Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Evolution:Death of an Afterlife.

bulproof
Posts: 30,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:21:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Isn't that frightening godists? How can you possibly accept that which destroys your afterlife, you aren't the bit of spat on clay, there is no heaven, you just die like everything else on the planet. How could you possibly live with that knowledge when you don't even have the courage to take responsibility for your own mistakes?
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
Axonly
Posts: 2,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:33:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2016 7:21:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that frightening godists? How can you possibly accept that which destroys your afterlife, you aren't the bit of spat on clay, there is no heaven, you just die like everything else on the planet. How could you possibly live with that knowledge when you don't even have the courage to take responsibility for your own mistakes?

There's a world of difference between think theists are incorrect (And arguing to disprove their beliefs), and outright hating them and looking for every opportunity to make insulting jabs at them.
"Hate begets hate"
bulproof
Posts: 30,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:39:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2016 7:33:29 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/14/2016 7:21:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that frightening godists? How can you possibly accept that which destroys your afterlife, you aren't the bit of spat on clay, there is no heaven, you just die like everything else on the planet. How could you possibly live with that knowledge when you don't even have the courage to take responsibility for your own mistakes?

There's a world of difference between think theists are incorrect (And arguing to disprove their beliefs), and outright hating them and looking for every opportunity to make insulting jabs at them.
I don't hate theists, if you find it distasteful making them face their fantasies head on then that's down to you. Everything I wrote is true, where are the insults.
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
Axonly
Posts: 2,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:44:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2016 7:39:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/14/2016 7:33:29 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/14/2016 7:21:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that frightening godists? How can you possibly accept that which destroys your afterlife, you aren't the bit of spat on clay, there is no heaven, you just die like everything else on the planet. How could you possibly live with that knowledge when you don't even have the courage to take responsibility for your own mistakes?

There's a world of difference between think theists are incorrect (And arguing to disprove their beliefs), and outright hating them and looking for every opportunity to make insulting jabs at them.
I don't hate theists, if you find it distasteful making them face their fantasies head on then that's down to you. Everything I wrote is true, where are the insults.

I really don't believe you when you say "I don't hate theists".

Although you are correct in saying there are no direct insults here, the overall tone cokes across as extremely hateful, not to mention you have am extensive history of resorting to flaming theists.

Hating groups of people because they have different beliefs? Doesn't that ring a bell?
"Hate begets hate"
bulproof
Posts: 30,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:53:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2016 7:44:02 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/14/2016 7:39:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/14/2016 7:33:29 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/14/2016 7:21:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that frightening godists? How can you possibly accept that which destroys your afterlife, you aren't the bit of spat on clay, there is no heaven, you just die like everything else on the planet. How could you possibly live with that knowledge when you don't even have the courage to take responsibility for your own mistakes?

There's a world of difference between think theists are incorrect (And arguing to disprove their beliefs), and outright hating them and looking for every opportunity to make insulting jabs at them.
I don't hate theists, if you find it distasteful making them face their fantasies head on then that's down to you. Everything I wrote is true, where are the insults.

I really don't believe you when you say "I don't hate theists".

Although you are correct in saying there are no direct insults here, the overall tone cokes across as extremely hateful, not to mention you have am extensive history of resorting to flaming theists.

Hating groups of people because they have different beliefs? Doesn't that ring a bell?
Not with me it doesn't, unless you are referring the many godists on here continually spitting venom. My posts are full of ridicule and pity not hate.
Here's an exercise for you, go through some of my posts and repeat here anything you find is hateful and we can discuss it.
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
Willows
Posts: 6,529
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 11:55:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2016 7:44:02 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/14/2016 7:39:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/14/2016 7:33:29 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/14/2016 7:21:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that frightening godists? How can you possibly accept that which destroys your afterlife, you aren't the bit of spat on clay, there is no heaven, you just die like everything else on the planet. How could you possibly live with that knowledge when you don't even have the courage to take responsibility for your own mistakes?

There's a world of difference between think theists are incorrect (And arguing to disprove their beliefs), and outright hating them and looking for every opportunity to make insulting jabs at them.
I don't hate theists, if you find it distasteful making them face their fantasies head on then that's down to you. Everything I wrote is true, where are the insults.

I really don't believe you when you say "I don't hate theists".

Although you are correct in saying there are no direct insults here, the overall tone cokes across as extremely hateful, not to mention you have am extensive history of resorting to flaming theists.

Hating groups of people because they have different beliefs? Doesn't that ring a bell?

It sure does....the Church bell.
bulproof
Posts: 30,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 3:30:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2016 7:21:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that frightening godists? How can you possibly accept that which destroys your afterlife, you aren't the bit of spat on clay, there is no heaven, you just die like everything else on the planet. How could you possibly live with that knowledge when you don't even have the courage to take responsibility for your own mistakes?
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head