Total Posts:108|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheist/Agnostic Think Hypocrisy is Evidence

Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 4:56:09 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Many atheists and agnostics say there is no observable evidence of God so there is no logical evidence that God exist.

Yet they have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, fossils, forming, or dinosaurs, but they say evolution and dinosaurs are true.

Their rebuttal is they do have observable evidence of a species evolving into another and dinosaurs and what do they provide, "a link of witnesses testifying they observed it".

Yet if theists provide a link with witnesses testifying that they witnessed miracles of prophets or observed miracles themselves, they say just "because it says so" does not make it proof.

Yet if you ask atheists/agnostics of what proof they have that the authors of peer-reviewed papers and scientific web links are truthful, the reason is "because it says so".

Atheists/Agnostics think hypocrisy is evidence.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:17:38 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 4:56:09 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Many atheists and agnostics say there is no observable evidence of God so there is no logical evidence that God exist.

Yet they have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, fossils, forming, or dinosaurs, but they say evolution and dinosaurs are true.

Their rebuttal is they do have observable evidence of a species evolving into another and dinosaurs and what do they provide, "a link of witnesses testifying they observed it".

Yet if theists provide a link with witnesses testifying that they witnessed miracles of prophets or observed miracles themselves, they say just "because it says so" does not make it proof.

Yet if you ask atheists/agnostics of what proof they have that the authors of peer-reviewed papers and scientific web links are truthful, the reason is "because it says so".

Atheists/Agnostics think hypocrisy is evidence.

Oh Wow! Totally Awesome! Just what I always wanted to see!

A "Greatest Hits - Volume I" of Fatihah's patented nuttiness.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:23:19 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 5:17:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Oh Wow! Totally Awesome! Just what I always wanted to see!

A "Greatest Hits - Volume I" of Fatihah's patented nuttiness.

Response: The OP summed up atheist and agnostic delusion so well that it surprises no one that the above was the best you can do in reply.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:23:19 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 4:56:09 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Many atheists and agnostics say there is no observable evidence of God so there is no logical evidence that God exist.

Yet they have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, fossils, forming, or dinosaurs, but they say evolution and dinosaurs are true.

Their rebuttal is they do have observable evidence of a species evolving into another and dinosaurs and what do they provide, "a link of witnesses testifying they observed it".

Yet if theists provide a link with witnesses testifying that they witnessed miracles of prophets or observed miracles themselves, they say just "because it says so" does not make it proof.

Yet if you ask atheists/agnostics of what proof they have that the authors of peer-reviewed papers and scientific web links are truthful, the reason is "because it says so".

Atheists/Agnostics think hypocrisy is evidence.

Just keep that Allah blindfold on. You can just continue to ignore evidence and claim it's not real. We expect that of you by now. Those of us without the impediment to our vision will go on living in the real world.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:25:23 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 5:23:19 PM, dhardage wrote:
Just keep that Allah blindfold on. You can just continue to ignore evidence and claim it's not real. We expect that of you by now. Those of us without the impediment to our vision will go on living in the real world.

Response: Yet it was your ideology that was just exposes of hypocrisy. Not Islam. Try again.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:32:57 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 5:23:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 5:17:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Oh Wow! Totally Awesome! Just what I always wanted to see!

A "Greatest Hits - Volume I" of Fatihah's patented nuttiness.

Response: The OP summed up atheist and agnostic delusion so well that it surprises no one that the above was the best you can do in reply.

Don't worry Fats, you're not the nuttiest of the nutty.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:41:44 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 4:56:09 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Many atheists and agnostics say there is no observable evidence of God so there is no logical evidence that God exist.

Yet they have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, fossils, forming, or dinosaurs, but they say evolution and dinosaurs are true.

Their rebuttal is they do have observable evidence of a species evolving into another and dinosaurs and what do they provide, "a link of witnesses testifying they observed it".

Yet if theists provide a link with witnesses testifying that they witnessed miracles of prophets or observed miracles themselves, they say just "because it says so" does not make it proof.

Yet if you ask atheists/agnostics of what proof they have that the authors of peer-reviewed papers and scientific web links are truthful, the reason is "because it says so".

Atheists/Agnostics think hypocrisy is evidence.

I don't really see what this has to do with religion. Evolution is science, religion is not.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:45:23 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 5:25:23 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 5:23:19 PM, dhardage wrote:
Just keep that Allah blindfold on. You can just continue to ignore evidence and claim it's not real. We expect that of you by now. Those of us without the impediment to our vision will go on living in the real world.

Response: Yet it was your ideology that was just exposes of hypocrisy. Not Islam. Try again.

You claim all we have is faith and decry it while all you have is faith and it's all good. That, my friend, is hypocrisy.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:50:33 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 5:45:23 PM, dhardage wrote:
You claim all we have is faith and decry it while all you have is faith and it's all good. That, my friend, is hypocrisy.

Response: Actually, my proof is based on deductive logic from observable evidence that you yourself cannot refute. That's called proof. Whereas all of your logic can be used as evidence against you. That's called hypocrisy.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:01:43 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 5:41:44 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

I don't really see what this has to do with religion. Evolution is science, religion is not.

Response: It has everything to do with the hypocrisy of atheists and agnostics as evidence for evolution and dinosaurs against religion.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:02:01 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 5:50:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 5:45:23 PM, dhardage wrote:
You claim all we have is faith and decry it while all you have is faith and it's all good. That, my friend, is hypocrisy.

Response: Actually, my proof is based on deductive logic from observable evidence that you yourself cannot refute. That's called proof. Whereas all of your logic can be used as evidence against you. That's called hypocrisy.

Please present your evidence. I'd love to see some that actually fits the criteria of valid, testable, factual evidence.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:18:42 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 6:01:43 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 5:41:44 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

I don't really see what this has to do with religion. Evolution is science, religion is not.

Response: It has everything to do with the hypocrisy of atheists and agnostics as evidence for evolution and dinosaurs against religion.

Evidence for evolution and dinosaurs is not evidence against religion because, speaking from a religious point of view, they are as much a part of God's creation as everything else. If the truth of your holy books does not reflect the reality of God's creation, it's not a God problem but a "Your Holy Book Doesn't Add Up" problem.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:19:48 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 6:02:01 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 11/15/2016 5:50:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 5:45:23 PM, dhardage wrote:
You claim all we have is faith and decry it while all you have is faith and it's all good. That, my friend, is hypocrisy.

Response: Actually, my proof is based on deductive logic from observable evidence that you yourself cannot refute. That's called proof. Whereas all of your logic can be used as evidence against you. That's called hypocrisy.

Please present your evidence. I'd love to see some that actually fits the criteria of valid, testable, factual evidence.

Response: The evidence is deductive logic based on observable evidence.

Proof that God exist


Hypothesis: A repeating pattern can only originate from choice.

Test subject: You.

Experiment: Draw a simple checkerboard pattern without choosing to do so (Non-choice).

Conclusion: You failed.

Thus you have firsthand evidence that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice, but choice. As such the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originated from choice, proving God's existence.

Proof that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah

Hypothesis: There is no error or indecency in the Qur'an

Test subject : You

Experiment: Find one error or indecency in the Qur'an

Conclusion: You failed:

Since there is no error or indecency in the Qur'an, then the only logical conclusion that can be derived is that whomever the author of the Qur"an is, the individual is a truth teller and righteous because all of the content in the Qur"an is without error, indecency, and immorality, and it is a guidance to righteousness. The question still remains as to who is the author? This is discovered from the next test.

Hypothesis: "It is humanly impossible for a person/s to inspire enough followers to help him/her/ them conquer and rule a nation by using human-made speech/literature that goes against the likes and beliefs of those people."

Test Subject: You

Experiment: Try to inspire enough followers to help you conquer and rule just the street you live on by using humanmade speech/literature that goes against the liking of the people

Conclusion: You failed

Thus the challenge provides a hands on-eyewitness account that inspiring enough followers to help him/her conquer and rule a nation, or just the street you live on, by using human-made speech/literature that goes against what the people want is humanly impossible, because anyone who takes the challenge will fail and not come close to answering it. And since it is clearly humanly impossible to use human-made speech/literature to achieve the act, then that means that the Qur'an that Muhammad used to inspire enough followers to help him conquer and rule a nation was not the invention of any human/s, but from one who has greater power and authority than humans, and that is Allah.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:27:02 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 6:18:42 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Evidence for evolution and dinosaurs is not evidence against religion because, speaking from a religious point of view, they are as much a part of God's creation as everything else. If the truth of your holy books does not reflect the reality of God's creation, it's not a God problem but a "Your Holy Book Doesn't Add Up" problem.

Response: Yet hypocrisy as evidence for evolution and dinosaurs proves their existence is false.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:30:10 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 6:19:48 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 6:02:01 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 11/15/2016 5:50:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 5:45:23 PM, dhardage wrote:
You claim all we have is faith and decry it while all you have is faith and it's all good. That, my friend, is hypocrisy.

Response: Actually, my proof is based on deductive logic from observable evidence that you yourself cannot refute. That's called proof. Whereas all of your logic can be used as evidence against you. That's called hypocrisy.

Please present your evidence. I'd love to see some that actually fits the criteria of valid, testable, factual evidence.

Response: The evidence is deductive logic based on observable evidence.

Proof that God exist


Hypothesis: A repeating pattern can only originate from choice.

Test subject: You.

Experiment: Draw a simple checkerboard pattern without choosing to do so (Non-choice).

Conclusion: You failed.

Thus you have firsthand evidence that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice, but choice. As such the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originated from choice, proving God's existence.

Proof that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah

Hypothesis: There is no error or indecency in the Qur'an

Test subject : You

Experiment: Find one error or indecency in the Qur'an

Conclusion: You failed:

Since there is no error or indecency in the Qur'an, then the only logical conclusion that can be derived is that whomever the author of the Qur"an is, the individual is a truth teller and righteous because all of the content in the Qur"an is without error, indecency, and immorality, and it is a guidance to righteousness. The question still remains as to who is the author? This is discovered from the next test.

Hypothesis: "It is humanly impossible for a person/s to inspire enough followers to help him/her/ them conquer and rule a nation by using human-made speech/literature that goes against the likes and beliefs of those people."

Test Subject: You

Experiment: Try to inspire enough followers to help you conquer and rule just the street you live on by using humanmade speech/literature that goes against the liking of the people

Conclusion: You failed

Thus the challenge provides a hands on-eyewitness account that inspiring enough followers to help him/her conquer and rule a nation, or just the street you live on, by using human-made speech/literature that goes against what the people want is humanly impossible, because anyone who takes the challenge will fail and not come close to answering it. And since it is clearly humanly impossible to use human-made speech/literature to achieve the act, then that means that the Qur'an that Muhammad used to inspire enough followers to help him conquer and rule a nation was not the invention of any human/s, but from one who has greater power and authority than humans, and that is Allah.

Christianity 2.2 billion follower, 31.50% of the world population.
Islam 1.6 billion followers, 22.32% of the world population.

Additonally, the Qur'an was written by a person who liked underage girls (he married a nine year old after all) which by western standards is rather indecent. And ofcoarse as you admitted yourself into another thread, the woman under your religion must all hide themselfes because the men can not be trusted to not rape them whenever a woman shows a little flesh.

Conclusion: Far from being perfect, Christianity wins out from the Islam for being more decent, having more followers, and beating your challenge.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:31:07 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 6:27:02 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 6:18:42 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Evidence for evolution and dinosaurs is not evidence against religion because, speaking from a religious point of view, they are as much a part of God's creation as everything else. If the truth of your holy books does not reflect the reality of God's creation, it's not a God problem but a "Your Holy Book Doesn't Add Up" problem.

Response: Yet hypocrisy as evidence for evolution and dinosaurs proves their existence is false.

We have more evidence in favour of evolution than we have for the thruthfullness of religious doctrine in general.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:46:12 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 6:30:10 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:


Christianity 2.2 billion follower, 31.50% of the world population.
Islam 1.6 billion followers, 22.32% of the world population.

Additonally, the Qur'an was written by a person who liked underage girls (he married a nine year old after all) which by western standards is rather indecent. And ofcoarse as you admitted yourself into another thread, the woman under your religion must all hide themselfes because the men can not be trusted to not rape them whenever a woman shows a little flesh.

Conclusion: Far from being perfect, Christianity wins out from the Islam for being more decent, having more followers, and beating your challenge.

Response: Yet the challenge clearly states for YOU YOURSELF to inspire enough followers to conquer and rule a nation, or even just the street you live on, by using human-made speech/literature that goes against the wants of a mass of people, as proof that such an act is humanly possible. So have you conquered and ruled a nation? NO. Have you conquered and ruled the street you live on? NO. Thus you've done absolutely nothing in answering the challenge and have been dodging it from the beginning. Thus your ducking and dodging to attempt the challenge once again confirms your denial to the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:56:13 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 6:46:12 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 6:30:10 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:


Christianity 2.2 billion follower, 31.50% of the world population.
Islam 1.6 billion followers, 22.32% of the world population.

Additonally, the Qur'an was written by a person who liked underage girls (he married a nine year old after all) which by western standards is rather indecent. And ofcoarse as you admitted yourself into another thread, the woman under your religion must all hide themselfes because the men can not be trusted to not rape them whenever a woman shows a little flesh.

Conclusion: Far from being perfect, Christianity wins out from the Islam for being more decent, having more followers, and beating your challenge.

Response: Yet the challenge clearly states for YOU YOURSELF to inspire enough followers to conquer and rule a nation, or even just the street you live on, by using human-made speech/literature that goes against the wants of a mass of people, as proof that such an act is humanly possible. So have you conquered and ruled a nation? NO. Have you conquered and ruled the street you live on? NO. Thus you've done absolutely nothing in answering the challenge and have been dodging it from the beginning. Thus your ducking and dodging to attempt the challenge once again confirms your denial to the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

You never made that challenge to me so if we have to go nitpicking as you love to do, your challange is invalid as it wasn't made to me (Not that i would take it anyway because i am a person and NOT a religion) AND if you like a challange, go get some people together and go reconquer Israel. What is it with israel anyway? There are only 6 million Jews against 366 million Arabs and they have been dug in in 'your' holy land for the past 50 years. Man, that is PATHETIC. If the power of the Islam was to measured by Israel, then the power of the Islam would be best described as 'power-less'.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:42:25 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 6:56:13 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

You never made that challenge to me so if we have to go nitpicking as you love to do, your challange is invalid as it wasn't made to me (Not that i would take it anyway because i am a person and NOT a religion) AND if you like a challange, go get some people together and go reconquer Israel. What is it with israel anyway? There are only 6 million Jews against 366 million Arabs and they have been dug in in 'your' holy land for the past 50 years. Man, that is PATHETIC. If the power of the Islam was to measured by Israel, then the power of the Islam would be best described as 'power-less'.

Response: Whether it was issued to you or not does not change the fact that it still was not answered. Therefore, it remains valid as proof that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah. Debunked as usual.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:46:37 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
The hypocrisy here is claiming there is evidence of god when "god" can only be defined arbitrarily (illustrating the idea of god came first and then the "evidence") and ignoring objective facts of reality from which the theory of evolution came. You disregard explanations which were crafted to fit reality in favor of a modified view of reality crafted to fit an explanation (god).
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:53:35 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 7:46:37 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
The hypocrisy here is claiming there is evidence of god when "god" can only be defined arbitrarily (illustrating the idea of god came first and then the "evidence") and ignoring objective facts of reality from which the theory of evolution came. You disregard explanations which were crafted to fit reality in favor of a modified view of reality crafted to fit an explanation (god).

Response: Yet your own failure to present evidence for evolution without it being based in hypocrisy says otherwise.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:56:49 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 7:42:25 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 6:56:13 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

You never made that challenge to me so if we have to go nitpicking as you love to do, your challange is invalid as it wasn't made to me (Not that i would take it anyway because i am a person and NOT a religion) AND if you like a challange, go get some people together and go reconquer Israel. What is it with israel anyway? There are only 6 million Jews against 366 million Arabs and they have been dug in in 'your' holy land for the past 50 years. Man, that is PATHETIC. If the power of the Islam was to measured by Israel, then the power of the Islam would be best described as 'power-less'.

Response: Whether it was issued to you or not does not change the fact that it still was not answered. Therefore, it remains valid as proof that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah. Debunked as usual.

Not at all, it simply proofs that i am above such childish things and as you apparently are not, it only proofs that you either a child or someone with the mental capacity of a child (although, now i am being unfair to children). Why in God's name would i want to 'conquer' my street, my country, or even the whole wide world? I got better things to do.
distraff
Posts: 1,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:59:03 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 4:56:09 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Many atheists and agnostics say there is no observable evidence of God so there is no logical evidence that God exist.

No, we are saying there is no evidence. I don't care if it is observable, just that it is evidence.

Yet they have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, fossils, forming, or dinosaurs, but they say evolution and dinosaurs are true.

Their rebuttal is they do have observable evidence of a species evolving into another and dinosaurs and what do they provide, "a link of witnesses testifying they observed it".

Yet if theists provide a link with witnesses testifying that they witnessed miracles of prophets or observed miracles themselves, they say just "because it says so" does not make it proof.

Yet if you ask atheists/agnostics of what proof they have that the authors of peer-reviewed papers and scientific web links are truthful, the reason is "because it says so".

Atheists/Agnostics think hypocrisy is evidence.

We don't say speciation happens just because of witnesses. We also have pictures, scientific evidence, and peer reviewed papers which are all available to the public if you are skeptical. You can contact the scientists themselves by email and investigate further to see if their evidence is fraudulent or not.

In the case of the bible we only have ancient mythology stories among many at the time and no way to actually verify the physical evidence since all we have are the claims.

I hope you understand that some sources by their nature are more trustworthy than others. A scientific research paper is more trustworthy than some blog written by a guy who claimed to have seen ghosts for example.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 8:13:50 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 7:56:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Not at all, it simply proofs that i am above such childish things and as you apparently are not, it only proofs that you either a child or someone with the mental capacity of a child (although, now i am being unfair to children). Why in God's name would i want to 'conquer' my street, my country, or even the whole wide world? I got better things to do.

Response: Nope. It proves another deluded atheist/agnostic is exposed by the truth that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 8:22:30 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 7:59:03 PM, distraff wrote:

No, we are saying there is no evidence. I don't care if it is observable, just that it is evidence.

We don't say speciation happens just because of witnesses. We also have pictures, scientific evidence, and peer reviewed papers which are all available to the public if you are skeptical. You can contact the scientists themselves by email and investigate further to see if their evidence is fraudulent or not.

In the case of the bible we only have ancient mythology stories among many at the time and no way to actually verify the physical evidence since all we have are the claims.

I hope you understand that some sources by their nature are more trustworthy than others. A scientific research paper is more trustworthy than some blog written by a guy who claimed to have seen ghosts for example.

Response: All of which sums up to you have absolutely no proof that the authors of peer-reviewed articles and scientists are truthful, yet believe them anyway. That is not only a lack of evidence but the very definition of delusion, proving evolution is false. Saying something is trustworthy requires proof the author is truthful. You have none.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 8:24:55 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 8:13:50 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 7:56:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Not at all, it simply proofs that i am above such childish things and as you apparently are not, it only proofs that you either a child or someone with the mental capacity of a child (although, now i am being unfair to children). Why in God's name would i want to 'conquer' my street, my country, or even the whole wide world? I got better things to do.

Response: Nope. It proves another deluded atheist/agnostic is exposed by the truth that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

Nope, it proves another deluded islamist. I said it before and i will say it again, your arguments are non-existent, your challenges are insane, and all that you manage to proof is your own idiocracy. Now it is your turn to copy/paste your standard reply #13, you know that one that says 'refuted' even though you have no real argument to refute anything with.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 8:40:39 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 7:53:35 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 7:46:37 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
The hypocrisy here is claiming there is evidence of god when "god" can only be defined arbitrarily (illustrating the idea of god came first and then the "evidence") and ignoring objective facts of reality from which the theory of evolution came. You disregard explanations which were crafted to fit reality in favor of a modified view of reality crafted to fit an explanation (god).

Response: Yet your own failure to present evidence for evolution without it being based in hypocrisy says otherwise.

Youve not established what god is nor how you define the term without pulling attributes out of the air. Additionally, presenting evidence to someone bent on willful ignorance would be a waste of time and impact scientific conclusions none whatsoever.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 9:18:39 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 8:24:55 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Nope, it proves another deluded islamist. I said it before and i will say it again, your arguments are non-existent, your challenges are insane, and all that you manage to proof is your own idiocracy. Now it is your turn to copy/paste your standard reply #13, you know that one that says 'refuted' even though you have no real argument to refute anything with.

Response: Yet your weak rebuttals show otherwise. Debunked as usual.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 9:22:04 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 8:40:39 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Youve not established what god is nor how you define the term without pulling attributes out of the air. Additionally, presenting evidence to someone bent on willful ignorance would be a waste of time and impact scientific conclusions none whatsoever.

Response: You haven't shown evidence for evolution that's not based on hypocrisy, thus refuting yourself as usual.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 9:46:29 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 9:22:04 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/15/2016 8:40:39 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Youve not established what god is nor how you define the term without pulling attributes out of the air. Additionally, presenting evidence to someone bent on willful ignorance would be a waste of time and impact scientific conclusions none whatsoever.

Response: You haven't shown evidence for evolution that's not based on hypocrisy, thus refuting yourself as usual.

Evolution isn't exclusive to atheists/agnostics. However, the "god" you allege is your claim.

Speciously claim victory if that's all you've got, but you leave your claims unsupported and atheists/agnostics unscathed.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten