Jump to topic:

Conscience and empathy

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 7:58:52 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Maybe i was wrong. Maybe the majority of people dont have empathy. Or maybe they can turn it off when they want to.

I am giving up on humans. They are a plague on this planet.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 8:46:50 PM
At 11/13/2016 7:58:52 PM, janesix wrote:
Maybe i was wrong. Maybe the majority of people dont have empathy. Or maybe they can turn it off when they want to.

How incredibly edgy.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 8:57:07 PM
At 11/13/2016 8:46:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

How incredibly edgy.

What do you mean by edgy?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 9:28:41 PM
At 11/13/2016 8:57:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/13/2016 8:46:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

How incredibly edgy.

What do you mean by edgy?

Someone who tries to "go against the norm" and then becomes all nihilistic, angsty, and melodramatic where they say things like "ugh, I hate people, they are a disease."
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:09:11 AM
Sometimes the best advice is to follow your own advice that can advise from its mistakes. If you see somebody making a mistake, try to remember all the similar mistakes you have made in the past. Know then a passing of judgment will only be a judgment of your former self. To realize the mistakes of yourself and then its improvements, will improve now how others walking in your shadows, as you are likely walking in other ways the shadow behind them.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:44:22 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago

not all humans are like that, just the grabbing companies that put profit ahead of everything...
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 1:23:58 PM
At 11/14/2016 12:44:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:

not all humans are like that, just the grabbing companies that put profit ahead of everything...

I get the impression that Jane will say anything to keep a site active. Look at her record of contradictions. She has created threads that suggest God must be a female. She has created threads suggesting God an evil male. She has also many time created threads that say God does not exist, reality does not exist, reality is the only thing that exist, when the only thing that truly exists about her are the plethora of contradictions.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 1:46:33 PM
At 11/14/2016 1:23:58 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/14/2016 12:44:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:

I get the impression that Jane will say anything to keep a site active. Look at her record of contradictions. She has created threads that suggest God must be a female. She has created threads suggesting God an evil male. She has also many time created threads that say God does not exist, reality does not exist, reality is the only thing that exist, when the only thing that truly exists about her are the plethora of contradictions.

good points, well spotted...
Escobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 2:08:02 PM

I am giving up on humans. They are a plague on this planet. : :

Isaiah 40
6: A voice says, "Cry!" And I said, "What shall I cry?" All flesh is grass, and all its beauty is like the flower of the field.
7: The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the LORD blows upon it; surely the people is grass.
8: The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever.