Jump to topic:

Of sheep & goats & sticks

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 10:06:43 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Genetic engineering defined by the intelligent designer and creator of all that exists.

Genesis 30
37Then Jacob took some fresh branches from poplar, almond, and plane trees and peeled off strips of bark, making white streaks on them. 38Then he placed these peeled branches in the watering troughs where the flocks came to drink, for that was where they mated. 39And when they mated in front of the white-streaked branches, they gave birth to young that were streaked, speckled, and spotted. 40Jacob separated those lambs from Laban"s flock. And at mating time he turned the flock to face Laban"s animals that were streaked or black. This is how he built his own flock instead of increasing Laban"s.

41Whenever the stronger females were ready to mate, Jacob would place the peeled branches in the watering troughs in front of them. Then they would mate in front of the branches. 42But he didn"t do this with the weaker ones, so the weaker lambs belonged to Laban, and the stronger ones were Jacob"s. 43As a result, Jacob became very wealthy, with large flocks of sheep and goats, female and male servants, and many camels and donkeys.
Doubt this at your eternal peril, for these are the words of a revenging god.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 10:44:02 AM
At 11/13/2016 10:06:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Genetic engineering defined by the intelligent designer and creator of all that exists.

Genesis 30
37Then Jacob took some fresh branches from poplar, almond, and plane trees and peeled off strips of bark, making white streaks on them. 38Then he placed these peeled branches in the watering troughs where the flocks came to drink, for that was where they mated. 39And when they mated in front of the white-streaked branches, they gave birth to young that were streaked, speckled, and spotted. 40Jacob separated those lambs from Laban"s flock. And at mating time he turned the flock to face Laban"s animals that were streaked or black. This is how he built his own flock instead of increasing Laban"s.

41Whenever the stronger females were ready to mate, Jacob would place the peeled branches in the watering troughs in front of them. Then they would mate in front of the branches. 42But he didn"t do this with the weaker ones, so the weaker lambs belonged to Laban, and the stronger ones were Jacob"s. 43As a result, Jacob became very wealthy, with large flocks of sheep and goats, female and male servants, and many camels and donkeys.

Would that be the Devil by any chance?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 10:47:44 AM
At 11/13/2016 10:44:02 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Genesis 30

I haven't heard anyone claiming that the devil is the intelligent designer and creator of all that exists. Can you quote something for me?
And please be careful using the word chance, the seagulls will swoop on that faster than on a sick prawn.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 1:01:42 PM
Can any of you godists explain why you believe this? It is after all the word of your god. Can any of you provide evidence of the veracity of this claim made by your god?
Goats and sheep and their herders still exist, there should be mountains of evidence of your god's genetic engineering by this method.
I'll wait.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 1:33:09 PM
At 11/13/2016 10:47:44 AM, bulproof wrote:

Genesis 30

I haven't heard anyone claiming that the devil is the intelligent designer and creator of all that exists. Can you quote something for me?
And please be careful using the word chance, the seagulls will swoop on that faster than on a sick prawn.

I am sorry but when reading are the words of a revenging god, the first personification that popped into my head was the Devil. The thing is that the description "a revenging god" is not exactly how religion sells God these days. They rather see him as something nice, all good, fluffy and innocent. The old day of brimstone and Thor's Hammer are far behind though I do believe that there are still some rather nasty Muslim terrorist extremists who see their God in that fashion.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 2:06:55 PM
At 11/13/2016 1:33:09 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/13/2016 10:47:44 AM, bulproof wrote:

Genesis 30

I am sorry but when reading are the words of a revenging god, the first personification that popped into my head was the Devil. The thing is that the description "a revenging god" is not exactly how religion sells God these days. They rather see him as something nice, all good, fluffy and innocent. The old day of brimstone and Thor's Hammer are far behind though I do believe that there are still some rather nasty Muslim terrorist extremists who see their God in that fashion.

I am relying entirely on the biblical representation of their god, I have no opinion one way or the other. It is a problem for godists and has been for just a couple of thousand years since their gods were created.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 3:12:04 PM
You are all quite fearful of the dross your god spews in his holy book aren't you?
Pathetic really.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 5:45:59 PM
At 11/13/2016 3:12:04 PM, bulproof wrote:
You are all quite fearful of the dross your god spews in his holy book aren't you?
Pathetic really.

The higher intellects are never fearful of the lower intellectualism of those below them, nor hateful. The law of vibrations. An angry person becomes hateful because they cannot think clearly through the muddles of disinformationist, become products of misinformation. Therein becoming the racist disinformationist against truths because they cannot think clearly a way beyond this lowly mindset. There is a direct correlation between knowledge and vibrations. With greater knowledge brings greater understandings, which increase higher vibrations which increase capabilities of becoming compassionate. This is why the Holy Spirit is filled with pure love. Love will always conquer hate. Hate is like a snake that devours its own tail.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 1:16:38 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 5:45:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Pathetic really.

The higher intellects are never fearful of the lower intellectualism of those below them, nor hateful. The law of vibrations. An angry person becomes hateful because they cannot think clearly through the muddles of disinformationist, become products of misinformation. Therein becoming the racist disinformationist against truths because they cannot think clearly a way beyond this lowly mindset. There is a direct correlation between knowledge and vibrations. With greater knowledge brings greater understandings, which increase higher vibrations which increase capabilities of becoming compassionate. This is why the Holy Spirit is filled with pure love. Love will always conquer hate. Hate is like a snake that devours its own tail.
There are just so many of you wandering around in that bonce.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 1:32:45 AM
At 11/14/2016 1:16:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/13/2016 5:45:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Pathetic really.

There are just so many of you wandering around in that bonce.

I'm not sure what that means, other than a meaningless insult. I'm not sure how these insults are supposed to weaken my standing position, that states the insult can only insult because it cannot effectively argue its position, other than being in the lowly positions that cannot see its ineffective position. What was your position again?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 2:17:33 AM
Anyone?
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:05:58 PM

Genesis 30

Doubt this at your eternal peril, for these are the words of a revenging god. : :

Then He had man build modern computer technology and voice recognition software to help us understand what His technology is like that was used to convert His thoughts into all those false images that look very real to us people.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 5:43:38 PM
At 11/14/2016 2:17:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Anyone?

What is it that you have issue with? Maybe I can help
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 12:19:50 AM
At 11/14/2016 5:43:38 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
Anyone?

Read the OP, that may help.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 12:58:08 AM
At 11/15/2016 12:19:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
Anyone?

I read it earlier
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 1:48:47 AM
At 11/15/2016 12:58:08 AM, Danb6177 wrote:
Anyone?

I read it earlier
You obviously can't then.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 1:52:26 AM
At 11/15/2016 1:48:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
Anyone?

I read it earlier

Ok this is pointless. I thought you made the thread because you had a question clearly I was wrong. You must have been bored today
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 2:15:28 AM
At 11/15/2016 1:52:26 AM, Danb6177 wrote:
Anyone?

I read it earlier

Ok this is pointless. I thought you made the thread because you had a question clearly I was wrong. You must have been bored today
Intelligent people would recognise the question contained in the idiocy provided in the OP.
You are obviously excused.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 2:35:12 AM
At 11/15/2016 2:15:28 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/15/2016 1:52:26 AM, Danb6177 wrote:
Anyone?

I read it earlier

Intelligent people would recognise the question contained in the idiocy provided in the OP.
You are obviously excused.

I forget that you are person that one cannot converse with. ill be more careful.