Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

an ever repeating story of Adam and Satan

lightseeker
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul.
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 8:36:06 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul.
Gods haven't told anybody anything, gods don't exist.
tarantula
Posts: 864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 9:07:52 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul.

Only a god, all the way up its own backside, would want people to bow down to it and worship it. Good for the mythical Satan!
Willows
Posts: 2,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 11:49:14 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul.

God has told us to hate others who idolize other Gods.
God has told us to cast vitriol and scorn at minority groups.
God has told us what we should do with our genitals.
God has told us that women are second class.

God can go to Hell.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:11:02 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 11:49:14 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul.

God has told us to hate others who idolize other Gods.
there are no other Gods.

God has told us to cast vitriol and scorn at minority groups.
that's actually a lie.

God has told us what we should do with our genitals.
circumcision for men.

God has told us that women are second class.
that's actually a lie too.

God can go to Hell.
God is not a physical object.
KwLm
Posts: 504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:35:03 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul.

All this BS and not one iota of proof of Gods existence, just another long winded bunch of ramblings from a deluded theist.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:39:01 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul.

who said satan was made of fire, who said satan would not bow down to adam...
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 1:31:35 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 9:07:52 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul.

Only a god, all the way up its own backside, would want people to bow down to it and worship it. Good for the mythical Satan!

You are proof that what you say is not true. You are a living Satanist. And all Satanists are liars.
Escobar
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 2:16:51 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul. : :

Interpretations like this is the reason so many atheists know how stupid Christians are.
Willows
Posts: 2,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:26:39 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 12:11:02 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 11/14/2016 11:49:14 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:43:48 PM, lightseeker wrote:
okay. you'll know the story of Adam and Satan.

God created Adam and then told angels and Satan to bow down to him.
Satan didn't.
the reason he didn't was because he looked at the outward appearance of Adam and the fact that his body was made from clay, while he himself was created from fire.

he failed to see the potential man can have, which can take him to a far higher level than any angel and can get him close to the level of Godhood.

angels who bowed to Adam, did so because it was God who'd told them to do so. and God knows things that they don't and when God orders to something, it's not to bring any benefit to God himself (because a perfect being doesn't have any needs, so nothing can benefit him), but to those whom those orders are given to.

Satan didn't, and choose pride and arrogance over obedience, and was banished from heaven.

the same story is repeated everyday in our lives.

God has told us not to eat pork.
God has told us not to drink alcohol.
God has told us not to have sex before marriage.
God has told us not to take interest for money.
God has told us not to be rude to parents and teachers.
God has told us to pray.
God has shown us how to have strong healthy and wise children.
God has told us to gain knowledge about things that we need in life.
....

we might not know the reason behind some of the things that God has asked us to do. but that's to test us to see who'll obey (like angels did) and become like angels (and eventually go higher than them), and who won't (which will become like Satan and eventually will go lower than him)

though all he orders us to do, is to make us strong, both in body, and soul.

God has told us to hate others who idolize other Gods.
there are no other Gods.

God has told us to cast vitriol and scorn at minority groups.
that's actually a lie.

God has told us what we should do with our genitals.
circumcision for men.

God has told us that women are second class.
that's actually a lie too.

God can go to Hell.
God is not a physical object.

He can still go to Hell as far as I'm concerned.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:30:32 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 12:11:02 PM, lightseeker wrote:
there are no other Gods.

That's an Uber-delusion and wipes clean any particles of your credibility that may have been lingering.

God has told us to cast vitriol and scorn at minority groups.
that's actually a lie.

God has told us what we should do with our genitals.
circumcision for men.

And, for women?

Don't they refer to that as genital mutilation?

God has told us that women are second class.
that's actually a lie too.

God can go to Hell.
God is not a physical object.

Neither is Hell.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth