...

global flood yes...actually we have had two but that's a different story...
Lynx_N
Posts: 276
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 2:30:22 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 6:28:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I offered 10 million pounds to anyone who could prove to me evolution is true beyond any doubt and no one could...

*cough* *cough* http://www.debate.org... *cough*
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet