Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Trelves live outside the universe.

Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 2:20:21 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Trelves can be used instead of god in any arguement for the existence of god.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Willows
Posts: 2,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 9:53:07 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 2:20:21 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves can be used instead of god in any arguement for the existence of god.

And who created Trelves?

A: Them.
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 10:09:38 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 9:53:07 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:20:21 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves can be used instead of god in any arguement for the existence of god.

And who created Trelves?

A: Them.

They are eternal, uncaused
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Willows
Posts: 2,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 10:33:27 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 10:09:38 AM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 9:53:07 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:20:21 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves can be used instead of god in any arguement for the existence of god.

And who created Trelves?

A: Them.

They are eternal, uncaused

Them?
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 11:24:29 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 10:33:27 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/18/2016 10:09:38 AM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 9:53:07 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:20:21 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves can be used instead of god in any arguement for the existence of god.

And who created Trelves?

A: Them.

They are eternal, uncaused

Them?

I think I should have added "they are mistakenly known as god, changed with god" or something like that.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
KwLm
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 11:36:02 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.

" It is proven" That is your claim, before you go on, please show this claim to be true.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 11:55:59 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Who doesn't know the good old Trelves.

I mean really ?
Ya idiots.

Are they half-troll half-elves? Which would make them half- good half-evil... Which explains why the universe must balance both good and evil. Gosh I can't believe I missed it...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 11:36:02 AM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.

" It is proven" That is your claim, before you go on, please show this claim to be true.
as proven as god is proven by KCa
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 12:00:25 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:55:59 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Who doesn't know the good old Trelves.

I mean really ?
Ya idiots.

Are they half-troll half-elves? Which would make them half- good half-evil... Which explains why the universe must balance both good and evil. Gosh I can't believe I missed it...
exactly. They have started to reveal themselves unto you just like they did so unto me.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 12:02:06 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:55:59 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Who doesn't know the good old Trelves.

I mean really ?
Ya idiots.

Are they half-troll half-elves? Which would make them half- good half-evil... Which explains why the universe must balance both good and evil. Gosh I can't believe I missed it...

Correct.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 12:10:27 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 12:00:25 PM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:55:59 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Who doesn't know the good old Trelves.

I mean really ?
Ya idiots.

Are they half-troll half-elves? Which would make them half- good half-evil... Which explains why the universe must balance both good and evil. Gosh I can't believe I missed it...
exactly. They have started to reveal themselves unto you just like they did so unto me.

That's deep man .
You've not been around lately Artur.
I now know you've been tied down with much bigger issues.
Nice work .
Good game, Sir , Good game.
KwLm
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 12:12:03 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:36:02 AM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.

" It is proven" That is your claim, before you go on, please show this claim to be true.
as proven as god is proven by KCa

Ahright, I get it now, do we worship these beings/non beings or just do as the theists do and go totally bonkers
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 12:13:01 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 12:10:27 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/18/2016 12:00:25 PM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:55:59 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Who doesn't know the good old Trelves.

I mean really ?
Ya idiots.

Are they half-troll half-elves? Which would make them half- good half-evil... Which explains why the universe must balance both good and evil. Gosh I can't believe I missed it...
exactly. They have started to reveal themselves unto you just like they did so unto me.

That's deep man .
You've not been around lately Artur.
I now know you've been tied down with much bigger issues.
Nice work .
Good game, Sir , Good game.

it is an ordinary work any person can realise.

There are so many evidences for Trelves.

one more arfuement is objective morale values. objective moral values do exist and someone must have set it for us and it is no other thab Trelves
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 12:15:48 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 12:12:03 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:36:02 AM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.

" It is proven" That is your claim, before you go on, please show this claim to be true.
as proven as god is proven by KCa

Ahright, I get it now, do we worship these beings/non beings or just do as the theists do and go totally bonkers

you do not need to, no one needs. They are not a group of psychopaths that will punish you for not satisfying their ego
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 12:30:43 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 12:13:01 PM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 12:10:27 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/18/2016 12:00:25 PM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:55:59 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Who doesn't know the good old Trelves.

I mean really ?
Ya idiots.

Are they half-troll half-elves? Which would make them half- good half-evil... Which explains why the universe must balance both good and evil. Gosh I can't believe I missed it...
exactly. They have started to reveal themselves unto you just like they did so unto me.

That's deep man .
You've not been around lately Artur.
I now know you've been tied down with much bigger issues.
Nice work .
Good game, Sir , Good game.

it is an ordinary work any person can realise.

There are so many evidences for Trelves.

one more arfuement is objective morale values. objective moral values do exist and someone must have set it for us and it is no other thab Trelves

Your losing me .
There is absolutely no need to bring up the " Moral " word.
I'm gone . Proving things to especially yourself should not resort to needing the M word.
A . To B
if I found myself bringing up things to prove your um things. Warning bells start.
But , beliefs, belief,

Your theory is locked in .
Obviously common sense should be used but hey.

Ladies and gents , can I have your attention please. Thank you .
Artur here has a new way , a new possibility on " how it is ".

Can anyone here today , prove Trelves did not start our lives.
No.
Going once , twice.
It's in the book , and must be taking into account , when we ask . How did it start.
KwLm
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 12:41:33 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 12:15:48 PM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 12:12:03 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM, Artur wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:36:02 AM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.

" It is proven" That is your claim, before you go on, please show this claim to be true.
as proven as god is proven by KCa

Ahright, I get it now, do we worship these beings/non beings or just do as the theists do and go totally bonkers

you do not need to, no one needs. They are not a group of psychopaths that will punish you for not satisfying their ego

So like The Flying Spaghetti monster?
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 1:41:27 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 11:59:25 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/18/2016 11:55:59 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Who doesn't know the good old Trelves.

I mean really ?
Ya idiots.

Are they half-troll half-elves? Which would make them half- good half-evil... Which explains why the universe must balance both good and evil. Gosh I can't believe I missed it...
Do not disparage the Trelves if you value your eternal future, you take your existence into your own incapable hands.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 7:19:17 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal,enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull,

"are" means plural.. do u think many beings with "enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull can coexist together? what is more logical 1 or many?

both physical and non-physical

physically it cant exist. "non-physical" thats the exact traits of "God" -eternal,intellligent... u just change the word "god" to "trelve". if u want to call it "banana" name it.


premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.
Never fart near dog
joopy
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 8:42:35 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.

Your argument in principle is sound, specifying to the existence of "trevles" is not. Sure, intelligent design is a sound argument for the existence of Something which designed the universe. But that is only proof that there is a Something. What exactly the Something that created the universe has yet to be proven.

This therefore has two follow up points. Firstly, while we can establish the existence of Something, we cannot specify that Something into trelves, or a Flying Spaghetti Monster on the dark side of the moon just yet. We must consider further before we can identify characteristics of this mysterious Something.

Secondly, the universe is very beautiful, so I think it fair to say the Something is an artist. Further, the systems by which it runs are ingenious, complex and amazing, so it follows that the Something is very intelligent. So far trelves still fit into this category, but I think we can dismiss the Flying Spaghetti Monster based on the descriptions I've heard about him. However, using only the universe to find out aspects of our mysterious Something is very limiting; it's like trying to find out someone's personality by a piece of music they wrote. One can't get very far.

In any case, with the current evidence considered, trelves fall very much into the plausible category, but so does God, Io, Marduk, or any other Supreme Being you care to name. Basically, by "proving" trelves, you can't disprove God, nor can you invalidate the Intelligent Design argument.
Joopy
I don't rant, I debate
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 11:42:38 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 7:19:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal,enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull,

"are" means plural.. do u think many beings with "enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull can coexist together? what is more logical 1 or many?
not only are but race as well means plurality.
enourmously intelligent beings can coexist together in spite of being enourmously powerfull.
a race or a single are logically equal.
Black person (one) is no less logical than the black people (race)
both physical and non-physical

physically it cant exist. "non-physical" thats the exact traits of "God" -eternal,intellligent... u just change the word "god" to "trelve". if u want to call it "banana" name it.
why physically they cant exist?
are you polytheist? in your belief God is one, then how can you think Trelves (race) are interchangeable with your god (a single unit)?
There are many differences with Trelves and your god

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 11:52:16 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 8:42:35 PM, joopy wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.

Your argument in principle is sound, specifying to the existence of "trevles" is not. Sure, intelligent design is a sound argument for the existence of Something which designed the universe. But that is only proof that there is a Something. What exactly the Something that created the universe has yet to be proven.

This therefore has two follow up points. Firstly, while we can establish the existence of Something, we cannot specify that Something into trelves, or a Flying Spaghetti Monster on the dark side of the moon just yet. We must consider further before we can identify characteristics of this mysterious Something.

Secondly, the universe is very beautiful, so I think it fair to say the Something is an artist. Further, the systems by which it runs are ingenious, complex and amazing, so it follows that the Something is very intelligent. So far trelves still fit into this category, but I think we can dismiss the Flying Spaghetti Monster based on the descriptions I've heard about him. However, using only the universe to find out aspects of our mysterious Something is very limiting; it's like trying to find out someone's personality by a piece of music they wrote. One can't get very far.

In any case, with the current evidence considered, trelves fall very much into the plausible category, but so does God, Io, Marduk, or any other Supreme Being you care to name. Basically, by "proving" trelves, you can't disprove God, nor can you invalidate the Intelligent Design argument.
Joopy
I am not gonna insist you to believe on Trelves.
After all, they have an opinion of religious freedom and they will not punish those who did not believe in their existence. so, it is a good news that after you die Trwelves will not burn you or torture you in anyway.

coming back to your points.
Many of gods are claimed to be omnibenevolent, omniscience, omnipotent and omnipresent.
The vast majority of universe is a disastrously bad place (despite being beautifull). This places and torture, rape, corrption, dictatorship and many other bad, dangerous things in the world negates so many invented gods. if they really were "omnipotent, omnipresent, omnibenevolent,omniscient", they would have chosen to eliminate all those things.

on the other hand, Trelves are fully compatible with the universe. They do not claim to be omnibenevolent. They can create a stone so heavy that they can not lift just like us. It is logical just like we can create a machine that overtakes us in running, like planes we can fly faster than.

Trelves exist
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 1:31:46 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.

Oh dear, another one escaped from the asylum!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:09:56 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 8:42:35 PM, joopy wrote:
At 11/18/2016 2:04:32 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are race that are eternal, enourmously intelligent, enourmously powerfull, both physical and non-physical.

premise 1. whatever began to exist has a cause
p 2. universe began to exist.

p3. universe has a cause
p4. universe is too large, too wide and there are so many operating systems and objects in the universe.
p4. if the universe has a cause and it has too many operating systems and objects in it then an uncaused, enourmously powerfull and intelligent beings created the universe and still operate it.

conclusion: Trelves exist and they live outside the universe and operate it. It is proven and the existence of god is negated.

Your argument in principle is sound, specifying to the existence of "trevles" is not. Sure, intelligent design is a sound argument for the existence of Something which designed the universe. But that is only proof that there is a Something. What exactly the Something that created the universe has yet to be proven.

This therefore has two follow up points. Firstly, while we can establish the existence of Something, we cannot specify that Something into trelves, or a Flying Spaghetti Monster on the dark side of the moon just yet. We must consider further before we can identify characteristics of this mysterious Something.

Secondly, the universe is very beautiful, so I think it fair to say the Something is an artist. Further, the systems by which it runs are ingenious, complex and amazing, so it follows that the Something is very intelligent. So far trelves still fit into this category, but I think we can dismiss the Flying Spaghetti Monster based on the descriptions I've heard about him. However, using only the universe to find out aspects of our mysterious Something is very limiting; it's like trying to find out someone's personality by a piece of music they wrote. One can't get very far.

In any case, with the current evidence considered, trelves fall very much into the plausible category, but so does God, Io, Marduk, or any other Supreme Being you care to name. Basically, by "proving" trelves, you can't disprove God, nor can you invalidate the Intelligent Design argument.
Joopy

But, there is no valid Intelligent Design argument and you have offered nothing other than an argument from ignorance and personal incredulity, among a few more fallacies.

Since you have yet to " identify characteristics of this mysterious Something", then you have no more an argument than one for Trelves, it's all in your head.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
joopy
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 8:15:41 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Since you have yet to " identify characteristics of this mysterious Something", then you have no more an argument than one for Trelves, it's all in your head.

Oh yes, absolutely. The argument of Intelligent Design can at best bring one to the conclusion that Something is out there; my point is that you can't prove "trelves," or God, or anything using Intelligent Design alone, you must find additional evidence to support your claims.
Regarding your suggestion that "it's all in (my) head," if you want to have a discussion about abiogenesis and microbiology with me, be my guest.
Joopy
I don't rant, I debate
joopy
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 3:24:46 AM
Posted: 5 days ago
Noting that you've reopened this in another forum, let us continue.

I am not gonna insist you to believe on Trelves.
After all, they have an opinion of religious freedom and they will not punish those who did not believe in their existence. so, it is a good news that after you die Trwelves will not burn you or torture you in anyway.

That is good news. I'm very glad to hear it.

coming back to your points.
Many of gods are claimed to be omnibenevolent, omniscience, omnipotent and omnipresent.
The vast majority of universe is a disastrously bad place (despite being beautifull). This places and torture, rape, corrption, dictatorship and many other bad, dangerous things in the world negates so many invented gods. if they really were "omnipotent, omnipresent, omnibenevolent, omniscient", they would have chosen to eliminate all those things.

Sound point. However once again, you can't necessarily eliminate God or Gods on this basis. Firstly, if God saw a greater good in allowing some evil to occur, s/he would have every reason to choose not to eliminate it.
Further, there are many Gods who are not, as you say, omnibenevolent. The God of the Bible is certainly not! Read what happened to the tribes living in Canaan when Israel returned to their Promised Land (pretty much the whole book of Joshua). No, for lack of a better word, the God of the Bible is not omnibenevolent, rather, he is ultimately righteous. If he as the ultimate judge found any person deserving of pain, he would have no cause to prevent it; indeed, he may violate his own principles by doing so.
On a side note, God according to the Bible, did do something about the human condition and the existence of evil; he sent his Son to die on a cross so that he, as an Ultimate Judge, did not have to punish humanity. Further, accepting Christ's forgiveness sets one on a path to improve their own lives, and by doing so, reduce the evil in the world. Even if you don't believe the Bible's story, that is what the story says.
Returning to the point, noting that evil is in the universe does not eliminate God as a possibility. God remains very much alongside your trelves in the realm of possibles according to your evidence.

on the other hand, Trelves are fully compatible with the universe.

Here's where you're right.

They do not claim to be omnibenevolent. They can create a stone so heavy that they can not lift just like us. It is logical just like we can create a machine that overtakes us in running, like planes we can't fly faster than. Trelves exist

Here's where you're wrong. The fact that something is compatible with how the universe works is no proof of existence, unless there is no other alternative. As I described above, God remains very much another alternative, so Trelves are not proven.
Joopy
I don't rant, I debate