Jump to topic:

Jesus the Preacher.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 11:07:27 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
In three years of preaching the authors of the NT record Jesus as speaking a total of 2026 words and most of that is conversation and not preaching.
But I'm prepared to give the benefit of doubt and call all 2026 words preaching his father's message, as is claimed.
In three years he spoke for 15 minutes and that got him crucified, are you fukin' serious?
bahahahahaha.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:00:53 PM
At 11/13/2016 11:07:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
In three years of preaching the authors of the NT record Jesus as speaking a total of 2026 words and most of that is conversation and not preaching.
But I'm prepared to give the benefit of doubt and call all 2026 words preaching his father's message, as is claimed.
In three years he spoke for 15 minutes and that got him crucified, are you fukin' serious?
bahahahahaha.
actually, NT does not say "this is what all Jesus said", or "we have written down each and everyword Jesus spoke about his minisyry in this three years" or like that.

but it leads to another question: so, we do not know everything about Jesus' message. only a minor part of it is saved (assuming NT is a reliable, true account).

if a jesus believer comes and says "no, what is written in 4 gospels is enougj for his message" then now we can laugh at it.

20 minute talk in 3 years about the message.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:03:55 PM
At 11/13/2016 12:00:53 PM, Artur wrote:
bahahahahaha.
actually, NT does not say "this is what all Jesus said", or "we have written down each and everyword Jesus spoke about his minisyry in this three years" or like that.

but it leads to another question: so, we do not know everything about Jesus' message. only a minor part of it is saved (assuming NT is a reliable, true account).

if a jesus believer comes and says "no, what is written in 4 gospels is enougj for his message" then now we can laugh at it.

20 minute talk in 3 years about the message.
Thanks for that meaningless twaddle.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:23:30 PM
bahahahahaha.

In those days, three words would have got you crucified..."F*** the Romans".
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:36:21 PM
At 11/13/2016 12:23:30 PM, Willows wrote:
bahahahahaha.

In those days, three words would have got you crucified..."F*** the Romans".
Not if you washed it off the wall before sunrise. LOL
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 2:55:55 PM
bahahahahaha. : :

Christians believe the Bible is the Word of God. LOL !!!!!!!

God has had me write and speak millions of words in the past 8 years to reveal the Tree of Life. If all the written and spoken words that God's saints and prophets produced for Him were put in written form, all the Christians would die before they finished reading them all and they certainly wouldn't understand them.