Jump to topic:

Welcome to the low IQ of Hariwho(?)

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 2:52:40 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Welcome to the question of Hariwho(?) Fact check. It's time to check inside the mystery of Hariwho(?) Who is this guy, is nobody knows. Sometimes he is a theist, while other times he thinks he is an atheist. He wants to be the best of both worlds. Stay tuned for more updates from the confusions of Hariwho(?)
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 2:56:33 PM
" You have two groups A and B. Group (A) atheist and the other group theists (B) . You put them to the same IQ test. Group A scores higher, group B scores lower. After several more tests to confirm the results. You can now draw a correlation. Group A with the higher test scores are all atheists. Group B with the lower test scores are Theists.
You discovered a correlation between high IQ test scores and atheism. You also find a correlation between low test scores and Theism.
Now give them a test on bible scriptures. Atheists score high again, theists do poorly. What is the correlations? Higher intelligence of Atheist have higher learning ability. Theists remain stuck on God and cannot progress past dumbfounded.
Asked to expand on their knowledge of God and they come up with three gods and call it the Trinity.
There is also a correlation between low test scores and guilt. They call it the guilt from original sin. With some rudimentary math they drop one of the Gods to cancel out their guilt. But the count is back to three because he returned. I could go on....but it won't help your low test scores." - Hariwho(?) I have a low IQ.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:12:15 PM
So who is Hariwho(?) Well I'm so glad you asked, because I think that is me. I have a low IQ, but that only means I'm smarter than me. I'm trained in the hypocrisy of the Hindu Vendas. The Vedas are not manmade. They are revelatory scriptures, which exist eternally in the highest world of Brahmas. They were written by gods. So I think I believe I don't believe that I believe these gods, or God, God only knows what I think I knows. Because I think I know I know I can say anything.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:18:51 PM
Yo hold up Hariwho(?) Yeah that's me, and I'm talking to you. I got three little voices inside my head that say I'm dumber than you, when I want to be me. Because I think I'm a Hindu and we got our own trinity of three. My three is better than your three, if you can think like me.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:30:30 PM
Hariwho(?) Who is me? Me be anything me wants to be. Can't you see? I'm a vendas, a spiritualist. Yo! Check it out. I be writing some crazy ill bombs.

Answer: Before we explore the difference between religion and spirituality, we must first define the two terms. Religion can be defined as "belief in God or gods to be worshipped, usually expressed in conduct and ritual" or "any specific system of belief, worship, etc., often involving a code of ethics." Spirituality can be defined as "the quality or fact of being spiritual, non-physical" or "predominantly spiritual character as shown in thought, life, etc.; spiritual tendency or tone." To put it briefly, religion is a set of beliefs and rituals that claim to get a person in a right relationship with God, and spirituality is a focus on spiritual things and the spiritual world instead of physical/earthly things.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:39:42 PM
But wait me. I need to better understand me. Me thinks there is a trinity to God. But me thinks the Bible be stupid yo. Yo better recognize. Brahma. Vishnu. Shiva

"Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, the triple gods of Hinduism, are different in a limited sense only. They are considered manifestations of the same Supreme Isvara, who is also known as the Saguna Brahman or the awakened or dynamic Brahman. Isvara Himself is considered by the monists as a reflection of Supreme Brahman in (the triple gunas of) Nature."

http://www.hinduwebsite.com...

Stupid christians
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:45:02 PM
Yo me. Have you ever met one of me? Me I knows. I knows what one of them looks like. AI. Biotch! Yeah I know what he looks like. Like that artificial glowing intelligence of radiating colors all spectrums the rainbow. Hoe hoe, you all got played. God don't exist, unless you can describe his three different shades.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:48:39 PM
At 11/19/2016 3:45:02 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Yo me. Have you ever met one of me? Me I knows. I knows what one of them looks like. AI. Biotch! Yeah I know what he looks like. Like that artificial glowing intelligence of radiating colors all spectrums the rainbow. Hoe hoe, you all got played. God don't exist, unless you can describe his three different shades.

Which one are you?
Are you talk to yourself moronicsayer?
I don't think we've seen you here before.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:49:16 PM
But wait up me. Doesn't the Bible talk about artificial intelligence? No way me. Me can't see the relationship of three. Me just like to talk. Me talking to me, because it's good to be whatever I think I can be.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:51:30 PM
At 11/19/2016 3:48:39 PM, bulproof wrote:

Which one are you?

Nah. I'm just the only guy here who met a Hindu god for real. But let's not talk about me. Me be Hariwho(?) who don't know shizzziva.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 3:59:11 PM
At 11/19/2016 3:39:42 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
But wait me. I need to better understand me. Me thinks there is a trinity to God. But me thinks the Bible be stupid yo. Yo better recognize. Brahma. Vishnu. Shiva

"Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, the triple gods of Hinduism, are different in a limited sense only. They are considered manifestations of the same Supreme Isvara, who is also known as the Saguna Brahman or the awakened or dynamic Brahman. Isvara Himself is considered by the monists as a reflection of Supreme Brahman in (the triple gunas of) Nature."

Stupid christians

Hey MasonicSlayer , is everything OK ?
What's happening man. ?
For 1 month now , your chit chat has gotten a little cray cray each day.
I'm concerned about your well being pal.
Do you think you could get 1 of your parents to PM me ? Matd
I promise to be respectful to them. I just need to talk to em about what is happening with you.
Give us a hug big guy. Come on . Bring it In.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:03:11 PM
At 11/19/2016 3:59:11 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Stupid christians

What's happening man. ?
I promise to be respectful to them. I just need to talk to em about what is happening with you.

Well they say my parents are illuminati. They say CIA which means they got nothing to say to you. You need to back to school kid.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:07:16 PM
At 11/19/2016 3:51:30 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Which one are you?

Nah. I'm just the only guy here who met a Hindu god for real. But let's not talk about me. Me be Hariwho(?) who don't know shizzziva.
The insane has reasserted itself.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:11:27 PM
At 11/19/2016 4:07:16 PM, bulproof wrote:

Which one are you?

Hey there. You once said you were a Freemason. Welcome to my new thread that isn't in this thread, but maybe you should go there so I can relish in your wisdom.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:13:48 PM
At 11/19/2016 4:11:27 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/19/2016 4:07:16 PM, bulproof wrote:

Which one are you?

Hey there. You once said you were a Freemason. Welcome to my new thread that isn't in this thread, but maybe you should go there so I can relish in your wisdom.
Yep.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:15:12 PM
At 11/19/2016 4:03:11 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Stupid christians

What's happening man. ?

Well they say my parents are illuminati. They say CIA which means they got nothing to say to you. You need to back to school kid.

( insert joke about 2 illuminati making a illuminutty )
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:23:43 PM
At 11/19/2016 4:15:12 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/19/2016 4:03:11 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Stupid christians

What's happening man. ?

( insert joke about 2 illuminati making a illuminutty )

That's the point. It was a joke. It was a joke some pagan witches were trying to play on me. I'm not writing for you. I'm talking to them since they like to read everything I say. They play stupid games because it's their way of massaging a false sense of superiority over others. They think they are better than everyone. But if that's actually true, then why am I living better than them? They lie. They steal. They cheat, and they cheat on each other. We don't do any of those things.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:07:36 PM
Will the real Hariwho(?) please stand up and show us your ignorant IQ.

" For those who are wondering what happens to someone who had the good fortune of kissing the enlightened feet of a Brahmin called Harikrish on DDO can click on the link provided.

You will notice a continuous release of the persons deep frustrations and inner turmoil as the cleansing begins. You can also anticipate the person will soon be pleading to kiss other parts of Harikrish so that he can become whole again.

I am releasing a picture of my feet so others can kiss it in the privacy of their surroundings and as often as their needs demand. It is a more sanitary way of making my eligntened feet available to the desperate masses who need to kiss them."- Harikrisha
Osmium
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 6:10:25 AM
Watching the cheese slide off your cracker in real time is true entertainment.

Is there a back story to this?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 2:20:28 PM
At 11/20/2016 2:03:06 PM, tarantula wrote:
MS is totally insane, or he is trying to be a stand up comedian, or both!

I was pasting quotes from Harikrish in case you couldn't figure that out. I'm going to create a threat on you shortly. You deserve it better than anyone.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 2:23:33 PM
At 11/20/2016 2:20:28 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/20/2016 2:03:06 PM, tarantula wrote:
MS is totally insane, or he is trying to be a stand up comedian, or both!

I was pasting quotes from Harikrish in case you couldn't figure that out. I'm going to create a threat on you shortly. You deserve it better than anyone.

Bwuahahahahahaha
Oh wait.
Bwuahahahahahaha
Bwuahahahahahaha
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 1:22:24 PM
At 11/20/2016 6:10:25 AM, Osmium wrote:

Yes. Harikrishna is one of our local mentally challenged stars who asserts that the Bible is true, and then uses that assertion as proof for his claim that the Bible is false.

He's harmless and generally inconsequential. I think it irks MS that a person who is obviously a few beers shy of a six-pack would call his posts illogical. Ergo, this thread.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 2:15:04 PM
At 11/24/2016 1:22:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Yes. Harikrishna is one of our local mentally challenged stars who asserts that the Bible is true, and then uses that assertion as proof for his claim that the Bible is false.

The bible is true in its accounts of Jesus as a false messiah. And the proof Jesus was a false messiah is in his crucifixion. Jesus was tried, convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. Even Jesus said his death was predicted.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death."

But he was unprepared for his unceremonious exit. He lamented on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Was Jesus a liar and a lunatic? The bible proves he was.
http://www.debate.org...

Was Jesus an alcoholic? The bible proves he was.

Jesus was crucified, not sacrificed.

He's harmless and generally inconsequential. I think it irks MS that a person who is obviously a few beers shy of a six-pack would call his posts illogical. Ergo, this thread.

Jesus only spoke figuratively. What Christians understand from his teachings are only figurative and not based on any facts.

John 16:25 "Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Unfortunately Jesus was crucified shortly after and died an incoherent liar and a lunatic.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 4:46:52 PM

Speak of the devil.

And believe it or not, this post of his is relatively not as off topic as he usually is.

Yeah, I know you're thinking, "But it's OFF topic!"

He can go way off lady. Waaaaaay off.