Jump to topic:

Evolution:Death of an Afterlife.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:21:16 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Isn't that frightening godists? How can you possibly accept that which destroys your afterlife, you aren't the bit of spat on clay, there is no heaven, you just die like everything else on the planet. How could you possibly live with that knowledge when you don't even have the courage to take responsibility for your own mistakes?
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:33:29 AM
At 11/14/2016 7:21:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that frightening godists? How can you possibly accept that which destroys your afterlife, you aren't the bit of spat on clay, there is no heaven, you just die like everything else on the planet. How could you possibly live with that knowledge when you don't even have the courage to take responsibility for your own mistakes?

There's a world of difference between think theists are incorrect (And arguing to disprove their beliefs), and outright hating them and looking for every opportunity to make insulting jabs at them.
Meh!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:39:37 AM
At 11/14/2016 7:33:29 AM, Axonly wrote:

There's a world of difference between think theists are incorrect (And arguing to disprove their beliefs), and outright hating them and looking for every opportunity to make insulting jabs at them.
I don't hate theists, if you find it distasteful making them face their fantasies head on then that's down to you. Everything I wrote is true, where are the insults.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:44:02 AM
At 11/14/2016 7:39:37 AM, bulproof wrote:

I don't hate theists, if you find it distasteful making them face their fantasies head on then that's down to you. Everything I wrote is true, where are the insults.

I really don't believe you when you say "I don't hate theists".

Although you are correct in saying there are no direct insults here, the overall tone cokes across as extremely hateful, not to mention you have am extensive history of resorting to flaming theists.

Hating groups of people because they have different beliefs? Doesn't that ring a bell?
Meh!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:53:50 AM
At 11/14/2016 7:44:02 AM, Axonly wrote:

Although you are correct in saying there are no direct insults here, the overall tone cokes across as extremely hateful, not to mention you have am extensive history of resorting to flaming theists.

Hating groups of people because they have different beliefs? Doesn't that ring a bell?
Not with me it doesn't, unless you are referring the many godists on here continually spitting venom. My posts are full of ridicule and pity not hate.
Here's an exercise for you, go through some of my posts and repeat here anything you find is hateful and we can discuss it.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 11:55:43 AM
At 11/14/2016 7:44:02 AM, Axonly wrote:

It sure does....the Church bell.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 3:30:52 AM