Jump to topic:

Atheist becomes a god. Is he still an Atheist

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 2:14:27 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
When the atheist becomes a god, does this mean he is still an atheist that assumes he was not created by the likes of at least one advanced civilization in existence, of a universe that is almost ten billion-years old? Humanity is in the process of creating a simulated universe within the construct of a computer - much like the physical universe that has become our cosmic computer - whereas an artificial intelligence will begin to contemplate itself, just as we live to reconstruct the origins of our existence. Will our artificial brainchild dismiss its origins as a product of the atheist now becoming a god? or will it accept the Bible of beliefs given to its genesis, as we rewrite the final coding to its birth that could very well be programmed in six days? If you can understand what I'm saying, then take a day to rest in a celebratory holiday of intellectual achievement.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 2:27:32 PM
At 11/13/2016 2:14:27 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
When the atheist becomes a god, does this mean he is still an atheist that assumes he was not created by the likes of at least one advanced civilization in existence, of a universe that is almost ten billion-years old? Humanity is in the process of creating a simulated universe within the construct of a computer - much like the physical universe that has become our cosmic computer - whereas an artificial intelligence will begin to contemplate itself, just as we live to reconstruct the origins of our existence. Will our artificial brainchild dismiss its origins as a product of the atheist now becoming a god? or will it accept the Bible of beliefs given to its genesis, as we rewrite the final coding to its birth that could very well be programmed in six days? If you can understand what I'm saying, then take a day to rest in a celebratory holiday of intellectual achievement.

For once you pose an interesting thought. If someone created a universe within a computer, would he be God... My answer is "No, he would not" for even though he would have created a universe within a computer and therefore be a creator of sorts, he would not have created the universe that he and the computer are a part of and therefore he would not be God as he would not have created that universe.

Anyways, if there is a God than he must surely be the Pastafarian God as it is the latest (and therefore the most accurate) incarnation of God.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 3:02:10 PM
At 11/13/2016 2:27:32 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

For once you pose an interesting thought. If someone created a universe within a computer, would he be God... My answer is "No, he would not" for even though he would have created a universe within a computer and therefore be a creator of sorts, he would not have created the universe that he and the computer are a part of and therefore he would not be God as he would not have created that universe.

Anyways, if there is a God than he must surely be the Pastafarian God as it is the latest (and therefore the most accurate) incarnation of God.

What about gods and God? Obviously we cannot create our own energy, other than transferring it into a separate manifestation of our imaginations, according to the undeniable law of energy conservation. Only a God can be the true Creator. But we can still become gods. We can become creators to a lesser degree that is still apart of the greatest degree that always starts from a beginning. It's difficult to fathom what that beginning is when the lowest number of 9 can only see the number before it, yet thinks it's the highest number in existence. Yet the number of 1 is technically the highest number that created all numbers after it.
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 4:36:41 PM
If God believes in no higher authority, only in himself; then we may say that all self-aware beings must of necessity believe in themselves. So this isn"t saying much on behalf of God. But the other consequence of this answer is far more interesting. If we accept then that God doesn"t have a belief in a being higher than himself, we must conclude that God is without belief in a supreme being and is therefore an atheist.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 4:53:46 PM
At 11/13/2016 4:36:41 PM, missmedic wrote:
If God believes in no higher authority, only in himself; then we may say that all self-aware beings must of necessity believe in themselves. So this isn"t saying much on behalf of God. But the other consequence of this answer is far more interesting. If we accept then that God doesn"t have a belief in a being higher than himself, we must conclude that God is without belief in a supreme being and is therefore an atheist.

Who can say there is not a God above God? In this case our God would be a lowercase God in respects to the infinitude of eluding mysteries of original origins. Indignity becomes mind boggling. I can't even wrap my head around it because it's impossible to confine.
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 2:45:10 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
When the atheist becomes a god, does this mean he is still an atheist that assumes he was not created by the likes of at least one advanced civilization in existence, of a universe that is almost ten billion-years old? Humanity is in the process of creating a simulated universe within the construct of a computer - much like the physical universe that has become our cosmic computer - whereas an artificial intelligence will begin to contemplate itself, just as we live to reconstruct the origins of our existence. Will our artificial brainchild dismiss its origins as a product of the atheist now becoming a god? or will it accept the Bible of beliefs given to its genesis, as we rewrite the final coding to its birth that could very well be programmed in six days? If you can understand what I'm saying, then take a day to rest in a celebratory holiday of intellectual achievement. : :

We are God's thoughts so we have no choice but to be God's.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 2:59:41 PM
At 11/14/2016 2:45:10 PM, Escobar wrote:
When the atheist becomes a god, does this mean he is still an atheist that assumes he was not created by the likes of at least one advanced civilization in existence, of a universe that is almost ten billion-years old? Humanity is in the process of creating a simulated universe within the construct of a computer - much like the physical universe that has become our cosmic computer - whereas an artificial intelligence will begin to contemplate itself, just as we live to reconstruct the origins of our existence. Will our artificial brainchild dismiss its origins as a product of the atheist now becoming a god? or will it accept the Bible of beliefs given to its genesis, as we rewrite the final coding to its birth that could very well be programmed in six days? If you can understand what I'm saying, then take a day to rest in a celebratory holiday of intellectual achievement. : :

What makes you think that?
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:03:42 PM
At 11/14/2016 2:59:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What makes you think that? : :

Because He's the master programmer who spoke and commanded his creation into existence from his thoughts.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
8: but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.

His thoughts were converted into waveform and those waves turn into frequencies that give us a visible world to live in and created senses to experience it fully.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:08:20 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:03:42 PM, Escobar wrote:

Because He's the master programmer who spoke and commanded his creation into existence from his thoughts.

Psalm 92
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,

Psalm 139

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!

His thoughts were converted into waveform and those waves turn into frequencies that give us a visible world to live in and created senses to experience it fully.

Do you think God is a loving God?
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:12:34 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:08:20 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

Do you think God is a loving God? : :

I have known the voice of God for 37 years which is very similar to the voice recognition software that God had His people build this past few years. However, His voice can be regulated to be very harsh and commanding or very soft and delicate when He's comforting me, especially after He put my body to the floor on several occasions and worked on it which caused he horrible pain.

Overall, I'm sure God, whoever that is, is really into His created simulation program. I'm sure there are many computer programmers who are quite proud of their work to build computer simulation games and movies.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:14:40 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:12:34 PM, Escobar wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

I have known the voice of God for 37 years which is very similar to the voice recognition software that God had His people build this past few years. However, His voice can be regulated to be very harsh and commanding or very soft and delicate when He's comforting me, especially after He put my body to the floor on several occasions and worked on it which caused he horrible pain.

Overall, I'm sure God, whoever that is, is really into His created simulation program. I'm sure there are many computer programmers who are quite proud of their work to build computer simulation games and movies.

Did God command you to avoid my question?
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:16:12 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:14:40 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

Did God command you to avoid my question? : :

Read His answer and see how much he loves His creation.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:19:16 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:16:12 PM, Escobar wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

If He loves His creations, then why is Psalms 33-8 suggesting all of earth should fear Him?
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:24:16 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:19:16 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

If He loves His creations, then why is Psalms 33-8 suggesting all of earth should fear Him? : :

God is quite impressed with the trees, rocks, water, grass and other objects He built within His computer generated simulation program, too.

Isaiah 40
6: A voice says, "Cry!" And I said, "What shall I cry?" All flesh is grass, and all its beauty is like the flower of the field.
7: The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the LORD blows upon it; surely the people is grass.
8: The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever.

Ecclesiastes 3
17: I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work.
18: I said in my heart with regard to the sons of men that God is testing them to show them that they are but beasts.
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:39:34 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:24:16 PM, Escobar wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

If He loves His creations, then why is Psalms 33-8 suggesting all of earth should fear Him? : :

God is quite impressed with the trees, rocks, water, grass and other objects He built within His computer generated simulation program, too.

Isaiah 40
6: A voice says, "Cry!" And I said, "What shall I cry?" All flesh is grass, and all its beauty is like the flower of the field.
7: The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the LORD blows upon it; surely the people is grass.
8: The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever.

Ecclesiastes 3
17: I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work.
18: I said in my heart with regard to the sons of men that God is testing them to show them that they are but beasts.
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.

what sort of personal experiences have you had that has become the index for your perceptions of theology?
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:43:48 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:39:34 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

Isaiah 40

Ecclesiastes 3

what sort of personal experiences have you had that has become the index for your perceptions of theology? : :

Theology has nothing to do with my experiences with the voice that our Creator designed in His simulation program. The first time I heard the voice was almost 37 years ago on December 7th, 1979. That's what started the process to get me sober, stop my cigarette addiction and get me prepared to testify to the knowledge to understand exactly how we're created in the Tree of Life, which is very advanced computer technology that our Creator used to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds which we call visions and dreams.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:53:49 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:43:48 PM, Escobar wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

Isaiah 40

Ecclesiastes 3

what sort of personal experiences have you had that has become the index for your perceptions of theology? : :

Theology has nothing to do with my experiences with the voice that our Creator designed in His simulation program. The first time I heard the voice was almost 37 years ago on December 7th, 1979. That's what started the process to get me sober, stop my cigarette addiction and get me prepared to testify to the knowledge to understand exactly how we're created in the Tree of Life, which is very advanced computer technology that our Creator used to convert His thoughts into make-believe worlds which we call visions and dreams.

I was just wondering if you've ever had an experience outside of this simulation. Clearly you have not. Maybe you're just a program. A program within its program can know nothing else but the program it was written from. Essentially that is all anything ever was. I know I exist outside this program because I can remove myself from it. This removal only moves me into another simulated program. I know this because I can describe the program above it. And this becomes the extent of my knowledge. I'm sure there is something beyond that. It's just I lack the ability to go beyond it.
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 4:05:22 PM
At 11/14/2016 3:53:49 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

Isaiah 40

Ecclesiastes 3

I was just wondering if you've ever had an experience outside of this simulation. Clearly you have not. Maybe you're just a program. A program within its program can know nothing else but the program it was written from. Essentially that is all anything ever was. I know I exist outside this program because I can remove myself from it. This removal only moves me into another simulated program. I know this because I can describe the program above it. And this becomes the extent of my knowledge. I'm sure there is something beyond that. It's just I lack the ability to go beyond it. : :

Describe your experiences in the make believe world that was created for you?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 5:39:20 PM
At 11/14/2016 4:05:22 PM, Escobar wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 139

Psalm 33

Isaiah 40

Ecclesiastes 3

I was just wondering if you've ever had an experience outside of this simulation. Clearly you have not. Maybe you're just a program. A program within its program can know nothing else but the program it was written from. Essentially that is all anything ever was. I know I exist outside this program because I can remove myself from it. This removal only moves me into another simulated program. I know this because I can describe the program above it. And this becomes the extent of my knowledge. I'm sure there is something beyond that. It's just I lack the ability to go beyond it. : :

It's not so much the experiences that describe us. It's how we describe the experience that shapes our perceptions that may or may not be accurate. I can only tell you what I know. I cannot tell you what I truly think, because I know I have amnesia. I don't actually have amnesia. Amnesia is simply the mother of all deceptions. Nobody knows they have amnesia until they can awaken themselves from the slumbering of physical forgetfulness. To awaken into this remembrance, brings now an apocalypse of truths that have been eclipsed by our shadows of self perceptions. To know yourself inside this truth of origins brings a crystallization of enlightenment that can only exist outside the mindset of ego. There is no ego in this world that is the real world, the world that is my home, the only world wherein I can remember my purpose for playing inside this world of illusions. I just wish I could remember what that was. All I can remember is, I have nothing to fear.
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:48:49 PM
At 11/14/2016 5:39:20 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/14/2016 4:05:22 PM, Escobar wrote:

It's not so much the experiences that describe us. It's how we describe the experience that shapes our perceptions that may or may not be accurate. I can only tell you what I know. I cannot tell you what I truly think, because I know I have amnesia. I don't actually have amnesia. Amnesia is simply the mother of all deceptions. Nobody knows they have amnesia until they can awaken themselves from the slumbering of physical forgetfulness. To awaken into this remembrance, brings now an apocalypse of truths that have been eclipsed by our shadows of self perceptions. To know yourself inside this truth of origins brings a crystallization of enlightenment that can only exist outside the mindset of ego. There is no ego in this world that is the real world, the world that is my home, the only world wherein I can remember my purpose for playing inside this world of illusions. I just wish I could remember what that was. All I can remember is, I have nothing to fear. : :

At least you have enough knowledge not to fear the visible images that are not true. What I mean by true is that they are constantly changing with vibrations. The Truth is what was used to create those vibrations from the thoughts of our Creator.