Jump to topic:

Dee, em, uh, no relation of brain to universe

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:52:12 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
That's right fools. You can't fool a fool. No fooling me b'cause I can't see nothing. But what? Hold up fool. Let's take this back to school.

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu...
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:01:35 PM
At 11/15/2016 6:52:12 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
That's right fools. You can't fool a fool. No fooling me b'cause I can't see nothing. But what? Hold up fool. Let's take this back to school.

As you are a fool, we don't need to fool you because you will fool yourself.

Nice picure by the way but what i am missing are the strands of DNA that we know are inside that cell but NOT inside that universe.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:05:48 PM
At 11/15/2016 7:01:35 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Nice picure by the way but what i am missing are the strands of DNA that we know are inside that cell but NOT inside that universe.

Oh. They're there. You just can't see them. Silly fool.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:09:09 PM
At 11/15/2016 7:05:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

That's Silly Billy to you. Anyways, when looking at those two images it suddenly came to me, they bith look an awefully lot like Spagtetti Bolognaise! The big bloby things are the meatballs and the long threads have to be strands of Spagetti which means THAT THE PASTAFARIAN FAITH IS TRUE AFTER ALL!!!! The Universe IS the Flying Spaghetti Monster and our braincells are all made in the image of the Flying Spaghetti Monster therfor proofing the validity of the Flying Spaghetti Monster as the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD!
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:15:54 PM
At 11/15/2016 7:09:09 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

That's Silly Billy to you. Anyways, when looking at those two images it suddenly came to me, they bith look an awefully lot like Spagtetti Bolognaise! The big bloby things are the meatballs and the long threads have to be strands of Spagetti which means THAT THE PASTAFARIAN FAITH IS TRUE AFTER ALL!!!! The Universe IS the Flying Spaghetti Monster and our braincells are all made in the image of the Flying Spaghetti Monster therfor proofing the validity of the Flying Spaghetti Monster as the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD!

Looks more like a bowl of linguini to me. You've obviously never been to Italy, or an Olive Garden.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:22:12 PM
At 11/15/2016 7:15:54 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Looks more like a bowl of linguini to me. You've obviously never been to Italy, or an Olive Garden.

Are you comparing God to a bowl of Linguini????
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 10:42:22 PM
At 11/15/2016 7:22:12 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/15/2016 7:15:54 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Are you comparing God to a bowl of Linguini????

No. You were trying to compare God to a bowl of speghetti philosophy served up by Chef Boyardee. I'm just saying make it linguini to add a level of sophistication. Because I like to think linguini comes with clams instead of meatballs. Yeah. I think thats better.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 1:48:21 AM

And this is what passes for critical thinking amongst theists. If two things have a somewhat similar pattern then they are the same. Astounding.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

The coral in the link above looks like a brain. Therefore it is a brain. Believe it or not!
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 11:45:48 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
This just in from dee.em.nothing.to.see.brain.to.universe radio. News flash. Wiki links has the unofficial official tip on what a good psychosis is, is nothing but a brain malfunction. Really? Well let me ask my dog. Arrf, arrff,arf. Well there you have it folks. A good psychosis is nothing but a state of paranoi that became aware of the little heel nippers, as my dog likes to call them. Good boy. Smart dog. Dumb people.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 1:13:19 AM
At 11/19/2016 11:45:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
This just in from dee.em.nothing.to.see.brain.to.universe radio. News flash. Wiki links has the unofficial official tip on what a good psychosis is, is nothing but a brain malfunction. Really? Well let me ask my dog. Arrf, arrff,arf. Well there you have it folks. A good psychosis is nothing but a state of paranoi that became aware of the little heel nippers, as my dog likes to call them. Good boy. Smart dog. Dumb people.

From such posts I have to conclude that you are barking mad. Literally.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 1:25:14 AM
At 11/20/2016 1:13:19 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/19/2016 11:45:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

From such posts I have to conclude that you are barking mad. Literally.

No. literally you would have to say my dog has gone mad. Then you could say I've gone mad too, because we always sense and see the same things at the same times. Like just other day we were both knee deep in the same psychosis. Good times. Scrappy Doo (my dog) and me were driving around town, getting up to no good as we were trying to get some good done, and damn if something didn't jump in the car with us. Scrappy is in the back seat literally shoved tight to one corner staring down whatever was staring back, and I'm staring it down too. Which got to be a little bit tricky when trying to drive safely while on the highway, which usually means looking forward and not backwards at that swamp creature crawling around the backseat floor. Yeah. Good times. Scrappy Doo is a well seasoned spiritual warrior. The kids got skills. We could of used some more troops to fend off the invasion. If only my four cats were with me, we'd have given that lockness swamp mess a good run.