Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why did god create us to be so violent?

janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 8:58:14 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

Believers tell us we are made in Gods image, that should explain it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
PureX
Posts: 1,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 9:17:24 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

The only other distinction that I can think of to correlate our increased violence with is our increased sociological complexity. Perhaps with that increase in sociological complexity comes an increase in possible aberrant behavior. I don't know what else could account for it.

As to "God's" responsibility, I don't think blaming our bad behavior on some transcendental existential entity that we know nothing at all about will prove particularly wise or informative.
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 9:20:20 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 9:17:24 PM, PureX wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

The only other distinction that I can think of to correlate our increased violence with is our increased sociological complexity. Perhaps with that increase in sociological complexity comes an increase in possible aberrant behavior. I don't know what else could account for it.


As to "God's" responsibility, I don't think blaming our bad behavior on some transcendental existential entity that we know nothing at all about will prove particularly wise or informative.

I agree. We can blame evolution.
PureX
Posts: 1,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 9:38:57 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 9:20:20 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:17:24 PM, PureX wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

The only other distinction that I can think of to correlate our increased violence with is our increased sociological complexity. Perhaps with that increase in sociological complexity comes an increase in possible aberrant behavior. I don't know what else could account for it.


As to "God's" responsibility, I don't think blaming our bad behavior on some transcendental existential entity that we know nothing at all about will prove particularly wise or informative.

I agree. We can blame evolution.

If we blame anything, it should be ourselves. After all, there is no reason that we have to be so violent. We could choose not to be if we wanted to.
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 9:42:05 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 9:38:57 PM, PureX wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:20:20 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:17:24 PM, PureX wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

The only other distinction that I can think of to correlate our increased violence with is our increased sociological complexity. Perhaps with that increase in sociological complexity comes an increase in possible aberrant behavior. I don't know what else could account for it.


As to "God's" responsibility, I don't think blaming our bad behavior on some transcendental existential entity that we know nothing at all about will prove particularly wise or informative.

I agree. We can blame evolution.

If we blame anything, it should be ourselves. After all, there is no reason that we have to be so violent. We could choose not to be if we wanted to.

True but we cant help that our males have such high testosterone.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 9:51:03 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

And yet, this small sampling of your work is plenty of proof of your hypocrisy, Mr. Pot.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 9:51:33 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

Prove humans arent violent.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 10:54:00 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

I think, Jane, it's not something that's really hard wired into us, but more along the lines of our capacity to do things as humans. So basically, the entire history of humans and what they've done is merely a catalogue of all the things humans are capable of doing. It's more a matter of diversity in humans, often explained by traits and characteristics that have evolved in us, how we can combine them to foster other characteristics coupled with our mental capacities, flaws and faults. Our environment can even have drastic effects on our morals and ethics.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 10:59:45 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 10:54:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

I think, Jane, it's not something that's really hard wired into us, but more along the lines of our capacity to do things as humans. So basically, the entire history of humans and what they've done is merely a catalogue of all the things humans are capable of doing. It's more a matter of diversity in humans, often explained by traits and characteristics that have evolved in us, how we can combine them to foster other characteristics coupled with our mental capacities, flaws and faults. Our environment can even have drastic effects on our morals and ethics.
The oddest thing is that humans are also the most altruistic animals. Its pretty strange that we vary so dramatically.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:07:15 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 10:59:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 10:54:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

I think, Jane, it's not something that's really hard wired into us, but more along the lines of our capacity to do things as humans. So basically, the entire history of humans and what they've done is merely a catalogue of all the things humans are capable of doing. It's more a matter of diversity in humans, often explained by traits and characteristics that have evolved in us, how we can combine them to foster other characteristics coupled with our mental capacities, flaws and faults. Our environment can even have drastic effects on our morals and ethics.
The oddest thing is that humans are also the most altruistic animals. Its pretty strange that we vary so dramatically.

I don't thing it so strange. If the postulate of diversity of species in evolution is to be supported in humans, this would be one good example. It was bound to happen. Evolution is completely indifferent to our emotions, morals and ethics, so there's no reason to be alarmed when we commit atrocities, in spite of their horror.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:20:10 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 9:51:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

And yet, this small sampling of your work is plenty of proof of your hypocrisy, Mr. Pot.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

What are you trying to say? The first link opened my racist racist thread. The other links didn't open for me. Probably because this site is racist. I'm not racist. You think I'm racist? You think I was actually making fun of black people? I was making fun of you and annanicole and everyone else that isn't me. Because I'm not racist. I bet you're a racist. Yeah. I think we can prove that. I know I can prove annanicole is racist. Why aren't you jumping all over her since she was the main reason for the creation of the thread. I know. It's because you're a racist.
Willows
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:24:01 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

If you think primates are bad enough, how about those lovely smiling dolphins splashing around so carefree. They are aggressive predators, the males roam in packs hunting down a female to gang-rape, often killing her.

Then there is the parasite wasp that lays its eggs by injecting them into a stunned live beetle. The beetle then endures an agonising life until the wasp larvae hatch at which time they slowly devour the beetle.

Yes, I'm sure that ruthless bugger sits up there on his golden throne sadistically laughing at his dog eat dog creations below.

Incidentally, of all the murders committed in the bible, God was responsible for 1.2 million (excluding the great flood and Sodom and Gomorrah), Satan was responsible for 7.
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:27:16 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Goddamn it, internet, why must you never let me forget about dolphin gang rape? I was HAPPY thinking they were intelligent playful creatures that sometimes protect us from sharks. Do you understand? I was HAPPY in my ignorance.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:29:41 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 9:51:33 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

Prove humans arent violent.

I prove that everyday I go outside and interact with humanity. The individual is not violent. What becomes violent is the collective mentality that becomes warped by people blogging and talking in ways to convince the public of becoming violent, by spreading lies. You are one of these people. Politicians are these people. The NWO agenda is ultimately to blame with their brainwashed Masonic agenda of order out of chaos. Get real. You are the problem. Jesus is the solution. Jesus preached of love and peace. I suggest you start doing the same instead of trying to incite violence with your racist remarks of people you hate. You simply hate yourself because you have separated yourself from the true essence that is the unconditional love of God.
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:29:44 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 11:20:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:51:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

And yet, this small sampling of your work is plenty of proof of your hypocrisy, Mr. Pot.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

What are you trying to say? The first link opened my racist racist thread. The other links didn't open for me. Probably because this site is racist. I'm not racist. You think I'm racist? You think I was actually making fun of black people? I was making fun of you and annanicole and everyone else that isn't me. Because I'm not racist. I bet you're a racist. Yeah. I think we can prove that. I know I can prove annanicole is racist. Why aren't you jumping all over her since she was the main reason for the creation of the thread. I know. It's because you're a racist.
Says the homophobic anti-semite.
Willows
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:36:41 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 11:27:16 PM, Casten wrote:
Goddamn it, internet, why must you never let me forget about dolphin gang rape? I was HAPPY thinking they were intelligent playful creatures that sometimes protect us from sharks. Do you understand? I was HAPPY in my ignorance.

Sorry about that, you must feel really torn when you walk into the bathroom now and look at that misty blue poster on the wall.
Willows
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:39:28 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 11:29:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:51:33 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

Prove humans arent violent.

I prove that everyday I go outside and interact with humanity. The individual is not violent. What becomes violent is the collective mentality that becomes warped by people blogging and talking in ways to convince the public of becoming violent, by spreading lies. You are one of these people. Politicians are these people. The NWO agenda is ultimately to blame with their brainwashed Masonic agenda of order out of chaos. Get real. You are the problem. Jesus is the solution. Jesus preached of love and peace. I suggest you start doing the same instead of trying to incite violence with your racist remarks of people you hate. You simply hate yourself because you have separated yourself from the true essence that is the unconditional love of God.

And ever since the alleged Jesus preached peace how many of "His" devotees have ripped each other's heads off in "His" name?
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:39:44 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 11:36:41 PM, Willows wrote:
At 11/12/2016 11:27:16 PM, Casten wrote:
Goddamn it, internet, why must you never let me forget about dolphin gang rape? I was HAPPY thinking they were intelligent playful creatures that sometimes protect us from sharks. Do you understand? I was HAPPY in my ignorance.

Sorry about that, you must feel really torn when you walk into the bathroom now and look at that misty blue poster on the wall.

I don't even read "save the dolphins" anymore, I read "save the gang rapists." I hope you're all freaking happy with yourselves.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:50:52 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 11:29:44 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 11:20:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:51:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

And yet, this small sampling of your work is plenty of proof of your hypocrisy, Mr. Pot.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

What are you trying to say? The first link opened my racist racist thread. The other links didn't open for me. Probably because this site is racist. I'm not racist. You think I'm racist? You think I was actually making fun of black people? I was making fun of you and annanicole and everyone else that isn't me. Because I'm not racist. I bet you're a racist. Yeah. I think we can prove that. I know I can prove annanicole is racist. Why aren't you jumping all over her since she was the main reason for the creation of the thread. I know. It's because you're a racist.
Says the homophobic anti-semite.

Nope. I'm neither. You're a pig. Literally. You're a pig. But you're also psychotic so maybe that was just one of your voices spreading hate because you are literally possessed. Those voices want to take control of you. They already have. The only thing the pills do is make you unaware of what's actually going on.
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:52:43 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 11:50:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 11:29:44 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 11:20:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:51:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

And yet, this small sampling of your work is plenty of proof of your hypocrisy, Mr. Pot.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

What are you trying to say? The first link opened my racist racist thread. The other links didn't open for me. Probably because this site is racist. I'm not racist. You think I'm racist? You think I was actually making fun of black people? I was making fun of you and annanicole and everyone else that isn't me. Because I'm not racist. I bet you're a racist. Yeah. I think we can prove that. I know I can prove annanicole is racist. Why aren't you jumping all over her since she was the main reason for the creation of the thread. I know. It's because you're a racist.
Says the homophobic anti-semite.

Nope. I'm neither. You're a pig. Literally. You're a pig. But you're also psychotic so maybe that was just one of your voices spreading hate because you are literally possessed. Those voices want to take control of you. They already have. The only thing the pills do is make you unaware of what's actually going on.

Spreading the love like a true christian. Jesus would be proud.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:54:11 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 11:39:28 PM, Willows wrote:
At 11/12/2016 11:29:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:51:33 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

Prove humans arent violent.

I prove that everyday I go outside and interact with humanity. The individual is not violent. What becomes violent is the collective mentality that becomes warped by people blogging and talking in ways to convince the public of becoming violent, by spreading lies. You are one of these people. Politicians are these people. The NWO agenda is ultimately to blame with their brainwashed Masonic agenda of order out of chaos. Get real. You are the problem. Jesus is the solution. Jesus preached of love and peace. I suggest you start doing the same instead of trying to incite violence with your racist remarks of people you hate. You simply hate yourself because you have separated yourself from the true essence that is the unconditional love of God.

And ever since the alleged Jesus preached peace how many of "His" devotees have ripped each other's heads off in "His" name?

Zero.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:58:06 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 11:52:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 11:50:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 11:29:44 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/12/2016 11:20:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:51:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/12/2016 9:42:45 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Maybe it's because you don't believe in God. Maybe it's because you hate all Christians and Muslims, while calling anyone who can prove you wrong a pig. That's pretty messed up. I can prove that the world is not as violent as you would like it to be, and you would call me a pig for this. I think maybe you're just a big fat racist. Jesus says to love your enemies, yet you wish to create enemies. The world of an atheist is a scary place.

And yet, this small sampling of your work is plenty of proof of your hypocrisy, Mr. Pot.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

What are you trying to say? The first link opened my racist racist thread. The other links didn't open for me. Probably because this site is racist. I'm not racist. You think I'm racist? You think I was actually making fun of black people? I was making fun of you and annanicole and everyone else that isn't me. Because I'm not racist. I bet you're a racist. Yeah. I think we can prove that. I know I can prove annanicole is racist. Why aren't you jumping all over her since she was the main reason for the creation of the thread. I know. It's because you're a racist.
Says the homophobic anti-semite.

Nope. I'm neither. You're a pig. Literally. You're a pig. But you're also psychotic so maybe that was just one of your voices spreading hate because you are literally possessed. Those voices want to take control of you. They already have. The only thing the pills do is make you unaware of what's actually going on.

Spreading the love like a true christian. Jesus would be proud.

Woudyou rather me lie to you and say those pills are helping you, when all they are really doing is masking the problem. If you don't believe me then stop taking them. See what happens. Those pills don't fix anything. Jesus didn't need pills to cast out demons. Just pray to God. He will help you.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:16:59 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

it must be their natural state as you don't believe God exists...
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:20:29 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:16:59 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

it must be their natural state as you don't believe God exists...

But you do. So why did god create humans that way? Or are you going to avoid the hard questions like theists always do?
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:22:32 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:20:29 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:16:59 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

it must be their natural state as you don't believe God exists...

But you do. So why did god create humans that way? Or are you going to avoid the hard questions like theists always do?

you can't blame God...

I can...lol
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:24:13 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:22:32 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:20:29 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:16:59 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

it must be their natural state as you don't believe God exists...

But you do. So why did god create humans that way? Or are you going to avoid the hard questions like theists always do?

you can't blame God...

I can...lol

That your god is a sadist is funny to you?
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:28:31 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:24:13 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:22:32 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:20:29 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:16:59 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

it must be their natural state as you don't believe God exists...

But you do. So why did god create humans that way? Or are you going to avoid the hard questions like theists always do?

you can't blame God...

I can...lol

That your god is a sadist is funny to you?

no, the fact you think someone who you claim doesn't exist is a sadist, that is funny...lol
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:30:41 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:28:31 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:24:13 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:22:32 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:20:29 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:16:59 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/12/2016 8:44:35 PM, janesix wrote:
I just read an article that primates are the most violent mammals, with humans second only to chimpanzees.

Why are god's special creatures so violent, and why did he create us that way?

it must be their natural state as yoiu don't believe God exists...

But you do. So why did god create humans that way? Or are you going to avoid the hard questions like theists always do?

you can't blame God...

I can...lol

That your god is a sadist is funny to you?

no, the fact you think someone who you claim doesn't exist is a sadist, that is funny...lol

Still not going to answer the question i see. Typical christian.