Jump to topic:

Dee,em, Holocaust was a Lie

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:17:33 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I think it's time to prove again the dishonest of the lie. A dishonest person will do dishonest things, like erasing words from a post to make the poster look bad. So I'm going to make you look bad. I'm going to prove the Holocaust was a lie. I'm going to illustrate how nobody can debate the issues of this lie because lies can only bring more lies, and those lies then breed hatred. The hatred then begins to insult rather than effectively debate. Good luck.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:28:42 AM
Here is the Jewish population according to the world almanac. If there ever was a Holocaust, these numbers show that it would have been committed by the alias.

1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 3:21:06 AM
At 11/16/2016 2:28:42 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Here is the Jewish population according to the world almanac. If there ever was a Holocaust, these numbers show that it would have been committed by the alias.

1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600

The figures for all years prior to 1949 are estimates only made in 1938 as stated prominently on the World Almanac site. They are clearly projections of the population and do not account for what happened under the Nazis.

Refuted here: http://www.nizkor.org...

Just for your information, the word is "allies". Educate yourself.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 10:12:37 AM
At 11/16/2016 2:17:33 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
I think it's time to prove again the dishonest of the lie. A dishonest person will do dishonest things, like erasing words from a post to make the poster look bad. So I'm going to make you look bad. I'm going to prove the Holocaust was a lie. I'm going to illustrate how nobody can debate the issues of this lie because lies can only bring more lies, and those lies then breed hatred. The hatred then begins to insult rather than effectively debate. Good luck.

We have an expression in Australia that goes:
"You're about as popular as a pork chop in a Synagogue".

Walk into your local Synagogue and explain your nonsense and you'll end up coming out as minced meat.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 1:31:13 PM
At 11/16/2016 10:12:37 AM, Willows wrote:

Walk into your local Synagogue and explain your nonsense and you'll end up coming out as minced meat.

Yeah no doubt. Those Jews would likely throw me inside a Palestinian concentration camp where we're left to wither away without food or medicine. And when we begin to starve and get sick, we will get sick and tired of their hypocrisy and revolt. We will attack them because we are under attack, and the Jews will play the sorrow card. They will convince the world how innocent they are, as they are the chosen ones of God. They will say they are better than everyone else as they rig the world with unfair practices. They will create laws that make it illegal to question thei authority. They will throw an 80yr old woman in jail for simply voicing an opinion of the truth, the truth that proves the Holocaust was a lie. I'm going to prove that lie. I'm going to prove the Jews are liars.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 1:42:02 PM
At 11/16/2016 1:31:13 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Yeah no doubt. Those Jews would likely throw me inside a Palestinian concentration camp where we're left to wither away without food or medicine. And when we begin to starve and get sick, we will get sick and tired of their hypocrisy and revolt. We will attack them because we are under attack, and the Jews will play the sorrow card. They will convince the world how innocent they are, as they are the chosen ones of God. They will say they are better than everyone else as they rig the world with unfair practices. They will create laws that make it illegal to question thei authority. They will throw an 80yr old woman in jail for simply voicing an opinion of the truth, the truth that proves the Holocaust was a lie. I'm going to prove that lie. I'm going to prove the Jews are liars.
Have you told mummy or a shrink about your irrational fear of absolutely everything. Don't look now but I think there is a shadow following you. Tell us all just how dangerous shadows are again. Some of us may have forgotten your earlier warnings.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 1:52:48 PM
At 11/16/2016 3:21:06 AM, dee-em wrote:

1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600

The figures for all years prior to 1949 are estimates only made in 1938 as stated prominently on the World Almanac site. They are clearly projections of the population and do not account for what happened under the Nazis.

You're using the exact site that my information came from to attempt to refute this information. Please explain why these numbers cannot account for what they stand for.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 1:59:41 PM
At 11/16/2016 1:42:02 PM, bulproof wrote:

Have you told mummy or a shrink about your irrational fear of absolutely everything. Don't look now but I think there is a shadow following you. Tell us all just how dangerous shadows are again. Some of us may have forgotten your earlier warnings.

This might not be a good thread for you. You might want to avoid it to avoid another raging epileptic spasm of insults. Keep to the facts. Discuss the statics presented of the world almanac of Jewish populations that prove if there ever was a Holocaust, it could only have happened by the allied forces.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:05:20 PM
At 11/16/2016 1:59:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

This might not be a good thread for you. You might want to avoid it to avoid another raging epileptic spasm of insults. Keep to the facts. Discuss the statics presented of the world almanac of Jewish populations that prove if there ever was a Holocaust, it could only have happened by the allied forces.
Tell us again why your shadow frightens the bejebus out of you, it's a great story, full of laughs. C'mon tell us all again.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:10:22 PM
At 11/16/2016 2:05:20 PM, bulproof wrote:

Tell us again why your shadow frightens the bejebus out of you, it's a great story, full of laughs. C'mon tell us all again.

I've never actually said that. When I was in the military I belonged to a unit called the shadow warriors. It's just a name. It doesn't mean anything.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:13:23 PM
At 11/16/2016 2:10:22 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I've never actually said that. When I was in the military I belonged to a unit called the shadow warriors. It's just a name. It doesn't mean anything.
Course you have, go back through the insane ones posts and you'll find it. You know the one, the one that leaves dribble all over your keyboard when one of you others comes back.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:21:24 PM
At 11/16/2016 2:13:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/16/2016 2:10:22 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Course you have, go back through the insane ones posts and you'll find it. You know the one, the one that leaves dribble all over your keyboard when one of you others comes back.

I actually haven't. You're simply trying to keep the thread from talking about anything other than the lies of the holohoax. Had I said something about this lie that wasn't a truth, you'd have been all too eager to point out an actual truth. But you can't do this. Instead the only tactic of a person becoming incable of effective arguement, for or against the subject, turns the subject away from the topic instead of diving into the topic. You're only helping me win my arguement by attacking me instead of the proposed discussion.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:27:01 PM
At 11/16/2016 2:21:24 PM, MoronicSayer wrote:
I actually haven't. You're simply trying to keep the thread from talking about anything other than the lies of the holohoax. Had I said something about this lie that wasn't a truth, you'd have been all too eager to point out an actual truth. But you can't do this. Instead the only tactic of a person becoming incable of effective arguement, for or against the subject, turns the subject away from the topic instead of diving into the topic. You're only helping me win my arguement by attacking me instead of the proposed discussion.
Come on down Moronic.
But really you need to bring the insane one out of your bonce, she knows what I'm talkin' 'bout.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:31:50 PM
At 11/16/2016 2:27:01 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/16/2016 2:21:24 PM, MoronicSayer wrote:
Come on down Moronic.
But really you need to bring the insane one out of your bonce, she knows what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Acknowledging the possibility of a goddess is way less crazy then what you've have said in the past. Only you have claimed to be having sex with a goddess. Oh boi. Somebody get this kid some medication.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:54:11 PM
At 11/16/2016 2:36:59 PM, tarantula wrote:
MS is sick and then some!

You've said this before. In fact it's the only thing you've ever said. Can you instead present a fact to support the existence of the Holocaust? Because if you can't and you continue to blindly accept it, I'll have to accept the fact that you are hopelessly brainwashed. Or maybe you're just another pathetic satanist. Which also means you're brainwashed, and also a liar. You're a liar because you continue to say you're not a satanist, yet always speak well of satanism. This helps add to my theory that all Satanists are liars. I've stated this before. Why do you always have to lie? Is it because the truth becomes a hell for you? Are you upset about being eternally damned? Yep. That certainly would make a person become as cranky as you. It also explains why you can never see the truth. Angry people can never think clearly. That puddle of mud inside your head needs a good scrubbing.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 10:04:42 PM
At 11/16/2016 1:52:48 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600

You're using the exact site that my information came from to attempt to refute this information. Please explain why these numbers cannot account for what they stand for.

I already have. Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 10:14:49 PM

1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600

If anything, using information from the very same site only strengthens his argument. The same source that reported these numbers is admitting that they are only estimates made prior to the Holocaust.

Also his explanation seemed pretty clear to me.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 10:49:38 PM

1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600

Well.... if you look at that site... it is called:

Deceit & Misrepresentation
The Techniques of Holocaust Denial

In other words, you are using a site that proves the opposite of what you are trying to proof using that site.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 11:23:55 PM

There isn't a logical motive for this post. You either

A) Prove it and change no ones mind, contributing nothing
B) Prove it and change someones mind, contributing nothing.
C) Fail to prove it, change no ones mind, contributing nothing
D) Fail to prove it, change someones mind, contributing nothing.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 2:34:15 AM
I see that the clown has left the building. I would be embarrassed too. He used a site which refutes holocaust deniers to make his brain-dead case for holocaust denial. Clown is the appropriate word.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 12:15:39 AM
At 11/18/2016 2:34:15 AM, dee-em wrote:
I see that the clown has left the building. I would be embarrassed too. He used a site which refutes holocaust deniers to make his brain-dead case for holocaust denial. Clown is the appropriate word.

Nope. I would never leave an important issue that can easily be seen for the its truths sitting well in the open. You'd be surprised to see what can be shown. You just have to be willing to go wherever the rabbithole takes you. But you have to go all the way down to the very bottom. Then you have to climb all the way back and make your determinations, if you still have your head intact. Did the rabbithole lie? or did it tell the truth? Here is the truth to what I've seen so far as I see it. So far I've been bragging about being impervious to brainwashing. It's a gift. Literally. It was a gift given to me from the very beginnings to this gauntlet of tests, that began 6 years ago. Six years ago I had asked for truth. Six years ago I was given the ability to see the truths. The truths still had to be found. Six years later, and I'm still searching. I'm collecting informations, making determinations up and down across the entire gamut of games presented before my eyes.

Today I see things pretty much the same as I saw them 3 years ago, not 6 years ago, but now there is an interesting twist to consider. The culprit to all conspiracies is Shakespear. What a bastard. I never liked his pretentious writing anyways. But there is something bigger to consider than his worldly staging of poor acting. Like this one clown trying to front like he's God. Because if he is God, I can do better. Jump into this for a moment and suppose the world as we know it was only a holographic twisting of virtuous moralities. Suppose for a minute God was a gangster looking to turn humanity out. Big pimping. Flipping, slinging, cashing in on all our physical desires, suppose God was playing the villain while chillin' under the hot sun while everyone else sweats under his rays of deception. Nah. I'm not feeling it. These are just some fools, fooling themselves. I know God. Those types of people are anything but Godly. Pagan cop with a little bit of skill is all I'm picking up after all they've thrown down on me. If anybody should be setting the rules, it should me me. I'm better than these clowns.

These clowns are cops. These clowns are pimping drug dealers living above the law because they think they own this place. And maybe they do. Maybe they think they're doing humanity a service by creating a world of addicted zombies across all states to mental disfunctions, but it's not being done for the greater good. The greater good would be somebody like me. The world would never have known an addiction, unless somebody created that addiction. Stay with me for a minute because just two days ago I heard from the very mouth of this guy who is supposed to be considered a legend, and what I heard is not what he said, it's what I see. He sees himself as this higher morality able to sneer at all the destruction he's caused, as something that was not his fault. WTF? He is to be held responsible directly for all the problems of all the people's lives he has destroyed. This man is no God. He is just a very sick addict whose brain stopped functioning a long time ago. So I am going to challenge this pathetic excuse for a gavel of moral judgments, and see if he can upstage me for all that is virtuous. So I've got some work to do. You won't be seeing much of me around here for a while. I should have put this guy in prison back when I had the chance to do so. I know he's reading this, like he always does. Right, Mr, Too Cool for Questions?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 12:37:03 AM
The clown now posts a ream of off-topic rambling nonsense somehow thinking that he can distract us from his brain-dead claim in the OP which he lifted from a site that completely debunked such a claim. Astounding. The egg all over his face just adds to the effect of the clown outfit he wears.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 12:43:27 AM
At 11/19/2016 12:37:03 AM, dee-em wrote:
The clown now posts a ream of off-topic rambling nonsense somehow thinking that he can distract us from his brain-dead claim in the OP which he lifted from a site that completely debunked such a claim. Astounding. The egg all over his face just adds to the effect of the clown outfit he wears.

How dense are you dude? This is my second thread on the holocaust lie. You'd be lying to yourself if you can read the first thread and point to any post that proved me wrong. Don't go acting like this is a new topic. I've been goetti g some outside comments from the very people who are responsible for these false flags. There been telling me to stop causing trouble. Screw that. Screw them. And screw you while I'm at it. Screw you for pretending to have not read the first thread to go thinking now I haven't proved anything.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 12:55:05 AM
I'm just trying to help you before the rapture comes. Here's the game. This is what they do. They pretend to be racist to see if you are also racist. They're not actually racist. They just want to see if you are racist. If you are a racist, then you can join their gang of supremacy, but you won't actually be one of them. You'll be one of them for a time, until the time comes to lock you up. When you get locked up you might still not even become aware of how you got played. This is how I see things. I can see right through them. I can see past them to see them for what they are, and still see farther into the games that can splinter many ways. I've never been racist. Many of them are. I'd like to think the higher echelons are not racist, but that is something I'm going to have to confirm
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 11:09:18 AM
At 11/19/2016 12:55:05 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
I'm just trying to help you before the rapture comes. Here's the game. This is what they do. They pretend to be racist to see if you are also racist. They're not actually racist. They just want to see if you are racist. If you are a racist, then you can join their gang of supremacy, but you won't actually be one of them. You'll be one of them for a time, until the time comes to lock you up. When you get locked up you might still not even become aware of how you got played. This is how I see things. I can see right through them. I can see past them to see them for what they are, and still see farther into the games that can splinter many ways. I've never been racist. Many of them are. I'd like to think the higher echelons are not racist, but that is something I'm going to have to confirm
Good to see the insane one again, I've missed her.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 1:16:57 PM
At 11/19/2016 11:09:18 AM, bulproof wrote:

Have you decided yet to accept my writing challenge? Consider it the means for ultimate insult to put my stupidity in its place. No doubt I'll lose to your higher creativity. But at least I'll be able to speak some truths as seen to me about a guy named Jeff. Jeff lives in Clearwater and thinks he is a god. But all this poor excuse for an oxygen uptake really is, is a drug-dealing cop selling drugs with all his pagan cop friends. Jeff then recruits other people to sell his drugs. He then gets these people arrested. He steals his own drugs and blames the loss on others because it's all a game to him. Jeff once tried to set me up. He tried to get me busted by Homeland security when the powers that be started to put a squeeze on him, for whatever reasons. I can think of a few reasons. The only reason worth mentioning are the reasons why I'm still able to write about this. Consider this my gift back to Jeff. He wants a book. He will get his book. The Lion. The Liar. The Witch. And Serato...the best kept secret that never got dissed.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 1:20:16 PM
At 11/19/2016 1:16:57 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Have you decided yet to accept my writing challenge? Consider it the means for ultimate insult to put my stupidity in its place. No doubt I'll lose to your higher creativity. But at least I'll be able to speak some truths as seen to me about a guy named Jeff. Jeff lives in Clearwater and thinks he is a god. But all this poor excuse for an oxygen uptake really is, is a drug-dealing cop selling drugs with all his pagan cop friends. Jeff then recruits other people to sell his drugs. He then gets these people arrested. He steals his own drugs and blames the loss on others because it's all a game to him. Jeff once tried to set me up. He tried to get me busted by Homeland security when the powers that be started to put a squeeze on him, for whatever reasons. I can think of a few reasons. The only reason worth mentioning are the reasons why I'm still able to write about this. Consider this my gift back to Jeff. He wants a book. He will get his book. The Lion. The Liar. The Witch. And Serato...the best kept secret that never got dissed.
It wasn't you that made the challenge, it was one of the others.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 1:35:28 PM
At 11/19/2016 1:20:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2016 1:16:57 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

It wasn't you that made the challenge, it was one of the others.

Yeah whatever that means.... Does this mean you accept? Because I have a lot of things to say about this guy called Jeff. Jeff is currently experimenting with a new mixture of fentanol on innocent little girls that have come very close to overdosing at his expense of monetary profiting of the addictions of humanity. The Hells Angels and the Outlaws and all the Pagans can go back to hell. I'll even help send you back to where you belong. I got friends that are way, way strong. CIA. DEA. Whatcha gonna do Jeffrey, when we come for you?